Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Form Letters & e-mails.

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Form Letters & e-mails.

Unread postby NatureisMad » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:48 pm

AllAircraftAreNotInvolved,
I am planning on creating a form letter that we all, individually, can send out to our "leaders".

Socrates, myself, or anybody else willing &/or capable could write this up. Or we could all collaborate to compose this letter (or letters?).

Some things to nail down would be:
1. Who to send it to? -Who is tied into the spraying?
2. What all should the letter include/say?

more to come with this...
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

The letters

Unread postby NatureisMad » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:20 pm

Some things to possibly include:

1. The concept behind a normal “contrail”:

-Aircraft exhaust is partially composed of condensed water. It is exhausted from hot engines and hits the air at very cold temps-& may persist depending on the humidity & temperature. The frozen water vapor quickly crystallizes in the form of a trail.
>an upper atmospheric soundings data website
-& >a "clear ice saturation" website (apparently, there are instances where acute atmospheric conditions occur for very short spans of time & icing can cause contrails to persist slightly longer than usual defintion: ice saturation at altitude (jet flight). Aviation icing. It results from supercooled liquid water droplets striking the surface but not freezing immediately upon contact with it forming a glaze of ice)

Utilizing both of these to rule out the scientific possibility that the chemical trails are contrails that are just persisting.

& 1a.
include "The Appleman Chart" scientific information?

2. The "Air Force Multiplier: 2025 research papers"?
fas.org/spp/military/docops/usaf/2025/index.html
fas.org/spp/military/docops/usaf/2025/v3c15/v3c15-1.htm
***(Are these available for viewing outside of the Internet? In official papers that one can actually hold in their hands?)

3. Commercial flight tracking programs (To show that it is not the regular, everyday airliners that are doing this spraying)?
such as flightaware.com , etc.

4. Sufficient amounts of videos, possible photos (dated, labeled, etc.)
Last edited by NatureisMad on Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby socrates » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:22 pm

Hi fellow chemmie,

Thanks for keeping hope alive.

{on edit- I Do Not Recommend The Progressive Independent to anybody.
They reek as much as any website forum for having insidious agendas.
}

I think you might want to sign-up
at the The Progressive Independent

Go to general discussion. To the "chemtrail thread." This is where we can present our stuff. Or start a new thread.
Trying not to overwhelm that place. But have been in contact with one of the webmasters, very nice. She says just don't name names. You can go to complicity watch to read the rules for that.

{On edit: internet, disinfo personality Tinoire deleted that nice thread}

Who to send it to?
*** media
*** politicians and congressional watch groups
*** the GAO? general accounting office
*** health industry
*** Universities/Student Movement
*** Religious organisations
etc.

The thing to keep in mind is to know ur audience,

Who is tied into the spraying?

NOAA/NATO/Military/Atmospheric Scientists and Institutions/NASA

What all should the letter include/say?

Again, depends on the audience. There could be different forms for different audiences.

I'd say a group could get together for a few hours and
hammer out the main ideas, some main examples and
whatnot.

Desertrose, who is new here and posts at PI,
I think she is in such a group. They are going to
town hall meetings. There are a lot of us who want
the program{s} over, maybe there is hope.
Last edited by socrates on Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby NatureisMad » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:48 pm

Hello socrates,
Thanks for keeping hope alive.
I think you might want to sign-up
at the The Progressive Independent
Go to general discussion. To the "chemtrail thread." This is where we can present our stuff. Or start a new thread.
Trying not to overwhelm that place. But have been in contact with one of the webmasters, very nice. She says just don't name names. You can go to complicity watch to read the rules for that.

The Progressive Independent, ey?
Let's do it right here...Why not right here? You're not gonna' shut this place down, are you?

Don't name names? What? Names need to be named, don't they?
What does this PI site have that this site doesn't? Besides # of web hits, members, etc.?

posted by socrates,
Desertrose, who is new here and posts at PI,
I think she is in such a group. They are going to
town hall meetings.

Now this sounds interesting. You mean there are groups who actually meet in person about this spraying? I wonder where?

take er' easy
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Re: The letter

Unread postby socrates » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:15 pm

NatureisMad wrote:Some things to possibly include:

1. Kucinich's Congress Bill

Yeah, but keep in mind that bill draft also included extra-terrestrial weapons. It was obviously put in place by the same folks perverting the major chemtrail forums. Google Carol Rosin, the disclosure project. She was involved with that draft. Cointelpro anyone?

It'd be good to have a chemmie in Ohio get an interview or some time with Dr. Bob Fitrakis and Dennis Kucinich and ask them exactly what happened then and what are their positions on the issue of "chemical trails.". There's no point in having those on the fence end up reading the crap put out by the astroturfers.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:34 pm

NatureisMad wrote:
The Progressive Independent, ey?
Let's do it right here...Why not right here? You're not gonna' shut this place down, are you?

No, would never shut it down, delete, any of that.
It would have to be outside factors that end this place.

What does this PI site have that this site doesn't? Besides # of web hits, members, etc.?

They just don't want user names from other boards mentioned, they don't want to antagnize trolls to show up. Sorry I gave the wrong impression.

Now this sounds interesting. You mean there are groups who actually meet in person about this spraying? I wonder where?

take er' easy

That's my idea about the Progressive Independent. Those are gonna be the chemmies who used to post at the democratic underground, but were driven off by the troll linguistics.

Just ideas of networking. How both places can grow. Not a one or the other concept.

I will pm Desertrose at PI and let her know about this thread and your interest with their stop chemtrails group.
socrates
gadfly

Re: The letter

Unread postby socrates » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:22 am

NatureisMad wrote: 2. The concept behind a normal “contrail”:

Aircraft exhaust is partially composed of condensed water that once expelled from the hot engines is then quickly exposed to the minus 30-degree atmosphere at altitudes >25,000ft or ~9,000m. This flash frozen water vapor quickly crystallizes and can briefly ...well gonna' post the rest later... (upper atmospheric soundings data website & this "clear ice saturation"website & possibly flightaware website)

Posted by truth2power at PI:

Appleman Chart.

I ran across this a few months ago

Predicting Contrails Using an Appleman Chart

This is about contrails, but I thought there might be some use to going at it from the back door, so to speak. I take it this is a lesson plan for a teacher to use with science students, but it might be very instructive in the chemtrail/contrail issue. You'll need to click on the link and read the page. Explains it better than I can.

As you can see from the chart, the production of con trails is a function of the temperature and relative humidity aloft along with the altitude at which an aircraft is flying.

The chart allows one to predict with some accuracy whether contrails are likely to form on a particular day, given a certain temperature and relative humidity. Note that there is a link provided for getting this information for the time in question.

You'll see that the temp is given in centigrade. I had to convert because I really suck at conceptualizing "coldness" in terms of centigrade and not fahrenheit.

So...if someone has the current temp and RH and can make a guesstimate as to the altitude of a particular aircraft, and all of those factors add up to NO contrails, then it could be inferred that what's being discharged from the plane is something else entirely.

Does this make any sense? If there's a flaw in my reasoning, please let me know.

And Note to Tinoire: I really appreciate that these subjects can be discussed here without all the disruptors that infest threads like this over at DU. We ought ot be able to mull this over without distraction.

{excerpt from the above link}
Background: Military planners have been interested in condensation trail (contrail) forecasts since World War II. Contrails can make any aircraft easy to locate by enemy forces, and no amount of modern stealth technology can hide an aircraft if it leaves a persistent contrail in its wake. In 1953, a scientist named H. Appleman published a chart that can be used to determine when a jet airplane would or would not produce a contrail. For many years, the US Air Force Global Weather Center used a similar chart to make contrail forecasts.

The first published reports of contrail formation appeared shortly after World War I. At first, scientists were not sure how contrails formed. We now know that they are a type of mixing cloud, similar to the cloud that sometimes forms from your breath during a cold winter day. Appleman showed that when the air outside of the airplane is cold enough and moist enough, the mixture of the jet exhaust and the air would form a cloud.

An example of a contrail-forecasting chart is shown below. We will use the chart to make our own forecasts, and make observations to determine whether they are true or false...
socrates
gadfly

Just to Clarify

Unread postby socrates » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:46 pm

NatureisMad wrote:Now this sounds interesting. You mean there are groups who actually meet in person about this spraying? I wonder where?

Desertrose has let me know that there isn't a group like I described.
She said, however, that a group of them were discussing chemtrails at a town meeting.

My idea on this is that because of the divide and conquer astroturfing on the net as regards to chemtrails, there are only pockets of awareness. Within each pocket, e.g. any one of us, there are perhaps 5-10 people we know who are now aware of chemtrails.

It is not that there isn't a chemtrails awareness movement. It is that we are fragmented, that we just need to find ways to get beyond the noise and obfuscation, find one another. In a word, we need to network. This thread started by yourself, imho, is such a way to transcend the propaganda and misdirection plastered all over the web.
socrates
gadfly

The letter

Unread postby NatureisMad » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:19 pm

Some things to possibly include:
1. Kucinich's congress bill

by socrates
Yeah, but keep in mind that bill draft also included extra-terrestrial weapons. It was obviously put in place by the same folks perverting the major chemtrail forums. Google Carol Rosin, the disclosure project. She was involved with that draft. Cointelpro anyone?

It'd be good to have a chemmie in Ohio get an interview or some time with Dr. Bob Fitrakis and Dennis Kucinich and ask them exactly what happened then and what are their positions on the issue of "chemical trails.". There's no point in having those on the fence end up reading the crap put out by the astroturfers.

Oh boy.....another very good point. I did a little search on this Carol Rosin=UFO's & Extraterrestrials. Oh yeah, as you say socrates, anybody "sitting on the fence" may be immediately turned off. Because everything everywhere has to tie this spraying into other crazy-*** nonsense topics. Man, can't anybody take a straightforward approach to this worldwide spraying without adding in all of the tinfoil crap?! How much is intentional? Makes a concerned, rational citizen want to pull out their hair w/ frustration sometimes.

by socrates

I completely agree. I also wonder why the "Extra Terrestrial weapons" was in that bill. Wow, that's really far out sounding. That IS far out there. If we could only ask Mr. Kucinich IN PERSON, you know?
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby NatureisMad » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm

NatureisMad wrote:
You're not gonna shut this place down are you?

socrates wrote:
No, would never shut it down, delete, any of that.
It would have to be outside factors that end this place.

Good to hear. It is already one of the most legit, no-nonsense websites dedicated to this horrific spraying> PERIOD.

NatureisMad wrote:

socrates wrote:
They just don't want user names from other boards mentioned, they don't want to antagnize trolls to show up. Sorry I gave the wrong impression.

No prob. I understand now.
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Next

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans