Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Another TV Station Exposes Chemtrails{video & transcript}

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Another TV Station Exposes Chemtrails{video & transcript}

Unread postby socrates » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:55 pm

{with the merged threads, the adjusted view count is +657}
(Updated on Page 2 of this thread. I sent another email to Jeff asking him about whether a retraction was made concerning the barium numbers. Feb. 18th, 2010)

The following is from a KSLA, News 12 investigation by Jeff Ferrell
Shreveport, Louisiana

This is a good development. Paul Moyer of KNBC, Los Angeles
now has some company with exposing the chemtrails.

Tests done on the chem fallout showed dangerous levels of barium.

Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails

Complete Transcript:

news anchor: Could a strange substance found by a Southwest Arkansas man be part of a government test? Well, that's the question at the heart of a phenomenon called "Chemtrails," now getting widespread attention.

Well tonight, KSLA News12 investigation reporter, Jeff Ferrell, shows us the result of testing we had done about what's in our skies.

The Report

"It seemed like some mornings it was just criss-crossing the whole sky. There were just, it was just like a giant checkerboard,"

Bill Nichols snapped several photos of the strange clouds from his home in Stamps, Arkansas. They begin as normal contrails from a jet engine but do not fade away like a normal contrail. Soon after, he saw particles in the air.

" Because you know we'd see it drop to the ground in a haze."

Nichols then noticed the material collecting on the ground.

"This is water and stuff that I collected in bowls. I had it sitting out in my backyard on my dad's pick-up truck."

KSLA News12 had the sample tested at a lab. The results: A high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, more than three times the toxic level set by the EPA.

Armed with these lab results about the high levels of barium found in our sample, we decided to contact the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality. They told us that, yes, these levels are very unusual. But at the same time they added the caveat that proving the source is a whole another matter.

Barium is a hallmark of other chemtrail testing, which even attracted attention from a Los Angeles tv station.

There's already no shortage of unclassified weather modification programs by the government. But those who fear chemtrails could be secret biological or chemical testing on the public point to the 1977 Senate hearings in particular which confirmed 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Later, the 1994 Rockefeller Report concluded hundreds of thousands of military personnel were also subjected to secret biological experiments over the last 60 years.

But could secret testing be underway yet again?

"I'd rather it be something inert and benign, you know something that's not causing any damage. But I'd like to know what it is."

KSLA News12 discovered chemtrails are even mentioned by name in the initial draft of House Bill 2977 back in 2001, under the Space Preservation Act. But the military denies any such program exists.

Jeff Ferrell, KSLA News12 reporting

news anchor: And you know, it turns out that until nine years ago, the government had the right, under U.S. law, to conduct secret testing on the American public under specific conditions. Only a public outcry repealed part of that law, with some "exceptions."

second news anchor: And Jeff's report mentioned high levels of barium linked to those alleged chemtrails. We wanted to find out exactly what effects barium has on the body. We spoke with Mark Ryan, the Director of the Poison Control Center. Ryan tells KSLA News12 that short term exposure can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains. Long-term exposure causes blood pressure problems.

Ryan addressed concerns by chemtrail researchers that barium could be meant to wear down a person's immune system.

"Anything that causes ill effects on the body long-term, chronically, is going to affect your ability. It's just constantly working on the body. So from that aspect, yeah, it's a potential."

Ryan says he's conducted research on his own about secret government testing on the public. But he's still a bit skeptical about the alleged chemtrails, at least at the moment. The Poison Control Center has seen no calls about exposure to barium.
socrates
gadfly

Retraction: The Terry Stewart Story Was A Hoax

Unread postby socrates » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:59 am

All we want is the truth.

A reliable source has informed me that Terry Stewart never spoke with anyone from the military concerning chemtrails or contrails, that this story linked to below was a complete fabrication.

wayback link

unknowncountry.com/news/?id=392

Why did Will Thomas allow this hoax to continue?
If he was a legitemate journalist, all he had to do was pick up the phone and speak with Terry Stewart himself.

Also, with all the discrepancies surrounding different versions of the "Deep Sky" story, why does he continue to feature it prominently in his book, Chemtrails Confirmed? Why are there no videos and photographs from that alleged event? 370 chemtrails? No photographs? No video?

May41970 did nothing wrong to get banned.
"Lou Aubuchont" deleted his posts, because he is a hoax in himself.

Chemtrails are real. Chemtrail forums are not.
socrates
gadfly

Reporter Confirms Stewart Never Spoke With The Military

Unread postby socrates » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:17 pm

Good guy Jeff Ferrell of KSLA News-12, Louisiana, has given me permission to quote him on this story. For those who missed it, he is the first American reporter to do a solid report on chemtrails since Paul Moyer of KNBC, Los Angeles. He has been kind enough to hear me out on some of my ideas. I have a strong feeling that he's dedicated to figuring out the truth. I believe we can expect great things from him when the next report arrives.

Here one can watch the first one.
link

I thought that Terry Stewart from Victoria, British Columbia had spoken with a military officer who spoke of a joint us.-canadian training session. This to me seemed like solid proof, because one rarely heard much about it. I figured since it was in The Vancouver Courier, that there must have been some merit to it.

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:21 PM

Has anyone really spoken to this guy? Have you? That could be a huge catch.

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:40 PM

I just got off the phone with terry stewart in Victoria. He laughed that I called him about this and said, ‘I never talked to the military’ regarding contrails or chemical trails. It was made up, fabricated.
Wow. That’s why we call!

jeff
socrates
gadfly

More Dirt Found On Will Thomas

Unread postby socrates » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:08 pm

I have located multiple sources of a story by Will Thomas which had the same title of his chemtrail book. This is one of those rare instances where the chemtrails disinfo has found its way into the main chemtrails section. I first saw this posted at Chemtroll Central. The following is taken from an Indymedia source. While I am happy to have gotten some of my chemtrail ideas across to Jeff, I am even happier that I have been able to get across to him how much convolution there is on the internet pertaining to chemtrails. This was posted at CTC in March, 2002, and in June, 2002 at Portland Indymedia. Since Will Thomas has deleted all of his chemtrails articles from his past websites, it leads me to believe he knows he has been busted and is hoping this will all go away.

portland.indymedia.org/en/2002/06/12850.shtml
Chemtrails Confirmed
by Will Thomas

Will wrote that S.T. Brendt helped count the 370 chemtrails outside of the radio building, yet that contradicts what he wrote in the book. He also wrote here that "Lou Aubuchont" was Brendt's husband.

screenshot

Will Thomas seems to have made so many mistakes, that it appears he made them on purpose. It appears that he wasn't content just writing up an alleged story with alleged witnesses and events. Here below is more proof that Will Thomas is a hack at best and something very insidious at worst. He wrote in this article that "Terry Stewart told the Vancouver Courier (Aug. 15, 2001) that his information confirming the Canada-U.S. military exercise came directly from CFB Comox." But we know from the info above that the newspaper got its info from Whitley Strieber who wrote that an audiotape of Terry Stewart was given to Will Thomas.

screenshot

For those interested in learning more about major discrepancies with Thomas' work with the "Deep Sky" hoax, be sure to check out the threads in the chemtrails are not kooky section.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:05 pm

*** The Vancouver Courier article written by Brunet was a hack piece.

Terry Stewart, Airport Planning and Environment manager for the Victoria Airport Authority, became an unwitting puppet of conspiracy theorists last December, when Victoria resident Mark Porter phoned him demanding to know why intricate exhaust trails were appearing over the B.C. capital. Stewart phoned Canadian Forces Base Comox for information, and on Dec. 8, left this message on Porter's answering machine: "From what I gather, it's a military exercise, a U.S. and Canada Air Force exercise that's going on. They wouldn't give me any specifics on it. Hope that helps your interest."

Brunet made it seem like the story was true, that Terry Porter did speak with Base Comox.
Then what's up with this below? Where did this come from?

Since then, Stewart has been pestered not only by callers alerting him to exhaust trails over their neighbourhoods, but theorists congratulating him for supporting their cause. "Chemtrails has become the bane of my existence," he says. "It's caused nothing but embarrassment. My uncle in L.A. even phoned me one night to say that a late night talk show host mentioned my name in his monologue. And I may be getting paranoid, but the last few times I visited the U.S., the border guards really grilled me and made me cool my heels, as if they suspected me of being a whacko." Stewart pauses briefly. "You know what really kills me? We have nothing to do with what goes on in the stratosphere. The Victoria Airport Authority is concerned only with what goes on at ground level."

