Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Someone pretending to be socrates

tinfoil by association

Someone pretending to be socrates

Unread postby deleted username » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:59 am

I came across this via a google search on [ may41970 chemtrails ]. It's on the first results page; apparently getting a lot of hits.

Is this even legal? Can charges be filed in a situation like this?

socrates
posted 10/27/07 @ 2:11 PM PST

Hi everyone, I am socrates and I would like to invite all of the real people out there in the world who want to see chemtrails stopped, but who realize that forums such as Chemtrail Central, Carnicom's, and Debate Both Sides have been deluged with planned fakery to come and check out my fourm at, allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org.

My forum is dedicated to exposing the fact that our skys are being sprayed full of stuff that does not belong there, it is obscuring our once blue skys, replacing them with a constant milk white haze and man made clouds for Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans to control the weather and climate,crops and the worlds food supply so they control everyone living on the planet.

This is the place where anyone who wants to express themselves about chemtrails may do so without any fear of loony tune shenanigans getting in the way. No trolls or paid fakes will last here for very long. That does not mean that I am a Captain Queeg from the Caine Mutiny who will bounce anyone off on some whim. This forum is to be owned by we the people. If you are sincere and tired of all the lies, the trolling, and the conspiracy wingnut angle, then this is the place for you.

I have selected this forum because it is both free and has no ads. While there may be downtimes once in a while, I ask that all be patient. From what I have read at freeforums.org, this server company is very attentive to the needs of its members.

This forum believes that chemtrail awareness is best served through pointing out the activities in real time to the people around us. While some debunkers in chemmie clothes have been astroturfing that chemtrails are contrails, that all planes can make "chemtrails", it is of fundamental logic that this is not true. Chemtrails are the result of deliberate activities.

Also, chemtrail forums have been fixed. The founders of this forum found out the hard way that paid disinformation agents control the flow of information at the major chemtrail forums.

Since this forum is as raw as can be right now, feel free to speak your mind with suggestions. It is unfortunate that we have to go to this much trouble to get the true story out, but we do not have to reinvent the wheel. I believe that we just need a bit of space, a haven away from fake "believers" and fake "debunkers", in order to make sure that chemtrail truths will not keep vanishing.

For the record, here is my story. I started out as FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe at Chemtrail Central. Then I was Socrates at Gastronamus Cafe and at Megasprayer.I am may41970 here and at other places as well. I was SocraticTruths at the Democratic Underground. I am Jeff Reynolds at DebateBothSides, but it is such a dive and full of bullcrap, that I won't even mention it.

The key is chemtrail awareness is not about any one individual. It is about everyone spreading the word until the truth can no longer be buried by some tinfoil by association scam. This forum is gonna be about real people with real things to say about the aerosol operations.

Thank you and please visit my forum: allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org if you are sick of the same old stuff on these forums that are so full of fakes and liars pushing disinformation in FBI Cointelpro style.

"REDSOX RULE"

dailyemerald.com

At the link, I clicked the name of the poster falsely identifying himself as "socrates." The name links directly back to this site. This can't be legal, can it?
deleted username

Unread postby socrates » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:02 pm

Hiya may41970,

Thanks for watching my back. This reminds me of the fight between Arianna Huffington and George Clooney. She made it seem like George had written an original article for The Huffington Post. It turned out that it was a compilation taken from an interview or a bunch of interviews. I think one was from Larry King.

If interested, here is a link on that.
Clooney, Huffington Clash Over Blog Posting

But the difference here was that a few lies were also put in, e.g., that I am also may41970.

It was also a spam post. It was off-topic and meant to make me look like a disinfo spammer. But that is ok. I am now in contact with the news department from The University of Oregon.

The questions for this one:

Is this some lone troll stereotype of a wingnut living in a basement?
Or was that post from a paid operative?
Finally, was it assumed that we probably weren't going to stumble across this immoral conduct?
I do believe that this was illegal activity. It may seem that the internet is lawless, but I doubt it.

Thanks again, may41970.
When are they gonna learn to back the "f" off?
Some of our best stuff emerges when they get in our faces like this.

I just left this post on the thread you stumbled across.
socrates
gadfly

daily emerald page has been removed

Unread postby may41970 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:55 am

I can't link to it anymore, except via google cache.

{edit - seems to be back now}
Last edited by may41970 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
may41970

Attack is in full swing

Unread postby may41970 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:09 am

Come see me/Helpe spread the word

Don leaves, Drewterry's ********, and false posts and threats - all happening at the same time.

Don, I don't know if you were for real or not - but this sure doesn't look too good for you. Just seems an awful big coincidence with your strange rant and sudden disappearance. Come back and explain yourself, please - assuming you're a real person.

And to those who are making the threats and/or harassing us via libelous spam posts on other forums-
I'm not sure what the law is regarding internet crime, but we're going to find out. And if crimes are being committed against soc and me, we will follow this through, legally, until the end.

That's a promise.
may41970

Unread postby socrates » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:50 am

Hiya Chief,

I signed up and left posts at HerbAllure.com.
I even sent a pm to Russ Tanner, the webmaster.

I can't even bear to read through the fake's posts. I did see that he is astroturfing that I "admit" to being yourself. I think I also saw him write that few are aware of chemtrails, and that is simply not what I believe at this point. I talk to strangers on the street. Some days there is a majority of folks who are aware. Then I throw in a "you know what I am talking about?" just to make sure. They respond yes.

This place must be so good in its presentation that these spooks feel the need to discredit us.

Funny timing with Don Smith, like you say. Funny timing with a lot of things.

Ok. Not giving up. Blog in the form of a forum.
I also refuse to be cynical about people just because fakes do all they can to gain our trust, then they let us down in some psychological way.

Maybe Don Smith is DHS. Perhaps it is his job to vet out if we are violent individuals or something like that. Maybe these paid trolls work for different agencies, so basically, they are not on the same team. Don could be DHS. Aubuchont could be Navy/Air Force working in conjunction with Minnis.

The attacks picked up when we got into the Taiwan situation. I believe you are for real, may41970. At some point we have to trust people. Fakes want us feeling alienated with no hope.

If both of us are legit, then your Taiwan chemtrails story says it all. It explains exactly why we see so many chemtrails. It explains who the major players are. Our story doesn't jibe with the nwo conspiracy entertainment angle.

Thanks for watching my back.

If there's a way to investigate/prosecute identity fraud on the internet, I will follow through.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:52 am

I found another one. I took screen shots and can put them up. It looks like the thread will eventually be deleted. It's at some kind of free classified ads place.

link

It looks like this one was perhaps chosen because Taiwan is linked to at the bottom. Through a quick google search, it appears that cathylist.com has only one international location, Taiwan. Or maybe it's there because Taiwan was mentioned in the post, like a google ad system. Maybe they wanted us to locate this one, so I would start to doubt may41970.

Also, the listing is out of San Francisco, home of Hertzberg. I am not sure if that means anything. They are trying to tie us into the convolution. I now think each of the fakes who have infiltrated here have done so for specific psychological motives. Helix showed up to make real people scared to participate. Athena88 and KSA showed up to make us look like naive conspiracy theorists. Don showed up to portray that a normal person will eventually think that I am nuts.

That these buggers are resorting to this kind of crap tells me that we have presented a good argument that chemtrails are real. It also appears that we have figured out who are behind the program{s}. That would be the NOAA, NATO, NASA, the US military, frankenscientists, etc..
socrates
gadfly

Russ Tanner Seems To Be A Good Guy

Unread postby socrates » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:43 pm

I believe in alternative medicine and am not gonna lump Russ of herballure.com into the shady Will Thomas/Louis Aubuchont bin. Earlier today I left posts which revealed my ip address. It's not that I think that is such a big deal. I just felt a bit funny having anyone be able to figure out what town I am from in Massachusetts. But lately, I am starting to have no fears. So what if I am "exposed." Then I would start making local access movies, etc.. These fockers don't want me to be exposed.

So I went back to Herb Allure with a proxy and left them a good post.
It wasn't enough to squash the troll who stole my username and actual online identity.
I needed to get the thing back on topic.

I put up some of our best links.
I especially explained how may41970 and myself are separate people,
that perhaps that is a big problem for the fakes.

May's account of chemtrails in Taiwan leads us to the actual culprits.
COSMIC-

NASA, the US military, the NOAA, and the crazy climate change frankenscientists.

Yet again may41970,
we have won, and they have lost.

8)

I responded to that fake socrates bull on the link above.

I also just left a second post on this thread.
link

The key is to bash the trolls then get back on topic.

I think I done good. Every once in a while I make a good post. :)
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:42 pm

{on edit: The Randi Rhodes Message Board is part and parcel of disinfo infiltration on the internet. How does a forum that's been around for years become completely deleted? The links below do not work but could possibly still be found through google cache. Unfortunately I didn't copy and paste, so it will be very difficult if not impossible to find them.}

I left an introduction post at the Randi Rhodes forum. I think I done good. I touched on many things, including the fact that my username got stolen by someone who appears to be paid to make insidious posts on the internet.

scrubbed link

On edit- I'm trying to get my lazy arse off the internet, but some strange kind of synchronicity took place. While I was leaving my intro post at Randi Rhodes, someone at about the same time was explaining how their username got stolen at ThinkProgress. Yeah, I left another post.

scrubbed link
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:58 pm

The readers here need to decide whether I am a fake, or whether a cybersmear attack has been put in place against me. I do not have delusions of grandeur. Yet, that doesn't mean I'm not aware that I have been the most prolific chemtrails poster the last two years.

Yesterday, Et in Arcadia Ego yet again wrote that I am a disinfo agent with sock puppets. This was on a thread which had nothing to do with chemtrails. I guess I should feel honoured that Ego has written that I am a far more "provocative moron" than the person he was attacking there. I guess I'll steal a line from Crystal Rose, it takes one to know one. {Not that I am one, but I understood what Crystal Rose meant, when she said that on the comeback thread.}

link

screenshot

I also recently found a chemtrails thread at the Democratic Underground featuring a disinfo poster named OKThatsIt.

For some reason she kept posting the same photograph of a huge chemtrail. It looks exactly like the huge one DayGlo posted at Carnicom's last year, one which I posted at this humble website.

This is DayGlo's chemtrail:

Let's take a look at the trail from OKThatsIt.

link

{on edit: I believe the person posting as Morgan now at Randi Rhodes is this same person. For some reason, OkThat'sit {sp?} has disappeared and Morgan has appeared. You know their spiel- depopulation, flouride, tinfoil yadda yadda yadda.

This is beyond bizarre the many things I have uncovered. i became a threat to the kooky status quo. That's why may41970 was hired to f*#* with me, imho.Thank God I figured this out before it was too late. May41970, Aubuchont, Ego, and the rest of these people are the scum of the earth}
}

We have a match. Not only that, this person didn't say where she got the photograph. She reposted it a lot in that thread. She said she was from Massachusetts. The first post in the thread gives links to the German newscast, the KSLA newscast, and the KNBC newscast. That is the kind of post I have made on more than one occasion.

I am socratic truths at both the DemocraticUnderground and the RandiRhodes forum. I was banned from DU for no reason last year. I actually confronted this OKthat'sIt at the Randi Rhodes forum, and that person simply ignored my post. One can check out this next thread for that. They can also see where I made the same type of post with the links like Okthat'sIt did at DU.

It is my belief that OKthatsIt is a disinfo username who has been caught trying to make herself out to be my sock puppet. Good readers should realise by now that I am the real deal. I may not have all the answers, but I certainly always debate fairly. I am definitely not a debunker or willing disinfo.

The disinfo tries to throw us all off our game. With all these attacks on myself, and by extension, on all the ideas at this place which transcend who I am personally, the question remains:

Are such attacks and disinformation tactics proof, that this website has both figured out chemtrails and the disinformation tactics used to keep a critical mass of awareness developing?

scrubbed Randi Rhodes thread
socrates
gadfly

Re: I Am Lophofo Too!

Unread postby socrates » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Scientists get death threats over Large Hadron Collider

Here is more concrete proof that there is a bizarre cybersmear attack in place against myself and this forum.

This post was made by "Socrates" on September 6th, 2008 at 6:00 pm.

Notice how there are no paragraph breaks. After we upgraded, the script was thrown off a bit. Many of our posts were looking like those written by Don Smith, one prolific at never hitting the return key for new paragraphs.

I'd have to check out the posts in the It Happens forum to confirm the dates. But I would guess that this was a fake post made based on this concept of the lack of an empty line in between paragraphs.

Now where have I seen this topic before? Hmmm. Oh, yeah, now I remember. 8)

God Particle "will be found"

screenshot

{off-topic: One last job to do is add meta tags, so the bots can find us and rank us high up when we deserve it. Nonetheless, I have no faith in google's fairness nor its propensity to block being gamed. Whenever I go looking for fake socrates' posts, google is the place.

Why is there this sophisticated smear job in place? Think about that one, good people.

Here is an oldie I just refound from when the attacks first started to crescendo.

On 10/4, Good Buddy, Leave Someone Else a Comment

Finally, this looks like a new one also.

What is in Chemtrails?

I've always wondered about what is in the chemtrails. When I was a newbie, the choices seemed to boil down to sulfur versus barium. That was the path I took. So when I see my username mentioned in here, and how it is tied into chatter about eletromagnetics, perhaps this is the first sign of a new campaign to get folks to think Lophofo is another of my sock puppets?

The more these types of things pop up, the more confident I am that this forum is chock full of important information. I am not positive about this last example, but the first one taken from the Alex Jones forum is without a doubt one manufactured by a modern day cointelpro-like operation.

screenshot

Hey ******* spooks, give me a million dollars, and I'll quit this blog. :twisted:

We are untouchables.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!