Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Debunk This!

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Debunk This!

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:35 pm

There is probable cause that chemtrails are real. This is not a far-fetched conspiracy theory. For one, there are all the photographs and videos showing what chemtrails look like and evolve into. Secondly, we have a scholar in the name of Dr. Bob Fitrakis who reported on them in the early days exposing them as real!

The reason why the internet has been saturated with kooky nonsense is because the ptb's couldn't afford to have public debate on the deliberate, aerosol dispersals. Think of those pesky social and legal implications.

You know what's nuts? Aliens. Uhm, that there was a curse of the Bambino. That Paul McCartney was really murdered and replaced by a spook. That **** Cheney is a reptile.

Chemtrails? Debunk this:

The above is from a very lengthy pdf that folks may or may not want to download {The photo is from page 126}. The pdf covers the "International Workshop On Weather Modification Technologies 18 – 20 January 2007 Organized By Centre for Atmospheric Sciences and Weather Modification Technologies Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad 500085 & Rain Shadow Areas Development Department Government of Andhra Pradesh."

I thought I was out of luck with the find, because India seems to like to use flares for their "cloud seeding." But the image above was taken for an "11-Year Warm Cloud Modification Experiment in Maharashtra State, India."

p. 123:
8. Seeding Aircraft and Instrumentation: The aircraft used for seeding was a Dakota (DC-3) which was fitted with the seeding equipment (Figure 2) and several instruments for obtaining the cloud physical observations.

The seeding equipment operates due to the pressure developed inside the venturi during the aircraft flight. Also, at the base of the funnel, just above the slit, an agitator which operates at 300 r.p.m., was fitted for facilitating free flow of the salt seeding material. The rate of dispersal of the salt mixture can be adjusted to any value between 0 and 30 kg per minute or 0 to 30 kg per 3 km of the aircraft flight path. The cruising speed of the aircraft was about 180 kmph. A photograph of the plume of the seeding material released from the aircraft into the clear air is shown in Figure 4.

The next conference is scheduled for this June 27th-29th.

icorg.org/index.html

dfrc.nasa.gov/gallery/photo/B-747/HTML/ECN-4242.html

B-747 in Flight during Vortex Study

Photo Number: ECN-4242
Photo Date: September 20, 1974

Photo
Description: In this 1974 NASA Flight Research Center photograph, a Boeing B-747 jetliner is shown taking part in the trailing wake vortex study. In the photograph, the two wing tip vortex trails, being the strongest, stay in tight cylindrical rolls. The "strength" of the vortices decreases toward the midspan of each wing, and the trails become less defined.

Project
Description: In 1974 the NASA Flight Research Center (later Dryden Flight Research Center, Edwards, California) used a Boeing 747 as part of the overall NASA study of trailing vortices. Trailing vortices are the invisible flow of spiraling air that trails from the wings of large aircraft and can "upset" smaller aircraft flying behind them. The 747 that NASA used was on loan from the Johnson Space Center where it was part of the Space Shuttle Program.

The data gathered in the 747 studies complemented data from the previous (1973-74) joint NASA Flight Research Center and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Boeing 727 wake vortices study.

Six smoke generators were installed under the wings of the 747 to provide a visual image of the trailing vortices. The object of the experiments was to test different configurations and mechanical devices on the747 that could be used to break up or lessen the strength of the vortices. The results of the tests could lead to shorter spacing between landings and takeoffs, which, in turn, could alleviate air-traffic congestion. For approximately 30 flights the 747 was flown using various combinations of wing air spoilers in an attempt to reduce wake vortices. To evaluate the effectiveness of the different configurations, chase aircraft were flown into the vortex sheets to probe their strengths and patterns at different times. Two of the chase planes used were the Flight Research Center’s Cessna T-37 and the NASA Ames Research Center’s Learjet. These aircraft represented the types of smaller business jets and other small aircraft that might encounter large passenger aircraft on approach or landings around major airports or in flight.

Tests without the 747’s wing spoilers deployed produced violent "upset" problems for the T-37 aircraft at a distance of approximately 3 miles. From the magnitude of the problems found, distances of as much as ten miles might be required if spoilers were not used. With two spoilers on the outer wing panels, the T-37 could fly at a distance of three miles and not experience the "upset" problem. The wake vortex study continued even after the 747 was returned to its primary mission of carrying the Space Shuttle.

NASA Photo by: NASA

Keywords: 747; 727; Boeing; wake vortex (vortices) study; NASA; NASA Flight Research Center; Dryden Flight Research Center; Ames Research Center; Johnson Space Center; FAA; Space Shuttle; Cessna T-37; Learjet; Federal Aviation Administration.

How 'bout some patents.

freepatentsonline.com/3899144.html
Powder contrail generation: United States Patent 3899144

Abstract:
Light scattering pigment powder particles, surface treated to minimize inparticle cohesive forces, are dispensed from a jet mill deagglomerator as separate single particles to produce a powder contrail having maximum visibility or radiation scattering ability for a given weight material.

freepatentsonline.com/5286979.html
Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin: United States Patent 5286979

Abstract:
This invention is a process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation in the atmosphere by dispersing melanin, its analogs, or derivatives into the atmosphere. By appropriate choice of melanin composition, size of melanin dispersoids, and their concentration, the melanin will absorb some quantity of ultraviolet radiation and thereby lessen its overall effect on the critters who would normally absorb such radiation.

The kind of stuff to be found in the top section of this forum is the kind of stuff I figured was already figured out years ago. No one wants to reinvent the wheel, so they join the big forums if they are into making chemtrail posts. But sooner rather than later it hits that person that there is some goofy, widespread chemtrails are kooky script in effect.

The only criteria for posting here is that people be sincere. Chemtrails are not that tough to figure out. The enigma is one of the last ditch arguments put forth by robotic debunkers. The last is to crank up the noise to signal ratio. Don't fall for it good people. We are winning this battle.
socrates
gadfly

THIS IS NOT NORMAL

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:28 pm

Chemtrails have been proven real.

On edit- the following video was pretty good, but the ******* had to ruin it by declaring orgonite as the solution at the end. Thus, I am not gonna embed it.

If folks want to see it, here's the link. Instead of that ******** message from some idiot or paid fake, here's an embedded video from one of my neighbours to the North, krabbypatti48.

{some shithead had to mention orgonite at the end}
Chemtrails Apeldoorn (Niederlande) Holland

Chemtrails/Contrails over Massachusetts

When I look for videos to embed, I look at the tags to figure out quick whether someone is sincere or not. Also, I have noticed that if one checks out the videos with less views, often times they are much better than the videos that show up more often.

There are a number of reasons for the chemical trails. Imho, the #1 reason we are witnessing them so often is to block out the uv-b radiation and to attempt to slowly but surely get our societies to accept these activities as normal. That way they can block out uv-b rays. They can block out what we can see from the ground and then perhaps do the geoengineering in the stratosphere. They can do all their fancy space weapon ****. They can try to beat down hurricanes.

But what they don't let us in on is the process. They do not want the lawsuits. They have no regard for true democratic principles. They are elitist, hypocritical, pond scum.

GLOBAL CHANGE: Ozone Depletion, Greenhouse Warming, and Public Health
John M. Last

Department of Epidemiology and Community Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada KIH 8M5

{excerpts}
Biologically harmful UV-B reaches the earth's surface in amounts inversely proportional to the concentration of atmospheric ozone, UV-B is impeded by urban air pollution, suspended particulates, aerosols, and ozone in the troposphere, as well as by stratospheric ozone....

Biological Effects of UV Radiation

UV-B has harmful effects on a wide range of biological systems (44, 46, 47). It causes DNA damage proportional to the intensity and duration of exposure; small, delicate organisms suffer more damage than large robust species, such as humans. UV-B impairs the growth and photosynthesis of certain plants, e.g. seedlings of maize, rye, and sunflowers. UV-B impairs the motility and reproductive capacity of phytoplankton. Change is evident in the composition of phytoplankton in aquatic ecosystems; these ecosystems are already under UV-B stress, and further increases in UV radiation are expected to cause detrimental effects, including disruption of some food chains. Moreover, marine phytoplankton metabolize a great deal of atmospheric CO2 {48}; reduction of phytoplankton would decrease the uptake of CO2 and thus aggravate the greenhouse effect, as I discuss later. In short, the ecological effects of increased surface level UV-B radiation, although not fully predictable, are likely to be widespread and harmful. We need more studies of the effects of UV-B radiation on forestry, marine and fresh-water ecosystems, and food production.

Effects of UV Radiation on Human Health

The effects of UV radiation on human health are summarized in Table 2....

This is the #1 reason why we are getting chemtrailed. That does not mean it is for our own good. When things are done for "our own good," that usually signifies that we are living under fascist rule.

I have reached the point where I 100% believe that chemtrails cannot be debunked. To all the people who stumble across this website, beware of all the ******** that is on the internet concerning chemtrails. Ask yourself, why is there so much crazy nonsense? Has that been as deliberate as the chemtrails themselves?

Don't be shallow. Don't feel insecure about your intelligence. Don't be afraid to speak out and spread the word.

Chemtrails cannot be debunked.

Chemtrails in Lahti, Finland - 6th of May 2008

Chemtails/chemclouds Gdańsk 021608 {Poland}

This is the true American chemtrail forum, open to all in the world who are sincere.
socrates
gadfly

Re: THIS IS NOT NORMAL

Unread postby Isard » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:57 am

[quote="socrates"]There are a number of reasons for the chemical trails. Imho, the #1 reason we are witnessing them so often is to block out the uv-b radiation and to attempt to slowly but surely get our societies to accept these activities as normal. That way they can block out uv-b rays. They can block out what we can see from the ground and then perhaps do the geoengineering in the stratosphere. They can do all their fancy space weapon ****. They can try to beat down hurricanes.

But what they don't let us in on is the process. They do not want the lawsuits. They have no regard for true democratic principles. They are elitist, hypocritical, pond scum.

GLOBAL CHANGE: Ozone Depletion, Greenhouse Warming, and Public Health
John M. Last

Department of Epidemiology and Community Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada KIH 8M5

{excerpts}
Biologically harmful UV-B reaches the earth's surface in amounts inversely proportional to the concentration of atmospheric ozone, UV-B is impeded by urban air pollution, suspended particulates, aerosols, and ozone in the troposphere, as well as by stratospheric ozone....

Biological Effects of UV Radiation

UV-B has harmful effects on a wide range of biological systems (44, 46, 47). It causes DNA damage proportional to the intensity and duration of exposure; small, delicate organisms suffer more damage than large robust species, such as humans. UV-B impairs the growth and photosynthesis of certain plants, e.g. seedlings of maize, rye, and sunflowers. UV-B impairs the motility and reproductive capacity of phytoplankton. Change is evident in the composition of phytoplankton in aquatic ecosystems; these ecosystems are already under UV-B stress, and further increases in UV radiation are expected to cause detrimental effects, including disruption of some food chains. Moreover, marine phytoplankton metabolize a great deal of atmospheric CO2 {48}; reduction of phytoplankton would decrease the uptake of CO2 and thus aggravate the greenhouse effect, as I discuss later. In short, the ecological effects of increased surface level UV-B radiation, although not fully predictable, are likely to be widespread and harmful. We need more studies of the effects of UV-B radiation on forestry, marine and fresh-water ecosystems, and food production.

Effects of UV Radiation on Human Health

The effects of UV radiation on human health are summarized in Table 2....

This is the #1 reason why we are getting chemtrailed. That does not mean it is for our own good. When things are done for "our own good," that usually signifies that we are living under fascist rule.

I think you are right concerning the chemtrails - UV-B rays association.

As I have already mentioned in another post (i think), in my country of origin, Uruguay, the sun "burns" much more than here in Europe. Even in winter, in sunny days, you may get your skin red, if you're all the day out (working for instance). Obviously this does not happen frequently, as in winter we use to to have the skin protected (more clothes).

There, we were (and are) always told the it is the effect of ozone depletion ("ozone hole", is mainly located over Antarctica, and the south cone).

Here in Spain I personally can go and stay a hole day to the beach in summer without any "sun protection" (skin creams, etc), and will not have much harmful effects. If I ever do this in Uruguay, I won't be able to sleep for a week (because you simply get burned). I know it because I felt those effects once.
Isard
truth warrior

Re: THIS IS NOT NORMAL

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Isard wrote:I think you are right concerning the chemtrails - UV-B rays association.

Hiya Isard, thanks for the post.

It comes down to common sense why we get chemtrailed. The whole planet is getting fried by the sun. The plankton and algae are in danger. If this was in the open, then at least we could find out exactly what the powers that be are putting into the troposphere. I personally wouldn't be upset if a healthy sunscreen could be created. Obviously with military involvement, there is no way to trust them. I think the chemtrails for the short term are for the uv-b rays. But long term, that paper called Owning The Weather 2025 seems to show how sick a world view dominates our world.

As an American, I apologize to everyone iacross the globe for the evil that America is. Most of us are good people. Some of us are shallow. Our media is a joke. Our elections are rigged. Our internet message boards are dominated by fake posters.

There was something called The Shield, and it was kind of like Deep Sky. These big fake chemtrail stories were put out, and they dominated the internet. Think about how Don Harkins butchered Cpellatt's paper. Think about how he is tied to Willis Carto.

I got a bit feisty yesterday and let it loose at the BradBlog:
35 ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT FILED AGAINST GEORGE W. BUSH

I have a chemtrail thread going at the Randi Rhodes Message Board. It is not in the conspiracy section:
forums.therandirhodesshow.com/index.php?showtopic=333

I am not afraid to step forward now and say with 100% confidence that chemtrails are real and not a result of ordinary aircraft emissions.

The word has gotten out. Myself and CPellatt are thinking 20-40% of Americans are aware of the chemtrails. Any ideas about Spain? Any idea which countries are more aware, with perhaps a better chance to stop this?

If I had to guess, it seems like Germany or the Dutch government will be the first to outlaw the chemical trails.

Peace.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby cpellatt » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:48 am

Hello, I just wanted to pipe in to mention that my latest photo essay on chemtrails and aerosol spraying is posted at my site iseelines.com ( I SEE LINES )

The URL for the newest photo essay called "QUESTION # 9" is:

homepage.mac.com/carolepellatt/june08/PhotoAlbum305.html

You can access the rest of the site through that page. Hopefully these photo essays will help to support this discussion of the valid claims of skywatchers that something is very wrong up there.
cpellatt

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:38 pm

[quote="cpellatt"]Hello, I just wanted to pipe in to mention that my latest photo essay on chemtrails and aerosol spraying is posted at my site iseelines.com ( I SEE LINES )

The URL for the newest photo essay called "QUESTION # 9" is:

homepage.mac.com/carolepellatt/june08/PhotoAlbum305.html

You can access the rest of the site through that page. Hopefully these photo essays will help to support this discussion of the valid claims of skywatchers that something is very wrong up there.

Without doubt a few nobodies like ourselves have made a connection and are putting a solid case together that chemtrails are for real. We are the true chemmies who speak to the inquisitive. I 100% aver that there has been a campaign to portray chemtrails as kookiness. That has been proven. Cpellatt has taken another route. She has provided the excellent photography. She has offered her voice as a witness, that it don't look right!

We are about a half dozen folks who were embarrassed by the nonsense produced by Chemtrail Centrai, one of the top search engine results for chemtrails. We could not believe the amount of ******** being circulated at the major chemtrail forums. We were led a certain way. One by one, the leaders seemed to be plants.

Myself, CrystalRose, Cpellatt with the Idaho Observer, we all are normal chemmies who were turned off by the chemtrails on the internet warped presentations. Lophofo is another one. He came up with the definitive thread on Haarp. NatureisMad has made his mark. He nailed Megasprayer as regards to them being debunkers.

Even some nice German kid named con-trail came over here from CTC. He could see through the kooky ********.

That's the #1 message of this forum. Chemtrails are real. They can be shown as such. It looks fcked up. Then when you research, things can be found, from good sources, probable cause, the #1 probable reasons.

If there was a logical explanation, it would have already been on the news years ago. But because the ptb's try to cover up the extent of the operations, they corner themselves into saying that chemtrails are ordinary contrails. But the kooky script has been exposed! Something is going on.

We are the true forum that Chemtrail Central failed to be. None of us wanted to reinvent the wheel, but we were forced to. There is no justification for the ******** that is on the internet concerning chemtrails. This is no crazy hoax. Those are not ordinary contrails spreading out and creating fake cloud cover. The fakes are losing. The real people are winning.

Here are a few pictures from Cpellatt's new photo essay. The truth is out. I've been posting on BradBlog. We are all doing our part to expose this ********. Each time they modify our skies, more newbies are born. It'sd pretty frickin obvious that chemtrails are real, that they aren't a result of ordinary air traffic. 8)

{excerpts}

What gives you the right?

Is this not enough?

By what right do you decide what's good for me?

It all ends up as the few normal people somehow got the word out. Check out this forum. Check out Cpellatt's. Heed my warnings when checking out the other stuff. Chemtrails are without doubt deliberate activities.

What's it going to take to move the masses to action...
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby cpellatt » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:22 am

Hi Socrates,
Thanks for posting some of the photos from my recent photo essay. I did get a lot of response from this last photo essay. It is an eclectic collection of people that contact me. I've thought a lot about the earlier discussions we had about certain people not being good for the chemtrail movement because they had some other questionable agendas that could compromise the chemtrail issue.

I'm still allowing people to come and go and contact me even if they have sites or frequent sites that include "questionable" other issues ie; mind control, 911, illuminati, etc.

But I do often consider everything we have openly discussed regarding this issue. I'm sure some of the people that contact me (that I write back to) are spooks in disguise, but I figure as long as they think they have the upper hand-which they don't-I don't have to figure out who is real and who isn't. Thankfully I can leave that task to my good friends-the experts-at this forum.

I'll be doing a 2 hour radio show on friday and discussing such issues, and the issues of hidden agendas, backstabbing, and power struggles within the "chemtrail movement". The reason I put "chemtrail movement" in quotations is because I feel there is a big difference between a "movement", and the sincere people out there just trying to get the truth out and bust these spraying bastards. I thought a lot about whether or not to do this show because the moderator has some other issues that she researches that people may feel compromise the credability chemtrail issue. But once again, I feel it's better to get out there and be myself and let people judge me by my words and not by what they believe is undesirable company.

I learned a little ways into my website and activism that there's a whole echelon of people with ulterior motives, people that just need to get a life, and people whose purpose it is to spread disinformation. I was surprised about that, but it was my apprenticeship into the world of political action.

So, this issue of who to align yourself with in order to get the word out is a highly personalized one.

Thanks for letting me be me and figure out things as I go.

peace,
carole
cpellatt

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Hiya Cpellatt,

Thank you for doing such a good job with the photography. Because of those kinds of effort, no one can argue we are suffering from clouditis.

There are three types of chemtrail writers people should avoid, imho.

*** Crazy Believers
*** Closed-minded Debunkers
*** Debunkers in Chemmie Clothes

I'm pretty much done researching usernames. I think I gave a good summary of the big ones. The expose on The Idaho Observer and Don Harkins was the icing on the cake. Now the question is whether Harkins knowingly passes disinformation or is simply a misguided, ******* redneck. I still can't believe how he altered so much of your work. I'm sorry, but it is my honest opinion that Harkins is a disinformation source, yet another planted strawman.

[quote="cpellatt"]I'll be doing a 2 hour radio show on friday and discussing such issues, and the issues of hidden agendas, backstabbing, and power struggles within the "chemtrail movement". The reason I put "chemtrail movement" in quotations is because I feel there is a big difference between a "movement", and the sincere people out there just trying to get the truth out and bust these spraying bastards.

That sounds very interesting. Please let us know what gets discussed. 8)

I'm done suffering the fools. If anyone is interested, I don't mind discussing the disinformation. Yet, my days of pouring through forum archives are over.
socrates
gadfly

Wiki Provides Various Info Sources on Weather Control Topics

Unread postby BlueSkyHope » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:58 pm

Some may discount wiki type sites, but at least this will provide some background on various historical and ongoing attempts (to mess around with the weather) and names some names, organizations, and patents. At least it's all in one place (to look into the topic from).

en wikipedia dot org Weather Control Topic

Additionally, I ran into an article today also, that is immense and covers all kinds of topics and names names there too. Chemtrails and HAARP are included. Connections amongst military / education / media / government are discussed.

The title is "Out of the Blue: Black Programs, Space Drones & the Unveiling of U.S. Military Offensives in Weather as a Weapon." (2003 with author update 2006).

The author is said to be "Keith Harmon Snow" who is associated with that website called "AllThingsPass" dot com, which discusses journalism and truthtelling in media (saying he reports on the stories really behind the "mainstream media" versions or that are not even covered by saidsame).

I did trace the address there given, to a Massachusetts land deed under "[woman's name] f/k/a [same name] Snow" so that confirmed something I guess. (Used Hampshire County deed records online.) Latest item they showed was a 15-year mortgage paid off in 2006. Don't know what relationship [woman's name] was to Keith Harmon Snow, if any, and his name was not listed on that property's deed records. The website does say something about his "living below the poverty line" and traveling the world in search of the stories and subjects of his reporting.

The article was at
Keith Harmon Snow article connecting the dots as he sees it

I skimmed through the article and it IS long. I can't vouch for its accuracy and don't know of Mr. Snow but did want to place it out here so maybe others could become aware of it, look at it, and possibly join us in discussing these topics, particularly as they may pertain to the forum's particular topics of interest: hideous poisonous junk being sprayed out of planes and possibly being fried like bugs under magnifying glasses, which is how I feel these days when it is not cloudy (i.e. more or less "clear sky") -- that sun is incredibly more intense feeling than it used to be, to me.
BlueSkyHope

Re: Debunk This!

Unread postby BlueSkyHope » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Right now, 8:30pm EDT Tuesday, 9/9/08, National Geographic television is showing "Naked Science: How to Stop a Hurricane" about technologies to manipulate hurricanes. A gentleman named Hoffman (who I reported on in this Forum earlier) has just been interviewed about using "perturbations" to move about, ramp up or diminish hurricane and tropical cyclone phenomena. Then a NASA scientist appeared who said he had reviewed Hoffman's work and agreed it was possible ("in theory") [note: Hoffman produced the presentation they are referring to, which I reviewed in this Forum, on NASA's grant money and is still working on weather modification in his "day job").

But wait, now another scientist is talking about using "carbon black" to quelch hurricanes, and liquid nitrogen is being discussed by a youth with a science project for the same reason. Following that, they jumped into a "Stormfury" discussion and said it was abandoned (for budgeting reasons more than scientific) but should be repeated now (re-addressed), as silver iodide into clouds can disrupt a hurricane.

Apparently it is time for some "official" discussion to the mass TV audience. Perhaps too much is being realized now (and I certainly hope AAANI is helping the true word out -- I believe it is, based on the incessant troll attacks). I regard this show as deliberately misleading, with the usual kernel of info in the nut of disinfo.

National Geographic sci-fi-tainment I call it, is full of alien contact and crop circle stories these days, too.

It is to be re-broadcast tonight (Tuesday 9/9) at 11pm, then Saturday the 13th at 1pm, and Tuesday the 16th at 4pm.
BlueSkyHope

Next

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans