Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Cruise Missile Contrails

tinfoil by association

Cruise Missile Contrails

Unread postby deleted username » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:01 am

{with the merged threads, the adjusted view count is +158}

Here's an old post I left at Chemtrail Central.

Although "Lou" later deleted his response here - if my memory serves, I recall that "Lou" talked about the scientific rules of contrail formation, when and if they should form. But it does seem he ignored some of the more important aspects of this post.

Like the obvious wings. Do cruise missiles have airplane-like wings? Do they leave contrails?

This post was made well before I ever doubted "Lou Aubuchont's" veracity.

Considering how "Lou" poo-pooed my post; considering increase 1776's strange comment; considering that Lou later took the time out of his life to delete his entire response to my observations....maybe we should perhaps take a closer look at this.

Could this have been the top view of a chemtrailing airplane, as caught by google earth?

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread11833.html
deleted username

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:56 pm

may41970 wrote:Here's an old post I left at Chemtrail Central.

Although "Lou" later deleted his response here - if my memory serves, I recall that "Lou" talked about the scientific rules of contrail formation, when and if they should form. But it does seem he ignored some of the more important aspects of this post.

Hi may41970. Thanks for the post. Let's try to get to the bottom of this.

"Lou Aubuchont" was good for a few things. Fakes can't be wrong all the
time, or they lose their ability to "evoke authority."

Here is the original article you linked to.

The Register
Cruise missile streaks across Google Earth
Utah flying munition caught on camera?
By Lester Haines
Published Monday 5th March 2007
Once in a while, something really interesting pops up on Google Earth, and we're obliged today to reader Christopher Wagner for pointing us the direction of this splendid find in the skies above Utah:

Impressive stuff indeed. Here's a closer look:

Well, we at first thought this particular beast might be a Tomahawk cruise missile, but although it pretty well fits the profile, the wings look a bit short. No doubt the Google Earth aficionados among you will be able to sniff out the truth* behind this mysterious flying object.

Bootnote

*Yes, yes, the truth is out there somewhere. No more emails, please - have a look at comments to this story for enlightenment.

30 comments posted — Comment period finished

The wings look a bit short for a missile? Why all the mystery?
Why make it seem at all that a missile may have flew over Utah?
Why not finish the story like a real news source would?

Considering how "Lou" poo-pooed my post; considering increase 1776's strange comment; considering that Lou later took the time out of his life to delete his entire response to my observations....maybe we should perhaps take a closer look at this.

The deletion of posts by usernames has been a constant occurrence at Chemtrail Central. Throw in the other scrubbing and pruning done under the leadership of Mark Steadham of SEOMA, and you are looking at a compromised website.

Increase 1776 wrote:what were you looking for when you found this?

I agree that this was an odd response to your thread. It's not like you randomly found this image by personally looking at google earth. You gave a link to a newspaper blog article.

Later on, you provided another link.

gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2007/03/not_a_cruise_missile.html

March 04, 2007
NOT a Cruise Missile in Flight Over Utah
Yesterday someone posted a find in Google Maps of what they claimed was a cruise missile in flight over south central Utah captured in the satellite photo. I have to admit at first glance it appeared to be a missile (although I was pretty sure it wasn't a cruise missile from the looks of it). However, in Google Earth [GE File. You must have Google Earth installed.] , if you zoom in closer you can see this is a jet airliner with dark colored wings. If you click on the thumbnail picture to the right here you will see a larger contrast-enhanced version where the wings are more visible. Not only that, but if you use the GE measuring took, the fact it is 90 feet long is a clue. Also, the pair of vapor trails shows it has two engines (a cruise missile only has one). There was a Digg on the find, and many commenters were quick to point out it was not a cruise missile. One commenter said the jet is an MD-90. Over at the Google Earth Community, a lot of people posted the "cruise missile" find after the Digg. Hopefully this post can help spread the word about what it really is.

Related: Finding planes in flight in Google Earth.

Here is the image the google earth blog provided.

Could this have been the top view of a chemtrailing airplane, as caught by google earth?

Yes, it could. But it's only a snapshot and taken from way above. It could be a military plane with its dirty exhaust. It's definitely not wing condensation contrails. In a way, we might as well be looking at shots of the moon. An aeronet view would be nice to look at. It would be interesting to know if chemtrails were sighted on that day. It's tough to know exactly what we are looking at. Is that a river or a chemtrail to the left of the plane? Am I confusing a chem meshed looking sky for the way the terrain appears? I can't tell what the atmosphere looks like. I am unsure how to read these images.

The fakes at Chemtrail Central left you on your own to figure this out.
Your post at the end was excellent, but all you got in return were crickets chirping.

From The Register comments section:

From the Google Sightseeing feed:

"And it was true! While I was asleep over 2500 people Dugg what, at first glance, does look like a cruise missile over Utah. But look closer and you’ll see it’s nothing more than an aeroplane with black wings. Oh well…"

It's an MD90!

It's a MD90 with the outside edges of the wings painted black.

See: farm1.static.flickr.com/167/408498198_feff37fb9e_o.jpg

This is from the flickr link:

This next post, if true, explained the top blurry image as being a technological glitch.

Definitely an aeroplane
By Finnbar
Posted Saturday 10th March 2007 08:28 GMT

If you look to the top of the picture you can see an odd artefact.

From my own experience looking at aircraft in flight on Google Earth, they often separate into more than one image (I don't know why this is, but I've seen several examples) leaving the aeroplane dull and dark whilst the bright colours appear as a separate ghost image.

This appears to be another.

Can somebody explain why this happens?

A very clear example can be found at 52°48'51.01"N 1°22'37.11"W

That makes sense. When taking screenshots from youtube videos, there can be some double vision.
socrates
gadfly

Nicely done, socrates

Unread postby may41970 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:42 am

That "cruise missile" picture is one of the loose ends at CTC that captured my interest, but was never resolved. I think your analysis is logical.

You figured something good on their own. Without the interest or help of the number one chemtrails forum - CTC.

Even the reporter who wrote the story..."please stop sending me emails...the truth is out there" That's a "news reporter?" Unfreakingbelievable. Sad thing is that kind of incompetence isn't the exception, but the rule pretty much everywhere. Don't ask too many questions.

You really are a natural investigative reporter, soc. You remind me of what 60-Minutes used to be like back in the 70's. They didn't leave things hanging, but researched and asked and dug until they reached the best conclusions they could.

All brings to mind another poster at CTC (forget his name) who genuinely seemed to be a pilot and was interested in figuring out if chemtrails were real. He was a doubter. He asked good questions, and received idiotic answers; his posts eventually scrubbed from the site. Like you, he was an independent thinker. He wasn't looking to join a side, he just wanted to find the truth. Places like CTC don't like that.

I know this response isn't really on topic, but just want to thank you for the good work. There have been 81 views of this thread since I started it. People are reading what's going on here. Your frustration is normal, and as I'm here less now - it might feel like you're talking to the wind. But you're not.

I think we have some regular readers. If not for the googlesmear, if not for getting banned from CTC - I think we'd have more people visiting us.

We're a threat to fascists. That's why they are working so hard to silence our voices, ban us without reason from venues where we might have been heard - like Progressive Independent and CTC, googlesmear us, and use paid hacks to give any newbies the idea that we are scum.

No one kicks a dead dog, socrates. Hey, and now we know what happens to like-minded people who care too much about finding the truth about stuff like chemtrails, politically "progressive" websites, and internet fakery.

Big flashy progressive "Go-Daddy" sites like Alex Jones and WRH and CTC and PI - the very fact that they don't get widely attacked the way we have; how they are near the top of search-engines...if these sites were for real, why haven't they been attacked by fascists in the same insidious ways that we have?

And hey, didn't take a news agency to figure out some basic truths and plausible explanations about the cruise missile story. Didn't take weeks of forum discussion with people like Toto and Halva posting distracting nonsense to destroy any feeling that a group can work together and arrive at a conclusion.

Just took one regular guy who can think for himself.

Kudos, soc.

Peace
may41970

Re: Nicely done, socrates

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:11 am

Thanks for the compliments. I think that was a military plane. That might have been a chemtrail, but it's hard to say. That could have just been some exhaust that wasn't lasting more than a second, like car exhaust. Military fuel is different from the commercial fuel. That's about all I have on this one.