Where did Brunet get those quotes? I don't see them in Strieber's article.
Check out this next quote:

...Thomas's inclination is to avoid debate, but he points out that as a public servant, he is duty-bound to take every call seriously. So is Arndt, Stewart and officials at the Vancouver Airport Authority, who declined to discuss the topic other than to acknowledge they deal with chemtrail inquiries.

So what's up with this Robin Brunet who wrote for the Vancouver Courier? Did he write like a senior in high school or is this dude a product of Operation Mockingbird? Or is he related to the owner of the newspaper?

*** Whitley Strieber? He was always the weak link because of his reputation as Mr. Tinfoil. But at least he wrote that it was an alleged story.

Strange Contrails Over Victoria, B.C.
An answering machine tape recently given to chemtrails researcher Will Thomas's Lifeboat News Service includes a message allegedly from the Victoria, British Columbia Airport Authority's Manager for Airport Planning and Environment to city resident Mark Porter, who had inquired about unusual contrail formations being seen in the sky over the city. It seems to confirm that controversial "chemtrails" are being spread over that city as a joint U.S.-Canadian military operation.

The real weak link, though, now resides with Will Thomas. We all wanted to believe in the dude, that hat he was an intrepid reporter seeking truth and justice. Yet, he wrote that his source was the Vancouver paper. The paper said the source was Whitley Strieber. Strieber said the source was Will Thomas. I'm disgusted. It's because of creeps like Will Thomas that disinfo astroturfers such as Jay Reynolds and "Lou Aubuchont" have been able to obfuscate chemtrail truths for close to a decade.
socrates
gadfly

Breaking News: Jeff Ferrell Closer To Exposing Chemtrails

Unread postby socrates » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:25 pm

Intrepid reporter Jeff Ferrell of KSLA News12, Louisiana, has just released new information which may lead us closer to chemtrails awareness reaching critical mass.

By Jeff Ferrell
A scientist now confirms that the United States military funded research which led to a patent suspected of making so-called "chemtrails" in our skies. In this follow-up report, investigative reporter Jeff Ferrell also discovered a U.S. Air Force manual called "Owning the Weather in 2025," which describes the very same approach.

Ferrell's original report aired on KSLA News 12, the CBS-TV affiliate in Shreveport, Louisiana where he works as a reporter and anchor. The story attracted attention from hundreds of people across the country and Canada. They watched it on YouTube, Google Video and a host of other web sites that posted the story. In turn, those viewers began emailing and calling the station.

While Ferrell immediately began investigating for a follow-up report, the station's interest in the subject waned. So, here's what he found out in his independent research:
"I learned about U.S. Patent #: 5,003,186, titled `Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding for Reduction of Global Warming," better known by chemtrail researchers as "The Welsbach Patent."

The patent describes putting metallic particles like aluminum and barium into jet fuel. Then, exhaust from the jet engine seeds the stratosphere. In turn, those small metallic particles serve a dual purpose by: 1) reflecting incoming light back into space and 2.) helping convert the warmth below into infra-red waves, allowing them to escape from the earth's atmosphere.

"It turned out that it seemed to work and so that's why we had applied for a patent," said patent co-inventor David Chang. Chang confirmed that the U.S. military did fund that research while he worked at Hughes Aircraft, an aerospace giant at the time. It would later downsize considerably and evolve into Direct-TV, which required some of the very same kinds of research and development.

In fact, Chang described several other military-funded projects where jet engine exhaust dispersed metallic particles into the atmosphere. "For instance, we were using it to develop targets for laser range finders," continued Chang.

I then learned about that U.S. Air Force document titled, "Owning the Weather in 2025." it details weather modification for war-fighting and describes putting carbon dust into jet fuel for dispersal as the quote, 'most convenient, safe and cost effective method," just as the Welsbach Patent explained. That method is described on page 15 of the Air Force report, originally written in 1996 as a study paper.

In September of 2002, then-Secretary of State Colin Powell even told a United Nations World Summit in South Africa quote, "we are committed to a billion-dollar program to develop and deploy advanced technologies to mitigate greenhouse-gas emissions." Powell never fully elaborated.

And few may remember that the U.S. military used covert weather modification in the past. During the Vietnam War a top secret mission called “Operation Popeye,” seeded clouds over the Ho Chi Minh Trail to create floods and wash out the enemy's supply routes. Reporter Jack Anderson is credited with breaking that story back in 1971.

A Discovery Channel program, which first aired in February 2007, investigated so-called Chemtrails, describing them as contrail formations that persist in the skies for hours after a jet passes. But the military refused them access to jet fuel for testing.

"I suspect it may be some sort of weather control," said Stamps, Arkansas resident Bill Nichols in our first report on the subject, which aired on KSLA News 12. Nichols handed us a mason jar with a sample inside containing water and ‘other’ material collected recently from his back yard. Independent testing at a Shreveport, LA lab did show high levels of barium, a hallmark of other chemtrail testing. Louisiana regulators described such a reading as unusual, but very difficult to prove its source.

Chemtrail skeptics argue barium is used very often commercially for everything from mining to oil drilling. But Chang told me that's 'exactly' why they considered such material safe to use in our skies as a welsbach particle.

But, no one has yet to officially confirm a direct connection between these alleged chemtrails and the U.S. military. Such a discovery is the 'Holy Grail' of chemtrail researchers. Such a revelation, if there is indeed such a covert program in existence at all, would require someone to step forward and potentially risk court martial or legal action. Until then, the guessing and the waiting continue.

Story by Jeff Ferrell
[email protected]
socrates
gadfly

A "Chemmie's" Letters To An Intrepid Reporter

Unread postby socrates » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:31 am

The following are lightly edited emails I sent to Jeff Ferrell.
The only times I quote him pertain to the Terry Stewart
story, in which he gave me permission to do so.

To:[email protected]
November 12, 2007

Thank you very much for having the fortitude to cover the chemtrails topic.
They are real and have been proven as such.

I have put together a whole section on them without any crazy tinfoil.
Your chief suspects are the NOAA, the military, NASA, NATO, and Dr. Evil atmospheric scientists.

Please do not be afraid to follow through on this.
I do not believe this has to do with depopulation or anything too nutty.
A lot of the "chemtrail researchers" are fakes, simply muddying the waters.

Please check out the following and circulate.
At some point, I may be willing to go public.
I am getting closer to that point every day.
Sincerely, "Socrates" M.A., M.Ed.

allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewforum.php?f=1

To:"Ferrell, Jeff"
November 13, 2007

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for writing back. I have tons of ideas running through my brain and don't want to overload you in an e-mail. My background is in sociology, not science. Yet, I am good at research and do appreciate academic principles.

Maybe we could talk on the phone. I am not sure where you are with your research. I will warn you that there is a convoluted script on the internet meant to make chemtrails appear as a kooky hoax. Myself and a few others exposed this. Subsequently, my online name "socrates" is taking a beating from disinformation trolls.

There are many side issues to this. There is tons that you could report on which would blow away the Paul Moyer report, and the one you just did. I'm not complaining though. It took a lot of guts for yourselves to do that.

Ok. I'll outline a few things.

*** European Parliament- A Denmark politician entered a "chemtrails" inquiry into the public record. Same in Canada. England with Adrian Sanders. Espanola, Canada had a petition back around 1999. The Vancouver Courier years back reported that an ATC manager from Victoria, British Columbia was told that chemtrails reported were from a joint US-Canadian military exercise.

*** I'm writing this email from memory but can find these things for you.

*** ChemJet close-up videos by an Englishman named "skywatch" appear to prove that the "contrails" come out directly from the tail wing areas of jets rather than from engines and natural processes.

*** new house and senate bills in the works- talk about "weather mitigation" and climate change.

*** German and Croatian news stations have also covered this.

*** It appears that "journalist" Will Thomas is a hack. There are many holes in his story about a "deep Sky," where allegedly an S.T. Brendt did interviews with an ATC employee. Her partner is someone named "Louis Aubuchont." I do not believe that is a real person. I think he is a paid disinformation agent. He writes that he can wipe out small clouds with his own mind, and about how he goes to Wilhelm Reich Conferences and learns about the use of "orgone."

*** I am just warning you how convoluted the internet is. I tried to work within the established major chemtrail boards, but they all reeked of being fake scripts.

*** Maybe we should talk on the phone some time? This is new to me, having an actual reporter interested in my findings. Usually it has seemed like they felt they were doing me a favour, that I needed to prove that I had something.

*** I have been the most prolific chemtrails writer on the internet this last year. I would be grateful to have the opportunity to work with you on this. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. I will then do my best to track down the links. I am thinking I would be willing to go on camera, too. You are only the second news affiliate to do a fair story on chemtrails. My own idea is that the chemtrails are being done to block out uv-b rays, to perhaps get a "weather mitigation" blank check by accelerating global warming, and perhaps as practice for if and when those bills get passed.

We need to get the finest zoom video cameras as possible and identify the aircraft. I believe that some, but not all, are of the MD-80 series. It seems it would cost a small fortune to get a sample from a chemplume. One would also need clearance from the FAA and need a plane capable of going high enough to catch the sample. If you could catch a chemtrailing event with a zoom video camera showing that the trails are coming directly out of the tail area or specifically, not from the engines, that to me would be concrete proof of the existence of a chemtrail program{s}.

Ok. I will stop here. sorry for rambling or being incoherent. I'm just a bit excited that you might be for real and are not afraid to break this thing wide open. If you do, this story will have been cracked by yourself. Maybe some people will press on your editor to censor this. You can't blame me for thinking this is too good to be true.

I am for real. Thanks Jeff for your time and the intrepid nature of your work. Anything you are curious about, please ask. This could be fate. This could be our chance to force this issue into the mainstream.

Take care. Peace,
*************** from Massachusetts

p.s. yes, it's the military, the NOAA, NATO, NASA, and atmospheric scientists behind this nonsense. They are desperate to legalise. That's why the internet is flooded with such tinfoil. This has been going on for close to ten years. With all due respect to your news anchor, chemtrails are not something alleged. They are real and can be easily proven as such.

November 18, 2007

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for writing back. If your bosses are fearless, if they are intrepid and do believe in speaking truth to power, this could be pulitzer prize material. Better yet, us "nobodies" might be very close to having a major impact on making this a better world. My phone # is (***)***-****. I would like to talk with you on the phone for a predetermined amount of time in which we are both on the computers, and I can explain to you to the best of my abilities what I have figured out.

The global warming thing is a limited hangout, imho. It's just being thrown in our faces too much, while the ozone hole problems are rarely mentioned. Please take a chance and lean on me for being a real person who has devoted myself to this topic. This is the deal: The Teller/Crutzen type geoengineering ideas are for the stratosphere. The chemical trails are being "dispersed" in the troposphere. The net result for chemtrails seems to be to warm up the planet. So if you come out presenting chemtrails as for global warming, you may be falling into a disinformation trap.

What I think they are for:
*** creating massive, fake cloud cover for various reasons.
a) blocking uv-b rays, NASA's rockets continue to damage the ozone layer
b) owning the weather- e.g., no need to change the status quo, if we can knock down hurricanes
c) perhaps to warm us up? This might sound crazy, but perhaps the proverbial "they" are looking for a blank check for geoengineering.
d) a thought- maybe chemtrails are to block uv-b rays and to block our view of what is going on in the stratosphere. There were reports out here and there about how astronomers are ripped mad that they can't observe the skies too well. Are there activities going on in the stratosphere that we don't know about?
e) if chemtrails are good for us, why all the secrecy?

I am going to give you my best links. I have put in so many hours into this. I am for real. I was taking care of my mom who had ovarian cancer. When she died in June, 2006, I took everything up a notch. Here is some of my best evidence. Please feel free to use the scroll button. Please try to go for the big picture and not get bogged down. Thanks for your time and consideration. My advice is to not rush into your reports, or to make sure that you have room to make additional reports.

Weather Mitigation/Climate Change bills in the House and Senate.
Also, some screen shots from the military's owning the weather materials.
allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=104

allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=80&start=0

please pay particular note to the videos by skywatch of youtube and my screenshots. The chemjunk appears to be coming directly out of the jets rather than being engine exhaust interacting with ambient conditions, i.e. ordinary contrails. Scroll to the part where an aircraft goes below, through, and then soars above the chemclouds WITHOUT any visible exhaust. There are also a few pics there, where it appears that it is true that the trails have nothing to do with normal engine exhaust. Go to page 2 of this thread. Scroll down to the close-up images to see what I mean. The crap appears to be coming directly out of the planes. Those are not contrails. Contrails Do Not come out directly from T-tails.

I understand footnotes and bibliographies. I understand what is proof, and what is heresay or conjecture. There is much more at my forum/blog that I believe will help you get to the bottom of chemtrail realities. But I can see how it can be too much.

I AM willing to go public. I am no longer afraid. My forum, the top section, is the best chemtrails section for newbies/fence sitters that there is. The internet convolution is a whole other matter and perhaps not in our interests to talk about. There are other things I have uncovered having nothing to do with chemtrails- e.g. Steven Hertzberg, Director of The Election Science Institute and a white-washer of election fraud, has been astroturfing the net, but I digress and apologize for that.

So perhaps logic says that they are "dispersing" particulates in the stratosphere, while we run around in circular debates about the obvious, suspicious trails. These people do seem to experiment and then go for the legalisation afterwards. But the chemtrails are occuring in the troposphere. This emphasis on global warming falls into a pattern, in which chemtrails are portrayed as being an enigma.

Sincerely,
Mr. ******************************
B.A. *****************************
M.A. *****************************
M.Ed. ****************************

p.s. I never went into this thinking I would ever get to such a point.
The Moyer Report was huge. It really uplifted us "chemmies."
Your report was huge also. It's only the second one I've seen from an American news station.

I am not sure how or why you decided to get involved, but sir, we are some of the few who are looking into this. I have tons of other suggestions also. My aim is true. I'm a good kid. :)

November 24, 2007

Hi Jeff,

thanks again for working on the chemtrails. they are definitely deliberate activity and not from all aircraft. maybe u can get the best zoom cameras/video around and identify the planes. if u looked at my website, i think you'll have seen proof that chemjunk can be seen coming directly out of the tail area.

********************* from massachusetts
{***}***-****

p.s. great job. quite intrepid. and chemtrails can be easily proved, imho. just beware of the disinfo.

November 25, 2007

Hiya Jeff,

I recommend going ur own way. It sounds like you don't realise the extent of the disinfo in place. I am not trying to offend you. I just know that based on your training, that you are looking for the best sources.

Certain folks like Scott Stevens are gonna make you look bad. Rosalie Bertell at least has the phd, for what that's worth. I'm giving this subject a quick look through.

Ok. I wouldn't use her as a source. I would only use her to inspire you to think outside the box. I think Bertell gets a lot right, but I think she fell for some things that can ruin the credibility in general. You know the deal. If someone lies in court, every other fricken thing they say becomes questionable. I don't think you should highlight her, no, maybe some of the ideas, but not her specifically.

To me, there is the military and the atmospheric science side, the military industrial complex and the Dr. Evils. If you check out the NOAA for example, you'll find folks who are both military and science. So the lines can get blurred. For example, there is a guy Conrad C. Lautenbacher who is both Navy and NOAA.

Secretary Cohen spoke of space weapons in 1997 which included the ability to cause earthquakes. There is that document called owning the weather. So Bertell doesn't seem to be completely off base. I am now trying to give her work a quick look, see what dirt there might be. Guys like Carnicom and Will Thomas, they have severe flaws.

just found a couple links:

twnside.org.sg/title/hawa2.htm
Tellingly, the US Secretary of Defense, in 1997, commented on new threats posed by terrorist organizations "engaging in eco-type terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, and volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

"The military has a habit of accusing others of having capabilities they already hold," said Dr. Bertell in response.

These experiments by the military on the earth's atmosphere have seen an increase in freak weather throughout the globe, says Dr. Bertell.

"Between the 1960s and the 1990s, major natural disaster rates have increased by a factor of 10," she adds.

According to her, the EL Nino in 1997-98, which was blamed for abnormal weather conditions worldwide, was actually preceded by violent disruptions and climatic destabilisation a year earlier.

In 1996, Dr. Bertell described the severe flooding that occurred in the Indian subcontinent affecting Nepal, India and Bangladesh in which millions were left homeless. In China, floods killed hundreds while tens of thousands had their homes and property destroyed.

a democratic underground discussion:

link

I think it comes down to finding a scientist you can trust. I am sociology, not science.

but it seems bertell is saying the military crap in space is producing strange results.

scott stevens seems to be disinfo. He takes some good stuff, then makes it look kooky.

So I do believe they are up to this kind of thing, but I think highlighting Bertell might make you look like a hack.

Here's something you might want to use to see my point, to see how tough it can be to know what is really going on. The kucinich bill draft in 2001 {from memory} called for the outlawing of chemtrails. It was called the space preservation act. Yet, it also included the phrase "extra-terrestrial weapons." Someone named carol rosin, who appears to be cointelproor other intel., worked on that bill. she is affiliated with the disclosure project- a nutjob group including people named greer and bearden, who have been in the govt. and talk about aliens. Carol Rosin- perhaps a cia spook who infiltrated the peace in space movement. chemtrails in that bill draft did not help the cause. In fact, it made chemtrails ultimately appear as kooky. Carol Rosin. True Story.

i think chemtrails are a combination of both- dr. frankenstein science- crutzen, wigley, and Teller and the military environmental modification techniques.

hoe.kgnu.net/hoeradioshow.php?show_id=274

sorry if this email is a bit disjointed, kinda tired here, just trying to give you the big picture.

I've made probably about 2000 posts on chemtrails the last couple years.

i just don't think it will be so easy to prove claims made by bertell, even if she is a sincere person.

The ideas, though, yes, they can be shown, but many of the ideas may have nothing to do with chemtrails.

a debunker link on bertell:

classicalvalues.com/archives/000656.html

She might actually be legit, because the disinfo fakes don't mention her too much.

the chemtrails issue is complex.

there's the disinfo. the military. the atmospheric scientists.

ok jeff, just found a video with her made by snowshoe films. a production company i do not trust. i have seen them debunking global warming before.

[youtubewww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltikzJ6ELio[/youtube]

in this video, she talked up one of the bad sources, called "deep shield," about some guy supposedly out of oak ridge national laboratory who revealed the program, then committed suicide. i am not saying bertell is disinfo, maybe she is just going by what disinfo she accepted. but the "deep shield" is disinfo. there is a guy called jim phelps, another one allegedly out of oak ridge. He was a total fruitcake. jim phelps was a character out of mission impossible. he was all into religion and whatnot. there is a guy called wayne hall/halva out of greece, another nutjob, he used to always talk up the deep shield guy.

what i am trying to say is that the disinfo is real. It's there to discredit the good stuff with tinfoil by association, while also stereotyping people like me as "chemmies."

bertell in that video- she mentions the the "deep shield" guy, then she starts talking about aerial pharmacopocia {sp?}. that was the crap jim phelps allegedly of doe was always on about. My moderator at my forum makes a good point. It often seems easier to prove the disinfo than the chemtrails. But I do think chemtrails have been proven as real. If you prove it, youtube and masses of people will put you on the map. We are hungry for this story to break.

I advise you to minimize dependence on any type of personalities, people like Bertell.

There is Will Thomas. He was the most prolific chemtrails poster at the beginning. He wrote a book called Chemtrails Confirmed. He spoke of a "deep sky." He wrote about a "Louis Aubuchont." It turns out this Aubuchont appears to be a disinfo plant. This guy just deleted 950 posts of his at chemtrail central because of me, a nobody from massachusetts. i triede to contact the owner of the site, a mark steadham of Houston Texas. i found a # for his computer company and ended up speaking with his sister-in-law.

the disinfo is real. You need to play this one by the book. The things about sec. cohen, colin powell's statement below, the actual chemtrails, the barium/aluminum, all that is real. Your job is to avoid being played by disinfo people leading you into a script. They want you to make one or two more news reports like Moyer, and that's that. They want this to remain an enigma.

I believe you could crack this thing wide open by:

*** proving the chemjunk is coming directly out of the aircraft. we need high tech cameras.

*** get a sample from a plume if at all possible. i know. money. faa clearance.

and it has to be from a chemplume. a sample from a contrail will make this seem like a hoax.
*** I think I trust Rosalind Peterson from California Skywatch
*** Maybe contact Adrian Sanders from England. He's a politician who brought this up in parliament.
*** Terry Stewart- Vancouver Courier- he confirmed as Victoria Airport manager that chemtrails were from a joint us-canadian military exercise. this was 2002 or so, from memory here.
*** don't worry about me- i can patch this up and make it into a post.
*** if this is a result of increased air traffic, where is the evidence from the past of even one commercial aircraft plume having the same characteristics of a chemtrail?

i wouldn't go with Bertell. I would go leaderless. i would stick with the facts.

iht.com/articles/2002/09/05/a1_5.php

:

We are committed not just to rhetoric and to various goals, we are committed to a billion-dollar program to develop and deploy advanced technologies to mitigate greenhouse-gas emissions.

Now why did Colin Powell, a military dude, feel the need to make this comment? Is this not the job of the frankenscientists? What exactly did Powell mean? What info did he have that he felt so confident to make that statement?

It's a tough call to figure out how much is to do with climate change, and how much is with space weapons.

Sometimes you can get good info out of disinfo people. If you can provide the proof without using the dodgy names, then that is a good thing.

I found a couple photos you might want to look at. The source is dodgy, but the pictures are very telling. I think disinfo people line up the good evidence and have dodgy people put it out. These look like chemtrails above the cloud cover, with the intention of blocking out the solar energy:

link

Take care Jeff,

from a true "chemmie" named ************************

There's tons of tidbits I've accumulated over the years. Maybe we should write a book.

November 25, 2007

Hi Jeff,

I am not dissing Bertell, and it does look like that one debunker source was from some rightwing think tank.

I think like i said in another email, the spraying is in the troposphere, that's not high enough for the global warming geoengineering plans. But maybe they are dispersing aerosols in the stratosphere, but the view is blocked for astronomers and others by the fake cloud cover in the troposphere.

i think it has more to do with climate change than military. i see the dispersals mostly done towards the sun. To me, that implies that the ozone hole is the immediate problem. No one talks about this. The "Deep Shield" hoax or whatever did. So maybe the immediate purpose is to block out harmful uv-b radiation, and to block our view of what may be going on in the stratosphere.

but then again, if this is for our own good, why is it so secretive?
fear of lawsuits?

There do seem to be illnesses which correlate with too much barium and aluminum-

multiple schlerosis, asthma, alzheimers, respiratory illness.
i do think the morgellons is real too, and it seems that folks have fibers growing out of their bodies.

so you can probably start to see how real chemtrails are, but what a challenge it is to get the story across to newbies and fence sitters.

BOTTOM-LINE: we need exposure, critical mass, open hearings.
in my honest opinion, we need to get it out to the masses that this is not a crazy hoax. we do that by leaving no wiggle room that they are real.

if you show the trails are coming directly out of the planes.
if we could get and test samples of a real chemplume.

discovery channel did a test on commercial jet fuel.
this has nothing to do with commercial airliners.

anyone who has spent hours observing chemtrails operations can vouch about the strange air routes, the insidious nature of it. most people are at work and only see the end result.

Bertell seems like a great woman, in my honest opinion.
I don't think she is a fake.
Now whether she should be a centerpiece, I don't know.
Part of the disinfo angle is to get us to just scratch our heads.
that's why i emphasize getting rid of the wiggle room.
more footage. more close-ups.
better samples than a jar of rain water from the pick-up truck.

Thanks again for seeing that this is a real story. Peace.

November 25, 2007

Jeff, you might want to talk to Dr. Bob Fitrakis. You might not want to mention him in your story, but he used to cover this in the early days for a Columbus newspaper. Now he concentrates on election fraud and space weapons. He's the one who first reported about Wright Air Force Base employees in Ohio explaining the reasons for chemtrails. Dr. Bob Fitrakis. Who to trust?

If Bob is for real, he knows all about the owning the weather/military stuff. He actually posted a letter from me on his blog on a story about the electronic voting machines. I had done some investigating of Steven Hertzberg, Director of the Election Science Institute. Will Thomas, on the other hand, seems to be a spook and a hack. Fitrakis doesn't mention chemtrails anymore, neither does Rosalind Peterson. Maybe they realise the word just sounds too damn kooky. Though there is proof the us air force academy coined the word.

ok, sorry for the long winded posts. just excited someone, anyone in the press is giving this attention.

It's dejavu with the Paul Moyer reports. Peace and thanks.

p.s. who to trust, who to trust?
If Fitrakis is for real, he could be your link. Yet, he spoke at a 9/11 conference with a Jim Fetzer {sp}, so maybe just get the info, but don't put him into ur story. That's the problem I have with my forum. Finding the best evidence. But i feel i did- the new weather bills, some of the things i've written to you.

try to keep a clear head and good luck.
and don't fear spooks or anything like that.
i feel this is all being done in the open, but covert.
i know that is an oxymoron, but it's true.

they, the proverbial they want this thing legalised without public consent.

November 25, 2007

I'll try my best. The problem with the disinfo is that it warps the good stuff into needles in haystacks. That Colin Powell quote for example.

Trail of Conspiracy

By Robin Brunet-Contributing writer

link

Terry Stewart, Airport Planning and Environment manager for the Victoria Airport Authority, became an unwitting puppet of conspiracy theorists last December, when Victoria resident Mark Porter phoned him demanding to know why intricate exhaust trails were appearing over the B.C. capital. Stewart phoned Canadian Forces Base Comox for information, and on Dec. 8, left this message on Porter's answering machine: "From what I gather, it's a military exercise, a U.S. and Canada Air Force exercise that's going on. They wouldn't give me any specifics on it. Hope that helps your interest."

....CFB Comox receives phone calls from concerned citizens almost daily.

....Stewart's quote was printed in the March 22 edition of Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country web site with the headline: "Tape seems to confirm chemtrails a military operation." The accompanying article claims the Victoria trails were made by U.S. Air Force KC-135 and KC-10 refueling tankers, each of which carry 150,000 pounds of fuel....

Jeff, then the problem becomes Whitley Strieber, who is a conspiracy theorist type. {also- I am not so sure about the kc-135 angle. I think I have figured out one type of aircraft which is used- the MD-80's- rear engines with T-tails. T-tails are useful for making sharp turns. problem with this also- Airliners also use the MD-88.}

Also, the Whitley Strieber then says the tape was given to Will Thomas, author of the easily debunked "Deep Sky" story. This "Louis Aubuchont" disinfo thing is a story in itself. I believe I have uncovered an astroturfing ring, in which his username is deeply involved. The internet is convoluted with paid fakes into social engineering. But I am trying hard not to scare you off.

And notice the angle Brunet took, a smarmy take on this as a conspiracy theory, as some urban legend.
But it was the USAF Academy that coined the term chemtrails, not Will Thomas or anyone else, as disinfo people like Jay Reynolds have astroturfed.

USAF Academy Coined The Term Chemtrails
link

Tape Seems to Confirm Chemtrails A Military Operation
unknowncountry.com/news/?id=392

An answering machine tape recently given to chemtrails researcher Will Thomas's Lifeboat News Service includes a message allegedly from the Victoria, British Columbia Airport Authority's Manager for Airport Planning and Environment to city resident Mark Porter, who had inquired about unusual contrail formations being seen in the sky over the city. It seems to confirm that controversial "chemtrails" are being spread over that city as a joint U.S.-Canadian military operation.

The message on the tape is as follows:

"Mark, it's Terry Stewart, Victoria Airport Authority. Just calling you back from your comment. From what I gather, it's a military exercise, U.S. and Canadian air force exercise that's going on. They wouldn't give me any specifics on it. Hope that helps your interest. Very odd."

The airport environmental officer was responding to Porter's Dec. 7, 2000 inquiry concerning intense aerial activity that left lingering X's, circles and grid-like plumes over the British Columbia capitol on Dec. 6 and 7. Stewart confirms that he made the call on December 8 after checking with the Victoria International Airport control tower. His further inquiries were rebuffed.....

I'll continue to do my best to answer your questions.

All my work on this has been on the computer and with my own eyes.

I am a person of limited resources who leans on my educational training.

Being a believer in chemtrails is not an easy road to follow.

And it's not belief at this point. I know it is the truth.

I really think, for example, that my screen shots of the jets prove that the trails are deliberate.

Contrails are supposed to come out of engines, the hot exhaust mixes with ambient, humid conditions

turning into the short-lived ice-crystals. I looked for the few videos of close-ups I could locate,

and it appears that the chemjunk comes straight out of the planes having nothing to do with

the engines and normal contrails.

{on Terry Stewart}
----- Original Message ----
To: ********
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subject: RE: Chemtrails

Has anyone really spoken to this guy? Have you? That could be a huge catch.

j

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007

I just got off the phone with terry stewart in Victoria. He laughed that I called him about this and said, ‘I never talked to the military’ regarding contrails or chemical trails. It was made up, fabricated.
Wow. That’s why we call!

jeff

To "Ferrell, Jeff"
November 25, 2007

Hiya jeff,

See this is the problem. Chemtrails are real, but chemtrails on the internet are not. So maybe you are starting to see that there are two separate stories going on. There is the internet as convolution as regards to chemtrails, and then there are the chemtrails themselves.

If you look in my chemtrails are not kooky section, I have done work exposing Will Thomas as being a hack with that "Deep Sky" story. I never wanted to believe he was a fake. So much of what he wrote seemed legitemate. So perhaps psychologically we go for the info that backs what we think, and then we stop digging beneath the surface for what might discredit that person.

Even recently, I have tried to think maybe he was just duped by "Lou Aubuchont" and S.T. Brendt. So what is going on here? Is Terry Stewart trying to just have this go away? Or has he been a victim of a disinformation campaign. I just want the truth.

I'm gonna have a cigarette, then read your other email.
I am a real guy here.

Seriously Jeff, these are two separate stories-
**** the truth about chemtrails
**** the disinformation

That guy "Aubuchont" just deleted all of his chemtrail central posts.
He was the centerpiece of the "Deep Sky" story.
Maybe you can contact Brunet. Was Brunet lying too?
Or was Brunet strictly going by the Whitley Strieber and Will Thomas stories?

I appreciate that you have these resources.
I am willing to do anything to prove to you that I am for real.
There are only a few of us on the internet who seem to be.

I spoke with Mark Steadham's sister-in-law yesterday,
but need the cigarette and will then answer your other e-mail.

To "Ferrell, Jeff"
November 25, 2007

ok- more links before i tackle the mark steadham-
and i think military chaff as an explanation is a limited hangout.
my mind is racing. this feels like my big chance to make a difference.
Please forgive me for any scattered energy.
I just want the truth.

My moderator and me, we actually had to start our own forum, because we we're so sick of the disinformation.

Adrian Sanders-top line
link

Mr. Sanders: To ask the Secretary of State for Transport what action he is taking to reduce the amount of chemical trails from aircraft in UK airspace; and if he will make a statement. [111303]

Weather Mitigation for Climate Change
Climate Change as a matter of national security.

Legislation> 2007-2008 (110th Congress) > S. 1807
link

link

SEC. 6. NATIONAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ON WEATHER MITIGATION.

(a) Implementation Plan- Not later than 180 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Executive Director shall develop and submit to Congress a plan for the establishment and coordination of the national research and development program required by section 5(a). Such plan shall--

(1) for the 10-year period beginning in the year it is submitted, establish the goals and priorities for Federal research that most effectively advance scientific understanding of weather mitigation;

(2) describe specific activities required to achieve such goals and priorities, including funding of competitive research grants, training and support for scientists, and participation in international research efforts;

(3) identify and address, as appropriate, relevant programs and activities of the Federal agencies and departments that would contribute to the program;

(4) consider and use, as appropriate, reports and studies conducted by Federal agencies and departments, weather modification organizations, and other expert scientific bodies, including the National Research Council report entitled `Critical Issues in Weather Modification Research';

(5) make recommendations for the coordination of program activities with weather mitigation activities of other national and international organizations; and

(6) estimate Federal funding for research activities to be conducted under the program.

(b) Program Activities- The national research and development program required by section 5(a) may include the following activities related to weather mitigation:

(1) Interdisciplinary research and development and coordination of research and development and activities to improve understanding of processes relating to planned and inadvertent weather mitigation, including the following:

(A) Research related to cloud and precipitation physics.

(B) Cloud dynamics and cloud modeling.

(C) Improving cloud seeding-related technologies.

(D) Severe weather and storm research.

(E) Research related to potential adverse affects of weather mitigation.

(2) Coordination with relevant organizations that engage in weather mitigation research.

(3) Development through partnerships among Federal agencies, State agencies with weather modification experience, and academic institutions of new technologies and approaches for weather mitigation.

(4) Establishing scholarships and educational opportunities that encourage an interdisciplinary approach to weather mitigation.

(5) Promotional activities in accordance with subsection (c).

(6) Administering the grant program described in subsection (d).

(c) Promotion of Research and Development- In order to assist in expanding the theoretical and practical knowledge of weather mitigation, the Board shall promote and fund research and development, studies, and investigations with respect to--

(1) improved forecast and decision-making technologies for weather mitigation operations, including tailored computer workstations and software and new observation systems with remote sensors; and

(2) assessments and evaluations of the efficacy of weather mitigation....

Parliamentary questions
10 May 2007
E-2455/07
WRITTEN QUESTION by Erik Meijer (GUE/NGL) to the Commission

link

the answers:
link

link
AIRCRAFT EMISSIONS
Mr. Gordon Earle (Halifax West, NDP): Mr. Speaker, over 500 residents of the Espanola area have signed a petition raising concern over possible government involvement in what appears to be aircraft emitting visible aerosols. They have found high traces of aluminum and quartz in particulate and rain water samples. These concerns combined with associated respiratory ailments have led these Canadians to take action and seek clear answers from this government.

The petitioners call upon parliament to repeal any law that would permit the dispersal of military chaff or of any cloud-seeding substance whatsoever by domestic or foreign military aircraft without the informed consent of the citizens of Canada thus affected.

German News Station Exposes Chemtrails- Translated!
link

Croatian News Report On Chemtrails Translated
link

To: "Ferrell, Jeff"
November 25, 2007

His sister{Steadham} sounded down to earth and normal. Mark Steadham is Thermit at Chemtrail Central. I told her his website was out of control, and that Mark had gone awol. My downfall is I am always trying to see the best in people, that they wouldn't be trying to scam or make stuff up. Now this news about Terry Stewart is mind-blowing. It makes me believe that Will Thomas is an Intel. fake.

Mark Steadham's angle or alibi or his excuse for harboring disinfo seems to be that chemtrail central was his first website. now he is a bigwig computer guy who owns i think 10 domains for big companies.

his big thing was some chemtrail/contrail report.

Trail Research Report
chemtrailcentral.com/report.shtml

The thing is, he would eventually say that what we are seeing is mostly contrails. Other posters from the beginning, they also evolved into arguing that every airplane is a defacto spray plane. Chemtrails as kookiness has many layers. There are Jay Reynolds and Will Thomas who showed up as if on a schedule. Mark Steadham/Thermit, same thing- right on schedule. This Lou Aubuchont and that wayne hall/halva have seemingly been having epic, scripted debates with Jay Reynolds.

the way i have come to phrase it- crazy believers versus closed-minded debunkers.

then there are the debunkers in chemmie clothes i alluded to, they are the posters named chem11 and deborah/foot soldier.

i am warning you. this is so fricken convoluted.

and it appears that Steadham has always been right there in the middle of it.
but his sister-in-law seemed legit, but out of the loop.

my findings with my friend from taiwan- we have nailed these fakes so bad, that they have stolen our usernames to discredit us.

i'll stop here.
my aim is true, Jeff.

p.s. I have a good intuition, my specialty is the exegesis. I can study other thinkers, break them down, and then reconstruct their ideas.

So in my humble opinion, you have crazy believers, closed-minded debunkers, and debunkers in chemmie clothes.

i don't even know if i trust Fitrakis. He said Kucinich was aware of the chemtrails. he never came up with an exact quote, but he wrote his article once saying kucinich knew about them. Then there is that carol rosin, of the peace in space, that cointelpro-like thing. she wrote the draft that included chemtrails AND extra-terrestrial weapons. She acted like a peacenik, but she is entrenched in big business and the disclosure project, that bearden, greer, ufo nonsense.

I have pleaded with Mark Steadham/Thermit to clean up his website. I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. But i also did the same with "Lou Aubuchont" and will thomas and chem11 and a dude named swampgas.

I come up with some of the best stuff, yet get dogged repeatedly, and this Thermit guy is no where to be found, and his moderators are nutcases who seem to be tied in with the fake script.

I didn't want to scare you off with all this.

So Will Thomas fabricated the Terry Stewart quote. Yet, no where has there ever been a retraction. He writes about this lunatic fake named Lou Aubuchont who doesn't even appear to be a real person. Even if he is for real, his ip address does come from Maine, he appears to be all over the internet trolling political forums. Oh man, sorry, my mind is now racing. Please forgive me for not being as coherent as I can be.

Now I do have one story on Mark Steadham I can tell you about. There was a poster named Innocent Bystander who got banned and deleted by Mark Steadham for simply asking wtf was up with the kucinich bill draft, about how chemtrails got into the mix. No "chemmie" back then ever mentioned the extra-terrestrial weapons mentioned. No "chemmie" has ever questioned "Deep Sky," until myself and my friend looked into it.

Anyways, that Deborah, Chem11, and Mark Steadham treated the Innocent Bystander guy like dirt. This was back in 2002ish, sorry, from memory here.

Gonna stop here.

Again, we are looking at two separate but related stories.

*** Internet fakery- how to cover up chemtrails by turning the topic into madness. we have been getting this aerosol mitigation for close to ten years. we have been astroturfed as being nuts, as having delusions about clouds.

*** The chemtrails in themselves.

Finally, thank you for my indulgence-
Right before Lou Aubuchont deleted all his posts, i screen shot a lot showing how he was a raving lunatic- right before then, he started a post propping up Carol Rosin and ufos. Then i came in with the truth about rosin infiltrating the peace in space movement. Lou went nuts. He had made a huge tactical error. Maybe he didn't think i would find his post, because it was in the conspiracy section. i really don't have much to do with chemtrail central anyways, but have been going back now and then, because it is the #1 search engine result. i post there as "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe."

Lou Aubuchont has said that he can wipe out small clouds with his own mind.
he says he has gone to wilhelm reich conferences and knows how to handle orgone. convolution city, Jeff.

They have gone after me on the internet because myself and my friend never gave up. We just want newbies and fence sitters to know, that there are people who think chemtrails are real who aren't crazy into ufo's, sylphs, orgone chembusters, depopulation theories, mind control theories, etc..

Thanks for giving me a chance.
i am fighting against odds, i realise, to get through to you that I am for real.
i will answer any questions you have to the best of my abilities.

{on Mark Steadham}
To: "Ferrell, Jeff"
November 25, 2007

I just don't know.
I think he is a fake.

but he just might be out of the loop.
my gut says that he is a fake.

I sent him emails at chemtrail centrail.
i gave his sister this email address.
why doesn't he respond to me?

i think he might be the intel., too.

will thomas, Jeff, Will "pardon my french f***ing" thomas

peace, sir.

********************* B.A., M.A., M.Ed.

{***}***-****
ss# ***-**-****

p.s. I am not scared.

November 26, 2007

Jeff,

Is it ok if I quote you on the Terry Stewart story? I feel like a chump having that info featured as proof. This is gonna do wonders for my credibility as an honest Joe. We have been looking into Will Thomas and Lou Aubuchont the last months. I have to get out a retraction. This is a big story in itself. The #1 chemtrails researcher is a fake or at best, he is someone who peddles disinformation, who makes money off of disinformation.

Steadham is useless. Unless you want to prop up someone affiliated with the convolution. Just take a quick look at chemtrail central. It will make you look like a joke. So maybe Will Thomas is intel. and not just into making money off of chemtrails. I'm telling you sincerely a lot of this reeks of cointelpro-like activities. That is why I do not trust Steadham.

Remember Jeff. There are two different stories here:

*** Chemtrails as perverted by disinformation and noise
*** The actual truth about the chemtrails

{on a school text teaching about geoengineering- from Centre Point Learning, Inc., Fairfield, Ohio}
Ok. Now to try to help you find that school text.
It looks like you have to pay for it.
It looks like you can only get a preview of sections 1 through 4, not 5 and 6.
But you probably already know that.

I actually remember that when this story first appeared, that there was no real access to it. So I think you have to go to that company and cough up some KSLA News12 dough.

I did find something a while back that is kind of related.

NASA's S'COOL Cloud Types Tutorial
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/SCOOL/tutorial/clouds/cloudtypes.html

{excerpt}
Contrails, or condensation trails, are clouds created by airplanes. They are also found at the high level. Students often mistakenly assume that contrails are smoke and exhaust from an airplane, but contrails are actually clouds formed when the tiny particles (aerosols) and warm water vapor in the plane’s exhaust combine with the ambient water vapor to form ice crystals. The presence and character of contrails can tell us about the state of the atmosphere along the plane’s flight path. If the air is very dry and there is not enough water vapor to condense, no cloud forms. If the air is a little moister, a contrail may form and quickly evaporate (which is called a short-lived contrail). If the air contains enough water vapor, a contrail may form and remain for hours (known as a persistent contrail), or even spread to cover very large areas. Researchers are very interested in these clouds that humans cause. When making cloud observations, you should therefore note the presence and number of contrails.

So the powers to be are teaching our kids to accept that aircraft make artificial clouds. Sweet. [/sarcasm]

The CERES S'COOL Project
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/SCOOL

Cloud Photo Gallery
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/SCOOL/contest_prev.html

Nothing to see here, move along type ****, Jeff.
Or let's get the young people to think chemtrails are contrails.

Thanks for letting me have this opportunity to get somewhat involved.
And thanks for talking to Terry Stewart. Tonight myself and my moderator have been rewarded for our investigation into Will Thomas. A couple amateur sleuths actually found some truth. I sincerely am indebted to you.

March, 2007
On the way to school this morning we saw this persistant contrail, with a lower altitude contrail crossing it. The different wind speeds and directions at different altitudes were evident.

(Photo submitted by Peru Central School, Peru, NY.)

August, 2005
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/SCOOL/cloud_0508.html

May, 2006
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/SCOOL/cloud_photo_of_the_month

November 26, 2007

Hey Jeff, one more question, is it alright if I quote that you spoke with Terry Stewart?

This is a pretty big scoop for us.
Kind of backs us up on the Will Thomas investigation.
I mean, he's a journalist?
He didn't talk directly with Terry Stewart to confirm the story?
Red Flags!

November 26, 2007

you bet ***********!
j
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:02 am

I sent this e-mail to Jeff Ferrell a few weeks back, but unlike with my other e-mails, he never gave a reply. I'm not gonna jump to conclusions, but here it is.

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:38:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Someone is saying your chemtrail report made a mistake
To: "Ferrell, Jeff" <JFerrell>
Hi Jeff, hope all is well for you.

Someone posted the following at youtube. He is someone who has a website devoted to debunking chemtrails. Many believe he is a disinfo plant.

epoxynous wrote:
You really should check it out. They just got their units wrong, and the level of Barium (68.8 ug/L) is the same as in normal tap water. The EPA limits are 7000 ug/L.

If you could advise, it would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff.

sincerely, ********

Chemtrails are easy enough to prove without using any shoddy evidence. Either Epoxynous was lying or the report done by KSLA news12 wasn't as good as we thought. It didn't give me confidence to hear that the sample taken was from a water jug left outside on a pick-up truck.

Don't get me wrong. I am no debunker. I am 100% sure that chemtrails are deliberate activity after spending mucho time on this the last couple years. But if we have crap evidence, that is called a strawman. It's as if we would be better off without such "evidence."

Having Will Thomas and Lou Aubuchont as spokespeople all these years has not helped us one bit. Having the spooky Carol Rosin put chemtrails into that Kucinich bill draft years back did not help.

Great. Chemtrails was in a bill draft. But so were extra-terrestrial space weapons. :evil:

If there are any real chemmies out there who have been lurking, now is the time to join in and help us out here. Unless of course you love the way chemtrails are portrayed as conspiro-tainment. It's time for the good lurkers to start helping out the Will Kanes of the world.

Good lurkers, you know who you are. If you are a real person, it would help just to hear from you once in a while so newbies and fence sitters can see that normal folks know something is very wrong with the skies. They need to know that chemtrails are not an enigma. Thanks for your time and consideration.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:05 pm

I never should have doubted Jeff Ferrell.

ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=7339345&nav=0RY5
CHEMTRAILS: Is U.S. Gov't. Secretly Testing Americans 'Again'?

KSLA News 12 had the sample tested at a lab. The results: A high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, (ppm). That's more than three times the toxic level set by the Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA.

It's like with the 2004 exit polls from Ohio. Who you gonna believe? Steven Hertzberg or a professor from Princeton?

Who should I believe? Epoxynous, the Jay Reynolds of youtube? Or should I go with the word of a dignified journalist from Louisiana? The disinfo troll or the we the people down to earth dude?

Thanks again to Jeff Ferrell and KSLA News 12.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Breaking News: Jeff Ferrell Closer To Exposing Chemtrails

Unread postby socrates » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:27 pm

While fixing the previous post, it turned out that it was too long. So here is the rest.

I am almost done fixing this forum completely. I am forcing myself to finish the upgrade asap.

November 27, 2007

Hi Jeff,

thanks for hearing me out on some of my chemtrail ideas.
thanks also for letting me use you as a source to show that
the Terry Stewart thing was a hoax.

As I've tried to tell you, chemtrails are really about two things:
1) the chemtrails themselves
2) the portrayal of chemtrails on the internet

I have uncovered disturbing information on Will Thomas.
He wrote a book called Chemtrails Confirmed.
In it, he featured a story called "Deep Sky," which involved
people named S.T. Brendt and Louis Aubuchont.

I know you are busy, but I'll outline this for you:

*** Thomas has written different versions of the "Deep Sky"
story. He has written different accounts of the same day.
*** From an article of the same name written in 2002,
Thomas wrote that Terry Stewart had spoken with the Vancouver Courier.
We know that the Courier actually used Whitley Strieber as their source,
and that Strieber used Thomas as the source as having possessed the audiotape
received from a "Mark Porter."
*** Will Thomas' work appears to have been written to help
make chemtrails appear as a hoax. This appears to have
been deliberate. You as a reporter understand the need to
have good sources and to stay consistent. Will Thomas has
been shown to not follow those same ideals.
*** Myself and the friend from Taiwan have been cyberstalked.
We have proof that "Lou Aubuchont" has been cyberstalking us
at Chemtrail Central. The last week, all three of us have been
banned from that forum. I have written to Mark Steadham
a number of times to help out. He has never responded. I have a
bad feeling about Mark Steadham.
*** The cyberstalking has been viscious and at various places all
over the internet.

Thanks Jeff for giving me a chance.

Myself and the friend from Taiwan have unraveled an insidious
script concerning chemtrails on the internet. The basic premise
of the script has been that there are closed-minded debunkers
and crazy believers.

Will Thomas, ugh.

I think he is some sort of intel. agent. I believe that black ops
or whatever you want to call it have been perverting the
chemtrails topic all these years. This is why, close to ten years
after the chemtrailing has started, we "chemmies" are still fighting to get
people to listen to our concerns.

We e-mailed Will Thomas a while back and asked him to recheck
his Lou Aubuchont/ST Brendt sources.

I do not believe there really is a Lou Aubuchont.
I am not looking to sue for money, but I would like to
figure out what is up with Lou Aubuchont and Will Thomas.
I can prove Lou Aubuchont has been cyberstalking us.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Take care and peace, ***************

November 27, 2007

Hi Jeff,

I've never seen that photo. The only thing that ever appeared was the fact that the text exists. I think you have to purchase it. I don't think the photo has ever been on the internet.

I very much appreciate your time.

I want you to realise that chemtrails are deliberate activity. Chemtrails are not produced by commercial airliners.

I'm not trying to bog you down. But here's a quote from the Will Thomas article.

"...But Terry Stewart told the Vancouver Courier {8/15/01} that his information confirming the Canada-U.S. military exercise came directly from CFB Comox."

The one thing I am is honest. The Vancouver Courier article was written as if the Terry Stewart comment was fact. This Will Thomas guy seems to be a plant. The only guy who said it was an alleged story was the conspiracy guy, Whitley Strieber.

I am not sure when you first learned about chemtrails. They are real, but there is so much convolution and social engineering obfuscating this issue, that we always worry about the newbies and fence sitters. Hopefully, you have personally witnessed a chemtrails event and realise that they are deliberate activity.

Maybe Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch is for real. She is one of the leaders. Bob Fitrakis has gone quiet since the early part of the decade. Those two I would speak with. The word chemtrails getting into the Kucinich bill? That appears to have been due to the actions of a cointelpro-like hack named Carol Rosin of the Disclosure Project.

If you have any doubts that chemtrails are real, please watch the video below and take a look at the images I took screenshots of. I believe that the chemjunk comes directly out of the aircraft. One jet flies below, through, and then soars above the chemtrails with no exhaust at all. Perhaps you could use the video and then still frames to show that the trails are deliberate. Please consider that type of angle.

Jeff, the people need to understand that chemtrails are not an enigma.
Thanks for your time and consideration, **************

Please check this out. This kid filming it is out of England,
he made the best chemtrail videos.

CHEMTRAIL JETS CLOSE UPS Our skies are dying...
youtube.com/watch?v=GScDvyLFXlM

[url=http://mynetimages.com/da8ca7f9.jpgimage[/url]

from other videos:

November 30, 2007

Hi Jeff,

just want to say I am very impressed with your character and integrity. And thanks for realizing that I am one of the few real "chemmies" on internet forums. Thanks for hearing me out about the internet fakery. Thanks for hearing me out on my chemtrail ideas.

will just outline some thoughts.

*** we never hear about the ozone holes. we always get global warming shoved down our throats for the explanation. Ok, there is all that other ******** about ufo's, depopulation, sylphs and thunderbeings, mind control. But the #1 realistic theory given is that chemtrails are for geoengineering global warming.

*** i have used my social theory to study chemtrails on the internet. i have figured out, imho, that chemtrails on the internet has been scripted.

*** how long can we stay out in the sun? Are they "dispersing" aerosols because of the uv-b rays? It's gonna take a century before the ozone holes heal themselves, and that's only if we shut down NASA.

*** Chemtrails are basically about business as usual. All the geoengineering plans to off-set the Co2, the ones by Crutzen, Tom Wigley, and Teller, talk about dispersals in the stratosphere. The "dispersals" of particulates need to be high up there to bounce solar energy back off into space.

*** chemtrails seem to result in a net warming and drought.

*** if they are harmless and/or are for our own good, why all the secrecy and disinfo?

*** commercial airliners Do Not seem to be involved.

*** The NOAA, NASA, NATO, the US Military, UCAR, and Dr. Evil scientists are the culprits. The key to understanding this is that they do not use the word chemtrails, and they do not advertise or admit to what they are doing.

*** This is about creating fake cloud cover. This morning, to the east we had fake cloud cover, it's not just about what chemtrails look like, it's what they turn into!

*** Chemtrails as for geoengineering global warming has been an astroturfed, strawman argument. There has been nothing but ten years of pre-planned convolution on the internet as regards to this topic. It appears that Will Thomas has been part and parcel of this plan, along with a "Wayne Hall," a "Lou Aubuchont," Jay Reynolds, and many others like Bearden, Greer, Rosin, and Scott Stevens.

*** My conclusions. Short term: block out uv-b rays. warm up the planet. get a blank check for geoengineering. This is about maintaining the status quo. It is cheaper for them to go the Dr. Frankenstein route than to change the structure of our economy to one based on peace and renewable energies.

*** Just take a look at the new bills in the house and senate. they set it up, as if they are about cloud seeding, agriculture, things we already know about, like hail suppression. Then they sneak in the middle of the bill the terms climate change and weather mitigation. The US military has already admitted that climate change is a national security issue.

*** I have been attacked on the internet, because I tried to bring reason into the discussion. It is difficult to get through to others the extent of the convolution blocking out the nooks and crannies of chemtrail realities. I tried my best.

*** Thanks again for hearing me out. The email before this one, I went into full activist mode and simply tried to convey to you that chemtrails are real. I believe that the American people need to see more footage and less personalities. I believe that there are disinfo agents all over this topic trying to yank our chains and have us run around in circles. They want chemtrails to remain an enigma.

*** It takes a lot of guts to honestly confront this topic. All the pressures have been on people like you and me to be wary of being labelled as kooks or conspiracy theorists. I have family members and friends who didn't believe me at first. These are regular Joes and Janes. But over a year or two, each one has started to see that I have been onto something; That I can come up with realistic theories about what is really going on.

*** I am sensing you have witnessed a chemtrails event. Otherwise, I don't believe you would be taking such a fair approach to this topic. Again, I believe that the global warming angle is a strawman argument. Yet, I am starting to think "dispersals" are taking place in the stratosphere. But what we are seeing is occurring in the troposphere and is being used to block out the sun. Since global warming is accelerating faster than anyone expected, I believe that the chemtrails are warming us up. Since the deliberate trails are generally used to block out the sun, this is why I am leaning towards the immediate short term motive being to block out the uv-b rays.

*** But first things first. What is the difference between chemtrails and contrails? How can commercial airliners be involved? They have specifications for their jet fuel that the military doesn't. Plus, from the videos from the English kid and a few others, it appears that chemjunk is coming directly out of the chemjets. Most of these jets have T-tails. T-tails are used to be able to make sudden turns.

*** I think some mundane observations and close-ups during a chemtrail event, say over 6 hours, that such observations show the deliberate nature of the activities.

*** Sorry to overload you, if I have. I am that sociology, peacenik type you might recall from your college days, the save the planet type of dude. I realise that this is a tough subject to solve. But if you do, your work will spread far and wide. Sure, we all know about illegal wars, home-grown terrorism bills creating new McCarthy hearings and thought police. We can thank Keith Olbermann and other intrepid reporters like urself for this. But chemtrails? If you crack this case, you will have made a major contribution to history and democracy.

*** I am grateful you saw first hand the scam which is chemtrails on the internet. That Will Thomas guy was the big cheese in the script. Thanks for giving this your best effort. That must be a very progressive news station to allow you to investigate chemtrails.

*** I promise never to publish your e-mails. What I am gonna do, I am gonna clean up, edit my letters to you. Title it something like E-Mails to an Intrepid Reporter.

Thanks for everything. Thanks for being a good guy. Peace, *********************

{on the homegrown terrorism report}
November 30, 2007

It was a good one. A lot of the newscasts nowadays follow the formula started by Channel 7 here, lots of fires and crime. Then we have a fox-25, same thing. Most of us are quite cynical about the media. Emily Rooney is good. She has a show here called beat the press, from PBS, she's andy rooney's daughter.

Your report was good. I bet you are one of the few covering things like that. I took some screen shots from your report. I even screen shot yourself, will take it down if you want.

I liked what you said about perhaps we need to worry about new forms of McCarthy hearings. Myself, I am not too worried. I think it is mostly scare tactics. There would have to be another kind of 9/11 for that to happen, imho.

I just took apart Jay Reynolds on the Terry Stewart story. He said I was like Will Thomas, always making claims I couldn't back up. He uses Thomas and others to bolster his debunker angle. He wrote that he spoke to Terry Stewart who told him Will Thomas took his words out of context. That's a lie. So thanks for letting me quote you. I fleshed out the whole Terry Stewart story- Brunet from The Vancouver Courier, Will Thomas, and Whitley Strieber created a loop of plausible deniability. Thomas wrote that Stewart spoke with the Courier. The Courier used Whitley Strieber as the source. And Strieber said that Thomas was the source of the audiotape.

If you follow up with your homegrown terrorism angle, you might want to look into the Sherman Austin story. It goes back to a law passed during the Clinton Administration. Clinton even admits that his form of an anti-terrorism bill was shaky as regards to damaging constitutional rights. A real culprit is turning out to be Diane Feinstein of California. Her husband is tied in with the defense industry. She was one of the forces that led to Sherman Austin being railroaded.

{on free scoops for the taking}
"Ferrell, Jeff"
December 1, 2007

Hi Jeff, thanks for emailing me your story. I will post that in our main chemtrails section. As for the title of this email, I kid you not. I have become an amateur sleuth in search of an intrepid reporter. Close to two years now, I have been blogging for free. That means, everything I have written has come from the heart and for the best intentions. I have many things I can share with you, but this letter will contain something that ties in with your earlier report on "homegrown terrorism."

A website called AlaskaFreePress.com, affiliated with a Michael Rivero of WhatreallyHappened.com, has been housing what appears to be illegal activity. My humble opinion is that the source of these threats appear to have originated from government black operations. Recently, the AlaskaFreePress shut down for "maintenance." This is one of the websites that has been involved in the cyberstalking of myself and the friend from Taiwan. I will attach the file I saved before it was recently deleted from the internet caches. I am an honest man.

From my website:
WRH "Unofficial" Contained Illegal Inciting Of Violence?
link
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans