Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

This forum

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

Unread postby socrates2 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:41 am

Don Smith wrote:The guy struck me as one of those with just enough information so as to be a danger to society.

It doesn't add up that someone makes such outrageous claims without proof.

Gee, I'm deputized! I am used to being banned for my crank ways, not lauded, thanks, (I think).

You were banned from some forums? Now I am impressed. A bit curious too. :)

My usual approach to wing nuts is to ignore them

One needs good agility with the scroll button.

I am not technically savvy enough to deal with the computer crashing crap that is the final recourse of the censors,

Just saying if you stumble onto something rude, like I bleeped out above, feel free to get creative with the posts or delete them. That's what all the other places do. Just by their post, you hit edit. Or delete. Just in case you're around and see anything offensive.

Most importantly, though, I'm mostly curious about where and why you were banned at other places.
I got tossed out of a bar in Ireland a long time back, tried to sneak in with my friends who were in the band.
But some nazi like barman threw me out. The Dublin Garda were called in by yours truly. It was surreal, but
the cops in Ireland are cool, they don't carry guns. At least they were cool when I was there.

Just saying, you haven't really lived until you've been kicked out of a place.
socrates2

Unread postby Don Smith » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:54 am

I am an old dog, and I've been kicked out of better places than this!
(I am a musician, too!)
Don Smith

The Truth is why I'm here!

Unread postby Athena88 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:57 am

I have been reading all these posts and find it all quite ridiculous. What is this forum supposed to be about? I thought chemtrails.

I just want the truth about them. Here in the Phoenix area, there was very intense spraying today, from Chandler to Tonopah, a distance of about 70 miles. At one point, I saw not one but 3 jets going in different directions, criss-crossing the sky.

Why????????????????????????????? What is the reason? What is in those 'clouds'? Unfortunately, the 100th monkey effect hasn't occurred when it comes to this. What do people who think is going on?????????? This is not NORMAL! Our government and all the other governments involved, as well as who knows who else, have no right to mess with Mother Nature. One day the truth will come out, and Mother Nature will show those who have F'd with her who has the REAL Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here for the TRUTH about what these chemtrails are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way to get to the Truth is by letting go of all the BS and getting people who know chemtrails are not Right to become Proactive, rather than Reactive. To organize a letter writing/e-mail campaign to everyone we know to heighten awareness of chemtrails, demand answers from the government, and bring a class action law-suit to stop the spraying. Come on people, let's work together. If you don't believe chemtrails are real and a threat to our well-being, then go somewhere else.

{on edit- I had to clean up Athena88's warped use of spacing and paragraph structure. The new software made it unreadable.}
Athena88

Unread postby Don Smith » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:45 am

{Don Smith never hit the return button for new paragraphs, never.}

Athena88,
Go somewhere else?
I thought this was "somewhere else"!
E-mails to congress are the most "deleted" form of communication. They go to the general pile of "concerned citizen" rants, and are largely ignored. You may recieve a form letter thanking you for your concern about this "important" topic, if the computer is sophisticated enough, and you will recieve e-mails from then on from your "representative" telling you of the concern and hard efforts being made on your behalf by the solon of your choice.
To be re-elected, a member of the House must raise $5,000 a day for the full two years of their particular term of office,(this is a minimum). The cost of a Senate seat is more than double this amount.
Half the people in this country never read a newspaper,(perhaps they are the same half that doesn't bother to vote).
As to the threat to the health and well-being of the citizen, do you truly believe that the national government cares?
Millions are starving in the world, more millions are being killed in racial and nationalistic bloodbaths which are being fought over vague ideologies concerning the nature of how people should conduct themselves. This is not new.
What is new is that we in the richer parts of the planet still have the ability to communicate over a world wide web of information, and this could be the salvation of the planet.
To attack those who are not moving in accordance with your particular agenda is very counterproductive, we are not all given the gift of hearing the voice of The Truth, as yet.
Anger is a natural reaction to fear.
To remain focussed under stress is a needed part of remaining human, and in control of one's emotions. Otherwise, we become no more than another reactionary, demanding our needs NOW.
As to the nature of this site, there are many very informative posts here, they demand attention, and civility, for if we are not civil to one another, what is the difference between the death cult and ourselves?
Don Smith

Unread postby socrates2 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:24 am

I can see Athena88's point as regards to this specific thread. The two guests who showed up certainly have acted like trolls. However, may41970 almost quit this place a while back because I knee-jerk banned a member for calling chemtrails kooky.

Should obvious trolls like the above be deleted? I now believe so.

What else can I do Athena88? You're gonna tell me that the top chemtrail section isn't solid? As for the other sections, you don't have to read them. I would never expect anyone to read everything here. That is a job for paid trolls. But what more can I do? I try to find the best chemtrail stories and videos and post them. But what about election fraud? exit polls? You're gonna say in all honesty that the thread on Steven Hertzberg is superfluous to the chemtrails issue? Good luck getting chemtrails stopped when we can't even have the President voted for elected.

Wtf? Do you realise how much time it has taken me to put that top section together? There are only a few of us here.

[quote="Athena88"]
I have been reading all these posts and find it all quite ridiculous. What is this forum supposed to be about? I thought chemtrails.

This forum is primarily about chemtrails. Have you read through the top section? No one is forcing you to read anything else.

I just want the truth about them. Here in the Phoenix area, there was very intense spraying today, from Chandler to Tonopah, a distance of about 70 miles.

Yeah, we get it bad in Massachusetts too. Sorry for ya. It does stink to the yin-yang, is tougher to breathe, just yuckiness.

At one point, I saw not one but 3 jets going in different directions, criss-crossing the sky.
Why????????????????????????????? What is the reason? What is in those 'clouds'?

Three jets in the sky. That's not very convincing proof. Planes do criss-cross. But I know what you mean.

The immediate reason is to block out uv-b rays. The secondary reasons- they're mentioned in the top section, environmental modification techniques, perhaps hurricane suppression, etc.. What are your ideas? There is probably aluminum, barium, quartz, sulfates, etc. in the fake clouds.

The basic need for this place is real people. I agree that the obvious trolls should simply be deleted. If you are really interested in grassroots activism for stopping chemtrails, then I hope you take a good second look at that top main section and start helping out. You're a full member here. No one is stopping you from presenting your ideas. You could be the 100th Monkey.

But I think Athena88 was just upset with this one thread. Seems that way to me. Just would have more merit if she wasn't so invisible in the main section. There's some good **** up there. But one would not know that from the tone of Athena's post.

Athena, not everyone understands or knows about chemtrails the way we do. We need to reach as many people as we can. What do you think of the top section? Do you think it is good? NatureisMad even started a thread on letter writing campaigns, etc.. I tried to reach a few famous people. Wrote to some meteorologists. Personally, a strong student movement may be needed. Maybe one of us needs to get tasered at a public event? And I mean one of us as in everyone. We are just a few people who broke away from the major chemtrail boards. We're trying.
socrates2

Unread postby Athena88 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:50 am

To Don and socrates,
I guess I'm a bit naive(sp.) when it comes to all this forum stuff.
I spent time last night reading here and there on this forum, trying to
figure out where to post about yesterday's spraying. This is only one
of 2 groups I have joined, and only recently, the first one being the
Arizona chemtrail group where I heard about this one. I can see that
a lot of time has gone into this forum by you, socrates, and others.
Thank you for this forum. It's been interesting to read. Oh, I read
somewhere on here about 'cloud busting', I first did that about 20
years ago, freaked out my parents, but it was fun. I call it "dissolving
clouds".
Athena88

hi athena

Unread postby may41970 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:57 am

Athena88 says:
Oh, I read somewhere on here about 'cloud busting', I first did that about 20 years ago, freaked out my parents, but it was fun. I call it "dissolving
clouds

You read something about "cloud busting" on this forum? Can I ask where?

The only thing you'll read about "cloud busting" at this forum is that "cloud busting" is utter nonsense, the sort of thing that makes chemmies laughingstocks. Or as socrates likes to say, "tinfoil by association"

If you want to talk about cloud-busting; if you personally believe that you can "dissolve clouds" out of the sky, then you are at the wrong forum. I suggest you join and start posting at "Chemtrail Central," where you'll find many others that are happy to discuss such insanity.

may41970
may41970

Unread postby socrates2 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:49 am

Athena88 wrote: This is only one
of 2 groups I have joined, and only recently, the first one being the
Arizona chemtrail group where I heard about this one.

Hi Athena- Goddess of truth, my fellow Greek avatar, I'd love to see a link to that Arizona chemtrail group and the reference to this website. I want to hear about ur group. :)

I can see that
a lot of time has gone into this forum by you, socrates, and others.
Thank you for this forum. It's been interesting to read.

Thanks! It is what it is.

Oh, I read
somewhere on here about 'cloud busting', I first did that about 20
years ago, freaked out my parents, but it was fun. I call it "dissolving
clouds".

Like may41970, I am curious where you read about cloud busting at this forum.
So 20 years ago you "dissolved" a cloud. How did you do that?
This is fascinating. Do you think if we all do what you did, would we be able
to bust up a lot of the chemtrails? I've been cynical about this, but now that I see that
yourself in addition to some folks over at chemtrail central claim to be able to do it,
I am starting to think I have been the "chemmies" worst nightmare. I am now doubting
myself. Please teach me how to "dissolve" clouds. Just clouds? chemtrails too?
Please say it can be done with the chemtrails also.

Maybe everything I have been doing has been a mistake. :oops:

Please, please, please, we must get everyone to start "dissolving" those evil NWO clouds.
Maybe you are not just Athena the Truth, maybe you are meant to be our leader!
socrates2

Unread postby Athena88 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:13 am

I've been out of town, and photographing
the intense spraying activity over the weekend
from Wisconsin to Arizona. In reply, to May41970,
I truly don't recall where I saw the cloud-busting
thing, I thought it was somewhere on this forum,
but it could have been on the other one. What I recall was that it didn't work for chem-trails. Your
reply I felt was mean spirited. I was just sharing
something I did over 20 years ago, and occasionally
since then, I learned about it from one of Richard Bach's books, so I thought I'd try it for fun, and it worked. (I've not tried it on chem-trails.) Sorry you think that it is insanity, your misfortune. I really think there is too much paranoia going on. I was hoping to
find a place where there could be discussion and sharing of what's going on in our skies. My intention
is to bring chemtrails to people's awareness, did that Friday in AZ where the only "clouds" in the sky were "chem-clouds" and in WI over the weekend where there was intense spraying. I'm collecting many photos from places I go and am formulating a plan as to what to do with them and how to bring the truth about them to as many people as possible. I guess I would be called a "chemmie", but I think of myself as one who wants the truth of what is going on in the skies and wants it stopped. I want to see blue skies again and be able to breathe air without the junk in it from the chem-trail clouds. It's time to join together and take action.
socrates, I thought I was a member of this
forum, but when I tried to log-in, it didn't work, then
I looked at the member list and I'm not on it...what's
up? Also the other group, where I originally found out about this site, is for Arizona: groups.yahoo.com/group/pac-pc

Namaste
Athena88

PreviousNext

Return to It Happens