Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The WRH Messageboard

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

86Bush Is A Good Guy?

Unread postby socrates » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:56 am

They opened back up the WRH "unofficial" forum. Has 86Bush ever written a bad post? My problem really wasn't with him. It's like the Sherman Austin thing. I'm sure he would have taken down the explosives information if he knew about it. I think 86Bush has made a great decision. Free speech is good. Hopefully he can find some good moderators, and posts will get published quick. Maybe people who sign up who are cool won't get delayed. He's got a delay system over there. It looks like he flushed out all the cointelpro garbage. I was embarrassed for him with our usernames over there all the time. That's my advice to him, find great moderators for the anonymous. I wish him the best of luck.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:54 pm

I now believe the whole Don Smith thing was a set up. The paid fakes took it up a notch, and I fell for the bait. I think they took one of their own who resembled the gentleman from the Seattle paper. They then posted the Poulsbo, 59, Washington State. They posted the voracious reader and guitar, music like our Don Smith. They basically created a strawman. Then they took down the Poulsbo and the picture of "Larry." I do not believe that the gentleman from the newspaper has anything to do with this at all. But I do think it shows that these cointelpro agents infiltrating the message boards all across the internet are somewhat sophisticated. They do not care if the internet turns into a zoo, because one of their goals is to make all of us feel defeated. So say myself and may41970 represent thousands who feel the same as we do. Then they unleash this brutal psy-op on ourselves, as a way to scare off others who might wish to speak the truth. They pick at everything we post. Say we point out something. Then the dark side will delete or alter.

My new goal is to start using the ignore button. At Debate Both Sides, I am going to put Kola and TOTO on ignore. I refuse to let these people any window by to psychologically damage ourselves or people who have followed and believe in us to be hurt either. New proof has emerged that shows that the AlaskaFreePress is part of the problem. They are in on the psy-op. I will make a post on our wrh "unofficial" thread and try to put this behind myself. I am not saying I am giving up. This is more about self-preservation. Enough spam as it is has been put up on this board to show the extent of the cyberstalking. This is trolling with noise 101. I do have plenty of proof of the cyberstalking. The dark side has decided to keep many materials available through cache in some lame attempt to make it seem that we are behind our own demise. I am basically calling 86Bush and the AlaskanFreePress pieces of ****, cointelpro fockers, and I dare them or "Louis Aubuchont" to sue me. They won't because then their psy-ops will be further exposed. These are fakes, not real people, and their #1 goals are to mess with people's minds. On behalf of all readers who have any faith in us here, I am saying enough is enough.

I am gonna take the high road and let the readers decide. I will continue with this post on the wrh "unofficial" thread.
socrates
gadfly

The WRH "Unofficial" Forum Is Cointelpro

Unread postby socrates » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:11 am

When I first saw that the "Unofficial" forum had delated the cyberstalking from their board, I was happy. I felt that this guy 86Bush had done the right thing and gotten rid of the nasty spam posts. I now believe that 86Bush is a fake. I can be snookered. I admit it. That is because I try to see the best in people, give all the benefit of the doubt. The dark side preys on that ideal most of us have. This could be the last post I make on this subject. I do have tons saved proving that we have been cyberstalked. And if need be, I could present such materials. But to be honest, perhaps they have been yanking my chain to get me to flood this forum with the convolution they have created. As may41970 said to 86Bush in a now deleted thread, "Enough is Enough."

May41970 has been "Will Kane" at the WRH forum. When the cyberstalkers went nuts the last few months, both of us kind of pm'ed to the other about how outrageous the whole thing was. It seemed like the most idiotic psy-op in history. Now who was gonna buy that myself and may41970 are the same person? Who was gonna buy that we spam all over the internet as a fake socrates? I thought it was so idiotic, that there wasn't even a need to pay much attention to it. At the same time, "Louis Aubuchont" was writing similar hate spam against us at Chemtrail Central. Now are they gonna say We are "Louis Aubuchont" also?

So right before the wrh forum shut down recently, one of the paid trolls made the following post.

screenshot

As any good friend would do, may41970 started the following thread:

screenshot

The saddest part of all this to me is how extensive this operation has been against us. Two nobodies like us who feel there is a chemtrail forum script in place, two nobodies who would read this Ender poster and all the rest and just see how obviously they were an over the top cointelpro scam, who were we to ever expect the extent that the operation would go to draw us into the world of their hatred and convolution?

I have all the proof I now need to call 86Bush out for being the Mike Rivero/good cop of the "unofficial" forum. Rivero doesn't say **** and hook nose, he let the "unofficial" forum do that. And he would say he had nothing to do with that forum, but the truth was he linked to it extensively and housed his archives letters there. 86Bush was the Mike Rivero of the forum. No, he would never call anyone hook nose or talk of jedel mind tricks or of how evil all jews are, he had Ender, Thuban, Reddot, etc. make those kind of statements. His excuse for allowing the anti-jewish rhetoric was that he was so busy to moderate, that he believed in uncensored free speech. Then came the first shut down, which believe it or not, seemed to come about because may41970 and ourselves were uncovering incredible amounts of hate speech at that forum.

So 86Bush shut down the website the first time to scrub out all the hate speech of Ender along with his extensive inciting of violence. Our thread here was getting a lot of hits. Mike Rivero's shady past was being exposed. The WRH "unofficial" had to be shut down and fast for some heavy duty cleaning. There was no hack. That was a lie. 86Bush is a cointelpro fake character. That whole forum has been scripted and continues to be.

So the forum opened back up. Ender and Reddot and some others were banned outright, yet were still allowed to post their venom as anonymous posters. "Moderator" was installed. All was good for a time. Then "Louis Aubuchont" made me some kind of deal at Chemtrail Central. He said if we stopped investigating the "Deep Sky" and his part in that hoax, if we stopped commenting on his excessive tinfoiling, that all would be good, that we could have a truce. I basically said no. Nelson Mandela was offered the same kind of deal by the apartheid regime. He refused and went to prison instead for decades based on ideals.

And that is when the cyberstalking really took off. There was the emergence of the fake socrates. Lou Aubuchont started to go into full tilt frothing at Chemtrail Central, which we have been able to relocate despite his delting of all his posts at Chemtrail Central. At the same time, at the wrh unofficial forum, the fakes went nuts. They started to spam so much from this website. They were relentless with their attacks. That was the point where both myself and may41970 were pm'ing each other about the ridiculous nature of the attacks. We started to realise these attacks were proof that we put together a good presentation on the chemtrails and other things, like with the internet fakery. We were attacked visciously also at Debate Both Sides. This is why Halva/Wayne Hall yesterday has threatened to delete all his posts from DBS. There is so much deleting and scrubbing going on to be a coincidence. The last few days I proved that Wayne Hall has been part of the chemtrail forum disinformation. I proved this based on his first posts at CTC. The last months he has joined in to say that may41970 is my sock puppet.

When a psy-op gets so lame, that is when the scrub brush arrives. But I refuse to put up too much more on this. I don't mind talking it out with may41970 or other members. I have plenty of proof. I have tons of proof on the top10thnet, fastusa.net, etc. that I didn't post. I'm not gonna turn this forum into a spamathon. I am just gonna upload what is necessary to make my points. But that evidence could be used later on if necessary.

So why do I believe that 86Bush isn't a real person? Because he has scrubbed and pruned the caches to serve his own insidious purposes.

screenshot

When the forum came back a few days ago, I was starting to think 86Bush was a good guy, that he took down the cyberstalking because it was the right thing to do. But the sad part is that he is a fake. The scam is still in place that myself and may41970 are the disinfo shills who attacked their forum. So does that mean we are Ender too? and Thuban? Are we co-workers of Lou Aubuchont and Reddot? The reason I know for a fact that 86Bush is a fraud is because I was so grateful to him for cleaning up that pit, that I made posts at that forum. Here they are.

alaskafreepress.com/msgboard/board/2297

These are the posts I made that got published with no difficulty.

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

You see, I really wasn't paying that close attention to the ******** going on there. When the website reappeared the other day, and the hate spam was gone, I thought, wow, good for you 86Bush doing the right thing. May41970 wasn't so sure. I started to get a bit queasy. Then over the next few days I put in some effort to get to the bottom of this.

I was finding lots in the caches that proved the cyberstalking. I pm'ed may41970 saying I had saved plenty. May41970 noticed something that I hadn't. Not everything was showing up in the caches. The excessive violent threats by the Ender types were gone, like that original one may41970 found so long ago, when may41970 first called out Ender for being cointelpro. He told me that the Thuban threats to himself were gone.

Then I started to see what may41970 meant about the whole thing not seeming kosher. The "Moderator - enough is enough" thread could not be found anywhere in the cache. What confused me was why other threads containing the cyberstalking were still available in the caches. I now have my explanation. 86Bush is a fake. That whole forum has been a set-up from the start, like a fintan dunne, like a ctc, like CIAKos, and tom flocco, et friggin al.

So I went through the threads that are still available in cache form. Most of the garbage spewed against us is still available. I have saved plenty of it. Basically I ran across one of the "Last Name Left" threads. And a few days before the recent shutdown, the fakes crossposted a lot from here, especially the stuff that Last Name posted about Bank Index. Then the fake lawyer Mark Cohen showed up and said that we better be careful about posting such things against valued members of the community. But Last Name had simply posted that Bank Index did an interview with Mike Rivero. So basically, the fake lawyer who showed up was critical of what Last Name had posted here. He didn't seem to have any trouble with Ender's and the others blatant anti-Jewish rhetoric, but had a lot of spittle to say about stuff posted on this thread. That's when it hit me, that whole attack against us was scripted. The attacks the last few months all across the internet against us have been scripted.

We have a thread here on the fake socrates posts made at other places. The cyberstalkers would spam, spam, and then spam some more, then post things like this:

It was a fairly lame script. It was so lame that I had no worries that anyone with half a brain could ever think I am may41970 or that we have been involved in creating all this noise. Why do I think 86Bush and the WRH "Unofficial" forum along with Rivero are cointelpro like nazis? Rivero houses his letters over there. Rivero posts holocaust denial letters. Rivero used to pimp for the racist, fascist Special Forces Underground. Mike Rivero is basically bad news.

So why have I finally given up on 86Bush as being an ******* fake?
Because not only are the cyberstalking threads still available in caches, not only is that ******* psy-op still in place that we are the fakes, I wrote to that to thank him and support him the last few days, and each time I got published. Yet, the following did not make it through the cointelpro filter. So, 86Bush, I sincerely hope whoever you are in real life, whether you are one person or a fake blogging team, go cheney yourselves. It's gonna be very hot in hell for all of you nazi fakes.

The letter that 86Bush didn't publish:

screenshot

86Bush and the WRH "unofficial" forum have now been determined to be beyond a doubt run by evil, fascist astroturfers out to divide us and make us feel defeated and shitty. I say we don't have to let them affect us one bit. It was a lame psy-op the whole time. They have gotten away with nothing.
socrates
gadfly

Soul Cannot Be Faked

Unread postby socrates » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:42 am

Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

They Didn't Get Away With Anything!

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:29 pm

{on edit: This could be the most crucial post on this whole thread. A lot of it is repetitive, as the cyberstalkers copied and pasted a lot from this specific thread. But if one can wade through it, they will be able to understand exactly what took place. May41970 brought this ******** into my forum. I would never have ever been a member of that place. I wasn't exactly getting help from anyone else as regards to exposing the foul composition of the major chemtrail forums. May41970 was the only person helping me out. I now realise he was doing that insidiously.

Anyway, at some point below, one can see how the fake lawyer showed up. This is the only place that this thread can now be read. Of course, I wouldn't put it past the dark side to make it available again, since the proof of it is right here. The dark side cornered themselves into a catch-22. They went through with the ridiculous cybersmear attack on me. The thing escalated to include Tinoire and Jeff Wells. It was a nutty time. But the thing is, I responded and exposed every fake who attempted to discredit me.

Here is where the catch-22 comes into play. They trolled me. They in a way publicized this website. They even followed me to the BradBlog. Their forum has been deleted. The proof of their scam is found here. They have basically been publicizing their own psychological operation. They can't knock me or the truths found on this forum down. Certain things like the truth and sincere people are untouchables.
}

A Victory For Truthseekers Everywhere

Here is a second post I made to that psy-op palace that the nazis have refused to publish. While I did write that it would be tough to prove that they were nasty paid fakes, I was simply being diplomatic. I was simply making a point. They can't prove that we have been flooding their boards with the spam.

alaskafreepress.com/msgboard/board/2302

That place is left with nothing but sock puppets. No real people, except for racist bigots, are gonna post there. It is the same problem places like Chemtrail Central face. When you put too much psy-op into the soup, no amount of herbs and spices is gonna make it edible.

{On edit- December 29, 2008- imageposter.com is either done hosting images or their servers are down. The scrubbed thread proving the psy-op against this forum and the_last_name_left can be read at this link}

ImageImage

When they reopened last week, they left the most important thread proving our case available through the cache. It was titled, "It's Not About Israel/Zion/Jews, says Rivero?"

That thread is no longer available anywhere on the internet. Except for here. Hey, they can make it available again, but they won't be able to alter it. It has already been copied and saved. Here for the readers is clear evidence of the psy-op and their hate speech.

What will one learn by reading through this?

*** The WRH "unofficial" website is a hate site.
*** A lame psy-op has been in place over the last months directed at myself and may41970.
*** The recent shutdown was explained by this script to have been because of "Last_Name_Left's" investigation of Mike Rivero, Bank Index, and other individuals.
*** It is safe to assume that we have been under attack for exposing fascist infiltration of the internet.
*** The fake Jewish lawyer showed up on and threatened "Last_Name_Left" and ourselves, after one of the sock puppets copied and pasted from our website. He had nothing to say about the hatred towards Jewish people or the other nonsense that was pushing freedom of speech to new limits.
*** This thread and others were totally deleted, because they show exactly what these people are; disinformation punks with no souls.

There is a lot here. But it is being posted because it puts that whole sham into proper perspective for anyone patient enough to look at it closely. They simply messed up. This was perhaps the one thread they never should have allowed to resurface. It was available for perhaps only a few hours or a day or two. Now, it is gone. But thanks to the cosmos, it has been saved. Evil does not always prevail.

on edit- to read the following thread, go to:
link

It's Not About Israel/Zion/Jews, says Rivero? by The_Last_Name_Left

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

When are these psy-op pigs gonna learn the fine art of subtlety? Some bonus examples:

ImageImageImageImage
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

WRH "Unofficial" Contained Illegal Inciting Of Violence?

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:40 pm

"Ender" and the WRH "unofficial" forum may have been able to delete possible criminal posts in the past, but it appears that evidence secured proves that the forum has contained much worse than hate speech. This is why although these quotes can be seen on the wrh thread, these posts deserve their own exposure. Have criminal acts been uncovered?

screenshot

screenshot

That link is to
Code: Select all
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Anti-personnel_sniper_cartridges.jpg

screenshot

screenshot
socrates
gadfly

Google Games And The Rewriting Of Internet History

Unread postby socrates » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:06 pm

For now, the_last_name_left's post IS available again in the google cache. Now how 86BushNow can pull off feats like that reeks of some kind of inside power with google.

I believe that when the dark side gets exposed by amateur sleuths, they use their pull or rigging abilty with google to make the truthseekers seem wrong with the facts. So we could point out now how the "Moderator - enough is enough" thread is gone for good, and it will probably then show up again.

Check this out. Cindy Sheehan used to cross-post her essays at the Huffington Post. Even though she often critiqued the Israeli government, that did not stop the nazi fakes from attacking her. This is all about fakes on the internet. I used to post on her threads a lot. Anybody who used to read the comments there could back me up as to the extent paid trolls went to attacking her good name. Now all the comments are gone. Every single one.

huffingtonpost.com/cindy-sheehan

One can check out her individual blogs and see that there are zero comments, as if the nasty trolling never existed. Huffington is disingenuous. Anyone who knows about the Clooney story, or of how Arianna treated Peter Rost, they can vouch for me. So now, if anyone goes to Cindy's pages at HuffPo, there will be no comments to read. And good luck to anyone trying to ask that gatekeeper website what happened. They'll be lucky if they get a Thermit/Mark Steadham response of , oh, there was a computer glitch.

Here are a few links. It is getting very difficult to find truth on the internet. Truthseekers have made great strides in figuring out the intel. ops that goes on in cyberspace. But all we are getting in response is the classic, so what hotshots, so you figured it out, we control everything, good luck getting ur truth out to the masses.

The GoogleSmear as Political Tactic
Juan Cole
Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Google search has become so popular that prospective couples planning a date will google one another. Mark Levine, a historian at the University of California Irvine, tells the story of how a radio talk show host called him a liar because he referred to an incident that the host could not find on google. That is, if it isn't in google, it didn't happen. (Levine was able to retrieve the incident from Lexis Nexis, a restricted database).

It seems to me that David Horowitz and some far rightwing friends of his have hit upon a new way of discrediting a political opponent, which is the GoogleSmear. It is an easy maneuver for someone like Horowitz, who has extremely wealthy backers, to set up a web magazine that has a high profile and is indexed in google news. Then he just commissions persons to write up lies about people like me (leavened with innuendo and out-of-context quotes). Anyone googling me will likely come upon the smear profiles, and they can be passed around to journalists and politicians as though they were actual information.....

The GoogleSmear references a body of falsehoods. It creates a nexus of links that increase the chance that the smear will come to the top of a google search.

Many thanks to Matthew Barganier for pointing out that Plaut just made up allegations against me, of having published an op-ed in the New York Times in which I am supposed to have praised the Syrian elections (?) and spoken against democracy. He must have been imbibing something illegal when he came up with that complete fantasy. Although Plaut at length removed the falsehoods from the page when repeatedly challenged, he did not apologize or issue a formal correction. Moreover, he posted the false allegation to a bulletin board under an assumed name (just to be sure that future GoogleSmears can reference the now-missing paragraph, elsewhere on the Web)....

Search Rank Easy to Manipulate
Adam L. Penenberg
Greg Boser manipulates search engines for a living, and there's little the Googles of the world can do about it.

Boser, who owns and operates WebGuerrilla, a web marketing outfit based in Valencia, California, is not alone. An entire industry of search engine optimizers, called SEOs, has sprung up, many of which take advantage of loopholes in the way rankings are calculated.

Google the term "search engine optimization," and you'll find more than 7 million results, with companies like Submit Express ("guaranteed top 10 placement based on your keywords"), SEO ("rank(s) more sites in more top positions than anyone in the business"), and AddMe ("Equip your site for e-success") topping the list.

Since search engines are usually the first stop for online shoppers (with 40 percent of them choosing Google), your business could very well be toast if it doesn't crack the top 10 -- preferably the top 5, which would require no downward scrolling. (Not unlike the increased readership an article that begins above the fold in a newspaper gets.) One study concluded that sites that appear on the first page of results attract six times the traffic they did before landing there and earn double the sales......

A Defense Against Comment Spam
I'm pleased to announce that Yahoo! Search is one of several organizations in support of a technique that should help combat weblog comment spam. Others involved are: Google/Blogger, MSN Search, Six Apart (TypePad, MovableType, LiveJournal), and WordPress.

By adding a rel="nofollow" attribute to hyperlinks, webmasters and weblog owners can tell search engines that the links are effectively untrusted.....

Good luck to no name bloggers like us up against dark forces.

Gang Stalking
The designation gang stalking was officially recognzied by the Santa Barbara Independent Media Center to denote an emerging class of collective behavior (e.g. mobs, riots, crowds) in which corporate shills and industry stakeholders collaborate to harass or defame individuals whose unconventional wisdom or criticism ruffles pride or threatens material interests......

Google, Yahoo, and The Search Engines

Privacy rights advocate Tim Johnsey recently posed an interesting question: "Have we lost our right to fuss about wiretapping and the Patriot Act if we support search engines like Google that represent a more proven and pervasive threat to the privacy of our citizenry?" Search engines like Google offer average citizens a way of spying on their neighbors by allowing not only a search of a person's name, but more importantly, of a person's e-mail addresses and computer source address (i.e. IP address).

The most effective demonstration of the damage that can be inflicted on a victim through Googling is presented in this report by a social psychologist.

And the most damaging aspect of these search engines could not have been more effectively summarized than by a cyberstalker in the unmoderated Usenet news group sci.psychology.psychotherapy: "He who controls Google, controls the world." Cyberstalkers seek to control how their targets are viewed by the world through the eyes of a search engine. A few simple procedures ensures a complete monopoly over the image of an enemy ......

San Diego Hits Bottom...
Indy Media Watch

This article on San Diego Indymedia has it all.

Jews control US Government, Jews were responsible for 9/11, Jews are against Christians and on and on. The author says he was "banned on Congressman Conyer's blog". Thank heavens he still has Indymedia for bringing us such information as:
We are facing a monstrous take over by the New World Order, and we can't let it happen.

Isn't it time to really seek out alternative energies, solar, tidal, and wind.

Dear citizens concerned for this country,
We must stop the passage of the Hate bill pending the Senate. If passed it will stop all political dissent that mentions any reference to Zionist Israeli influences causing the disastrous Iraq war, and many of the attacks on our country with officials at the highest levels knowledge.
The NSC, FBI and CIA also used an Iraqi national military member in the US, an Israeli intelligence agent inside the US, a US Black Muslim terrorist provocateur, and a German national in the US to monitor, provoke and orchestrate the OKC bombing."

And there's this old chestnut:
We learned earlier about the employees of the Israeli instant messaging company Odigo, who were anonymously informed of the attacks two hours before they took place.
Who tipped off Odigo? Who tipped off those Pentagon officials? Who tipped off those Israeli workers in New York? I think it's safe to say it wasn't Osama Bin Laden.

Uh huh (thank you Snopes, the urban mythbuster). For the record, here's Osama's confession and a list of Israelis and Jews who were murdered alongside other Americans on 9/11. I guess Mossad just didn't have them on speed-dial...

It's amazing that the State Department actually need to write such a thing, but I am glad they did. Do a Google search for "9/11" and "Israel" however, suffice to say it won't be in the top-ten...

Anyway... The funniest (not really) part is how upset the author gets at what he sees as "criminalizing the truth":
Here is a list of beliefs or activities the U.S. government now considers anti-Semitic:
1. Any assertion “that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world” is anti-Semitic.

2. “Strong anti-Israel sentiment” is anti-Semitic.

3. “Virulent criticism” of Israel’s leaders, past or present, is anti-Semitic. According to the State Department, anti-Semitism occurs when a swastika is portrayed in a cartoon decrying the behavior of a past or present Zionist leader. Thus, a cartoon that includes a swastika to criticize Ariel Sharon’s brutal 2002 invasion of the West Bank, raining “hell-fire” missiles on hapless Palestinian men, women and children, is anti-Semitic. Similarly, when the word “Zionist” is used to describe Sharon’s saturation bombing in Lebanon in 1982 (killing 17,500 innocent refugees); it is also “anti-Semitic.”

4. Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature (especially the Talmud and Kabbalah) is anti-Semitic.

5. Criticism of the U.S. government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community (including AIPAC) is anti-Semitic.

6. Criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism (the “New World Order”) is anti-Semitic.

7. Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ is anti-Semitic.

8. Diminishing the “six million” figure of Holocaust victims is anti-Semitic.

9. Calling Israel a “racist” state is anti-Semitic.

10. Asserting that there exists a “Zionist Conspiracy” is anti-Semitic.

11. Claiming that Jews and their leaders created the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia is anti-Semitic.

12. Making “derogatory statements about Jewish persons” is anti-Semitic.

13. Denying spiritually disobedient Jews the biblical right to re-occupy Palestine is anti-Semitic.

14. Alleging that Mossad cooperated in the 9/11 attack is anti-Semitic.

And he's furious about it! The list however, reads like a Cliffs Notes for some of the material on Indymedia. Such a nice site.... Such nice people.

So where do openminded, humane people fit into the world of Mike Rivero and the WRH "Unofficial" Forum? We don't.

Here's the google cache link to the_last_name_left's thread while it lasts. Maybe someone should drop a dime to a good FBI person that the AlaskaFreePress should be investigated, that the best computer equipment in the world should be used to find all the inciting of violence that has been scrubbed. Maybe there are good authorities {oxymoron?} who might want to figure out exactly who the posters are in real life from that neo-nazi internet publication. The peaceful Sherman Austin's of the world aren't the problem. It's the cointelpro-like fockers who continue to push their divide and conquer rubbish who need to face justice.

[end of rant]

It's Not About Israel/Zion/Jews, says Rivero?

I'm not sure if anything has been altered or deleted from this cache. I put nothing past these disinfo shills who are anything but decent.
socrates
gadfly

We Won, They Lost

Unread postby socrates » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:45 am

I am not just saying this. The What Really Happened "Unofficial" forum has yet again deleted that long thread I saved. So it was available, I copied and uploaded it. Then the cache became available again, but right now the cache has been scrubbed yet again.

It is a long, convoluted thread, but it totally vindicates myself and may41970. It shows how back in June/July the psy-op took off. It started after may41970, Will Kane at the other place, had exposed "Ender" for his cointelpro-like posts.

In short, that thread says it all. There is the long copy and paste from here put on a thread there started by Last Name Left. The basic premise is that all these other names are my sock puppets or vice-versa. I think with WRH, I am may41970's sock puppet. For the fakes like Aubuchont, Arcadia, Tinoire, TOTO, Mister B, the others are my sock puppets. :lol:

There is plenty of anti-Jewish rhetoric, even the inciting of violence against people, just because they are Jewish. There is the copy and paste of what Last Name Left posted on this thread, that Rivero, Bank Index, etc. stuff. Then the fake Jewish lawyer showed up. He didn't have anything to say about the inciting of violence against Jewish people, but he threatened the AlaskaFreePress for Last Name's posts from here.

Then we know what happened next. The fake lawyer crap was spammed at the Alaska Free Press and at various IndyMedia websites. Then the Alaska Free Press shut down for a week or two, I can't remember the exact time period. Then out came the scrub brush to wipe out the ******* psy-op against ourselves.

But when they came back on line, they forgot to delete all the caches. I grabbed that specific one and saved it to my computer. Then I screenshot it. It's all there one page back! :twisted:

Now it's just a matter of tidying things up with the Jeff Wells/Arcadia connection. Wells is a big fan of Tinoire from the Progressive Independent. The Progressive Independent is a fan of Mike Rivero and Ron Paul. But yeehaw, if you good lurkers can't connect the dots at this point, I don't know what else can be done.

On every level, we have won, and they have lost. From the chemtrail forum fakes to the neonazi fakes, we friggen won. Now if any good lurkers ever had any doubts about us, those should now be well in the rear view mirror. As long as NatureisMad forgives me, we are talking total victory over a network of paid fakes. 8)

There is always hope. There is always hope!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I am gonna sleep well tonight.
None of them got away with anything!!!!!!!

When in doubt good people, just listen to this tune.

Grateful Dead - Box of Rain (1986-03-24) PHIL-ly Spectrum
Last edited by socrates on Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

Fake Neo-Nazi Working For The FBI?

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:08 pm

dneiwert.blogspot.com/2008/01/your-taxpayer-dollars-at-work.html

Your taxpayer dollars at work
David Neiwert
January 12, 2008

We've periodically reported on the antics of far-right maven Hal Turner, who most notably has made a career out of threatening people. This includes issuing threats against judges (and taking credit when one of his target's family members were murdered), calling for vigilante force to "rescue" Terri Schiavo, and demanding we begin shooting Mexican border crossers on sight.

Now it seems that, according to a devastating report from the SPLC, he's been doing it on the payroll of the FBI:

On Jan. 1, unidentified hackers electronically confronted Turner in the forum of his website for “The Hal Turner Show.” After a heated exchange, they told Turner that they had successfully hacked into his server and found correspondence with an FBI agent who is apparently Turner’s handler. Then they posted an alleged July 7 E-mail to the agent in which Turner hands over a message from someone who sent in a death threat against Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wisc.). “Once again,” Turner writes to his handler, “my fierce rhetoric has served to flush out a possible crazy.” In what is allegedly a portion of another E-mail, Turner discusses the money he is paid.

On Thursday, as the E-mail exchange was heatedly discussed on a major neo-Nazi website, Turner suddenly announced he was quitting political work. “I hereby separate from the ‘pro-White’ movement,” he said, adding that he was ending his radio show immediately. “I will no longer involve myself in any aspect of it.”

The FBI declined comment. “Longstanding FBI policy prohibits disclosing who may or may not provide information,” Agent Richard Kolko of the agency’s press unit said. Reached in New Jersey, Turner also declined all comment.

The apparent revelation set off a torrent of criticism from experts in criminology and the use of informants. “This is clearly over the line,” said James Nolan, an associate sociology professor at West Virginia University who is an expert in police procedure and a former unit chief in the FBI’s Crime Analysis, Research and Development Unit. “Informants may be involved in drugs, and you overlook that because of the greater good. However, these are viable threats — they could be carried out — that the FBI clearly knows about. I want to see the FBI stop it.”

Over the years of covering cases involving the far right and federal law enforcement's use of informants, I've certainly seen them indulging the use of some of the most questionable characters for this work. But I don't think I've ever seen anything this irresponsible before.

As Mark Potok of the SPLC put it when I talked to him about this case: "These people were playing Russian Roulette with the lives of the people Hal Turner was targeting."

Potok also spoke with Mike German, a former undercover FBI agent whose work I once covered. "This certainly raises a whole lot of questions that need to be answered in a public forum," he said. "There are strict rules about what an informant is allowed to do, and certainly encouraging or instigating others to commit acts of violence is far beyond what FBI agents should have their informants doing. Aside from the fact that you're possibly encouraging someone to commit an act of violence, there's also the danger that you're actually entrapping that person, which means he would get off."

This deserves to be a significant scandal. We'll see if the press can divert its attention long enough from Britney Spears to bring it to the public's attention.

comments
socrates
gadfly

Hal Turner was discussed at WRH

Unread postby may41970 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:49 am

I don't know if the following is relevant or not, but I figure it's worth mentioning...

On Christmas Eve 2006, someone made this convincing-sounding and sympathetic post about Hal Turner at the WRH Messageboard:

Controversial talk show host/journalist/webmaster Hal Turner attacked by malicious hackers

The wonderfulfully diligent webmaster Michael Rivero have stated his absolute animosity towards hackers and call for their lengthy imprisonment with steep fine in the past. I whole-heartedly agree with him.

Mr. Turner may be controversial and even reprehensible for his racist point of view as well as encouraging perpetrating violence against certain 'corrupt' government officials, but FREE SPEECH is an important matter no matter how offensive in non-political correct candor and attitude.

As some of you may recall, Mr. Turner reported on the exclusive (albeit unsubstantiated) breaking news titled CHINA TO DUMP ONE TRILLION IN U.S. RESERVES! over a week ago. WRH included the link with a comment by M.R. stating the news is not confirmed.

Unfortunately, Mr. Turner is a victim of Internet harrassment committed by the (apparently juvenile-minded university students killing their time during winter break) hackers whose organization cannot be mentioned since the name itself is repugnant.

This particular organization is notorious for the fake Mac OS X leak that direct them to the barrage of obscenity and "Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince" spoiler leaks as well as the attacks on Xanga, slashdot, etc to expose the innocent users (including minors) to obscenities such as gay pornography pictures and short text stories of **** and animal cruelty through the cleverly disguished javascript modules. New information can be found on the reason behind the attack at the bottom of Wiki talk page

Since the page is repeatedly down due to Denial of Service attack at this time of writing, here is an excerpt in which he & his innocent family members were subject to obscene phone calls and other forms of harrassment.

Understandably, he vows revenge through litigation. Barring that, he may take extreme measures if he do keep the word.

Though many, many people may disagree with Mr. Turner's radical point of view, he and others like him do not merit such illegal & immoral acts of harrassment and malice. No family should endure this ordeal.

Such cases must be dealt with according to the laws in enforcement, apprehension and prosecution of individuals responsible for clearly unlawful acts against the man and his family on the ground of his utilizing free speech only to be suppressed by external forces.

--
[...]

UPDATE SAT. DEC . 23, 2006 5:08 PM

After the [phone numbers of unruly prank callers] list above was published, the perpatrators of the original attack upon my show, found and published the home telephone number for my family.

Around 5:00 PM yesterday, my wife began receiving call after call from people harassing her, threatening to **** her, threatening to **** and kill our 12 year old son. The calls continued, non-stop, for hours.

They even went so far as to RECORD a harassing call and put the audio from that call on the internet, in violation of state and telephone harassment laws and in violation of state and federal electronic eavesdropping laws! That single act added another felony to the legal action I am taking against the entire crew.

Then, things got despicable. My 12 year old son answered the phone and the caller told him that they were going to kidnap him, **** him then murder him. My sone has never, ever, been party to my radio show or public life. He has never attended any public funtion with me and to threaten him has caused me to decide the glove scome off.

I have always known that I am a public figure and that folks would criticize me. I have lawsys been prepared for that. I knew early-on that I had to suffer the slings and arrows of spirited public villification and I was prepared for that too. But to target my wife - a woman who has absolutely nothing at all to do with my radio show - and my son - a 12 year old - crossed a line.

Then, in an act of utter depravity, the perpetrators of this effort, gave out the home telephone number of my 62 year old mother in Pennsylvania, and began making harassing and threatening calls to her.

My mom has nothing to do with any of this. She's caring for my step dad as he recovers from leukemia. To call here and threaten to ****, beat and kill her is an act worthy of death.

Snce the law doesn't seem to matter to these scumbags, then I won't let it matter to me as I undertake revenge upon them for going after my wife, child and mother.

There is ONE possible method for preventing my revenge upon you: Tell me the names and addresses of the people involved in threatening and harassing my son and mother. I will forgive the harassment of my wife if you give to me the identities of the people who went after my son and mother.

Cooperate, and you walk. Fail to cooperate and I will punish you with a fury you have never encountered.

Hal Turner

Two months later, an apparent internet shill named Reddot had this to say:

I WISH THAT I DID HAVE ANY INFO SO I COULD GIVE IT TO YOU

You are and should go after anyone who would do this to your wife your son and your mother
What in the world is happening here
What a bunch of sick insane dickless morons
I hope you do find them and use any and all measures to deal with this scum sucking traitors

alaskafreepress.com/msgboard/board/35
may41970

PreviousNext

Return to Astroturfing