Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The Patriot Act

miscellaneous

The Patriot Act

Unread postby Lophofo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:14 pm

So, now all the DoD has to do is to decide that you are a "terrorist suspect" and then they contact your ISP.
Without even a warrant, they now have a way to setup IGMP snooping and monitor all of your packets and ports
between your computer and the connection your ISP has to "The Internet."

Talk about Post 9/11 being the new 1984...literally.
Lophofo

Re: It's Now Or Never For Your Soul

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 pm

[quote="Lophofo"]So, now all the DoD has to do is to decide that you are a "terrorist suspect" and then they contact your ISP.
Without even a warrant, they now have a way to setup IGMP snooping and monitor all of your packets and ports
between your computer and the connection your ISP has to "The Internet."

Talk about Post 9/11 being the new 1984...literally.

I've had enough of your ******** Lophofo. Your cloak and dagger attitude is making all of us look like stupid fakes. What's it gonna take it for you to see this is the end game, right now. If you can't deliver the goods, I am done with you. You think I like the way you have **** on me for a solid month? I'm done with the mind games. I am talking zero tolerance at this point.

[quote="Lophofo"]Obviously this argument between "Jeffie Boy" (Jeff Reynolds) and Lou has been going on long before I encountered either one of them at the major chemtrail boards.

I feel trapped on an island...always searching for clues and ways to better understand the island...and what's going on at other parts of the island. But, in the end, I'm still stuck on this island and end up feeling "Lost."

That's not true. We were posting at Gastronamus Cafe when Lou was there. Aubuchont was the last of the fakes I figured out. The first was Halva. Then I figured out Arcadia Ego, Chem11, Deborah/FootSoldier, etc.. Have you even looked at what I figured out? Have I not been the chemmie who's made the most sense? I am not DrewTerry. For you to have fallen for that doesn't say much for you. For you to brain **** me for a whole month implies that you are not a good person. Just because you haven't had the will or time to look at my work gives you no right to keep pounding on my brain. Have you no shame? You say you are a religious, good person. I am having my doubts. STOP TESTING ME. STOP PLAYING YOUR JAMES BOND FANTASY. PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE THAT WE HAVE BEEN GETTING PSY-OPPED OR GO TO HELL!

Yeah, I had thought about doing that when he did character assassination on my username after the DrewTerry fiasco.

You wrote cockamamie posts on weather wars hitting Utah instead of a border town in Texas. You activated a fake DrewTerry and tried to delete all bread crumbs that you had done that. I didn't give you a character assassination. You did it to yourself.

I'm sorry I dug into the LDS. They are the ones I really nailed. Then when I thought I had figured out that you were Air Force Intelligence, you let me go on believing it. Then a co-worker of yours somehow got in touch with me, and I thought finally the truth had emerged, that you have been getting peppered at work with hack attempts from ip's leading to you know who. That someone representing themselves as NSA actually called your office. That you have been obsessed with chemtrails, HAARP, myself, and psy-ops.There's no way for you to justify your latest ********. I am an honest person. It's time for you to grow up.

You post this **** now, after we seemed to be on the same page again?

I told Lou which usernames I had thought about using. Maybe I will go with one of those...so I can become disassociated from someone whom others dislike so much.

So, if I choose one of those, Lou might be the only one who knows it is me.......

Lou is as evil as it gets. Do you know how stupid you looked writing these recent posts?

And, who is to say that 'Jeffie Boy' wasn't playing me after he found out I was working with you?

I'll use a 'Jeffie Boy' term...convoluted, imho, (he always uses imho and the word convoluted).....

Great, one more person making fun of me.

Look, Lou, I haven't harrassed anyone. I post as the username Lophofo...and little posting do I do at that.

I'm not aware of all of this 'BS' that 'Jeffie Boy' is up to, nor am I involved with it. Just so you know...the info I gave you is legit.

Take it or leave it...and from what you just said, you must have thought it was legit enough to forward on...so, 'hats off to you.'

I don't like getting played either...by anyone. I went to you because you were his enemy and he banned me from his site. If you see that as a 'setup', then so be it. That's your perception, and I can't change it.

Grow the f#ck up.

It sounds like, though, that this 'Jeffie Boy' likes to psy-op everyone...and when he finds out they are close to the truth, then he plays them against someone else...in this case, me against you and vice versa...since he found out about your Drew Terry post and realized we were in league there for awhile.

I enjoy your posts, and will continue to read...regardless if you think I am a minion of his or not. I guess that's my fault for getting suckered into his forum in the first place. Now, I will live with the stain of his reputation and carry my association to him with my username, Lophofo, wherever I go.

Once again, my mistake. But hey, we live and learn.

You have a lot of nerve. You need to deliver the proof you say you have of this psy-op., and it better be good. If not, I will have to move on. I will than have to consider whether you are part of this shitload convoy of people who have been trying to terrorise me. And don't think I'm kidding that I am ready to go public. That means right now, you either blow the whistle on those f%ckheads, or I'll be letting my Attorney General, reporters, lawyers, whomever I need to go to that you have been involved with all the f&cked up crap I have been put through. Grow the f&ck up and today.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: On The Same Page

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 pm

I know this must be all very confusing to the reader. Apologies. Just think of how tough it must be for ourselves. I ask for patience and for all to remember, it always comes out in the wash.

True National Anthems: Just Say No To War, Just Say No To The Star Spangled Banner

America, The Beautiful : Ray Charles '91 Live At The McCallum Theater

Last scene of The Deer Hunter: God Bless America

And let's see how long this thread survives at MockBothSides:

Hey Everybody: Say Hello To The Department Of Defense!
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Return to Everything Else