The view from down here...

tinfoil by association
socrates
gadfly

Unread post 17 Oct 2007, 22:16 #2

Hi KSA, hope that is an ok nickname for you. Thanks for sharing your story. It is truly a small world.

Have you actually witnessed aircraft dropping down "trails" which then spread out and create the fake haze? I am sure you have watched "chemtrail" videos, seen the pictures. Are you saying you have witnessed the same activities that have been highlighted in this top forum section?

Perhaps we can get some photographs of "chemtrails" from the Middle East. So you are saying you have witnessed this activity, and that it only started the last few years?

Also, I have not been shy in putting forth my theory that the main purpose of chemtrails seems to be to block out radiation. There is always so much media attention on the problem of global warming, but next to nothing on the problems with the ozone layer. Any thoughts on this? Take care. Peace.

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 18 Oct 2007, 04:41 #4

You feel free to share your out of the box ideas, since I brought this up. I am not trying to push the uv-b radiation theory. It just seems the most obvious explanation to me. But you are right, the main thing we all seem to agree on is that if they were good for us, this would not be secret activity along with the internet scam part of it.

You have the full posting rights here. It's very much appreciated that you have taken the time out to report chemtrails from Saudi Arabia.

So do people talk about this much where you're from? Here, more people know about it than how the internet makes it seem like a hoax with few people "believing." This is beyond belief for those of us who have witnessed the deliberate nature of the activities.

{yeah, if u think it's aliens or mind control or depopulation, please start a thread on that in one of the other sections. I won't ban anyone for that, but just don't want it in this section. Small world. Feel free to jump into the fray in the other sections. We're pretty much just a bunch of peaceniks at this place. Those not afraid to open our yappers. Take care.}

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 18 Oct 2007, 15:30 #7

I had a feeling you were for real KSA. Sorry I tested ya. The last person who signed up seemed for real. But then she said that 20 years ago she first "dissolved clouds." Your thinking outside the box is the way I like. As regards to the excess haze and stalled weather patterns, that to me is one of the objectives of the chemtrails. I do think that whenever the activities are so blatant, more and more people awaken to the truth. This is where perhaps programs overlap. The military environmental modification techniques, e.g. creating fog and haze, etc. could tie in with a goal of blocking out the uv-b radiation. The only reason I think it is important to come up with theories on the why's is because once you point out what chemtrails are and how they expand, newbies and those on the fence will ask why this is happening. It's like with investigators of crime. They are concerned with the motives behind crimes.

I have been looking at chemtrails in three ways:

** Are they deliberate activity?
** If so, why?
** How have chemtrails been portrayed on the internet?

I think we have hit paydirt in many ways.
Thanks go out to the few who have had the strength to add their voice.
I do realize there are real "chemmies" sprinkled about on the internet.
My thanks go out to them also.
My concerns have been with the major chemtrail boards.

The reason why I think "they" might be trying to speed up global warming is because then it
would be easier to get the "blank check." So, I see this as status quo politics. All the crazy
geoengineering ideas to offset the Greenhouse effect call for the dispersing of materials
in the stratosphere, where such Dr. Evils have claimed the aluminum and sulfates could
redirect the suns warmth back out into space. To do that in the troposphere has a net warming
effect. This is why I believe the main reason for the aerosols seems to be to block out
radiation from hitting our skin. We used to hear a lot a few years back not to stay in the sun
for more than fifteen minutes at a time without protection. People should reflect on that.
Fifteen minutes?

The solutions for this world seem to be to listen to what Rousseau or the Luddites
were on about, to go back to nature. The "elites" are the opposite. "They" are trying to market
pollution as being the solution to the convolution. Was that poetry? Ok, thanks again and peace.

socrates
gadfly

Unread post 19 Oct 2007, 21:02 #9

viewfromKSA wrote:...I am not convinced that the same people who are spraying us with a multitude of to put it politely 'crap' would give two hoots about protecting our skin from radiation. Does not add up for me.
We hear so much about global warming. We hear next to nothing about the ozone layer. The motive behind keeping skin cancer down is so we don't become aware of the connection between aviation and rockets with ozone depletion. Better to have us think that the Montreal Protocols and the banning of cfc's took care of the problem. I am arguing that it is not out of benevolence that the fake cloud covers are being produced. It is being done so the status quo which hurts the ozone layer can continue without accountability.

If chemtrails are meant to cool us off, they are not working. A month or so ago, NatureisMad was surprised to hear we hit 95 degrees in Boston. Even this week we continued to have hot weather, enough so where one can be sweating and have to turn the fan on. The chemtrails are messing with the weather. Massachusetts has been famous for its four distinct seasons. While Florida, e.g., can be warm all year long, we used to have the beauty of experiencing winters, springs, summers, and falls which fit the definitions. This can no longer be said.

I am happy your thinking outside of the box is so reasonable.