But clearly from the links, it was shown how that was obviously a plane and not a missile.

I'll trust the dude who said that the blue thing was a ghost image, a glitch.

As for the reporter being a numbnut, a lot of these writers are sloppy when it comes to their blog entries.

If there weren't so many fakes, that would have been an awesome thread. That was an interesting story. You were the only real person on the thread. Not your fault.

All brings to mind another poster at CTC (forget his name) who genuinely seemed to be a pilot and was interested in figuring out if chemtrails were real. He was a doubter. He asked good questions, and received idiotic answers; his posts eventually scrubbed from the site. Like you, he was an independent thinker. He wasn't looking to join a side, he just wanted to find the truth. Places like CTC don't like that.

The dude's name was Innocent Bystander. He got attacked by Deborah/Foot Soldier, Chem11, and Mark Steadham. He had good questions about the Kucinich bill. We now know that bill was a scam set up by the spooky Carol Rosin.

Innocent Bystander even pointed out how Deborah was running the chance of being viewed as a debunker. Perhaps that was the comment that got him banned. I think it's quite possible he was a real person.

The other day while googling the disinfo name "Louis Aubuchont," I stumbled across a pilot with a chemtrail debunking page. Lou showed up to give him grief. I even left a few posts. I was tough on him at first, but I am hopeful that he will take a good look at the Skywatch youtube video showing what appears to be chemtrails coming out of the tails. Based on this pilot's words so far, it appears that if we can prove that chemtrails can come out of the tails, then we have proven chemtrails are real.

ryanthepilot.blogspot.com/2007/06/truth_about_chemtrails.html

I know this response isn't really on topic, but just want to thank you for the good work. There have been 81 views of this thread since I started it. People are reading what's going on here. Your frustration is normal, and as I'm here less now - it might feel like you're talking to the wind. But you're not.

We could always move this thread to the other chemtrail section or not worry about it. It can be tough to separate the two sections.

I was a bit extra frustrated because the Randi Rhodes forum has turned out to be a drag. They deleted my top10th.net images on a post. It included the page devoted to "Iran War Inevitable." They're more worried about bandwidth issues than letting obvious paid trolls ruin their forum. {There's this poster there named Bushwa. He has to be on some payroll. Maybe the same one as Hal Turner?}

I almost forgot. Today was Martin Luther King Day. He was a most excellent dude.

I think we have some regular readers. If not for the googlesmear, if not for getting banned from CTC - I think we'd have more people visiting us.

Lophofo linked to his HAARP thread at Chemtrail Central. That has helped. I kind of see what you mean that we might have been banned so we wouldn't be able to keep posting our link.

They are all over Lophofo. He got the Increase1776 treatment that you spoke of above. He's already got the "are you a shill" attack from "perverted introvert."

They, them, whomever don't want real people working together.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg114100.html#114100

Strange comments: {Tenger is from Megasprayer}
screenshot

Lophofo humbly linked to his thread here at AllAircraft Have Wings, or whatever we call it.
Check out the link from CloudySkies. I think it isn't that bad a source, but the pdf url has a kooky feel to it.
Also, why did CloudySkies have to take that rip at Lophofo's credibility.

Alternatively, for what HAARP really does? Was he saying that Lophofo's thread is a rabbit hole?
There's a lot of blatant ******** going on at Chemtrail Central. I guess Lophofo's thread doesn't tie in
well enough with the evil New World Order kooky angle CTC loves to promote.

screenshot

Then TinFoil1776 chimed in:

screenshot

I think Lophofo has made five posts at CTC and has been trolled every time.
I think Increase 1776 was implying that Lophofo is yourself.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:46 am

I had one other thought. Wouldn't a story about a possible missile flying over Utah be big news for Chemtrail Central? Was it not the perfect thread for their conspiro-tainment chatter? Since the thread ended with the crickets chirping, perhaps that was a chemtrail plane, imho.
socrates
gadfly

Strange Clouds prior to Chinese quake?

Unread postby may41970 » Fri May 23, 2008 8:05 am

I don't know what to make of this; I don't even know if the video is for real. But I think it's worth a looksee. According to the person that posted it, these clouds were visible half-an-hour before the earthquake.

may41970

Earthquake

Unread postby Isard » Fri May 23, 2008 12:17 pm

By the way, did you realize that Chile (where there is the Chaitén volcano in eruption since May 3rd), is the antipodes of China?
I have checked the coordinates of earthquake epicenter and they don't match exactly, but anyway...

These are pictures of the eruption in Chile (it is still active)

----- I edit this post -----

Source of the pictures: UPI United Press International (Chile). May 06th, 2008.

---------------------------
Last edited by Isard on Sat May 24, 2008 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby socrates » Fri May 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Hey Isard, thanks for the pictures. Are those yours? Otherwise, we need to cite the source. Thanks.

AROUND THE NATION; NASA Test of Atmosphere Is Startling to Early Risers
The New York Times
from The AP
Published: April 3, 1981

Spectacular red and bluishyellow clouds created by a scientific rocket test painted the winds and startled early risers along the Eastern Seaboard today.

''Evidently we've upset the entire eastern half of the nation,'' said Joyce B. Milliner, a spokesman for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's Wallops Island Flight Center on Virginia's Eastern Shore.

''We've received calls all morning,'' she said, ''from as far away as Fort Wayne, Ind., throughout New York, Pennsylvania, all over Carolina, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and even Huntsville, Ala.''

Ideal weather, with light winds and a cloudless sky, contributed to the far-reaching effects of three artificial clouds that were formed at 4:48 A.M. to study atmospheric changes.

Lithium, barium and strontium were released at altitudes of 113 miles and 138 miles. The release created three cloud formations, the first bright red, the second a blue-green and the third red, blue and green.

A similar display can be expected from another test scheduled at 4:51 A.M. tomorrow.

From a cache'd page from Oregon Skywatch

A link to science articles by Purdey M

Elevated silver, barium and strontium in antlers, vegetation and soils sourced from CWD cluster areas: do Ag/Ba/Sr piezoelectric crystals represent the transmissible pathogenic agent in TSEs?

Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis.

Also from the cached page:

Eastlund's Haarp Patent #4,686,605
It has also been proposed to release large clouds of BARIUM in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interaction.

Also from the Oregon Skywatch page:

"Others[terrorist] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, that's the reason why we have to intensify our {counterterrorism} efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

Quoted from DoD News Briefing Secretary of Defense William S.Cohen Q&A at the conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

socrates
gadfly

Japanese Airliner Documents Strange Cloud Formations

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 pm

In the aerosol reports some time ago I embedded a video. Unfortunately it got pulled by youtube.

I found the video and for now it can still be seen here.
japanprobe.com/?p=4579

Could Patrick Minnis of NASA please explain this? Could it be a side effect of people messing with the ionisphere? I can only guess what this is about.

Funky “Kamaboko” Clouds

{A kamaboko is a Japanese fish cake.}

the story

the comments:

Some screenshots:

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

My apologies if this is natural and has nothing to do with any deliberate manipulation of the atmosphere. It looks fishy to me. It makes me wonder what might be going on in the stratosphere when the upper troposphere gets the white-outs.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:01 pm

I guess they are called street clouds. I never thought they were chemtrails. No way trails could ever look like that. I was just thinking if maybe HAARP could cause this to happen if they set the energy levels a certain way. But I just don't know.

The problem I have with the concept of earthquake lights is that we are seing the strange kind of strange coloured clouds without any earthquakes. Barium has very funky qualities for colour. I think maybe HAARp type crap could be harming the atmosphere. I don't think anyone would cause an earthquake on purpose. But the idea of doing so isn't crazy science fiction. Former Secretary of Defense Cohen is on the record for saying it is possible.

I think if HAARP-like stations had anything to do with the Chinese earthquake, it was an accident. I simply don't buy into crazy theories on chemtrails. Yes, there is weather warfare to a degree, but that is outlawed. The chemtrails have to do with fascist attempts at controlling the atmosphere for multiple purposes, such as the uv-b protection and Frankensteinian attempts to knock down hurricanes., stuff like that, imho. This is how chemtrails needs to be presented. People need to be able to provide plausible motives for why this is going on. Once folks realise there are logical explanations for thinking chemtrails are real, they start to look more into this situation.
Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:01 pm.
socrates
gadfly

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!