Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The WRH Messageboard

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Re: Hal Turner was discussed at WRH

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:19 pm

[quote="may41970"]I don't know if the following is relevant or not, but I figure it's worth mentioning...

On Christmas Eve 2006, someone made this convincing-sounding and sympathetic post about Hal Turner at the WRH Messageboard:

If Hal Turner is an example of modern day Cointelpro, then nothing he has ever said can be seen as simply the frothings of a bigoted, kkk-type numbnut. This means that story about him being victimized was in all likelihood a hoax. It is quite telling that Mike Rivero used that creep as a link. Perhaps Mike Rivero works for some shady part of the FBI also?

Two months later, an apparent internet shill named Reddot had this to say:

Apparent? I know we have no proof like we have on AnnAngryBitch/Louis Aubuchont, but we know that Reddot is TOTO is Larry from Rivero's blog. We know that the attacks on us were tax dollar paid for. Just look at that fancy Alaska Free Press. Look at how polished and extensive the website is. They can try to make it seem that it is reader produced. But I don't buy any of that for one second.

Me and you, we directly exposed and forced the break up of two forums, the Michael Rivero What Really Happened Forum and Chemtrail Central. We went through all the right channels. We tried to work with the moderators and veterans. By the time we were finished, all the authorities were exposed as gatekeepers. 98% of those boards are filled with posts written by paid fakes and their sock puppets.

I skimmed through some of Reddot's posts. Reddot has always been portrayed as being female. Yet, why would a female tell anyone to "suck my b*&&s?" Then TOTO at DebateBothSides came in saying the same lies about me that Reddot said about you or me. I can't always remember the exact details with all this ****. But you know what I mean, that n word, *****, and a ***** accusation. TOTO said verbatim what Reddot had said. Kola also said I dogged him at a forum. When I asked Kola and TOTO for the links, both said they didn't have to provide one.

One post at DBS, TOTO was referring to some guy as good looking. But then later on, TOTO wrote that he was a gay Jew. These can't be the best and brightest fakes. And I do think it is quite possible that "Lou Aubuchont" is TOTO. I even think Jay Reynolds or Tiffany Brendt could be "Lou." I think "Ender" is "Lou." My gut tells me that all these people know each other, that there is no better word than script for these scenarios.

The main reason I have quit posting at DBS is because they allow someone like TOTO to remain there.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:40 pm

This Hal Turner story seems legit. It also makes one wonder who else may be on the FBI payroll. Mike Rivero? Alex Jones? There are a lot of frothing names on the internet. They appear on the surface as truthseekers. But after a bit of research, one can figure out their true objectives.

This Hal Turner story reminds me very much of what went on with Rivero's fascist WRH forum. Modern day cointelpro appears to be operating on these forums. Maybe Mark Steadham works for the FBI too?

Someone is covering this story quite well over at DailyKos.

Hannity's Neo-Nazi Buddy, FBI front?
dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/1/17/103627/259/64/438257

And here is the reported email exchange between Rivero's and Sean Hannity's buddy, Hal Turner, and his FBI "Cointelpro" handlers.

pastebin.com/f640d724dhttp://pastebin.com/f640d724d

screenshot

Is Sean Hannity on the same payroll as Turner?
It appears that back in 2001, both of these slobs were in on a same but, but, but Clinton story.

freerepublic.com/forum/a3aa9647457cf.htm#8

"Eleven days ago, this web site ran the story but no other media outlet took up the cause."

This is not true. I heard this very story originally on Sean Hannity's radio show, about 2 weeks ago, I believe. Presumably this was the day the story "broke", and I haven't listened to Sean since then, so I don't know if any follow-up was done.
socrates
gadfly

Hal Turner and Rivero are two peas in a pod

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:25 pm

Mike Rivero and Hal Turner are good cop, bad cop, yet seemingly on the same payroll. Who put Hal Turner on the map? That would be Sean Hannity of Fox-TV.

There's plenty of good info at the following url address.
onepeoplesproject.com

[quote="One People's Project"]
If there is anyone who seemingly hates us more than any chump we post here it is this guy. Hal Turner ran for the Republican nomination for Congress in 2000 in the 13th District in an attempt to unseat incumbent Bob Melendez. He was also the Campaign Chair for Murray Sabrin when he ran for NJ Governor in 1997. If Sabrin won his current bid for Senator, he said he wanted to pass the torch to him. Some of us were not too keen on that because we had flagged him as a racist trying to slip into the mainstream. We were right......

Hal Turner is a modern day cointelpro punk.

thenation.com/doc/20050620/blumenthal

The Nation
Hannity's Soul-Mate of Hate
Max Blumenthal
June 3, 2005

This year a man named Hal Turner sat before his computer at his suburban home in North Bergen, New Jersey, posting bomb-making tips on his website, hailing the firebombing of an apartment containing "Savage Negroes" and calling for the murder of immigrants. "When enough illegal aliens get killed they will stop coming to the country!" Turner wrote.

Turner was once a prominent activist in New Jersey's Republican Party. To area conservatives, he was best known by his moniker for call-ins to the Sean Hannity Show, "Hal from North Bergen." For years, Hannity offered his top-rated radio show as a regular forum for Turner's occasionally racist, always over-the-top rants. Hannity also chatted with him off-air, allegedly offering encouragement to Turner as he struggled to overcome a cocaine habit and homosexual leanings. Turner has boasted that Hannity once invited Turner and his son on to the set of Fox News's [i]Hannity and Colmes[i]. Today, Turner lurks on the fringes of the far right, spouting hate-laced tirades on his webcast radio show. Hannity, meanwhile, remains mum about his former alliance with the neo-Nazi, homing in instead on the supposed racism of black and Latino Democrats.....

From the link above in the Blumenthal excerpt.
How is Hal Turner not Cointelpro?
Could Hal Turner be "Ender" from
Rivero's WhatReallyHappened forum?
I have stopped calling it the unofficial forum.
They archive Rivero's letters.
Rivero prominently links to that shitrag of a forum.
That place is part and parcel of the infiltration of the internet by paid hacks and shills.
Hal Turner could be "Ender."
He could be Louis Aubuchont for all we know.
They are probably all on the same payroll-
One which saturates the net with lies and provocations.

Sherman Austin got busted for something he never did, but this pond scum named Hal Turner
could post **** like this and not get arrested?

socrates
gadfly

Hal Turner And Ender

Unread postby socrates » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Both Hal Turner and Ender from Rivero's forum are two peas in a pod. Good thing may41970 copied and pasted that original agent provocateur crap from Ender before it got scrubbed. May41970, if I remember correctly, also called Ender out for sounding like Cointelpro. Now it turns out another hatemonger, the buddy of Sean Hannity, was working for the FBI. While BradBlog continues to expose The DailyKos, here's a humble update on Hal Turner, a real life "Ender."

White power rally leader was FBI snitch: law center
By Paul Brooks
Times Herald-Record
January 17, 2008

Hal Turner stalked in front of Kingston High School with his neo-Nazi supporters in 2005, tossing white-power taunts at counter-demonstrators.

That was just part of his legacy. He railed against President Bush and Jews, too. He handed out the private addresses of New Jersey Supreme Court justices.

But some government agencies are OK if you work for them — and Turner apparently did.

He was an FBI informant, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, a group that monitors hate groups and extremists.

According to the center, hackers confronted Turner on his Web site Jan. 1 and told him they had broken into Turner's computer server.

What they found were e-mails between Turner and an FBI agent who was apparently Turner's handler. The unidentified hackers posted a July 7 e-mail to the agent. In it, Turner gave the agent a message from someone threatening to kill Sen. Russ Feingold, Democrat of Wisconsin, the center said in a story on its Web site, splcenter.org.

"Once again," Turner wrote to the agent, "my fierce rhetoric has served to flush out a possible crazy."

When the e-mails hit a neo-Nazi Web site, Turner shut down his own Web site. "I hereby separate from the "pro-White" movement. I will no longer involve myself in any aspect of it," Turner said.

Yesterday, Turner said the only thing he can say about the FBI allegation is "no comment." The FBI hasn't commented, either.

The center's Mark Potok didn't object to the FBI's use of informants in general. "There is no question these are groups in many, many cases that really do need infiltrating, but ... this goes way over the line. It is like a game of Russian roulette and we are the bait."

Kingston Mayor Jim Sottile was dumbfounded by the revelation of Turner's FBI informant status. "You can't make this stuff up," the mayor said.

Maybe Turner was acting all the time, Sottile said. "But it wasn't an act when he had this whole community in an uproar and cost us $80,000."
comments

I found that article from a blog called PhillyBits. The blogger there has access to who is visiting the website. He or she posted that the blogpost titled "Famed Racist Hal Turner: FBI Snitch?" got a visit from the Department of Justice. This reminds me of the article written by Progressive Gold on Bob Parsons of GoDaddy. That person received a visit from the Office of the Secretary of Commerce, if my memory serves correct.

P.S. - Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't. But somebody at the US Dept. of Justice is looking up the Hal Turner story too. Curiosity? Damage control? Who knows...

socrates
gadfly

Rivero does some houscleaning

Unread postby may41970 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:16 am

on edit: This is Socrates. May41970 made a mistake which I didn't catch, and thus the next posts were wrong. There is something to this story however, in that, Rivero has posted something about getting cyber attacked from around the same time the Alaska Free Press decided to shut down. Plus, the message board is still available, but it is filled with some crazy looking spam. {There were actually two forums at AlaskaFreePress, the one with Ender, Reddot/TOTO etc., and then one linked to the main AlaskaFreePress page. Sorry for any confusion.}

There are two separate Rivero myspage pages for comments. May41970 got the two confused. For now, the comments made by LoPhatt and myself as Anti-Wingnut remain.

WRH.Com MySpace Blog
WRH.Com MySpace Page
{end of edit}

Remember "Larry" Lophatt's posts from Mike Rivero's myspace? Remember the message Lophatt sent you from Ender, as well as your eloquent response.

All gone now. At least to the general public. Hey soc, maybe if you get some time, you can log in and see if the original messages are still there.

myspace.com/what_really_happened
may41970

Re: Rivero does some houscleaning

Unread postby socrates » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:42 am

{on edit: Please read the edit I made above on the post by may41970 to understand how the following is wrong, and why I admit so. Nonetheless, may41970 certainly has located more proof that Rivero is tied in with the WRH "unofficial" forum. There will be no retraction of that type of statement.}

may41970 wrote:Remember "Larry" Lophatt's posts from Mike Rivero's myspace? Remember the message Lophatt sent you from Ender, as well as your eloquent response.

All gone now. At least to the general public. Hey soc, maybe if you get some time, you can log in and see if the original messages are still there.

Good find. You're gonna like what I found.

I signed in. Yes, Rivero has scrubbed those posts. But he also pulled a Tinoir. Remember how she deleted my posts at Progressive Independent? Remember how she messed up by tinkering with the order of posts? Rivero has now been busted for the same kind of tampering. Plus, he threw in a big lie too trying to justify the removal of the posts.

Apologies for the next offensive avatar he used.........

screenshot

I think I have my return post for him somewhere. I basically pointed out yet again how there was that cybersmear, cyberbullying campaign against us by the WRH forum. But even by going just with LoPhatt's last post, we have the date of November 28th, 2007. Check out the date on Rivero's explanation post.

November 25th? Three days before the post above? one word. Wow.

Rivero is a moron spook. And wtf is he talking about with phishing? That had nothing to do with our posts. Mike Rivero has yet again proven himself to be a disinformation astroturfer. This to me also proves that Rivero has been fully involved or appraised of what really happened to us. Why else would he lie? Why try to throw in some rubbish lie about phishing?

Here are two more images from that thread. Check out how Rivero isn't the best disinfo cheater. He not only was foolish to throw in that above post with the wrong date. Gee Rivero, at least pick a date after the deleted posts. In addition to that, check out how the dates are out of order for these other posts. Keep in mind that when he scrubbed and reordered the thread, the most recent posts now go top to bottom.

screenshot

screenshot

This could be a good one to post about at BradBlog. We were wrong about SluggoJD by the way. He exposed a diebold guy called Rob Pelletier who had set up a fake blog whose main goal was to smear Bev Harris. He's a hero. What happened to us, they've been doing to Bev Harris for years on end. Things do seem to be coming out in the wash.
Last edited by socrates on Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby may41970 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:09 am

I've gotta say "wow," too. We've now confirmed what we've long suspected - that Rivero is corrupt. We've got to get this news out in a way that people can understand. But I don't know how.

I don't consider myself gullible; I was a huge supporter of Mike Rivero for a very long time. I used to spend hours on his site, used to send him links and letters, lots of which he would post / link to. Like I've said before, we had occasional private correspondence. Rivero knows my name, at least one of my parents' names, where I hang out, where to find me, etc. I even invited him and his wife to stay at our house if they start to fear for their lives - he refused explaining that they've already got backup plans.

I'm not afraid for sharing so much information about myself with a....spook?..... but I feel like a real ******* for buying into him for so long. You and I, soc, had a big fight - right on this thread - cause it was so hard for me to take a good look at the truth.

Point is, I really understand the hold Rivero has on his fans. He comes across like a hero. I don't know how to go about getting his intelligent, well-meaning fans to open their eyes and reconsider what he's about.

==========

But there's something else.

A few hours ago, when I made previous post (Rivero does some housecleaning) - I had done a quick check at the WRH Unofficial Messageboard. It was still operating.

But it's now been shut down - apparently permanently this time - in the hours between my previous post on this thread and this one.

alaskafreepress.com/msgboard
may41970

Unread postby socrates » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:28 pm

We all get suckered at one point or another. We are human. But if we can remain open-minded, eventually we figure things out. No one has the time to do background checks on every website they visit and particpate in. It's only when contradictions emerge, that we are forced to take the extra close look.

This can be seen with the organised smear attacks against Bev Harris or with ourselves. There are two diametrically opposed versions in each case. It is like with Clemens and the steroids. He says he didn't take them. The other dude said he did. One of them has to be lying. Those who lie are banking on that the average reader won't take the time to sift through all the noise. One can go to Democratic Underground and look at all the garbage points made against Bev Harris. People like Dave Allen {Kelvin Mace} and his gang always end up screeching through their posts:

Bev Harris is a grifter because we keep saying so. There is no proof that "therealrobp" is from Diebold, because we keep repeating it. Bev Harris uses sock puppets based on our astroturfing that she does. Proof, schmoof.

May41970 has found something good here, even if he did make the human error. And it was an interesting find that Rivero mentioned phishing in that one post. Because the spam posts at the message board appear to be some kind of scam, be it phishing or otherwise.

Here are the screenshots of what can be seen there right now.ImageImage

It's interesting how the message saying the board is deceased have to do with "freepers" flooding the board. Mike Rivero is the friggen king of all freepers. He just gets away with not being recognized such, because he is part and parcel of the right woos left movement. Hertzberg and Dunne, righties presenting themselves as progressives. David Allen and Kos, the same thing. These people are all about trying to control both sides of every debate. But as BradBlog tries to get through to people, it's not about right and left, it's about right and wrong.

So at the same time the AlaskaFreePress WRH forum has been "flooded by freepers," we have this new message at Rivero's WhatReallyHappened website:

One thing I am not sure of, there may have been two AlaskaFreePress message boards at the one domain. Maybe one was the WRH unofficial and the other is this alaska free press one filled with the spam posts. Yet, based on the message given by the "unofficial" forum, perhaps we can assume that board got flooded with the same stuff, or better put, perhaps the script had the same type of fake spam presented.

Here is Rivero's message:

He says he'll leave it up to the reader to figure out what happened. Wtf? Just explain what happened. No need for cryptic messages. What I think he was doing here was saying to the readers to go to the few links on the left side of his website, the ones that will take them to the "unofficial" comment about freeper floods. They will also probably go to the myspace pages and see LoPhatt blaming all the crap from the last half year on ourselves.

So even though may41970 made a human mistake a few posts back, and I made the same mistake, I still think it is very interesting that all these "hacks" or whatever have supposedly taken place at both places at the same time. That to me is more evidence that the script has lived on. I think they are trying to wrap it up and move on with their deceptions. The bottom line to me is that the truth is to be found on this specific thread. I believe that their idiotic cybersmear campaigns against us have utterly failed. I believe, like with the Bev Harris story, that letting the reader decide is working. It is because screenshots have been taken, evidence has been secured, and like may41970 says, soul cannot be faked.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby may41970 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:17 am

Soc, I'm really sorry for messing up here. On the the WRH main page, Mike links to both a "WRH MySpace Page" and a "WRH MySpace Blog." I mistakenly linked to the former, and not the latter (where both yours and lophatt's posts remain on view).

==========

WRH Myspace Page

WRH MySpace Blog
link

This doesn't change the fact that the WRH "Unofficial" board is now "deceased." That yet again, records of the attacks against us, as well as the cointelpro-sounding agent provocateur and vicious jew-hating posts from Ender and company are gone.

Good thing we have screenshots, friend. Appreciate you didn't get too pissed off about my mistake.

may
may41970

Unread postby socrates » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:29 pm

may41970 wrote:
This doesn't change the fact that the WRH "Unofficial" board is now "deceased." That yet again, records of the attacks against us, as well as the cointelpro-sounding agent provocateur and vicious jew-hating posts from Ender and company are gone.

Some of them can be found through google cache. That big thread spelling out the WRH forum script, however, is gone except for here.

This is the one that started it all, where you called out Ender for being cointelpro. It's fairly incredible what they did to us. But we were able to save enough to prove our side of the story.

We shall see if the total scrub eventually occurs, like it did for the top10th.net domain.

WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU ?

{This one has been saved, just in case it gets pruned from the internet. Odds are good they try to wipe this all away, imho.}

People can still check out many Ender and sock puppet/coworker posts for now but only through the caches.
site:www.alaskafreepress.com ender

I was reading through a bit of them. They had the same kind of feel to posts by Lou Aubuchont, and of course TOTO from DebateBothSides is a duplicate of Reddot. Yes, good thing the scam wasn't totally erased. Not only can interested people try to understand what we went through, if I decide to take legal action, the proof has been secured.
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Astroturfing