Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

HAARP, Atmospheric Research - The Big Players Involved

dialogue and research on chemical trails

HAARP, Atmospheric Research - The Big Players Involved

Unread postby Lophofo » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:15 pm

Ok, to refresh things first, here's a link and posting that is over in Everything Else category:

allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=137

socrates wrote:
We are not alone here. Lophofo has been working overtime trying to figure out HAARP and
chemtrails. I already warned him that if he uses folks like Stevens and Bearden, that I'll have
to debunk those guys. Or maybe not too much, as they have been exposed elsewhere.

Alright, I wanted to make some grand entrance with a magnificent first post. However, to show
that I am serious about this, I will post a URL to one finding right now, to give you an idea of the
type of stuff I am working on. I won't be referring to Stevens or Bearden, or even quoting from
them. This will be mainly a scientific and scholarly approach which is over most people's heads,
hence the time it will take to simplify things into layman's terms.

Take a look at this for a sneak preview. Save it and download it if needed. There's much more
out there. And I am compiling it and explaining it for our viewing pleasure and how everything all
relates to the overall big picture:

home.physics.ucla.edu/calendar/conferences//PARS/PARSNov3AlWong.ppt

HAARP anyone? Hmm...doesn't the official HAARP website say they are funded jointly by the USAF
and the Navy?

Official HAARP website wrote:haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/faq.html

Who is building the HAARP facility?
The HAARP program is jointly managed by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of
Naval Research. The facility is being constructed by commercial contractors through a contract with ONR.

I find it interesting that the PowerPoint presentation specifically mentions the following:

Sponsored by Air Force Research Laboratory,
Office of Naval Research
University of Alaska, Fairbanks
Institute of Plasma Science and Technology,

and this presentation was held at the
uclaconferencecenter.com/lacc/acorn.html
UCLA Arrowhead Conference Center

What involvement does UCLA have in HAARP, atmospheric research, and chemtrails?
Or, was that just a convenient place for all the scientists and players involved to meet at?
What about other universities like ones in Colorado, Stanford or MIT?
What is their level of involvement?

Well, we will attempt to expose this and let the readers come to an understanding of the
big players in this and why it's so important, who's receiving funding, who it's affecting, etc.

So, that is one of many links I have found and have been investigating.
cheers!
Lophofo

Stanford's involvement

Unread postby Lophofo » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:02 am

Stanford
www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/umran.html

This professor Umran S. Inan is highly involved with research regarding the ionosphere,
electromagnetic waves, and atmospheric science. He's even a member of the VLF Group
www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf

Code: Select all
http://www.lophofo.com/images/vlf_group.JPG

Take a look at the Research Topics listed there. Do you see one called HAARP projects?
http://www.lophofo.com/images/research_projects.JPG

Here's a screenshot from the abstract upon clicking on VLF Interferometry

http://www.lophofo.com/images/abstract.JPG

Also, back on the main page www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/umran.html
look at the section that says, Research Activities:

http://www.lophofo.com/images/research.JPG

Notice how it says, "Principal investigator on several research grants sponsored by
Office of Naval Research (ONR), NSF Division of Polar Programs, NSF Division of
Atmospheric Sciences, NASA Space Physics Division, Air Force Office of Scientific Research,
and the Air Force Geophysics Laboratory."

This is just the tip of the iceberg, folks. Is Stanford involved in HAARP, atmospheric research,
VLF/electromagnetic waves, the ionosphere, the electrojet, etc.? You bet they are. We will
eventually tie this in with other universities and how this relates to chemtrails...what they are
used for, why they are important to the military, DoD, etc.
Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:54 am

{on edit- I didn't realise that Lophofo's presentation would be so extensive. He has
definitely shown how broad the HAARP program is, who is involved, and how it relates to atmospheric
mad science. I ask the readers to focus their attention on his posts. I have made a few good
points as regards to chemtrail fakery. I have shown how Chemtrail Central and crazy believer
fakes in general have obfuscated the truth about chemtrails. I have also tried to make a few
posts on the HAARP and on some other chemtrail ideas. But I want all the credit for this thread
to be given to Lophofo.

I ask for all the readers' forgiveness for ever laying things on too thick with my own ego stuff.
I am grateful to Lophofo's presentation because it backs up a lot of what myself and may41970
and the few others have tried to present.

Chemtrails are real. Chemtrail forums are not.
}

Hiya Lophofo, thanks a lot for doing this. I am a total newbie with HAARP, but maybe
I can ask some basic questions. I just got done uploading posts from the Gastronamus
Cafe.....

{on edit-
where we both used to share thoughts and findings on what appears to be
deliberate tampering with the skies. those can be found in the "chemtrails are not kooky"
section. allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=139
}

It was a real catharsis to see how my chain was getting yanked
both about the chemtrails themselves and with the chemtrail forum fakery. I don't expect
anyone to have to read through it. The stuff's there for those who want to know.

I just want you and anyone out there to know that I just want the truth no matter what it is.

Ok, a few newbie questions, and don't worry about nothing- whether you are going by
opinions or facts, it's all good.

Swampgas used to say HAARP doesn't have a lot or has nothing to do with chemtrails.
Have you formed an opinion of how relevant HAARP is to chemtrails?

Yesterday, after the snow cleared, the stars were shining bright, but there were tons of
clouds, wispy, not thick, and they were moving very fast from west to east. Can HAARP
influence the troposphere? Could HAARP maybe push clouds into a preferred area? I was
thinking maybe the ptb's were trying to set up the clouds towards the East for the morning sun.

I'll try to go through some of this stuff and see if I can come up with more newbie type
questions. Hopefully people will see we are for real and help us out. Thanks again for
signing up and chipping in. I think there's tons of good chemtrail stuff already here, so
you needn't worry about that. I guess I am saying feel free to let it rip with your
HAARP/chemtrail theories or on anything else you want to post.

We were getting 200 visits a day a few months ago, so the place is here, the structure is here,
if real chemmies want a place to post. And I will try to not be paranoid and knee-jerk ban or
whatever. Just saying it was a real catharsis tonight to go through those Gastronamus posts and see
clearly what et in Arcadia Ego was posting for his chemtrail theories. In short, I understand how
the internet can make us all feel vulnerable to fakery and manipulation. Thanks for my indulgence
in getting these thoughts out. It's been a long, crazy trip through the major chemtrail forums.
In a way, we are the last people standing. The other boards seem to have served their purpose of
shutting down freedom of association. I promise to not be a creep like them. Thanks.
Last edited by socrates on Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
socrates
gadfly

HAARP & Chemtrails Connection

Unread postby Lophofo » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:19 am

socrates wrote:Ok, a few newbie questions, and don't worry about nothing- whether you are going by opinions or facts, it's all

good.

Swampgas used to say HAARP doesn't have a lot or has nothing to do with chemtrails. Have you formed an opinion

of how relevant HAARP is to chemtrails?

Yesterday, after the snow cleared, the stars were shining bright, but there were tons of clouds, wispy, not

thick, and they were moving very fast from west to east. Can HAARP influence the troposphere? Could HAARP maybe

push clouds into a preferred area? I was thinking maybe the ptb's were trying to set up the clouds towards the

East for the morning sun.

I like to be able to post URLs and have info backing up what I post so that people can understand where I am

coming from, my train of thought, and realize from what facts I am forming my opinions.

While I am still in the midst of gathering/finding new information to backup what I believe, I will try and

summarize my overall view of what's going on.

First of all, the abstract taken from the link

VLF Interferometry says:
One of the research topics of present interest is the generation of ELF/VLF waves through

HF heating of the auroral electrojet, the intense current system that flows in the auroral regions

between 70 and 120 km altitude.

A little further down it states this:
The purpose of the ELF/VLF current imaging array is to provide an experimental

tool that can be used to determine the HF heater-induced time varying electrojet currents that

actually radiate the ELF/VLF waves.

From this we gain two things, a knowledge that this is experimental, and that ELF/VLF waves are being generated
by High Frequency heating of the auroral electroject.

To gain a better understanding of this, one would want to know that HAARP stands for High Frequency Active
Auroral Research Program. Also, one would want to know what the auroral electroject is, since that's what's being heated by the HAARP facility.

wikipedia wrote:Wikipedia Electroject
An electroject is an electric current which travels around the
E region of the Earth's atmosphere.

Kristian Birkeland was the first [who (my addition)] suggested that polar electric currents (or auroral

electrojets) are connected to a system of filaments (now called "Birkeland currents") that flow along

geomagnetic field lines into and away from the polar region.

wikipedia wrote:E region
The Kennelly-Heaviside layer, also known as the E region or simply the Heaviside layer, is a layer of ionised

[sic] gas occurring at 90-150km above the ground — one of several layers in the Earth's ionosphere. It reflects

medium-frequency radio waves, and because of this reflection radio waves can be propagated beyond the horizon.

So, this tells us that the electroject is an electric current in one of the layers in the Earth's ionosphere
called the E region or Heaviside layer which consists of ionized gas.

The best thing I can do to explain this and the relation to chemtrails is from two analogies:

1) In old Western movies, they use to take a keg of gun powder and lay the gunpowder out in a line on the ground from one destination point to another. They would then shoot it to spark it, and it would ignite. The flame would then follow the
gun powder path from one destination to another until the other destination point caught on fire. You've also seen this done using gasoline in movies. But, for my analogy, I prefer the gunpowder one.

2) Anyone who's ever played with an Etch-a-sketch or a Magnadoodle should understand this:
Let's compare this with a Magnadoodle. You have a bunch of metal flakes that are underneath a thin, plastic screen. Your writing utensil has a magnet tip on it. When you move the writing utensil from one destination to another, the magnet causes the flakes to attract to it, and you see a line.

Alright, now how do these analogies relate to HAARP and chemtrails?

The common belief (since it's almost near impossible to prove so far) is that chemtrails contain both aluminum and barium.

Now, let's think about why those two elements would be added to the atmosphere to produce chemtrails.

1) Aluminum
www.springerlink.com wrote:Aluminum & Electromagnetic Waves
Electromagnetic wave attenuation by superconducting fluctuations in a thin, granular aluminum film
Journal Journal of Low Temperature Physics
Publisher Springer Netherlands
ISSN 0022-2291 (Print) 1573-7357 (Online)
Issue Volume 17, Numbers 1-2 / October, 1974
DOI 10.1007/BF00654548
Pages 121-129
Subject Collection Physics and Astronomy
SpringerLink Date Tuesday, December 07, 2004

D. A. Robinson1, H. Salvo Jr.1, K. Maki1, 2 and M. Levy1
(1) Department of Physics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
(2) Present address: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California

Received: 22 April 1974
Abstract A sharp local minimum has been observed atT c in the microwave attenuation by a thin, granular

aluminum film which is believed to result from the imaginary component of the fluctuation conductivity and for

which the particular geometry of the specimen appears to enhance the observation of the fluctuation effects.
Research supported by the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research under Grant No. AFOSR 71-2079.

This tells us that the particular geometry of the thin, granular aluminum film affects the propagation of the
electromagetic wave. I would also like you to note who the research was supported by...and it was under a
grant. Where do you think millions of our dollars go to for research grants? They go to places like the U.S.
Air Force Office of Scientific Research, the Office of Naval Research, and other Universities like Stanford,
UCLA, University of Colorado at Boulder, MIT, Harvard and others.

Thought:
If spraying the atmosphere with aluminum, does that create such a thin, granular film layer which would help
electromagnetic waves propagate?

www.iop.org wrote:EM waves

Zhang Shu, Hu Xiwei, Liu Minghai, Luo Fang and Feng Zelong
College of Electric and Electronic Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074,

China
E-mail: [email protected]

Abstract. When an electromagnetic (EM) wave propagates in an atmospheric pressure plasma (APP) layer, its

attenuation depends on the APP parameters such as the layer width, the electron density and its profile and

collision frequency between electrons and neutrals. This paper proposes that a combined parameter—the product

of the line average electron density bar n and width d of the APP layer (i.e., the total number of electrons in

a unit volume along the wave propagation path) can play a more explicit and decisive role in the wave

attenuation than any of the above individual parameters does. The attenuation of the EM wave via the product of

bar n and d with various collision frequencies between electrons and neutrals is presented.

Keywords: cold collisional plasma, electromagnetic wave, electron density

PACS numbers: 52.40.Db, 52.50.Sw, 42.25.Bs

Print publication: Issue 2 (April 2007)
Received 27 April 2006

Notice how once again, it says the attenuation depends on layer width (how thin the layer is), electron density, and collison frequency

HAARP can produce the collisions, and provide the elctromagnetic energy to create the plasma, but how will the thin layer be steered and moved?

This is done by creating mirrors in the ionosphere and using aluminum to help create the conductive thin, granular layer in the atmosphere to help steer the jetstream.

United States Patent 5041834 wrote:Artificial ionospheric mirror

This invention relates to generation of a Artificial Ionospheric Mirror (AIM), or a plasma layer in the

atmosphere. The AIM is used like the ionosphere to reflect RF energy over great distances. A tiltable AIM is

created by a heater antenna controlled in phase and frequency. The heater antenna phase shift scans a beam to

paint a plasma layer. Frequency is changed to refocus at continually higher altitudes to tilt the plasma layer.

www.ndt-ed.org wrote:Aluminum Conductivity

We can see that aluminum has a very high conductivity rating. It's a good medium for conducting electrical current or electromagentic waves.

www.chemicool.com wrote:Aluminum Properties
reaction with air: mild, w/ht =>Al2O3
thermal conductivity: 237 J/m-sec-deg
electrical conductivity: 376.676 1/mohm-cm

Aluminum has a mild reaction with air, however check out the electrical conductivity. That's awesome!

Once the plasma mirror can be tilted, the electromagnetic wave can follow the cirrus cloud layer created by the chemtrails composed of aluminum, which will help propagate the electromagnetic wave (because of the thin layer with the aluminum in it) along the desired chemtrail path. See, get the analogies of the gunpowder keg and the magnadoodle now?

This allows the jetsream to be moved and for clouds to be pushed into certain directions or to hover over certain areas over a period of time because it changes the high and low pressure pockets.

Now, why barium? What purpose might it serve?

2) Barium
www.gi.org wrote:Barium
Computed Tomography (CT) Scan and Computed Tomography (CT) Angiography or Venography

A computed tomography scan, or CT scan, results in multiple high-resolution cross-sectional images, (high

quality pictures of the body as if it were being sliced across the middle) every 5-10 millimeters, which are

created by movement between the X-ray beam and the film. A computer then reconstructs the images. This exam

is usually done with oral contrast (usually barium)
, which the patient consumes hours before the

exam, and intravenous contrast (such as iodine), which is intravenously injected into the patient at the time

of the exam.

www.ehealthmd.com wrote:Contrast Agent
When Is A Contrast Agent Required?

CT contrast agents, sometimes referred to as "dyes," are used to highlight specific areas so that

the organs, blood vessels, or tissues are more visible. By increasing the visibility of all

surfaces of the organ or tissue being studied, they can help the radiologist determine the presence and extent

of disease or injury.

Barium sulfate, the most common oral contrast agent, resembles a milk shake in appearance and consistency. The

compound, available in various flavors, is prepared by mixing with water.

www.chemicool.com wrote:Barium properties
reaction with air: vigorous,wt/ht=>BaO,Ba2N3
thermal conductivity: 18.4 J/m-sec-deg
electrical conductivity: 1/mohm-cm

Barium has a vigorous reaction with air, meaning it mixes well. I think this would help it spread as the cirrus clous are created from the expanding chemtrails. That, combined with the aluminum, will provide the perfect, thin conductive layer for the electromagnetic waves generated by HAARP. Barium is also used as a contrast for many gastrointerology tests, hence all of the above links. I wonder (my own theory here) if this helps the chemtrails and cirrus clouds show up better (increased visibility) on the satellite imaging software they are using to track these chemtrails. Afterall, it is a contrast.

The problem is no one is monitoring the health effects if these substances are indeed being injected into our
atmosphere. There are also climatological problems which Rosalind Peterson mentions frequently and in her Speech to the UN.

These are high resolution images. After clicking the image link, you can click the displayed picture in the middle of the frame to view the high resolution image. Take a look at some of these pics and you'll be able to see the "gridded" clouds. Looks like EM energy to me:

http://lophofo.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=6

http://lophofo.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=17

http://lophofo.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=18

http://lophofo.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=89

http://lophofo.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=93

http://lophofo.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=94

http://lophofo.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=95

http://lophofo.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=96

http://lophofo.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=99
Lophofo

Re: HAARP & Chemtrails Connection

Unread postby socrates » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:55 am

[quote="Lophofo"]
I like to be able to post URLs and have info backing up what I post so that people
can understand where I am coming from, my train of thought, and realize from what
facts I am forming my opinions.

That sounds like a good plan. I will try my best to respect that strategy.
I'll post my ego stuff first and then get back on topic.

My feeling is that one of the primary strategies of fakes controlling the chemtrail forums
is to make sure that none of the few real people are allowed to work together to figure out
chemtrails. E.G., about a year ago, we were making some solid ground together at the
Gastronamus Cafe. Add in NatureisMad {MadCitizen at Gastro}, and we were starting to
make some solid ground.

The fakes wish to discredit this forum and/or isolate it. It is astroturfed that I am disinfo with
multi-personality sock puppets. Usernames are created which are meant to mirror us. The
part of their strategy which works the best, imho, is how they discourage us from writing
at the major boards while simultaneously creating an atmosphere on the internet where
trust is a very tough commodity to form.

Keeping that in mind, here is a link to CTC where such strategies are in effect.
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg113436.html#113436

[quote="Lophofo"]USAF chemtrail spraying

Hey, weatherman714, I'm in the Intermountain West, and we
got our share of hail and then snow yesterday evening.

I wanted to get your thoughts on HAARP, the ionosphere, and any possible relations
to chemtrails, or the way in which the jetsream is obviously being manipulated through
this spraying.

Afterall, the Official HAARP website does say

The HAARP program is jointly managed by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the
Office of Naval Research. The facility is being constructed by commercial contractors
through a contract with ONR.

What are your thoughts on HAARP :?:

And "Perverted Introvert" gives the first response to your question.
Heh
Funny to ask a shill his thoughts on a shill program. This guy is a straw man here to take
you away from the topic at hand. Did you miss the thread where he threatened to sell his
"weather secrets" to the russians and or chinese? Do you think he will provide you with
real information? Are you another one of them sent to prop up his claims by posting questions?

[quote="weatherman714"]
HAARP would be a great weather manipulator overhead as it shoots a tremendous amount
of radation into the atmosphere to change the Kennly-Heavyside layer. The problem with it
being able to modify the weather at a distance falls with the fact that the energy received
would drop at 1/(distance) squared.... The amount of energy available at a higher altitude
due to less atoms being able to scatter the sun energy would make directed field energy
beams useless. One would have a much greater effect on the weather by creating an
artifical layer with the desired albedo.... one can quickly see how using HAARP to modify the
weather at a great distance is a complete waste of time. Over Alaska and Greenland it would
be a great location to modify the weather. Say if you wanted extra radation over Greenland
to melt the polar ice caps, or create cloudiness over them to keep the temperatures down.

I won't post more from that thread even though there is plenty there that indicates a fake script.
In my humble opinion, you might be falling into a trap. Yet, I have posted at CTC too, so it is not
my place to discourage yourself from posting there. What I find revealing is that even when the
two characters I quoted above seem to be at odds with one another, both of them are still saying
that HAARP is not a big factor with chemtrails. So there is the obvious bizarre nature of posts being
made. Plus, there appears to be the main disinfo claim that HAARP is a dead end for "chemmies."

Throw in Swampgas from Gastro who also minimized the importance of HAARP, and I am starting
to think you have figured this out. I am not sure if you can see the many levels that the fakes work-
{E.G., of how it may seem that I am "Perverted Introvert," or how HAARP is being swept under the rug.}
but these are the types of things I have seen all the time in many forms all over the major chemtrail boards.

Now that I have that out of my system, I will give you back your thread.
I'll copy some of what you posted above and give my newbie reaction.
Then you can see how one person is relating to your findings.

Before so, I will say that it is very interesting that HAARP is under the auspices of
the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research. 70-120 kilometers
is way the fock above where the Air Force and Navy operate. 70-120 Km's sound like a
job for NASA, not them. So I agree with you that this is a basic factual nugget that stands out.

From this we gain two things, a knowledge that this is experimental, and that ELF/VLF
waves are being generated by High Frequency heating of the auroral electroject.....
this tells us that the electroject is an electric current in one of the layers in the Earth's
ionosphere called the E region or Heaviside layer which consists of ionized gas.

The best thing I can do to explain this and the relation to chemtrails is from two analogies:

I have never seen this magnadoodle you speak of. But I do appreciate the analogies.
I am picturing this to mean that even though the HAARP crap is taking place many miles
above even the stratosphere, way up there, that such activities can still have a strong influence
on the troposphere/stratosphere, despite what the self-proclaimed genius "Weatherman714"
or the "Paranoid Introvert" posted at Chemtrail central.

Alright, now how do these analogies relate to HAARP and chemtrails?

The common belief (since it's almost near impossible to prove so far)
is that chemtrails contain both aluminum and barium.

Now, let's think about why those two elements would be added to the
atmosphere to produce chemtrails....

This tells us that the particular geometry of the thin, granular aluminum film
affects the propagation of the electromagetic wave. I would also like you to
note who the research was supported by...and it was under a grant. Where do
you think millions of our dollars go to for research grants? They go to places
like the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research, the Office of Naval Research,
and other Universities like Stanford, UCLA, University of Colorado at Boulder,
MIT, Harvard and others.

Thought:
If spraying the atmosphere with aluminum, does that create such a thin, granular
film layer which would help electromagnetic waves propagate?

In my humble opinion, this post you made was awesome. You have taken
high-powered ideas and put them into more easily understood terms.
I sincerely thank you. May41970 told us about a program called COSMIC
which started in Taiwan about the same time he first witnessed chemtrails there.
And those same groups and others like NASA and UCAR are involved.
But at places like CTC, such facts get buried or belittled.

To answer your thought, imo, chemtrails to me are not about the obvious ones we see.
They are about what they turn into, that sheet of fake, cloud cover. Once they get that
basic cover, we can't even see what is going on above it. This kind of reminds me of when
we were at the Gastronamus Cafe going over the fog making, the environmental modification
techniques type angle. So maybe HAARP is about using the electro-jet, etc. to uniformly spread
out fake overcasts. And maybe HAARP is a crucial part of the chemtrail program.

You're the first person I have ever read on these boards who has put this stuff together
without any of the crazy tinfoil angle. Here's the link to information on COSMIC.
allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=37

Aluminum has a mild reaction with air, however check out the electrical conductivity. That's awesome!

Once the plasma mirror can be tilted, the electromagnetic wave can follow the cirrus cloud layer created
by the chemtrails composed of aluminum, which will help propagate the electromagnetic wave (because of
the thin layer with the aluminum in it) along the desired chemtrail path. See, get the analogies of the
gunpowder keg and the magnadoodle now?

This allows the jetstream to be moved and for clouds to be pushed into certain directions or to hover over
certain areas over a period of time because it changes the high and low pressure pockets.

Sorry I'm not better at science. Sorry there aren't more folks here to help you sort through this.
But you definitely seem to have figured this out. It seems like you are saying HAARP has a lot t
o do with chemtrails.

Now, why barium? What purpose might it serve?

If it's milky in nature, that makes sense. I remember chem11 debunking barium
and Rosalind Peterson a lot by saying that barium is non-hygroscopic, that it doesn't
mix well with water. He said that sulfates do. The big fights from Megasprayer and
Gastronamus, by the way, were a result of myself and Halva pestering Megasprayer
about the chemtrail ingredients. It was obvious that there was a barium crowd versus a
sulfates/volcano crowd. Now I can see with your presentation that there needn't be a one
or the other. Chemtrails could be about both.

Plus, there have been other ingredients mentioned in the past like quartz and carbon.
There are also the ingredients used in traditional cloud seeding. Too bad there is so much disinfo.
Too bad chemtrails have been portrayed as a crazy hoax.

Barium has a vigorous reaction with air, meaning it mixes well. I think this would help it
spread as the cirrus clous are created from the expanding chemtrails. That, combined with
the aluminum, will provide the perfect, thin conductive layer for the electromagnetic waves
generated by HAARP. Barium is also used as a contrast for many gastrointerology tests, hence
all of the above links. I wonder (my own theory here) if this helps the chemtrails and cirrus clouds
show up better (increased visibility) on the satellite imaging software they are using to track these
chemtrails. Afterall, it is a contrast.

Sounds good. One other thing about barium. It has purple and green qualities. I do believe that
strange colours are visible for short periods of time due to chemtrails. I agree with you that barium
and aluminum appear to be the two main ingredients.

The problem is no one is monitoring the health effects if these substances are indeed being injected into our
atmosphere. There are also climatological problems which Rosalind Peterson mentions frequently and in her Speech to the UN.

I feel like a chump for having ever doubted Rosalind Peterson. Have you looked into her work?
Do you think she is legit? At Megasprayer, they were all over her, and I fell for it. I saw HAARP
and barium being portrayed as tinfoil by others and assumed she was part of that scam.
{see the definition of assume- to make an '***' out of 'u' and 'me'.

The ones who seemed to talk up barium the most tended to be global warming deniers.
Swampgas made it seem that HAARP was no big deal as regards to chemtrails. I made
an open apology somewhere on this board to Rosalind Peterson. Wayne Hall/Halva, who
has been outed as being a disinformation freak, had apparently suckered her into doing
an interview with him. Hence, I mistakenly grouped Rosalind with "Wayne Hall."

I know it may appear that myself and may41970 have talked up the disinfo angle
too much, but imho, that is a real big problem, and you're perhaps getting a glimpse
of that on that CTC thread.

The truth is what it is. I am a real person who made the decision to join the big names,
the Swampgas, chem11, halva, deborah, sore throat, increase1776, and so forth.
I've never said that I was Mr. Science. My area of expertise is social science. But I do know
100% in my heart that chemtrails are about real, deliberate activities. That is why I have
devoted so much of my time to this. Hopefully your addition here will give this place a spark,
and more real people will join in and help figure out more.

There is nothing worse than feeling isolated or snookered.
the people united will never be defeated

These are high resolution images. After clicking the image link, you can click the displayed
picture in the middle of the frame to view the high resolution image. Take a look at some of
these pics and you'll be able to see the "gridded" clouds. Looks like EM energy to me:

Yeah, I know what you mean. We've all seen them. Great post, Lophofo.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:27 pm

From a post you made at Chemtroll Central:

Lophofo wrote:

I wanted to get your thoughts on HAARP, the ionosphere, and any possible relations
to chemtrails, or the way in which the jetstream is obviously being manipulated through
this spraying.

I'm not sure what you think of Weatherman714. Maybe you were trying to pin him down?
He is an obvious fake, imho. But a recent story came out which you might find of interest.
One idea that just popped into my head is that if the ptb's could slow down the jet stream,
perhaps manipulate it, there would probably be a cooling off. One of the ideas that folks
have trouble comprehending is that global warming could lead to a mini Ice Age. The Jet
Stream could shut off, and the atmosphere would start to cool off.

Jet stream to blame, says Met
From The Sunday Times
July 22, 2007
Jonathan Leake

METEOROLOGISTS have blamed Britain’s wet summer on the unusual
position of the jet stream, a belt of fast-moving air 36,000ft above the
earth that controls the movements of bad-weather systems.

During most summers the jet stream lies across the north Atlantic, effectively
penning bad weather there and in the Greenland Sea so that only Iceland and
Scandinavia are affected by them.

This allows anti-cyclones, the high-pressure weather systems associated with
warm, sunny summer weather, to move up from Europe to cover Britain.

This year, however, the jet stream has moved several hundred miles to the south.
This has allowed depressions, the low-pressure weather systems that bring storms
and heavy rain, to batter Britain.

The Met Office believes it is possible this weather pattern may now remain over
Britain throughout this month and next, making the whole summer a washout.

The situation has been made worse by the hot and sunny weather systems lying
over much of central and south eastern Europe. These interact with depressions
to generate the storms and cloudbursts behind the recent floods.

Why, though, has the jet stream shifted southwards? Scientists are not sure of all
the reasons but believe there is a link to a natural phenomenon known as La Niña.

This occurs when cool water surges up from the bottom of the Pacific off Peru.
The water cools the air above it, setting off a series of changes in the Earth’s
atmospheric circulation.

Other factors appear to be at work too. One of them could be the warming of the
Atlantic. Matt Huddleston, principal climate change consultant at the Met Office, said
such conditions were one of the effects of climate change.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Lophofo » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:21 pm

socrates wrote:
My feeling is that one of the primary strategies of fakes controlling the chemtrail forums
is to make sure that none of the few real people are allowed to work together to figure out
chemtrails. E.G., about a year ago, we were making some solid ground together at the
Gastronamus Cafe. Add in NatureisMad {MadCitizen at Gastro}, and we were starting to
make some solid ground.

I agree 100%. If you can turn people against each other, then you can make everyone be paranoid
about whom to trust. Once trust is gone, no one know who is telling the truth and who isn't.
Then, it's time to enter the disinfo troll to gain everyone's trust.
socrates wrote:The fakes wish to discredit this forum and/or isolate it. It is astroturfed that I am disinfo with
multi-personality sock puppets. Usernames are created which are meant to mirror us. The
part of their strategy which works the best, imho, is how they discourage us from writing
at the major boards while simultaneously creating an atmosphere on the internet where
trust is a very tough commodity to form.

I had been reading Chemtrail Centrail for over a year while posting at Gastronamus.
They had actually closed new registration at Chemtrail Central, hence the reason that
I was just reading over there, yet posting at Gastro.

Any way, I was finally able to register at Chemtroll Central. And then when I made my first post, I got
accused of being someone else's multiple username (even though they could check my unique IP
address and see it is different).

So, right off the bat I am already being discredited. That's freakin crazy!

socrates wrote:Keeping that in mind, here is a link to CTC where such strategies are in effect.
chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg113436.html#113436

Lophofo wrote:USAF chemtrail spraying

Hey, weatherman714, I'm in the Intermountain West, and we
got our share of hail and then snow yesterday evening.

to chemtrails, or the way in which the jetsream is obviously being manipulated through
this spraying.

Afterall, the Official HAARP website does say

The HAARP program is jointly managed by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the
Office of Naval Research. The facility is being constructed by commercial contractors
through a contract with ONR.

What are your thoughts on HAARP :?:

And "Perverted Introvert" gives the first response to your question.
Heh
Funny to ask a shill his thoughts on a shill program. This guy is a straw man here to take
you away from the topic at hand. Did you miss the thread where he threatened to sell his
"weather secrets" to the russians and or chinese? Do you think he will provide you with
real information? Are you another one of them sent to prop up his claims by posting questions?

weatherman714 wrote:HAARP would be a great weather manipulator overhead as it shoots a tremendous amount
of radation into the atmosphere to change the Kennly-Heavyside layer. The problem with it
being able to modify the weather at a distance falls with the fact that the energy received
would drop at 1/(distance) squared.... The amount of energy available at a higher altitude
due to less atoms being able to scatter the sun energy would make directed field energy
beams useless. One would have a much greater effect on the weather by creating an
artifical layer with the desired albedo.... one can quickly see how using HAARP to modify the
weather at a great distance is a complete waste of time. Over Alaska and Greenland it would
be a great location to modify the weather. Say if you wanted extra radation over Greenland
to melt the polar ice caps, or create cloudiness over them to keep the temperatures down.

I won't post more from that thread even though there is plenty there that indicates a fake script.
In my humble opinion, you might be falling into a trap. Yet, I have posted at CTC too, so it is not
my place to discourage yourself from posting there. What I find revealing is that even when the
two characters I quoted above seem to be at odds with one another, both of them are still saying
that HAARP is not a big factor with chemtrails. So there is the obvious bizarre nature of posts being
made. Plus, there appears to be the main disinfo claim that HAARP is a dead end for "chemmies."

Throw in Swampgas from Gastro who also minimized the importance of HAARP, and I am starting
to think you have figured this out. I am not sure if you can see the many levels that the fakes work-
{E.G., of how it may seem that I am "Perverted Introvert," or how HAARP is being swept under the rug.}
but these are the types of things I have seen all the time in many forms all over the major chemtrail boards.

perverted_introvert attacks everyone. He even attacks weatherman714 calling him a shill. Yet, in the same thread he tells him it's his time to shine. Yet, I am called a shill also, that is just setting up weatherman714.

weatherman714 gives a response similar to what the HAARP website says, which is just basically that it only affects one region and that the sun does this naturally as well...and that the EM waves won't do anything to the ionosphere.

HAARP has so many applications for the DoD, NASA, NOAA, and others. It's not just linked to chemtrails. Of course they want to discredit anything that it can do.

socrates wrote:Before so, I will say that it is very interesting that HAARP is under the auspices of
the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research. 70-120 kilometers
is way the fock above where the Air Force and Navy operate. 70-120 Km's sound like a
job for NASA, not them. So I agree with you that this is a basic factual nugget that stands out.

Here's what I think of weatherman714. First of all, I have read all of his posts about how he was going to sell his secret formula to the Chinese. And how he got it from his dead grandfather in a dream. I have read how he thinks he's God's gift to the world when it comes to meterological forecasting.

However, he serves two purposes:
1) to act like a parnaoid, crazy chemmie which will turnoff people questioning chemtrails
2) to gain trust from the uneducated new people who do believe already in chemtrails

Throw in some knowledge and understanding which most people don't have. Mix it with some basic common beliefs and facts. Have other people discredit the guy so he looks like a legit user. Now, you have the perfect disinfo troll which people will start to believe because of the information presented and because of the trust he's gained as a regular forum board user (not to mention they have already discredited all of the other people who have tried to speak out).

But, now, people will believe a twisted version...far away from what's really going on. Endothermic bateria strands?

C'mon now. Where's the proof? Where are the URLs to studies or facts backing up those claims?

It really makes me wonder why people are so quick to discredit any possible involvement from HAARP.
Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:47 pm

{off-topic: At the following link, I was an asshat and have made a public apology.}
link

Lophofo wrote:I agree 100%. If you can turn people against each other, then you can make
everyone be paranoid about whom to trust. Once trust is gone, no one knows
who is telling the truth and who isn't. Then, it's time to enter the disinfo troll to
gain everyone's trust.

This serves three purposes. For one, the astroturfers want us to appear as being
overly paranoid. Secondly, if we don't know who to trust, everything becomes
an enigma. Thirdly, good point about how someone eventually swoops in as the
voice of reason.

The CTC Changes threads was a brilliant psy-op. It established Swampgas and
the Gastronamus Cafe as the realistic alternative.

I had been reading Chemtrail Centrail for over a year while posting at Gastronamus.
They had actually closed new registration at Chemtrail Central, hence the reason that
I was just reading over there, yet posting at Gastro.

Any way, I was finally able to register at Chemtroll Central. And then when I made my
first post, I got accused of being someone else's multiple username (even though they
could check my unique IP address and see it is different).

So, right off the bat I am already being discredited. That's freakin crazy!

You were accused by PI as being me. The moderators there know I have been posting
out of the Boston area. They know that may41970 is posting out of Taiwan.

When asked to provide proof that myself and him are "troublemakers," they came up
with nothing. They have certain rules, but they are not applied evenly. They apply them
the same way they are at the Sept. 11th Dungeon at the Democratic Underground. It's
like that line out of Orwell's Animal Farm.

All men are created equal. Some men are more equal than others.

Aubuchont's trolling of myself and may41970 never got addressed. He wasn't even
"tagged" until just before he was banned for deleting all of his posts. Increase1776
used to troll may41970 all the time. PI used to go after myself. Now he has turned
his attention to yourself.

perverted_introvert attacks everyone. He even attacks weatherman714 calling him a shill.
Yet, in the same thread he tells him it's his time to shine. Yet, I am called a shill also, that
is just setting up weatherman714.

weatherman714 gives a response similar to what the HAARP website says, which is just
basically that it only affects one region and that the sun does this naturally as well...and
that the EM waves won't do anything to the ionosphere.

HAARP has so many applications for the DoD, NASA, NOAA, and others. It's not just linked
to chemtrails. Of course they want to discredit anything that it can do.

Before HAARP was established as real, it lay in that realm of crazy tinfoil. Now that it has been
proven to exist, yes, they have switched to plan B. They are admitting it is real, but that its
relevance is being blown way out of proportion.

The script calls for concern trolls to do the trouble making. Why aren't the moderators telling PI
to stifle it? Of course, they could always ban him and make it seem that he is me.

Here's what I think of weatherman714. First of all, I have read all of his posts about
how he was going to sell his secret formula to the Chinese. And how he got it from
his dead grandfather in a dream. I have read how he thinks he's God's gift to the
world when it comes to meterological forecasting.

My first posts back in 2006 interacting with Weatherman714 made him look good.
I hadn't seen any of his crazy posts yet. I only saw a lot of weather graphs, and it
seemed he had a lot of insights into chemtrails. But then Swampgas filled me in. I
then saw those old posts he made. I saw et in Arcadia Ego outing fakes.

I was getting worked like a puppet at Gastronamus. I was naive and thought based on
the Chemtrail Central Changes threads, that they were the true, sincere alternative.

Then Halva and Lou steered me into spending a lot of time thinking of the chemtrail
forums in regards to the debunkers like Jay Reynolds. I ended up believing in folks like
Swampgas and Lou Aubuchont. Halva/Wayne Hall was the first one I figured out as
being dodgy. That's because he kept showing up in my research on Jay Reynolds.

Looking back, I was just so happy to be in the big leagues with Swampgas and
Aubuchont. So somehow it never occurred to me to ask why Aubuchont never shared
any details about Will Thomas and "Deep Sky." It never occurred to me at the time
to wonder why Swampgas never filled us in on the CTC Changes threads.

However, he serves two purposes:
1) to act like a parnaoid, crazy chemmie which will turnoff people questioning chemtrails
2) to gain trust from the uneducated new people who do believe already in chemtrails

Throw in some knowledge and understanding which most people don't have
Mix it with some basic common beliefs and facts
Have other people discredit the guy so he looks like a legit user
Now, you have the perfect disinfo troll which people will start to believe because of the information presented
and because of the trust he's gained as a regular forum board user (not to mention they have already discredited
all of the other people who have tried to speak out)

That's how I've come to view the major chemtrail boards. It's ok to post whatever you want about
usernames, as long as it fits into the script. But as soon as any of us get too close to the truth, or
ask too many uncomfortable questions, they do their thing to isolate, confuse, and throw us off the scent.

They were just probably waiting for the perfect time to label me as a disruptor troll.
That was probably their fallback plan for when I would eventually start questioning
their true motives. Arcadia Ego was brought in to settle me down. But as soon as I
started questioning his ideas, the hammer was set in place.

I have personally been too naive. If one goes through the CTC archives, there is
plenty of stuff that never added up. But the fakes at Gastro, they would just keep
me in line by pinning the blame on Mark Steadham and/or on Ed Snell/Cydoniaquest.

I posted at a place called BreakForNews. I kissed up to Aubuchont, Swampy, etc. at Gastro.
They got rid of may41970 because he wasn't anywhere as naive as me. A person like
you is no match for CTC. I have grown up a lot since my more emotional posting days,
but a level-headed person like yourself with much more internet experience than me
will never end up like the puppet I was for several months.

I am very accepting and trustful at first.
Eventually, though, I am able to put two and two together.

But, now, people will believe a twisted version...far away from what's really going on.
endothermic bacteria strands? C'mon now. Where's the proof? Where are the URLs to
studies or facts backing up those claims?

It really makes me wonder why people are so quick to discredit any possible involvement
from HAARP.

Great points. We might not be in a classroom, but if we are gonna
make claims, let's at least try to back those up with some proof.

Fakes will also often times copy things with no links.
Kola does that. Same with Wayne Hall. When you ask them
for a link, many times they will say they got it in an email.

I now think HAARP has a lot to do with chemtrails. It is posted elsewhere here were it is part
of the environmental modification techniques. Swampgas always said it didn't have much to
do with chemtrails. It's hardly ever mentioned at CTC unless it has to do with weather wars
type tinfoil. I'm not saying there aren't weather wars, just using that phrase in regards to
HAARP being portrayed as conspiro-tainment.

Megasprayer never covered it too much. Then they kept debunking the barium. They changed
the name of their chemtrail section to sulfate-based contrails.

I'm thinking now that HAARP is the way the chemtrails are able to be dispersed so efficiently.
Your thread here demands respect. I have never seen one post explain it as well as you have.

I have fairly sensitive hearing. Sometimes I'll hear some vibrations at night.
Then in the morning there is usually that familiar fake looking overcast.

Obviously, chemtrails are being dispersed efficiently. Whenever a blue patch opens up,
a chem plane appears right on schedule. I am leaning towards accepting your findings
on HAARP and chemtrails and look forward to reading more of your posts if such are forthcoming.

I am grateful for your efforts and wish you well.
socrates
gadfly

Taiwan, Weatherman, and Avatars: Never Giving Up

Unread postby socrates » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:32 pm

Lophofo has informed me that he is putting together more info on the HAARP program.
He told me has been looking into this for over five years. He told me I could post some
of his links he sent me, but I am just gonna put one up, because it shows a connection
to Taiwan.

One of the best things we came up with here the last months was following through on
may41970's witnessing of chemtrails in Taiwan. One of the things that stood out to both
of us were the institutions involved with COSMIC, a joint US/Taiwanese atmospheric program
which started the same time Mr. May41970 first observed chemical trails. We are talking
atmospheric science programs affiliated with US universities, NASA, the Navy and Air Force,
the NOAA, etc.. Pretty much the same folks Lophofo has found to be affiliated with HAARP.

From one of Lophofo's links he sent to me:
History of the Dynasonde

{excerpt}
Lophofo wrote:“The dynasonde concept began about 1966 at NOAA's forerunner
in Boulder, the Institute for Telecommunication Sciences and Aeronomy, following
delivery of a prototype «Model D» analog ionosonde. With funding from ITSA and
NASA, a team involving J. W. Wright, G. R. Sugar, and D. R. Boyle began in-house
modifications of the Model D toward a fully digital ionosonde [10,12,13,20]. A parallel
development through contract with K. Bibl of Lowell (MA) University resulted in a
supplementary instrument specialized for multi-fixed-frequency, spaced-antenna
measurements of time-series and «drifts», with the idea that eventually those
capabilities would be realized by software in the digital ionosonde. Dubbed
respectively the «Dynasonde» («an instrument capable of observing the dynamic state
of the ionosphere») and «Kinesonde» («motion sounder»), both instruments saw active
service in diverse research campaigns, while forerunners of the present data-analysis
system were under development. Thus, practical applications and innovations of the
following basic capabilities, among others, were accomplished in the years 1967 - 1982:”

“The hardware prototype was ready within about three years, but by then NSF had
sponsored construction of two additional copies, one of which was purchased by
Utah State University (USU) and initially installed in Utah, then field tested at Roberval,
Quebec and later deployed at Siple Station, Antarctica in 1982.”

“…This instrument was later acquired by USU and has been deployed at the National
Central University of Taiwan (NCUT) in Chung Li. Three of the six dynasondes saw
further service in Colorado, at Los Alamos, and at the Utah State University Bear Lake
Observatory in NE Utah, after closing of the NSF Antarctic programs at Siple Station
and Roberval.”

check that out...it was in Utah, Antartica, Colorado, and also in Taiwan!

I am not so good with science. But that is ok. Even when certain subjects are tough
for us to grasp, we can always work at it and figure out basic concepts. {Before I
continue with this post, I'd like to correct a mistake I might have made earlier. I think
I confused the jet stream with the gulf stream. The bottom line is I know chemtrails
are real. I may not know for sure whether they are used to warm us up or cool us off.
I may not be sure if they are for space weapons, or for blocking out harmful uv-b rays.
I can only try my best to be logical and keep working through the science.}

So Swampgas, Weatherman714, and many others have minimized the importance
of HAARP. My intuition is telling me that means HAARP is more important to the chemtrail
program{s} than we have been led to believe. One idea I am grateful to Lophofo for is this
idea that HAARP could effectively use the magnadoodle type strategy of spreading out the
fake cirrus with the aluminum particulates. That makes total sense. One has to wonder
how the chemtrail program has been so efficient at spreading out the chemcrap.

So we can look at disinfo and perhaps learn from that also. When "Louis Aubuchont"
of the "Deep Sky" hoax was in his evil prime attacking may41970's account of
Taiwanese chemtrails and the link to COSMIC, Aubuchont did go out of his way to belittle
the importance of such a connection. Megasprayer also went out of their way to "debunk"
chemtrails in Taiwan.

This is how we can utilize the concept of the reverse-trolling operation. We can use
our own intuition to seek out the truth. If the disinfo says such and such is not that
important, then maybe it is. If the disinfo posts a lot about something, say for example
with HAARP, but they tie it in with aliens and obvious crap ideas like that, then maybe
HAARP is a vital cog in the chemtrail machine. Say the spooky Carol Rosin worked hard
to get the word chemtrails in the Kucinich bill draft years ago. Say she also threw in the
phrase extra-terrestrial weapons to give chemtrails that tinfoil by association slant. Then
we can apply this idea of the reverse-troll and ask ourselves, why is there all this
movement to make chemtrails appear as a crazy hoax? If chemtrails is such a crazy idea,
why would there be such a need to fabricate and connive to back up the idea that chemtrails
are kooky?

I am pleased that Lophofo hasn't minded the ideas of internet disinfo getting included
on this thread. I do want him and others to know that when they start threads, it does
become theirs to moderate. Before I have recently come to believe in may41970 100%,
I did have some doubts that he was leading us into too much discussion about the
disinformation. But I have come around full circle to totally agree with him, that if we don't
get the disinfo exposed first, then anything good we come up with as regards to chemtrails
will always be vulnerable to being tainted.

With that in mind, I would like to post a link found at the Randi Rhodes forum
that backs up some nice insights posted above from Lophofo. I hope he doesn't
mind if I mention this, but he has let me know that he has been on line for many
years. Basically, this kid is internet savvy. This is another reason why I am very
happy he is at this forum. It doesn't take much for him to understand the points
made here about the disinformation. He is probably one of those folks who when
the Netvocates story came out figured, yeah, no surprise there, we've known or
sensed that the whole time.

But he made a great point about how the newbies can be given the impression
that Weatherman714 is a leading "chemmie." One can see him posting graphs
and meteorological info and miss his most dubious and nutty ideas. That's how
the fakes operate. They don't want the nuttiness to be too obvious. But they do
need a certain amount of the crap to be there, so eventually newbies and fence
sitters will come across it.

{From the Randi Rhodes forum}
Contrails or Chemtrails, What do you think?

It's the standard posting of airliners.net photos. And I am starting to think those
folks do post some chemtrails, then they lie and say they are from airliners.
Or they are from foreign airlines from for example Pakistan, where the friggen
military owns the country anyways. But I mention this link because if you scroll down,
someone posted the logo from Chemtrail Central. Then they took it a step further and
linked to a thread by Weatherman714 and had the gall to say it was a thread written
by a meteorologist. Wow.

As regards to the Randi Rhodes forum, Swampgas once told me that it was a place
controlled by the disinfo people. To reverse the troll, as can be done by looking how
he and others have minimized the importance of HAARP, one can perhaps have faith
in that forum, that it is on the up and up. At the Democratic Underground, it can be
seen that the "debunkers" can troll all they want and never get banned, while the other
side must walk on the eggshells. I was looking through threads from the Randi Rhodes
place, and I saw that nasty "debunkers" were getting their arses banned. Now if I ever
get banned for no reason at Randi Rhodes, I will let folks know about it. But for now,
I have every reason to think that is a good place, a fair one.

There have been some good "chemmies" in the trenches at that place. An Eric Foreman.
There has also been a kid named JordyMJohnson. Here is an interesting photo he put up
a few years back.

MY CHEMTRAIL PHOTOS, Saw 'em with my own eyes!

I hope NatureisMad can get back here soon. One idea we both have agreed on, and this
Jordy dude too, is that the sun is a consistent target for the chemtrail operation. One spot
to always look at for chemtrails is in the direction of the sun. The problem with that is we can
do real damage to our eyes, if we look directly into the sun. So that is how a great source
for witnessing chemtrails can be off-limits to us. That photo above is a good example for
how the blocking out of the sun is a primary objective of the chemtrailers. Of course, if they
can create and stall overcasts over hundreds upon hundreds of miles, then that takes care
of that objective also. With Lophofo's ideas on HAARP starting to get through my thick skull,
I can now see how the chemtrailers are so efficient at reaching these objectives.

To wrap up this mega-post, I am basically never, ever, going to give up on getting
the chemtrails exposed and stopped. When Don Smith, N.I.M., myself, and may41970
were consistently posting here, when we also had guests have the ability to make posts
in the public forum, we were up to 200 unique visitors a day. That was 10% of the
powerhouse, Chemtrail Central. We were getting 200 hits or so for one full week. But then
Don bailed out, calling me mad for simply wondering wtf was up with that crazy domain,
top10th.net. N.I.M. had computer problems and whatnot, so we also lost his input.
Good people who have stuck it out with us know what happened. We got cyber bullied.
We got isolated. We were basically on life support here with only myself and may41970
making posts. Our unique visits bottomed out to 40-50 a day.

But I believe that the worst is over. The good lurkers know we are for real. In fact,
I wish they would sign up and show some support, make some posts now and then.
I am also now pestering my friends to make posts once in a while. I explained to
MightyMike, e.g., that making one post saying all this is giving him a headache
probably wasn't helping the cause. So he has been taking a look at that skywatch
video and will probably pipe in soon with his opinion, if it seems that chemtrails were
coming out of the tails of many of the chemjets in that video.

I am also asking all the members to add avatars. I even took it a step further and
added a few already. I gave may41970, Will Kane from High Noon. I gave the
sincere and sweet Crystal Rose, who I met at CTC back in 2006, Lady Di as an avatar.
Lady Diana was awesome. I hope she likes that one. Maybe I can add a Mighty Mouse

I'm just saying, I think the worst is over. I think we have survived every hit from
the disinfo creeps and are still standing. Maybe a good analogy is the Ali/Foreman
fight with the rope-a-dope. It may have seemed that Ali was nuts to stay on the
ropes and take a pounding from George the First, but at the end of each round,
Ali would give him a beating. He was like the kid in The Matrix, he would avoid
all the shots somehow coming at him from the dark side. Don't get me wrong, I love
George Foreman. I love Ali. Friggen, I love Joe Frazier. I love all people with heart
and soul. So please, good lurkers out there, please consider signing up and chipping in.
At the least, please keep checking in here, keep adding to our unique web hits. I promise
I am a regular nobody from Massachusetts. I did nail Aubuchont with his ip, but I am not
checking into those too much. I don't have a tracker for ip's. And to be honest, they don't
mean much anymore. The fakes are going to proxies. Fakes are now using fronts like
netfirms and GoDaddy to hide their domains.

It's like some song from a decade or so ago, If you don't know me by now,
you're never, ever, gonna know me
, or something like that. 8)

Ok, sorry for writing a novel with this one post. Hope Lophofo isn't too mad at me
for taking over this thread. I'll be the first to admit I can go overboard at times.
But I'm a good kid. I promise that my #1 goal has nothing to do with an ego thing.
I simply want the chemtrails exposed and stopped. Yeah, I also want wars and other
crap stopped. Myself and may41970, we connected with the Netvocates type fakery
and with chemtrails. We simply have wanted the world to know that there are real
"chemmies" who are sure that chemtrails are real, and that not every "chemmie"
is a nutjob as portrayed by the disinfo. Ok, we are all nutjobs in this life. But the good
kind of nutjobs. I hope that makes sense. :?

Rope-A-Dope

Boxing Tribute - Rumble in the jungle - Foreman vs Ali
socrates
gadfly

I'm still with you...

Unread postby mightymike » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:41 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that my first posting didn't turn me off the site.

Your HAARP posting is an eye popper Socrates.

Keep up the good work.

{on edit- socrates-
Lophofo deserves all the credit for this thread. Maybe I've chipped in some good points
too. But, as I added to my first post above, I want people to pay close attention to
Lophofo's posts. On the next page, he clearly shows how extensive the HAARP program
is, and how it is tied in with atmospheric science.

Mike's a good guy. I've been pestering him and Crystal Rose to post more when they can.
He was just trying to help out.

I am proud of the chemtrails presentation at this website.
I believe that Lophofo's presentation complements the basic premise of this place;
Chemtrails are not some crazy, New World Order, conspiro-tainment hoax.
They are real and can be figured out as such by learning how to avoid the planted
disinfo, and by making the effort to seek out quality, open-source information, as
Lophofo has done.

It is tough to avoid the disinfo. So if one can't avoid it, one just needs to know how
to recognize it.
}
mightymike

Next

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans