Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The Progressive Independent and Mr. Big {Is This Paydirt?}

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Unread postby socrates » Tue May 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Hiya Isard, at some point this place will probably expand with different sections. For now, this is the place where you can post on any topics you want that don't fall into the other categories.

GoDaddy.com is owned by a greedy rightwinger named Bob Parsons. When you ask what's behind it, that is the #1 question. It is the #1 place where people can hide behind. Say you find a website, and you want to know who runs it. Basically, when you find out it is from GoDaddy, it is usually a dead-end.

There was one thread in which we delved a bit into Bob Parsons and this subject. I recommend that you scroll down to the entry by the Progressive Gold blog.

link

{p.s. there is one mistake I just noticed on that thread. The part that says the Alaska Free Press is located in Washington is incorrect. That's the location for the domain front they use. GoDaddy isn't the only front used to hide who runs domains. I think this is a development with the internet that has increased dramatically over time, as more amateur internet sleuths have figured out how to read the whois reports.}
socrates
gadfly

Previous

Return to Astroturfing