Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Reality Versus Tinfoil

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Reality Versus Tinfoil

Unread postby socrates » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, aircraft are creating white-outs. At question is whether such events are deliberate or not. There is only one reason why this humble website was ever started. 98% of the information on the internet concerning the chemtrail/contrail debate has been of a cuckoo banana nature. We have striven to be a part of the other 2%.

Let's take a look at a few videos. The first three give a decent view of what is being witnessed. The last one is the work of an insane individual. If a newbie were to watch the first three and then witness the same thing, then perhaps they could take the next logical step and check out and ponder realistic theories presented by those 2% of the chemmies.

But say someone is new to this subject and watches the fourth one. They would then be more likely to think that chemtrails are a hoax or enigma. They would more than likely chalk all this up to just being a lot of noise. And who could blame them?

First guy- normal, not talking trash or tinfoil ********, just asking wtf is going on.

[quote="SilkSkies"] Image

My first sighting of a chemtrail was unknowingly in May 2006. I took shots of the morning sky because there were long trails streaking across it, from the horizon to overhead and beyond.

This is not an information video or an attempt to convince people what chemtrails are. Instead, let it serve as a document of our skies in Southwestern Ontario. I know what I see a few times a week. If you live in the area, you should be looking up and observing for yourself.

I started documenting and researching chemtrails in the Summer of 2008 when I would regularly see these trails fill our skies.

Category: News & Politics

Chemtrails in Southwestern Ontario

Chemtrailwahnsinn über München und leuchtende!!!! Chemiewolken by unvergesslich1

[quote="givemeabreakgivemeab"] I filmed these trails on Nov 13th 2007 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. They lasted for a few hours. I caught about 40 minutes of them on video & pictures. I don't necessarily believe they are chemtrails, but I'm not convinced they aren't.

Category: News & Politics

Chemtrails over Toronto? Nov 13 2007

If a newbie or fence-sitter were to watch the first three, then check out some of the better stuff to be found in this chemtrail forum, then at least there could be some fair debate leading to calls for an authentic investigation.

However, what if someone were to find this next video, then go to that 98% of nonsense? Wouldn't they in all probability not give a **** and put all this to the back of their minds?

The Sky This morning was like the day after tomorrow

:o :shock: :? :oops: :roll:
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Reality Versus Tinfoil

Unread postby socrates » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Yikes, that woman in the above chemtrail video is scary. Sorry about that one. :(

Uhm, so yesterday we got chemtrailed. I was talking to the convenience store clerk. Sometimes I feel sorry for them and try to talk them through a bit of their shifts. He agreed that the trails were deliberate. He's been a chemmie for quite a while without ever knowing about any of us or the stuff on the internet. We saw one freaky fake cloud. To me it looked like a purple blue talking box one sees in comic strips. He said he's into physics. He said it looked like plasma. I asked him for the definition. He said it is kind of like what is in between a gas and a solid. He also mentioned lightning. I asked him to sign up and write for us, but he is more of a reader than forum hound. Good lurkers, please take a chance and join up and help revive this place. I guarantee to live and let live. I may not agree with your posts, but I'll make my point and that's it.

Here are some more chemtrail pictures from Arizona courtesy of the lovely and talented cpellatt.
{from December 2008}

Strange how pure blue can quickly become fake white and tending to obviously be for blocking the sun rays.

socrates
gadfly

Re: Reality Versus Tinfoil

Unread postby socrates » Wed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm

This is a cross-post from this blog. The comments are moderated, so it might not have been published yet.

It can be very frustrating to read our views being ridiculed. But for the most part, these people are not being sadistic. We can't blame them for thinking "chemtrails" is a crazy hoax.

One of the main reasons I started to devote my blogging to other subjects was my faith in the idea that if I could gain credibility in those other areas as a serious thinker, that would prompt folks to check out my chemtrails schtuff. I have a feeling that has paid off dividends.

My other blog is doing kinda good.

Just to show ye that I'm not ashamed of being a "chemmie" here are a few diaries I wrote there. For those shy about posting on this forum, feel free to leave comments at DFQ2. They can be made without the need to register. You may also want to check out the other topics. This year, I got into researching and writing about the satanic panic. I don't regret that. It's hard to put into words, but I think we can take knowledge and insights from what appear to be completely separate topics and find universal themes which influence both. So I am curious why it is that we believe what we do. I wonder why some ideas take hold, while others never get off the ground. Sometimes what is held as common knowledge is false. Often times it is what it is. It takes time and effort to get to the bottom of social reality is what I'm trying to say.

Former Marine Corps Weatherman Admits Fake Clouds Are Being Produced

US Military Apparently Creating Cirrus Aviaticus

Hi S.M. Elliott and others,

Sorry I am late to this thread.

I do like your work. We have a lot in common in regards to noticing internet fakery and other forms of hogwash.

Yet, I do disagree with you on this topic. I agree with the last anonymous comment. He or she wasn't being offensive. What a lot of us are saying is precisely that chemtrails look totally different from contrails.

Most of what is posted about "chemtrails" on the internet is clearly rubbish. I have no difficulty understanding why anyone thinks it's a ludicrous idea based on that.

But if you look into the specifics of cloud science, you will see that the idea of chemtrails is anything but outrageous. On a number of occasions I have checked the radiosonde readings in my area for days where aircraft emissions have led to synthetic white-outs. In short, the necessary level of relative humidity was non-existent.

I believe "chemtrails" are mostly about blocking out harmful uv-b rays. They have nothing to do with mind control and depopulation, little to do with environmental modification, and are separate from the idea of geoengineering. The latter is something you may want to investigate. Many are trying to get that on the table for serious consideration. Geoengineering for our purposes here would be about creating cirrus aviaticus in the stratosphere using aluminum and other particulates in order to repel solar heat back into space. "Chentrails" are basically too low to get that job done. Thus I go with the uv-b ray schtick.

My basic point is that "chemtrails" cannot be compared to L. Ron Hubbard or anything else obviously batsh*t crazy.

You have done splendid work exposing Alex Jones. That could be another analogy. There is centralised power in this world. That is fact. However, Alex turns that into some Mickey Mouse conspiracy schtick. The same thing happened with the idea of chemtrails in regards to its portrayal on the internet. For those interested in a rational argument for the existence of chemtrails, they are encouraged to check out <a this forum. Thanks for your time and consideration.
socrates
gadfly

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans