Chemtrails in Arizona

dialogue and research on chemical trails
socrates
gadfly

Unread post 20 Jun 2009, 20:44 #1

CPellatt will be returning to this forum. The summer is her busy season, so it could be a bit of time, before we are graced again with her presence. People need to realise that I have been put through the wash cycle by a sophisticated, cybersmear campaign. One of my biggest messages, if folks don't realise it by now, is that chemtrails have been deliberately made to look like a kooky hoax. This forum used to be a lot more busy. We were getting over 200 unique views a day. That may not seem like a lot, but it was on the upswing. I didn't just out the "chemtrails are kooky" script. I researched and figured out exactly what the chemtrails are for. Thus, the bad guys decided that this place could not be allowed to succeed. Not only had the trolls been bashed, but this forum always got back on topic. 8)

I've made some mistakes. I never had a forum before this one. I do not regret one bit banishing fake kooks who showed up here to make the place look bad. I do regret giving some people the business. Only a few, however. One of them was CPellatt. I was correct that she was doing interviews with right woos left networks. However, I should have made my point and moved on.

It would take people many hours to see what I experienced. I can't expect folks to understand it all. I recently spoke with Crystal Rose on the phone for a bunch of hours. She only then was starting to get what I've been through. It took me many months and emails to get through to Jeff Ferrell how democratic processes are being perverted on the internet. It took another couple hours on the phone with freelance journalist Joe Lauria to get through to him how disgusting the internet is.

Lophofo did receive a strange phone call to his workplace from someone claiming to be ex-intelligence. Someday that will be uploaded to the internet. We are not talking about trolls in the basement. This has been about nothing short than the wholesale, deliberate disruption of the flow of this place. Yeah, I know it sounds all cloak and daggerish. I know it probably makes folks wonder if I really am the nobody from Massachusetts I claim to be. Well, I am. And the attacks on myself and this forum have been real.

Anyway, folks can check out CPellatt's stuff at I See Lines. Uhm, I've taken a bunch of screenshots of some of her recent photography. I will get to that in a minute. How did we meet? I stumbled across her stuff while researching the disinformation campaign centered on chemtrails. I noticed that a right woos left astroturfer named Don Harkins had butchered her paper making her appear as a kook. That was covered on this thread. We also wrote a paper together. BradBlog had told me I could have a guest blog spot. He never followed through. That paper can be read here. I now believe it was Brad Friedman who gave my cyberstalker my personal contact info. That person, the one who claims to be able to wipe out clouds with his own mind, the one who was featured in the Deep Sky hoax, has sent me disgusting emails which fit the definition of cyberstalking. He had ended up following me to BradBlog. Through Brad's help, I proved that he was a poster named Mike who spoke of chemtrail conspiracy bs and chemtrail believers. This is the same person who along with the What Really Happened "Unofficial" Forum went out of his way to cybersmear me.

Here, if folks scroll down, they can check out some of that. "Lou Aubuchont" deleted all of his over 900 posts at Chemtrail Central and replaced them with a generic post claiming myself and may41970 were the same person. That guy is pure evil. He may eventually regret cyberstalking me. Like other stuff to be found on this forum, these are exclusives. Once it was brought to my attention that this creep had deleted all his posts, I went to the caches and started the retrieval process. He did all that deleting, imho, because he realised his posts proved what I have been claiming, that he is a disinfo focker whose role the last year and a half has been to cybersmear me.

Ok, enough of that. Moving onto CPellatt's photography.....

The following were taken on June 17th.

Sometimes chemtrails are a shadow. The trails can be above the "cloud" cover. Many black contrails are actually shadows. However, a few years ago I did see black chemtrails. Carbon has been proven to be used with environmental modification techniques.

Environmental Modification Techniques Screenshots

Nowhere on the net except for here is the ability fror honesty in chemtrail talk. One can go to Democratic Underground, for example. They recently had a thread on anti-chemtrails or something stupid like that. Distrails are a real phenomenom. Sometimes the jet exhaust cuts a line in the clouds. Those are not chemtrails. For people to harp on those is just more fodder for debunkers to make the sincere among us even further marginalised. It is very tricky business to figure out the truth about chemtrails on the net. There have only been the few of us who refused to go away in shame or disappointment. We fought back. For my efforts, I got harrassed.

Folks are encouraged to check out all of CPellatt's photos. Many of them show probable cause for HAARP influenced skies. Folks can also check out Lophofo's big HAARP thread, where he explained in layman terms how HAARP works. There are also tidbits all over this forum. This top section is solid. If we had just acted a bit kooky, we never would have been attacked. That's how the "chemtrails are kooky" script operates. Don't point out the script, and you are allowed to post whatever you want. That way, the good stuff gets mixed in with the manufactured fruit loops. Start pointing out the disinfo in a sincere manner, and you'll get attacked like you won't believe. Thank God I was able to secure the proof of such attacks.

The next batch comes from her photo essay titled CONSPIRACY THEORY. I like how she has brought in the concept of chemtrail subliminals. That's always been an interest I've had. While some subliminals could be a result of the unaware simply incorporating the "new skies," I believe that all it would take is one disinfo person to make it into an advertising company and then start to filter such psychologically manipulating imagery into the mainstream. The chemtrail subliminal thread can be found here.

In my last days at Gastronamus where the "normal" ex-moderators from Chemtrail Central ended up, a poster named et in Arcadia Ego gave me a lot of razzing in regards to this topic of subliminals. I had noticed a Planters Peanuts ad that fit the bill. He would go on to ridicule me further at a disinformation website named Rigorous Intuition, one which can be directly tied to neonazi sympathetic websites called Progressive Independent and What Really Happened. Just a few months ago I saw a post of his making fun of my Mom dying. I'm telling you that there is a network of paid fakes, and that they are extremely evil and sadistic.

Anyway, thanks for CPellatt for taking such good pictures over the years.

Here are the first two from her photo diary.

Is it just me?

Or is this new "Weather Channel" graphic speaking to me?

Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini