Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Video DJ Time

miscellaneous

Unread postby socrates » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:26 pm

Man On The Moon-REM

Hurricane Carter-Bob Dylan
socrates
gadfly

Soul Cannot Be Faked

Unread postby socrates » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:52 pm

Elvis Costello Radio Radio

Soundgarden - "Blow Up the Outside World"

The Waterboys - Whole of the Moon 1985 Concert

Pogues live - Dirty Old Town

The Cranberries - Zombie
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:16 pm

Before I make a final post for today, here is a strange, pitiful story. Someone got busted trying to sell weed on CraigsList.

Hello McFly?

link

Conn. Man Nabbed When Cops Answer His Ad Trying to Sell Marijuana Online
Staff
AP News
Feb 01, 2008

If you're looking to sell high-grade marijuana, Craigslist may not be the place to do it. A man learned that the hard way when the "buyer" who contacted him turned out to be an undercover officer, Stamford police said.

Police said Steven Zahorsky, 24, posted an ad for "Mary Jane in Fairfield County." The ad offered a half-ounce of "A plus" marijuana for $220 and the same amount of "B plus" marijuana for $160.

Stamford Lt. Jon Fontneau said officers spotted the ad and responded, claiming to be a painting crew interested in buying drugs during a work break.

Zahorsky allegedly agreed to sell three-quarters of an ounce of marijuana at an Interstate 95 rest stop, Fontneau said.

Police said they arrived Wednesday afternoon and called Zahorsky's cell phone. He answered and agreed to meet at the rest stop McDonald's in 15 minutes.....

Soundgarden - Burden In My Hand
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:02 am

Alice in Chains - Them Bones

Nirvana-The man who sold the world
Last edited by socrates on Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

allison krause, pocahontas and me

Unread postby may41970 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:53 am

I wanted to post a youtube link to a good neil young tune, but my connection is too slow tonight to manage it.

Anyways, last night, I made my first net post in a week. It was at a forum called "Debate Both Sides." Somone over there started a thread ridiculing Neil Young's naivete/arrogance/lack of talent. But I don't think soul can be faked. At least not for long. And I don't think Neil was ever faking. Took me a while to get my words just the way I wanted, but I feel pretty good about how my post came out:

Hey Neil,

Just want you to know that you did make a difference; that you helped to open my eyes; that you helped to change my life in a big way, and you still do. Like maybe how Allison Krause helped to change yours a ways back. .And like you friend, I left my own Sugar Mt. a very long time ago. Don't let the tripe on this thread get you down too much.

My internet id was inspired by you.

And for those that don't know who Allison Krause was - she was one of the millions of beautiful and caught off-guard women/children/grandmas/grandpas to have their lives stolen away from them by American soldiers in the last many decades. But unlike most, Allison had fair skin. Allison Krause was "collateral damage." Just like some brown-skinned Iraqi or Afghan Pocahontas that I would have loved had I been born in a different place.

Who was Allison Krause?

Quote:
"Constantly she was surrounded by boys and girls who came not only to tell her their problems, but to laugh with her and bask in her quick wit and charm. Allison possessed a rare trait. She could move among many groups of students and always exhibit tolerance for the views of each group in which she participated. When baited by adults, some young people respond with anger and bitterness, if not violence. Allison expressed a passive, stoic quality, as if recognizing the injustice of name-calling, as if realizing the illness of the person filled with hate. Allison was filled with contradictions as any complex person is. She read Hermann Hesse and worked in a bagel factory after school. She could wear a fur coat one day and the following day blue jeans and a bush jacket . . . of the students I have met in five years of teaching, in six years of college, and of the people I have met when working in factories, gas stations, shops and offices, I cannot think of a better person than Allison Krause. In her own quiet way, she symbolized the best in young people."

link

Who was Pocahontas?

Quote:
An American Marine murders a woman because she happens to be standing next to a man in a uniform. "I'm sorry,'' he says, "but the chick got in the way.''

link

Some of us still hear you, Neil. Peace, courage and **** fear.

may41970

http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/

link
may41970

Music, Neil Young, etc.

Unread postby NatureisMad » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Hey may41970,
You're a Neil Young fan, too?
I just saw him in concert last November in downtown Denver. He played Ambulance Blues & it was incredible!
-"you're all just pissin' in the wind"..Yeah!

and posted by socrates,
Life would stink without music.

You got that right, my friend.
Music makes life bearable.
They can't chemtrail music.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Hey NiM

Unread postby may41970 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:47 am

I read both of your recent posts to me. I hear you - both on the reason you laughed at my dumb comment, as well as why it's hard to seriously discuss something as ugly as chemtrails. But I just don't have the energy to make a lengthy post, nor do I think I need to. I think we both understand each-other's thoughts well enough.

Thanks, NiM, for your maturity and wisdom. Thanks for staying around.

And oh yeah, I really like Neil Young too. Tried again tonight to find a good youtube video but didn't have any luck.

may41970
may41970

Unread postby socrates » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:56 pm

I'm pretty much done going on the crusade. I think we made sure the recent chemtrail forum history didn't get white-washed. I find it shocking that they have scrubbed the wayback machine from the last couple years. I read once where that crap doesn't get deleted unless on request. The "Lou Aubuchont" **** was what sealed the deal. That was always a crazy sounding name, imho. Even Bradblog is ripping into DailyCIAKos.

Alice In Chains - Got Me Wrong A Layne Staley Tribute
by BrightEyed
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:39 pm

Meat is Murder by The Smiths
video by EM87C

For those who liked my other vids. Music by The Smiths. The images aren't too graphic, a few are but i've generally tried to blur them out a bit. I'm letting comments on by approval, so don't bother trying to post rude ones.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:41 am

Dave's Not Home

billie holiday - lady sings the blues

sultans of ping
socrates
gadfly

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else