Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Making sense of the "new normal"

dialogue and research on chemical trails

Making sense of the "new normal"

Unread postby Entropian Artifact » Mon May 28, 2007 9:49 am

Thanks for creating this forum. I too am absolutely sick and tired of the diversionary nonsense propagated about the on-going aerosol operations in our skies. I've been taking an interest in the issue for some time now and welcome a forum committed to serious analysis and discussion.

As a child I remember being fascinated by the specks in the sky passing overhead and their exotic trails. Never could I make out the details of the plane like the windows or the markings, or even the wings in most cases, but that didn't concern me. My interest was with the white trails they left, so high and so fleetingly up there. Why did they interest me? I don't know. Maybe it was to prepare me for what was to come at the end of the nineties. These days I find it easier to appreciate that life (or its creator) often works this way.

I remember how sometimes I'd look up having heard a plane only to be disappointed because there was no trail. It puzzled me. It was around this time that a dear uncle of mine (now sadly passed away), took me to an air show and I recall asking him why none of the planes except the Red Arrows (the British Royal Air Force display team) left trails. He explained the Red Arrows were using smoke and that the reason the other planes didn't leave a trail was because they were flying too low for contrails to form; because the trails were in fact, made up of ice crystals or water vapour which tended to dissipate immediately or not form at all at low altitudes, especially on hot sunny days like that one. I knew he was ex-RAF and accepted that he knew what he was talking about. I wasn't best pleased, but at least I felt I understood – and sure enough, I continued to observe aircraft which confirmed the truth of his words for myself.

In the thirty-five years since that day I have learned (among other things) that normal contrails rarely form under 30,000 feet owing to recognized scientific principles. Even NASA explains this in an easily understandable form on their website: and while they do of course point out that contrails CAN form at lower altitudes, they suggest that it is very unlikely in the absence of very unusual and particular atmospheric conditions.

All of which brings me to what I and others have been witnessing increasingly since the late 1990's and I'd like to share this little contemporary example with you. A few days ago (25th May 2007) I woke early (for me) and walked outside with my morning coffee into the glorious sunny morning. It was 7.45 am. As I did so I heard the whine of a jet approaching. Within minutes it appeared, flying south over the top of my home. I grabbed my binoculars (which I had with me to observe an owl which often roosts in a tree within the grounds) and I saw that the aircraft had a quite distinctive livery. It was a twin engined jet in white, with a green stripe and tail and dark blue engines. It left a semi-persistent trail coloured white – although it appeared slightly more silvery and a shade bluer than the bits and bobs of white cloud hanging around . Even with the naked eye I could see the colours of the aircraft and the trail quite clearly (remember how I could never see even the wings in my youth?)

Experience had taught me I might be about to witness an aerosol spectacular so I grabbed my camera. Within a minute another plane approached from the same direction. Following exactly the same path in fact, including the bank to the right at the end which created a huge curved line in the air to the south of me. This plane was also white, green and dark blue, the same as the first. Then I noticed another variant (quite a common one in fact), a white twin engined jet plane with a brilliant red stripe and red engines. It took a slightly different route but again, it left a persistent trail and flew much lower than one would expect contrails to form. Then there was another, and another and another – all within about 3 mins of each other – although one curious white/green/blue pair appeared about to be flying in line with only about 50 plane lengths between them! In all I witnessed probably two dozen flyovers within the space of two hours within the airspace I could see from my position (I don't live on a hill or anything so that's not a tremendous amount).

Apart from one much higher and far less distinct (passenger?) plane which passed way, way overhead leaving a very normal looking contrail, every other plane I saw that morning left a semi-persistent trail (some lasted 5 mins or so, others were still there two hours later) at altitudes which allowed me to see details such as engines and livery with the naked eye – and every single plane was either white/red/red or white/green/dark blue. These were NOT commerical airliners. If you think they were, then please tell me which airline it was and explain why they had such a huge influx of passengers that morning?

By around 10.15am the jets had created a somewhat irregular set of generally parallel lines across the sky running mostly North to South but then onslaught stopped just as soon as it had begun. For the rest of the day we only got the occasional “top-up” flyover from white/red planes (the ones I could see), although there was one interesting moment just before the main part of the operation wound down when a black military jet flew very fast East to West, intersecting the other lines and leaving a hugely bilious trail which persisted for several hours. I like to record these things on my camera and I took over 100 shots that morning which for me was a bumper crop. But I was spoiled for choice, in fact, at one time I could see five planes all within the same panorama! On a no-spray day I'm lucky to see five planes a day.

I knew from past experience what this meant: the nice sunny day was going to degenerate into a milky blanket whiteout followed (probably) by rain over the next couple of days. Sure enough, by 2pm the sky had become impenetrable by eye; just an almost completely uniform layer of light-grey cloud cover which darkened as the day wore on. That night it rained – and it kept raining for the next 36hrs on and off until today. (However, as I write, it looks as though they are laying out some more trails so I don't expect to see much sun before Thursday or so).

So what? Well, I certainly didn't write this to “prove” anything to myself. But I didn't write it expecting to convince anyone else either. You have to make up your own mind. Unfortunately, that's a good deal harder than you might imagine. Not only do you have to de-cypher the mountain of disinfo that has put out there surrounding this issue, but you also have to overcome your own innate resistance to taking on board what you learn, ie essentially the tendency of your brain to dismiss me as a tin-foil conspiracy nut in order to avoid the anxiety which might come from actually looking at the issue objectively. I believe that's because at heart you are a good person. I'll say more about this another time perhaps. For now, feel free to dismiss me and this forum as a bunch of “crazies” if it makes you feel better. But before you do, please consider this one request – a little experiment if you like. Just keep an eye out up there for the next two weeks or or so, especially if the weather forecast heralds rain in two or three days time. You might be surprised, particularly if you are sixteen years of age or older, that is, if you are old enough to remember the pre-aerosol days. Your subconscious mind remembers, even if you don't.

I'm dying to pop a Carl Jung quote in at that point, but I think that's probably more than enough for my first post, so thanks again for inviting me on to this forum. Especially now, with the seemingly inexorable drift towards bringing the aerosol operations out into the mainstream (albeit still camouflaged beneath a veil of disinformation and lies) I feel it is critical that there be somewhere where discussion can be held on this topic without the constant “noise” and interruption generated by those who seek to suppress the truth as they manufacture the “new normal”. Equally however, I feel it is important that the forum does not inhibit the expression of opinion – which means that I support the idea of a “Diversion Bin” as suggested by May41970. I'd also like to suggest several other things too, but I guess I should wait until I can post that in the “Suggestions” section – and there's a suggestion to start off with!

Take care all. I look forward to the development of a fuller understanding.
Entropian Artifact

banging head against a wall

Unread postby DG » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:53 pm

This is what I want to know:

How is it that something so blatantly different is not seen by so much of the population. Do people never look up? I'm being serious. it's mind-boggling.

And the people that you tell to look up.. what part of what they are seeing isn't frightening and different enough to ring a bell in their minds?

I just don't get it. I start to think that I am insane and seeing things. How can something so obvious be invisible to so many people.
DG

Re: banging head against a wall

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:41 pm

[quote="DG"]This is what I want to know:

How is it that something so blatantly different is not seen by so much of the population. Do people never look up? I'm being serious. it's mind-boggling.

And the people that you tell to look up.. what part of what they are seeing isn't frightening and different enough to ring a bell in their minds?

I just don't get it. I start to think that I am insane and seeing things. How can something so obvious be invisible to so many people.

Hi DG, thanks for your posts. I think you already know the answers to your questions. A lot of people are aware of the chemtrails. They are the landscapers, the house painters, the truck drivers, anyone who is outside a lot. This is not just about the chemtrails which we have become pros at identifying. If someone is in a cubicle all day, by the time they get outside all they will see is the overcast. One thing that gives me hope is that the chemtrailing is not as obvious as it would be, if there weren't the social and legal implications that come with exposure.

Plus, you know full well from your experiences at Cliff Carnicom's forum, that kooky posters seem to be deliberately trying to portray chemtrails as being a hoax. We are basically limited at the major chemtrail forums due to three specific types of paid troll.

1) There are always gonna be the nutjobs like Kola and Weatherman714 who make this look very suspicious. Thus what you and other aware folks write is mixed in with the kooky stuff. We are all being lumped into the same nuttiness category. Chemtrails is a scary concept. Give people the chance to think this is just about airplane contrails, a lot will take that view. There is a certain element of shallowness that many folks succumb to, the ignorance is bliss attitude.

2) Nutjob debunkers going off-topic, obfuscating, belittling, not debating fair. That was what your trolls named Yaak, elvislives, aa767, Jay Reynolds, Epoxynous/Uncinus at youtube, and many others are up to.

3) I believe that the astroturfing plan is to have the chemmies and the debunkers cancel each other out. This is where the third category of fake poster enters in. These are the id's who have been on these boards for years on end, some from as early as 2000. These are Deborah/ Foot Soldier, Chem11, SoreThroat, Big Bunny, and Know This, the copy and pasters who never write too much, and they never seem to have anything to say about chemtrails. One then wonders, why have they been on these chemtrail boards for so many years? Do they have an agenda? With folks like us, we simply want to know what has to be done to get this baby exposed? This is where I am at now. I want to know what can be done to actually help get some accountability?

I want to see the weather modification reports for May 28th, 2006. A friend of mine from California witnessed them there. I witnessed them here. We need to know if there are records of the activities.

I think that you are an example of someone who has tried their best to help the chemtrails awareness movement. I hope you consider this idea of there having been an insidious astroturfing campaign conducted at the major chemtrail boards.

I find that there are a lot of people who know about them. But you are right, there are a lot of folks you meet on the street, and they are pure newbies. For them you have to gauge their sincerity. Some people are just ridiculous as regards to communicating with. But the vast majority of people are good, and if we couch our words a certain way, most folks do see what we are talking about, and this can be accomplished in less than a minute in most situations.

So I say, check out that plane, that trail. See all that there? That aircraft "contrail" or whatever you want to call it, it's gonna slowly spread out and blend into that other ****. Stuff like that. I sincerely believe that a lot of people are aware of the aerosol operations. No one with half a clue is gonna fall for Deborah's astroturfing that the chemtrails are aviation contrails.

I totally understand your frustrations. We are all in the same boat like that. The major forums are a sinkhole. They are being totally manipulated.

If there's anything you ever want to post about, go for it. I know you have posted on the kookiness before. I've seen you write about the subliminals. I have set this place up so real people can post without any ******** going on. So if it gets to a point where you trust me, like I've said before, my place is your place.

Yes, do not keep banging your head against the wall. You are too beautiful and real a person to have to put up with this. I am just saying that you have made a difference. It is not your fault that the crazy posts have hurt our credibility.

So any contributions you ever make will be deeply appreciated. I like and respect you and wish you happiness. Thank you.
socrates
gadfly

Lost Posts Found

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:33 am

posted by con-trail:
Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:46 am

hi friends. i got something on my mind and this seems like a place for it.
as from the net we already know that long persistent contrails are 'a save and natural phenomena'. i talked to a pilot recently who confirmed all that. so the only things one could finally not like about those trails is the manner in which the operations are done (rather unusual and rather deliberately looking) and their effects on wheather and health. so, well, still very subjectively.

i'd normally suggest to everyone to watch his/her mental health before getting sucked into the twilightzone but now a friend pointed out to me my own failings in keeping a healthy view of the world.

socrates, i appreciate your attempts to go the legal way and you have some good methods. in fact i never looked at the laws possibly concerning the spraying. just instinctively know its wrong.

but often enough one get see me get angry and giving all my energy into the dialogs with people with the intention to let them know. unfortuanlly the actual white stripes on pale blue have just become a hook for my consciousness. far too often i gaze at the sky and dont like what i see. i want to have this back. the ability to look at a cloud and not asking myself about it's origin.

maybe you guys, who are much much longer on this topic have some clues what i can do. not looking for 'how to ignore it most efficiently' but to focus my energy into getting something done to stop this.

socrates, think you are actually right with your opinion that 98% of the people know that somethings done but that they ignore it.

im kind of stuck in this thought. how to make them concerned enough. and not painting the devil on every wall.

peace

posted by socrates:
Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:44 am

con-trail wrote:
hi friends. i got something on my mind and this seems like a place for it.

Hi con-trail, hope all is well for you. Thanks for the post.

as from the net we already know that long persistent contrails are 'a safe and natural phenomena'. i talked to a pilot recently who confirmed all that.

Yes, we have all heard from so many pilots, meteorologists, and other "experts" that we are seeing things that aren't there, that this is just all natural results of increased aviation with certain weather conditions. So when the Victorian Aiport Manager Terry Stewart spoke of a U.S./Canadian joint military operation, that must have been part of this crazy hoax we have all fallen for. :roll:

so the only things one could finally not like about those trails is the manner in which the operations are done (rather unusual and rather deliberately looking) and their effects on weather and health. so, well, still very subjectively.

We Americans, maybe other English speaking countries too, have a phrase we like to use:

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS, MOVE ALONG

i'd normally suggest to everyone to watch his/her mental health before getting sucked into the twilightzone but now a friend pointed out to me my own failings in keeping a healthy view of the world.

One of my teachers got through to me many years ago. There is a fine line between having a healthy skepticism or a debilitating cynicism. "They" are trying to break all of us down, squash our gumption, spunk, feistiness, and general goodness. I sense you are in your young 20's. I just hit the big 40. There will be many ups and downs in our lives. We are human. All we can do is our best. Lately I have had some tough moments, where I even started to think that people deserve the chemtrails, that if they aren't willing to see the obvious and try to seek exposure and accountability, then perhaps they are getting what they deserve.

But I am over that. "They" want us to hate each other, be confused, to even hate ourselves. Perhaps if some of your inquiries are leading you to some dark thoughts, then just back off a bit, study something else, meet the girl for the coffee, be nice to a stranger. A while back, I was just spinning my wheels, stuck in idle. May41970 guided me away from the building bitterness. We need to be nice to ourselves. I don't mean being selfish, vain, and shallow. No, we are the types who are too sensitive about the world to shut our eyes, to live the ignorance is bliss lifestyle. There is no going back from becoming aware. But once we are, we do need to be kind to our souls. If it becomes too much, just remember that you are not alone, that there are good people, that things will get better, that no matter what, our souls are off-limits to "them."

socrates, i appreciate your attempts to go the legal way and you have some good methods. in fact i never looked at the laws possibly concerning the spraying. just instinctively know its wrong.

I am just thinking that the operations are just sneaky enough to imply that "they" cannot do it at will, that it is not exactly, completely legal. Or if the operations are legal, then those behind them know that if the sheer magnitude of the chemtrailing were exposed, that this "legality" could be stripped away quite rapidly.

I'll give an example. We all know about Nelson Mandela staying in prison for decades based on principles. In America there wasn't much awareness of what was going on there. Ronald Reagan, Mr. "Star Wars Weapons" President, came up with a strategy of "constructive engagement" as regards to apartheid. It was a cynical way of saying let's just keep supporting apartheid, there is nothing to see there, just move along. This was a 180 degree turn from Jimmy Carter's policy of working with the other African nations in stopping the **** and pillage of Africa by the West. Basically, the 80s were about a counter-revolution in which asshats like Reagan here and with Thatcher in England set the progressive clock back by many years. Not all social movement is good. Hillary Clinton was correct when she said a few years ago that there is a vast rightwing conspiracy.

But I digress. Teddy Kennedy, our Senator, and someone else, I forget, maybe Joe Biden, they went down to South Africa in the mid-80s or so to check it out. Images of violence, e.g. the horrific tire burnings, were shown on our commercial television. The Americans were finally aware of the true horrors of the apartheid system. Pressure was put on big business to divest from South Africa, to bring that corrupt regime to a halt. Propagandists, however, continued to cling to the outrageous idea of "constructive engagement," as they continue to send out all sorts of lies and misdirections. African civil rights activists wanted the US to divest. They were quite willing to take on a bit more of pain, if it meant there was a way to get apartheid abolished. Long story short, apartheid ended, and Nelson Mandela became the leader of South Africa.

So with chemtrails, the same will happen when it finally gets exposed. Holes are starting to break open in the propaganda barrel. I don't think we are so far off from getting this exposed. Yeah it sucks bigtime and is depressing to witness the destruction of the blue skies.

It is natural to end up looking like this: :evil: That is how they want us to feel, and personally, sometimes we need to be a bit fiery, and let them know that we are not afraid to confront them. But I think it is better to have just a bit of happiness thrown into our fight, so perhaps this type of feeling is healthier for us: :twisted:

Others end up like this: :shock: :? :cry:

I think we should be more like this: :) :D :P 8) :wink: :D

but often enough one get see me get angry and giving all my energy into the dialogs with people with the intention to let them know. unfortuanlly the actual white stripes on pale blue have just become a hook for my consciousness. far too often i gaze at the sky and dont like what i see. i want to have this back. the ability to look at a cloud and not asking myself about it's origin.

I know exactly how you feel. That is just like how I am when I look up. Even when it is a beautiful blue sky, I am always worried that at some point in the day, they will start again with their sky modifications.

Next time, you start to feel sad, my friend, just think of Nelson Mandela spending all those years in prison based on principle. He could've left at any point if he just kissed up to the apartheid. He refused. All of us need to toughen up a bit, force ourselves to think happy thoughts as much as we can. Our best chance to get this crap exposed is to keep our chins up, to be happy inside, to keep fighting for all fellow creatures, for the planet, for what is right. As John Lennon said, "you might say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

peacebuttons.info/E-News/peacehistoryaugust.htm

maybe you guys, who are much much longer on this topic have some clues what i can do. not looking for 'how to ignore it most efficiently' but to focus my energy into getting something done to stop this.

I think you could perhaps translate some things you find in German into English that might help broaden awareness. Perhaps you could look into that lady, Monika something, we were discussing on another thread. There is plenty that you are doing. You should be proud of all your efforts. There will always be people who will think we are nutjobs. Such people are just weak-minded, into ignorance is bliss. But I do think you will find many others who know exactly what you are talking about, and many others who will agree with you that the skies don't look right, that they look like they are being deliberately tampered with.

But perhaps there is info in German that you could translate for us, even a little bit. The key to me is to find the "best evidence." The only thing holding us back is the perception that we are naive people who have fallen for an internet hoax. This is why there is so much ******** being astroturfed all over the internet about chemtrails. This is an attack on our fundamental rights to freedom of association. "They" do not want any of us to work together. They do not want any of us to think we have any power to get this exposed. We have to stop listening to them. So first things first, always have a gentle smile on the inside. If it gets to be a bit too much for you, just step back a bit, regain your energy and focus. There is another cliche, they may have won the battle, but they haven't won the war. The war is on to stop war. The war is on to save the planet and promote love and understanding.

Here is my favourite tune of all time. When I get sad, I usually listen to some Bob Marley, and I feel so much better. This one is by Elvis Costello.
You are not alone. You are a good guy.

(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding by Elvis Costello and the Attractions

socrates, think you are actually right with your opinion that 98% of the people know that somethings done but that they ignore it.

im kind of stuck in this thought. how to make them concerned enough. and not painting the devil on every wall.

peace

I totally relate to your sadness and frustrations. They are natural. But just try to remember what that teacher told me years ago. It is okay to have a healthy skepticism, but be careful not to have a debilitating cynicism.

Peace right backatcha.
Last edited by socrates on Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

Why do most people not see the chemtrails?

Unread postby NatureisMad » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:39 am

I like the name of this thread: "Making Sense of the New Normal"

This is basically my story in regards to the spraying of our skies:

myself:
Why most people do not see the chemtrails is an absolute mystery to me. I awoke to their existence in early 2002. I traveled throughout this country, and watched new things in our sky continually blow my mind almost every day. The more I looked into the "Chemtrail" phenomena, the more I began to realize that they (whoever "they" is) were actually doing this. Unreal! But I can honestly remember, in the summer of 2000, looking up at the sky one nice afternoon and a jet flying real low caught my eye. It was really letting out a serious contrail, and for just a very brief moment I questioned to myself whether that was normal. Then, of course, I must have quickly dismissed the "crazy" thought.

No weather "expert" here, but someone who has eyes and has a gut feeling that what we all are seeing is not normal. I have done smaller bits of research on this mystery for a few years now, and try to keep objective, and even criticize myself, when I start believing anything and everything I read, especially on the Internet. Like often contemplating that what is up there may not be just normal air/cloud anomalies, contrails, etc.

Still I sometimes ask myself, "How do people not see what is so obvious?" I think it may be a conditioning thing. Similar to "waking up" or being "deprogrammed" in a way. It's interesting to read how others became aware to the reality of these atmospheric sprayings.

What kind of science fiction world are we living in?

-A poster here on this forum, DonSmith, briefly wrote something kind of interesting about that very thing (people not seeing it, people not accepting realities, etc.)

Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby Crystal Rose » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:00 pm

What we have here in L.A. is white everywhere. It's cleared up a little during the day today, but this morning, it was greyish-white everywhere. I could see it hovering over the mountains, over the ocean, and all over the sky. This as a direct result of having been bombarded and blasted by CT's for the last couple of weeks, with only a day or two break here & there. My friend was in terrible pain a couple days ago when they had been blasting us real heavy, including that day. She is convinced it is directly due to the chemtrails, because it happens every time.

Sigh.
Crystal Rose
tinfoil free

Chemtrails In Tennessee

Unread postby socrates » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:49 am

MeteoritesPlus wrote:March 08, 2007

We had massive ChemTrail spraying over central TN wednesday. We had many different aircraft spraying but this
Mega Sprayer laid down a huge thick trail as far as the eye could see.

Massive spraying over Summertown TN.

Filmed with Sony HI8 Video Camera, in "Night Shot" mode and IR lens.
Category: News & Politics

ChemTrail Mega Sprayer

Chemtrails Schiedam, Holland 11-26-07 by camel303

Chemtrail Spraying in East Tennessee by tnangela
Nov. 28th, 2007
socrates
gadfly

Hello cpellat. Welcome to the site.

Unread postby NatureisMad » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:54 am

Hello cpellat
I've been reading over your posts & some of the content between your exchanges with socrates. You strike me as a real person & very knowledgeable as well. This dense, informative site could use more of this. It's solid as it is, but more is great to have. The masses have to wake up sometime soon. They just have to!

Anyway, welcome to allaircraftarenotinvolved! (because, let's face it, we all know that "all" aircraft are obviously not involved.) I'm just a regular dude from Colorado in a kind of state-of-shock for the past 6 years. That was the time when I realized there were actual jets that were flying around the troposphere deliberately spraying something.

I look forward to your presence.

P.S. I posted this here because the exchanges were kind of stretching out within the Aerosol Report thread.

NatureisMad
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby socrates » Tue May 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Carole's given this place a nice boost. Sorry we stretched out the aerosol report thread. Thanks also to the other new people who have given this place new life. While other websites ask for donations, we only ask the good lurkers to sign up and chip in.

Speaking of the new normal, no fake explanations are going to work. Finnagled reasoning is simply ten years too late. Chemtrails are not a result of global warming, pollution, and increased air traffic. Chemtrails are the result of delberate activities, whether for "weather mitigation" or for a bunch of other reasons such as remote sensing, radar, uv-b ray protection, etc.. The new bills, S. 1807 and H.R. 3445, are transparent attempts to legalise what we refer to as chemtrails. However, there are these pesky things called legal and social implications. Hope remains because there are people fighting for election integrity. There is hope, because deep down everyone knows that war is evil.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby cpellatt » Mon May 19, 2008 11:46 am

Speaking of the "New Normal" I posted a new photo essay about that very thing on my site. Here's the link:

homepage.mac.com/carolepellatt/THEWAYISEEIT/PhotoAlbum303.html

Thanks......
cpellatt

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans