Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Aerosol Reports and Ideas

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Aerosol Reports and Ideas

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:03 pm

I do not know if this website will ever take off. Free forums is going through some type of growing pains, so there can be downtime, or some maintenance page will come up too much. I find though that it helps to keep {www} out of the address, and if the message comes up, that you can hit the back page and try again, or clear the cache and get back to it. It's nice to have no ads, but I apologize for any inconveniences.

I also don't want this place to be all about fake this, fake that. Sure, I am very interested in astroturfing and encourage anyone interested in posting on that to go for it. But I would also like this to be a place where one can feel comfortable to post chemtrail information. Sure, it is a covert program, and it is difficult to find good sources. Sometimes the best evidence for chemtrails is the astroturfing going on. But, anyway, how 'bout we use this thread for any reports, ideas, etc. as regards to the actual chemtrailing.

I will start out by saying that we got trails on sunday. Then afterwards, it is now Thursday, we have had nothing but cold and overcast. A long time ago I read one poster saying that there could be tons of reasons for chemtrails. Perhaps they are done to cover what is going on above us. They could be done to cover what is happening on the surface. They could be to warm us up, they could be to cool us off.

So I have been thinking lately that the focus could be too much on the actual trails which enables the astroturfers to present this subject as an enigma, that chemtrails are contrails. I think that this goes beyond the actual trails. What I see happening far too often are efforts being made to stall overcasts. Some of these past nights, I have heard strange aircraft rumblings overhead. While the daytime chemplanes seem to make no noise, perhaps with the night operations, sound isn't as much of a concern. Surely, it would cost them more money to fly the aircrafts silent. I think that there are overnight operations, and they seem to be attempts to stall overcasts.

Now what is the deal with overcasts anyway? They seem to be two-fold. One, they have a military value that has been proven as fact. Secondly, I believe that the overcasts have to do with Frankensteinian efforts to manage climate change and perhaps uv-b radiation. If it is so "cloudy" then there is less worry about the skin cancer.

I have seen this before, this strange cold weather we are having in Boston. It is windy, and it feels like there is gonna be a football game this afternoon. And then this is where the disinfo cretins come in with their "enigmas." They say that Paul Crutzen's ideas were for "spraying" into the stratosphere. They ask why would there be spraying at night if it is to block out the sun. They link to disinfo websites like contrails.nl and ******** that it isn't chemtrails.nl, it is contrails.nl.

So there are strange aircraft emissions on the sunday, and now we have had four straight days of cold, wind, and silver-white skies. These are not exactly uplifting conditions for people to experience life.

{on edit- no longer a sticky thread}
Last edited by socrates on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:33 pm

Today was supposed to be mostly to partly sunny. But from the early morning and even up to the afternoon, "they" have been out in full force. So we get four straight days of brutal overcast, and then when it is finally supposed to clear up, we are denied natural skies.

I want to find out more about the law. I believe that there is an international law which states that no widescale weather modification can take place without full disclosure. Because the chemtrail forums have been so fried, such information has not been circulated. I actually spoke to a local officer today and said to him that this is gonna sound crazy, but I believe that there is widescale weather modification going on right over our heads. Long story short, he said that if I could find any laws that apply to this, that it could be investigated. He also suggested that I speak with the state police, because they have jurisdiction over the whole state. Plus, I guess the state cops might have greater resources. So when I get the chance I am going to search out what exactly are the laws on this situation. I know there are free legal services for those who aren't wealthy, so that could be another avenue. If there is no law, then it is going to have to come out of the politicians to get this resolved one way or another. Media reports such as those by Paul Moyer help us also in that they can enable politicians to garner political support for such investigations.

1) Are there laws against this?
2) If yes, we need to push for authorities to enforce the law.
3) If not, we have to go grassroots and hound meteorologists and news media to cover this topic and spread the word. Then with growing consensus that something strange is going on, we can go to our politicians and ask them to push forward for investigations, full disclosures, and total accountability.

It is on days like today where I feel 100% that chemtrails are real. Before waking up, I could feel it in my body that it was happening again. The trailing is definitely influencing our collective healths, to what extent I am not sure.
socrates
gadfly

Chemtrails

Unread postby Viking » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:00 am

The chemtrail topic is most serious. It is comprised of several fields of science and spans several decades in time. I will warn you to prepare yourself as the realization of the technology at work may be overwhelming and at first unbelievable. If you still want to proceed, buckle up.
Viking

Chemtrails

Unread postby Viking » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:25 pm

To be constructive, and to set off in a good direction, here are some suggestions:
Log chemtrail(s): Date, time, GPS or lat-lon location

Compass heading

Height

Photograph from same location by digital time lapse (single photos at recorded timed intervals ok), or digital video

Record weather data at location, wind direction, Barometric pressure, temperature, relative humidity, include public weather forecast, continue to update this data for a 12 or 24 hour period

For the next day or two watch the direction of clouds and their interaction as they move the next several hundred miles, note abrupt or unusual weather changes along the way

Go to a Satellite view of the location, record information during same period in visible and IR mode

Make note of cloud types in area of chemtrail, record altitude, cloud type and direction

Look for (and record) clouds which appear to have holes shot out of them

Using a stationary object as reference, watch clouds for stop-pause-start motion, include change of cloud direction and note compass bearings

Note break up of clouds into smaller clouds

Look for distinguishable or notable shapes of clouds

Look for and record cloud shapes which repeat

Look carefully for dark wisps associated with clouds and record

Within a 1 mile or more radius, note location of towers or high objects with any type of antenna arrangement

If a tower is within site, look to see if clouds avoid crossing over the towers but instead part and go either side, additionally observe a cloud above a tower for hole in cloud shape which is a copy of the shape of tower antenna grid (typically triangle), if hole not seen then look for a single cloud with the antenna shape in an otherwise blue sky, record location of towers exhibiting this behavior and monitor frequently. Obtain digital photographs of tower against the sky from several points of the compass. Use a digital camera of at least 3 megapixel, bigger the better, record using maximum file size and store file as TIF format

Record location of nearest bodies of water, wetlands, or evaporating water, additionally; collect well water depth readings taken daily

At night, look for stars, the tiny white points of light way up. While scanning the sky look for color like red, yellow, green as well as significant variations in the brightness. If you see a star exhibiting fluctuations in color, look for two others, the three will form an equalteral triangle in the sky. Pay attention to these three and note the time, magnetic bearing, and elevation. While these are visible, check satellite imagery in visible mode to see if you can pick out the three at your lat-lon. The next time the stars are obscurred, look for these three and/or the fluctuating white light objects which may be seen clearly although the stars are not. If you have access to a telescope and can record photos with it, take some pictures one after the other and save.

Record unusual weather events in your area which coincide with these objects.

Correspond with others who have observed and collected this type of data and determine what additional observations may be required, discuss experimentation techniques which may yield a better understanding of your data.

Should your findings show a link to weather modification and a severe weather event with loss of life and property, what are you going to do next?
Viking

Re: Chemtrails

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:23 am

Viking wrote:The chemtrail topic is most serious. It is comprised of several fields of science and spans several decades in time. I will warn you to prepare yourself as the realization of the technology at work may be overwhelming and at first unbelievable. If you still want to proceed, buckle up.

I have personally looked through plenty of the materials written on the chemical trails. Who are you to make it seem like you are some expert on the technology of chemtrails? I think you might not be at this website for very long. :twisted:
socrates
gadfly

Don't send me strange pm's or make wierd posts

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:34 am

From Viking:

On your post about chemtrails you said you awoke and could feel it. I hope that was not the case. If your sleep is disruptive, you experience restless legs, unreasonable body sensations then this may be helpful:

If you have a fan running while you sleep or an air vent in your bedroom pushes a significant quantity of air, try turning them off and leaving them off. Make some other arrangement to be comfortable in a rather stagnant air moving environment. It also help to have a random noise generation source such as a noisy AM radio off station. It needs to be loud enough to need earplugs unless your hearing is shot.

If this helps and especially if it continues, please feel free to contact me for further information.

I said nothing about disruptive sleep. Sometimes I wake up and can just sense them in the air, and the skin can feel irritated. Now, I notice you writing about towers in your post. Are you going to next tell me how to throw mudballs at them to defuse their power? Are you going to tell me how I can build a cloudbuster, or how I can zap chemtrails with my own mind?

Who are you that anyone should take you seriously. I liked a few of your posts at CTC, so I invited you over. Same as with Entropian at another website. It looks like I am getting burned trying to recruit posters.

So spit it out please. If you can show me the errors of my thinking, I will apologize profusely. Otherwise, I am not afraid to be an activist of one.

Tinfoil is not gonna get the chemtrails stopped. Tinfoil is the problem.
socrates
gadfly

walk softly and carry a big stick

Unread postby Viking » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:28 pm

Please feel free to remove me from this site. I offered some suggestions which could help in understanding the extreme nature of the science being brought to bear against good people. I would not speak on a topic which I could not back up. If I have offended in some other way, I apologize. As for me, I grew up poor, Public School educated me as one of the retarded, my SAT score showed I was college material. As a senior in High School I was found out in my electronic skills and a company in New York paid for me to teach a class to their best engineers. I taught a Physicist who had a 4.0 grade in college how to apply himself. I have had meaningful conversations with people #1 in their field. When the stock market crashed, I made so much money the heads of two major stock brokerages called to congratulate me on the calls I made. I have designed and built equipment which increased manufacturing production in high technology which caught the attention of Japanese manufacturing, they bought the process and you probably are using their product today. As for me, I get dressed, eat, and **** just like you, I don't need to impress anyone.

Here's a true story: My Grandfather hired me to mow his lawn, I did, with a push type mechanical reel mower. I finished and he brought out the hand clippers and said I had to trim around the flower gardens. I told him that was not part of the deal initially made. He said he wouldn't pay me then. I said, Ok and left. I was 6 years old. I didn't know until after he died how many times he had told the story and how much respect I had gained from him. He was a consultant at one time for the President of this country. I haven't changed a bit.

See ya
Viking

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:10 pm

I have deactivated your account, same as with Entropian Artifact. I will not delete anything from this forum unless it is graphic or outright rude. Even then, it might just be moved to a separate thread for such things. I am unsure why you would send me an attachment in an e-mail. For those who might be interested in your ideas, they are free to go to Chemtrail Central and look up "BrassRat."
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:41 pm

Posted by BrassRat/Viking

... I have posted some recently which ought to tingle someone's brain cells somewhere. I recently visited the exoticwar.com website and I must say that from what I have read at that site it is the truth.

He means this tinfoil by association website named exoticwarfare.com.

They have other sections still under construction so I cannot say I will agree with their future posts as I have not reviewed the information at this time. I am worn out, worn down, and so tired of just talk.

Yesterday I started to fight back (not with words) and I believe successfully dispersed several chemtrails. Shortly, a new chemtrail was laid down directly over our home, and I trashed it too. I need some encouragement that people are willing to force a change.

Same as it ever was.
socrates
gadfly

Interesting Links from DG

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:51 pm

While checking out Carnicom's lately, I saw some good stuff posted by Day Glo.

Here is a photo she took of a chemtrail with the fish scale look.
Here. I give you permission to send them this picture I took last year above my own house.

That's not a @#%$ cloud, nor is it a goddamned regular contrail.

Here is a video she linked to that shows a time lapse of a chemtrail operation with the apparent intention to block out the sun, to perhaps use FrankenScience to manage incoming solar radiation.

http://www.chemtrails911.com/videos/02_12_04_a.mpg

Here is a link to the following news article:

And finally, here are some chemtrail pictures from this link to chemtrails911.com she posted.

CHEMTRAILS ARE NOT CONTRAILS!!!!!

And here is the link again to the video made by LynnSkyWatch, which was lost when FreeForums.org somehow wiped out all of July for its members.

Particles in the night sky Chemtrail Contrail Related?

I've seen this kind of thing once and during the day. I used a big building to block the sun. The particles could only be seen with the aid of the sun's rays. It was quite bizarre to see, and this was on a day we got hit bad by the aerosol operations.

These are two other videos by LynnSkyWatch. Maybe he or she could reregister here. If not, thanks anyways for the info and putting up the good fight for exposure and accountability.

Chemtrails what effect are they having on our health?

Chemtrails Norfolk England
Last edited by socrates on Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans