Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

This forum

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:55 pm

It's a tough call. Is saying the Holocaust was a hoax the same as yelling fire in a crowded theater? There are many issues to this debate.

*** disinfo pimps are into divide and conquer. No matter what one comes up for proof, there are the black ops on the internet who are not afraid to raise noise levels. It's one thing to debate this logically with good sources. But who wants to discuss this with rednecks and spooks?

*** it does seem the state of Israel does use the Holocaust to justify their reactionary oppression of the Palestinians. They say they are surrounded by enemies who want to wipe them off the earth. They want us to forget that they are a military power themselves and are allies with the United States.

*** hatred of Jews is real and it is disgusting. Yet, as Don wrote, they were not the only victims. And soon on this post I will link to a new story on the U.S. and the Armenian Holocaust.

May41970, where did you come up with that 2,000,000 number? The Red Cross hoax linked to that pig Hal Turner gives the number of 271,301. Now, I think the 6,000,000 # is closest to the truth. 2 or 3 million would seem more sane for a # if the #'s were rigged. But 271,301, they might as well be saying that the Jewish Holocaust never happened, which is what they are doing, and that is why they are hated by 99% of real people. This cointelpro game on the internet, the **** we saw at wrh "unofficial" forum, that is nonsense.

It is as if they don't want discussion about the Holocaust or of the magnitude of genocide that has taken place. They screw up the chemtrail debate to the point where they seem to want to shut off the discussion. If everyone is a crazy believer or a closed-minded debunker, no one real is gonna have the stomach for that. How we did it, god bless us lad.

Think about the election fraud story. Why is there so much convolution? Why can't each story of election fraud make up the full truth. There is suppression of the black and progressive vote. There is black box voting. There is ballot stuffing, ******* advertising, awful media coverage, etc.. Why the convolution? And why is this convolution adversely influencing every major issue we face?

Don, this is why we had to expose the major c hemtrail boards the way we did. If Lou Aubuchont/AnnAngryBitch is a paid astroturfer, if "Deep Sky" is a hoax, if Jay Reynolds versus Lou Aubuchont versus Deborah/Chem11 has been a rigged debate, we deserved to have that investigated.

There is something very fishy with the internet.

But, just trying to keep it real.
I've said it before, but probably now mean it, I can't afford to go to those major chemtrail boards so much. I haven't listened to a George Bush speech since 2000. It's like that thread Don titled "Mendacity." or when may41970 talks about how the evil fockers don't play fair. They don't. This forum has been a humble attempt to tell a story, to tell other stories, to bash the trolls, and then to get back on topic.

Bush urges defeat of genocide bill

{excerpt}
By Desmond Butler, Associated Press Writer | October 10, 2007

WASHINGTON --Just hours before a crucial vote, President Bush strongly urged Congress on Wednesday to reject legislation that would declare the World War I-era killings of hundreds of thousands of Armenians a genocide.

Bush spoke as the House Foreign Affairs Committee was preparing to vote on the measure that Turkey insists could severely damage U.S. relations with a NATO ally that has been a major portal for U.S. military operations in the region.

"Its passage would do great harm to our relations with a key ally in NATO and in the global war on terror," the president said....

I remember Sybel Edmonds {sp?} spoke about corruption way back between Turkish officials and bribes with US politicians, and it had to do with their own denial of their acts of genocide towards Armenians.
socrates2

Unread postby Techman » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:58 pm

Socrates,

I was not going to even bother with you but some of your writings at PI brought me here because I just had to see what your all about.

You are quick to point out posters flaws in there spelling and grammar, is that an effort on your part to detract from your own many spelling and grammatical mistakes that pervade so many intent message boards?

Everyone makes mistakes in spelling and grammar, especially on these message boards, even you, so who are you to be so critical and snobbishly condescending of others?

I do not believe in any of the chemtrail conspiracy bunk, it's just so much bologna that it's impossible for me to believe the things that you claim are going on with regard to this alleged spraying that you and others are posturing.

It saddens me that there are so many people not unlike yourself that have become caught up in what appears to be a cult like conspiracy that completely ignores the scientific facts of how and when contrails can form, I believe it is your ignorance that both astounds and saddens me the most, I can not fathom how so many can be so ignorant.

You even attack people that believe as you do in this chemtrail spraying conspiracy and I find that very confusing, aren't you trying to convince people that there is unity in this radical spraying belief, you seem to be doing just the opposite and creating chaos and division from within your own like minded base, I really do not understand your motives at all.

You post at so many places and you have shown that you are posting under many SN identifies but at the same time you attack others for allegedly doing the same thing, you act like a bully but demand people treat you with respect which is in itself quite laughable, might I suggest that you do some growing up and also that you try and increase the spectrum of your knowledge.

Good luck with that, I believe that you will need it.
Techman

Unread postby Techman » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:10 pm

How odd, some of my last post was cut off when I submitted it. :roll:

Here is the portion that was cut.

you seem to be doing just the opposite and creating chaos and division from within your own like minded base, I really do not understand your motives at all.

You post at so many places and you have shown that you are posting under many SN identifies but at the same time you attack others for allegedly doing the same thing, you act like a bully but demand people treat you with respect which is in itself quite laughable, might I suggest that you do some growing up and also that you try and increase the spectrum of your knowledge.

You seem to be doing just the opposite and creating chaos and division from within your own like minded base, I really do not understand your motives at all.

I will bother you people no more, I've seen all I want of this place. :roll:
Techman

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:13 pm

And the connections between the US and Nazis has been pointed to at this forum. There is the thread in "everything else" called "time to bring out the tinfoil."

Just also thinking, may41970. Notice at WRH unofficial how "controlled demolition" gets a bad rap by the hacks and shills? Any ideas why WTC7 was brought down like that? Or maybe the "debunkers' simply say that fires from the Towers produced the same "natural" results?

I don't understand why we don't hear more about the commercial airliner put options. And when one tries to get us to forget about the controlled demolition like a Jeff Wells or some of the agents over at the wrh forum, that's when I start thinking wtf? Who the heck is that guy?

But the convolution is endless.
Trying to wean off of it. :)
socrates2

Unread postby Techman » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:15 pm

This is a very poor board, the functions are obsolete, there is a stacking problem, you may want to upgrade your main software,
better pay attention to that Socrates.
Techman

DO YOU NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE OTHER THEN YOURSELF ?

Unread postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:42 pm

sOCRATES 1 2 3 4 How many are you dude ?
Hey listn this time I told you to go look at the red cross records ..THat means the actual records not someones op on these records. Anyone can say anything about them . LOOK at the records themselfs. They may be hard to find like on goggle since this is something that they want to hide but they were released tthisyear after Israel sued to keep them under wraps for this many years.
You as all others have and still are being trained to to call "anti semite" or "jew hater" or bigot so many names but the records show just how many deaths that happened.
Just like the lamp shades made out of jewish peoples skin or soap made out of their fat proved to be a major lie. The people who fought to bring that truth out were called all those names to.
Now listen up dude NO ONE is saying that this did not happen but the truth of how many and how they died is what needs to be told not the lies we all have been taught for so manyyears.
Have you asked yourself why Israel will not allow any other holocaust to be called genocide ?
It is not denial dude it is just wanting to learn and know te real truth what ever race or religion you are.
sO GO DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK ON THIS
It is not my job to run all over to get the red cross records for you that is YOUR job. You have to educate yourself.
Did it ever occur to you that no matter how many died it would not make a differance it was still death ?
Does it occur to you that genocide is what is happening to the arab people ?
How about the Armenians ?
What about the genocide that just happened during Katrina ?
Oh one more thing the red cross never found a shred of any gas chambers just ovens so as to stop all the kinds of transmission from burying those who had died.
Stop calling people names like anti semite regarding this issue
Stop calling people names regarding chemtrails
Let people have freedom of speach even if you disagree with them...No Socrates it is YOU who has lost it is YOU who is close minded It is YOU who does not play fairly.
Now run along and reeducate yourself .
Just who is a paid shill ? It sure does look like it is YOU !
Oh one last thing , learn that to debate a subject soes not mean turning ito a bully unless you ar paid to do so.
Chemtrails never had a worse person then you , the way you have behaved has made any one who is interested in that subject turn away thinking that to call the named that you have must be all kooks.
Just stop you lost

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:12 pm

Thanks for stopping by Techman. If you have any advice for free forums, you can go to them with what you were referring to.

As for the reference to the Progressive Independent, I can only ask where is the link, where is the proof? They deleted all my posts anyways except for the chemtrail thread. Sorry to get all over your grammar and spelling. Sometimes it seems a bit forced. Yeah, there is stuff here I could have proofread better. I try my best. It's the ideas that count, not the grammar and spelling. Unfortunately, it often seems as if bad spelling and grammar is deliberate.

So we see you think chemtrails is bunk and that it is cult-like to believe that they are different from ordinary aircraft contrails. That's ok. Thanks for ur opinion.

If you want to understand why "crazy believers" are looked down on at this forum, just go to the chemtrails are kooky section. Plus, it's probably best if you just go on your way. You obviously think we are kooks or disinfo here, so what's the point?

I don't really post at that many places. If you count the places I have posted at before, yes, they pile up a bit.

Since I started posting at CTC in 2006, I have always said who I am and at what websites. Places with id's that I do not post much anymore at are DebateBothSides, Chemtroll Central, Carnicom's, and BreakForNews. I've left a few posts at Dr. Peter Rost's place. One at Rosie O'Donnell's. Just left one the other day at BradBlog.

I used to post at PI, DemocraticUnderground, Gastronamus Cafe, and Megasprayer. I am no longer at those places.

Primarily I post here. And unlike Lou Aubuchont/AnnAngryBitch, I would not make up more than one id and have them astroturfing the same crap on the same thread. On an Atrios thread, the two id's were both on a comments page about flag burning. AnnAngryBitch even wrote, {from my memory} "whether it's *** burning or flag burning....."

That's some sick form of astroturfing that Aubuchont is involved with. He is one of the "crazy believers"

Fifth columns, trolls, scripted debates, cointelpro, rendon group/netvocating, all that are attacks on the internet as being a tool for democracy. To steal their propaganda, and throw it back at them, the fakes hate us for our freedoms.

The attack on Aubuchont was {well, there is tons of crap on him in the chemtrails are kooky section}- aubuchont was wrong to make a sock puppet. I would never do that.

And that takes us to Mr. Anonymous.
I am socrates2 here because the name socrates was already taken. This is a way for me to make posts without adding to my overall post count. So I guess I admit I am de-padding my stats. But whether this forum takes off, or whether it remains a blog in the form of a forum with a few members, then so be it.

Good luck with your research then. Go to WRH "unofficial" then with this. If you want a place to promote the Holocaust as a hoax, then start ur own forum. I'd rather work through your claims with people like may41970 and Don Smith, than to get into mano a manos with trolls. You got ur free "speach" and made ur comments. But it is getting stale, so if you would go on ur way, it would be appreciated. And that goes for anyone else who is just showing up here to cause noise.

So you say I am a disinfo agent. I say that you the fake.
There's nothing else then to be said between us. You had ur say. It's time to stop. Any more posts like urs and techman's will start to get either deleted or edited.

I am not gonna run around and debunk every crazy Stormfront idea that is presented.
socrates2

YOU MEAN THAT YOU REFUSE TO LOOK AT REAL DOCUMENTS

Unread postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:02 pm

You mean that you refuse to see things from all sides
You are not for domacracy or free speach
You are not open minded
You can not have a civil debate
What do you do other then **** **** over at the jew boards

{on edit- Socrates- This ip has been banned. Future posts like this will simply be deleted. This is an example of what these paid astroturfers are up to. divide and conquer- pay note to the deliberate bad spelling. That is a point I believe is true. Spelling and grammar doesn't have to be perfect, it's the ideas and sincere free speech which is appreciated, but I do think disinfo agents deliberately mess up with spelling and grammar in inorganic ways.}

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:34 pm

Hey, it looks like these guys are using proxies. Don Smith has been deputized. If either you or may41970 see any posts that are offensive, feel free to edit or delete. If it's not offensive and somewhat entertaining, or actually might have some merit, then I don't care if it stays. But I think we should have a zero tolerance for the excessive trolling. Thanks.

If real people start showing up, we can always tighten the rules for the trolls.
socrates2

Unread postby Don Smith » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:44 am

The guy struck me as one of those with just enough information so as to be a danger to society.
The thinly veiled cover of the Ku-Klux-Klan was easy enough to spot. A Klucker by any other name...
His wild swings between mania and self pity are another sure tip-off.
There are millions of people like this out there, what frosts me is that their vote counts the same as mine. Good thing it doesn't make a bit of difference who one votes for anymore, or I would be truly upset.
Gee, I'm deputized! I am used to being banned for my crank ways, not lauded, thanks, (I think).
My usual approach to wing nuts is to ignore them, they grow tired of a one way rant after a while, and a narcissist can't stand being ignored.
I am not technically savvy enough to deal with the computer crashing crap that is the final recourse of the censors, ( quite a few of the good sites I read and post to have been sabotaged of late, Chris Floyd just went thriugh a bad patch).
Excelsior!
Don Smith

PreviousNext

Return to It Happens