Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Joseph Smith

miscellaneous

Joseph Smith

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:29 pm

{on edit: I wrote this post at a time when Lophofo thought I was DrewTerry. I didn't have a clue what was going on. Then I assumed that he turned on me due to his participation in the Church of Latter Day Saints.

I don't believe in deleting anything unless it is illegal or troll spam. As Lophofo has said himself, I had every right to ban him. A sophisticated psy-op has been put in place against myself and this forum since its beginning. I eventually listened to a strange phone call that Lophofo received at his workplace. It was from a dude purporting to be ex-intelligence. The guy was basically trying to spook Lophofo and get him to give up on this forum and the internet in general. Unfortunately for that jackass, the phone call was recorded. It appears that one way consent is all that is needed in Utah to do such a thing.

Anyway, myself and Lophofo have worked through the psy-op to gain a better understanding of one another. We have talked on the phone for a few hours. I apologize for slamming the LDS as much as I did. While I still have concerns with their influence on modern day politics and whatnot, I was wrong to write hate posts. One thing I have learned from Dredd, is that it is ok to speak truth to power, but there is never a need to write hate posts.

While I have slipped in that category from time to time, since I don't believe in deleting too much, I do accept ownership of my posts. Not of any fake socrates posts, but my own.

For example, I wrote a bunch of posts giving kudos to the Progressive Independent. I've given kudos in the past to both BradBlog and the Raw Story. I'm not going to go back and edit those out. All of us are on our paths as regards to coming to grips with the internet zeitgeist. Mistakes happen. Sincere humans do get duped. For me, it usually takes a month or two before I figure out something doesn't add up. But I refuse to stop giving people and domains the benefit of the doubt at first. Maybe that explains why I tend to be a chump. Yet, eventually, I do figure things out. The main rules bloggers should abide to, in my honest opinion, are:

*** Separate fact from opinion
*** Always be willing to retract and evolve
*** Try not to hate

The title of this thread used to have dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb dumb attached, in reference to a show put out by South Park. I have deleted that, because while I do have sincere questions remaining about the LDS, there was no need for me to attack anyone simply because of the religion they have been born into.

end of edit Feb. 25th, 2009}

The story of Joseph and the Mormon Church, to lack a better word, is NUTS!

Here one can see the part of South Park where the dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb is sung. I cannot believe that these people actually have power in this country. This is utterly embarrassing. I know they have this good two shoes outside demeanor, but these people are downright evil. It is a cult. For those Mormons who realise it is all ********, then good for you for breaking through to reality. It is good to be good, but to be good because you've been brainwashed only means one is a useful idiot!

So, go to this link for the one cut. If you want to see the whole episode you can.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104253

Here are the makers of South Park giving commentary on the episode.

God bless the ex-Mormons who fight to save those abused by the cult.

What Mormon Theology Is Really All About Cartoon

Weird Stuff Mormons Believe

Mormons get owned (pwnded)

How to answer Mormon Missionaires

The Mormons are nuts!!!!!

60 minutes on Magic Mormon underpants

The Mormon religion exposed

These people are racist homophobes. They are always in the back pocket of rightwing scum. Do not be fooled by their outside veneer of goodness. In reality they are closer to being brownshirts than pious. They are cult victims, but they are also part of the overall problems of this world. I am ashamed that they dominate Utah. They are as dangerous as the KKK. Correction, they are worse than the KKK, because until one looks into this more deeply, one cannot fathom how utterly evil the LDS are.

Gordon Hinckley on Why Blacks Were Denied the LDS Priesthood

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Return to Everything Else