Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Technical Difficulties

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

Unread postby socrates » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:10 pm

I like free forums. Every once in a while like with any website there could be down time. If there is a problem with this website, there is usually a problem with all their forums. I am not gonna post about these things, that is, if there is a planned outage or whatnot. People can go to free forums dot org and then to their forum, if they are curious if something global is going on.

The funny thing is that after the recent upgrading by them, somehow our member list is now correct. There used to be an extra member not on our list who was from free forums. Sluggo just signed up. I'm looking forward to hearing his ideas about election fraud. Otherwise, I am not looking to prune anyone off the list. If a member wants to be removed, that can be done. If members take time off, I will not take them off the list. They should just let me know if they want to be removed.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:42 pm

FreeForums can act a bit funky once in a while. clearing cookies and caches early and often can help. Also, there is something I do every once in a while which can bring the last post up-to-date on the front page, it's called resyncing. If you get error messages, they might not be accurate. You can hit back space, and copy your post. Then you can go to the thread and see if your post actually made it. Sometimes a page will come up saying server trouble or whatnot, but it's really not true, so you can refresh page, or go to another website, then come back, etc.. Sorry for any inconvenience.
socrates
gadfly

FreeForums Support

Unread postby socrates » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:32 pm

When things go funky around here, do not panic. While other forums like to use such situations to talk about alphabet groups and whatnot, you'll never hear that type of nonsense out of me.

Except for the rare occasion, every single time there has been a problem, this has been a universal situation for all of freeforums.

What I suggest is the following:
*** hit the backspace and copy what you wrote. Sometimes you can try again and bypass glitches. That is how I was able to get a post up here during this recent server problems.
*** freeforums does not have difficulties on purpose. The only thread ever deleted from this place was one in which myself and may41970 had hissy fits after we lost three weeks of posts during July. Eventually, through the google cache, I was able to recover most of what was lost, and folks who have read through this place will probably have run across those that I had recovered.
*** I try to copy this place as often as possible so we have a backup. If we ever lose data again, I will not blame freeforums. It will have been my own fault for not having made the copies.
*** things like clearing cookies and caches can help. Also, perhaps leaving the www out of our url address can help.
*** If we are having technical problems, you can go to the freeforums.org support forum to check out what is going on. If freeforums.org is not opening, there is a trick to get there nonetheless. You go to google and then to freeforums.org through the cache. Then when you click on the forum, you should probably be able to get through, as that place is supported by a different server.
*** If anyone has made a good post, but then we hit downtime, simply hit the back button, copy your work, and then repost it again when we are back on-line. If by chance you end up making a double post, there are no worries. Myself or may41970 can simply delete the duplicate.
*** One last note, sometimes you can just try, and try again, and eventually the glitches are bypassed.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for your time and consideration.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:04 pm

Yikes, there's nothing worse than seeing a message saying the forum has been deleted. If that message shows up, obviously it doesn't necessarily mean that we are gone. One can get to free forums by typing in freeforums.org into google, then going to the cache, then clicking on the help forum link.

Once there, one can see whether a problem is universal or not. 99% of the time it is. FreeForums also has a section called network support updates. You can check out that one and the general questions section. Sometimes clearing cookies, caches, retrying, waiting a few seconds, etc., and the place can be back up pretty quick.

Every time I see that we have been deleted, it is a wake up call to update saving everything, which doesn't really take too much time. But it is a fright to see. Especially because all this effort has been put into this for the common good. Just look at the logo for this place. It's a screenshot from a video by skywatch. Chemtrails are not an enigma. They are not about ship tracks. They are not the same as contrails. They are real.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Just to let folks know, if there is ever a problem with this or any other freeforums website, one can go to the freeforums.org help center if curious. It is run on a different server. Nearly every time there is a problem, it is of a universal nature.

freeforums.org
forum.freeforums.org {support}

I have reset the permissions to allow members to edit their posts.

If there are any double posts, just let me know, and they'll be deleted.

Comic Relief "Steven Wright" 1987 Stand Up Comedy
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:01 am

There seems to be a problem loading this website if one is using Comcast. Likewise, those with Time Warner might also have this problem. Someone posted at free forums that those two merged.

Hopefully this can be worked out soon. I had to use a proxy to make this post. Sorry for any inconvenience.

forum.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=34832
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:12 pm

The private messages can be messed up a bit due to a glitch. If someone signed up, but then they got turned into a guest or deleted, the next person in that member slot would get the other's private message. Sorry for any confusion this may cause.

For new members, feel free to start posting. You needn't have private dialogue with me to get going. I realise I mentioned that a while back somewhere.

I'll just send a pm saying the account has been activated. If you get a strange pm, it's because of the glitch.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Technical Difficulties

Unread postby socrates » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 pm

{on edit- the images are back which is a relief. But I am still happy about starting the new thread in astroturfing giving us a back up of the scrubbed WRH unofficial forum thread which proved that there was a bizarre cybersmear attack put in place against myself and the_last_name_left.}

ImagePoster.com is not working. Hopefully, their server is temporarily down. But if they have ceased operations, then this is a huge "ugh" to correct.

I used that service for the big post resurrecting the AlaskaFreePress "unofficial" forum thread which clearly explained the origin of the cybersmears against myself. I also used it on the comeback thread, where I exposed Arcadia Ego as being a debunker in chemmie clothes. The service was also used by myself and others all over this forum. If that service is gone for good, I may not be able to 100% correct the situation. But I will try my best depending on what the heck is going on. I hope the server is simply down right now and will come back. If it doesn't return, I will have to find the time to get that lost "Unofficial" and Arcadia images back up. It's not that I have lost the screenshots. It just means I will have to upload them to a place like mynetimages.com. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Technical Difficulties

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:12 am

There's some code showing up now on the forum. This is a global free forums problem. 99% of the time if there is a problem here, it is the same all across free forums. If anyone is ever interested in this type of thing, they can go to the free forums tech support to verify that this is the case.

I like free forums. They do the best they can and are very nice about it. Glitches do happen.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Chemmie Dialogues

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:50 pm

I had to delete the "chemmie dialogues" thread. A bunch of the posts had too many words for the software to handle. I didn't realise the thing had become a total mess. I have it backed up from the original forum. When I get the chance, I'll repost it. Then one can see how much may41970 was there for me. He was the only other person watching my back, or so it seemed. I hate to sound cynical, but I do not trust anyone as being real except for CrystalRose, MABasher, and MightyMike. I know them in real life.

I'm leaning towards the_last_name_left being sincere. Seeing that he is one of the few who have gone after Mike Rivero, I can't believe he is a fake. His finds have been devastating. I can't blame him for leaning towards 9/11 going down close to the official version. I totally disagree with him. I believe there is probable cause to believe that Bin Laden has been dead for years. But I can buy his progression. It is logical.

I totally distrust that Trausti cat. I now believe he might actually be Jazzroc. It has been confirmed that Trausti was posting here as Tuddi on the Chemtrail Haven thread. I'm thinking of going back and seeing if he had a bit more debunker info than one would suspect from a guest saying he was just showing up to defend the unfair banning of the_last_name_left. If he at all wrote like a classic debunker, that would be very suspect. But my memory is shot for what he wrote on that thread. I do remember that I felt like I was protecting every single real person who is pissed off about the chemtrails.

Uhm, what else. I have about 30 to 40 more screenshots from those deleted DU threads which one will only be able to read here. It's pretty lame of DU to bury the truth about Brett Kimberlin and this Mike Connell hoax. We do have some of it available through the google cache. I did save the threads as close as I could to that Sunday they got scrubbed.

I am a real person. I've been blogging seriously for about two and a half years. I am not a rich person but do not go hungry, have a roof, am still young enough to see a bright future. But yeah, I haven't been working too much at "real" work for these couple years. That will change. But I love writing. I love feeling like a real activist. I have tried my best.

I now regret ever giving anyone else any power here to alter posts. I am not saying it has happened. Let this be a lesson to anyone else thinking of getting a blog/forum together. Try to minimize the ability of others to sabotage sincere efforts at drawing attention to issues and ultimately great truths warranting corrections on the principles of pure peace and justice.
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to It Happens