Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Ouch my head hurts....

tinfoil by association

Ouch my head hurts....

Unread postby mightymike » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:00 pm

I am a new "member" at the request of Socrates, who made me aware of this blog along with chemtrails. In trying to catch-up w/all the subjects, blogs, replies, members, disinformationists etc etc.....I got a massive headache!!!

but I am down with your mission as truth seekers.

Keep up the fight!!!

so long Socrates!! Now get offa my back. lol
mightymike

Re: Ouch my head hurts....

Unread postby socrates » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:52 pm

Don't worry about reading too much here. I wouldn't want anyone to get migraines over it. But the fundamental idea is that the internet is full of disinformation of the paid variety. Check this out. Any opinions on this? This is for real:

Also, this is the one video I was asking you to take a look at. And before you say it could be photo-shopped or anything, just remember that we have seen this activity going on before, live. Even your pops said one day that it was just air force training, after I asked him to take a look at the skies. If true, there is more air force training going on than Celtic practices.

I know this place can be a bit too much. We just want the world to know that there are real people who are positive that chemtrails are deliberate, and that there are logical explanations for them. This has nothing to do with ufo's, mind control, depopulation, or Paris Hilton. Ok, maybe Paris Hilton is involved.

This has been going on for close to ten years. The reason this has gone on for so long without complete public awareness is because of the fakery on the internet making us out to be kooks. That's why we have tried to prove that chemtrails are real while also spelling out how the disinformation has operated. No need for headaches. Any comments or ideas are appreciated. Thanks.
socrates
gadfly

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!