Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Troll Deleted

tinfoil by association

Troll Deleted

Unread postby cjmg » Sun May 25, 2008 5:10 am

Hello all,nice site ya got going on here. I saw what appeared to be chemtrail spaying here in Taiwan. I usually stay up late on the weekings playing online poker and go out on the balcony to to smoke or just check out the stars and whatever else might be up there. Air traffic is always heavy from 3-6 am with F-16s and commercial flights to and from China. This morning was no different except some planes were spitting out chemtrails. At dawn I saw two more planes with my binoculars that would spray then stop,spray and stop again. Who is the name of that guy that sings "If I had a rocket launcher?"
cjmg

Re: Troll Deleted

Unread postby socrates » Sun May 25, 2008 7:34 am

cjmg wrote:Who is the name of that guy that sings "If I had a rocket launcher?"

You can take your violent thoughts and go elsewhere.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun May 25, 2008 6:59 pm

For those who missed it, the title was "Chemtrails in Taiwan." Nothing personal to may41970, but the last thing we need is a fourth thread on the same subject. :D

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby cpellatt » Mon May 26, 2008 3:41 am

To answer the question of cjmg: The name of the singer who wrote the song "If I had a rocket launcher" was Bruce Cockburn. Look him up online, he is one of my true heros and a serious activist. He wrote that song after visiting a Guatemalan refugee camp. He said as he was touring the camp and seeing the fear, misery and hunger, the Apache Helicopters would swarm overhead and terrify everyone. So he said he went back to his hotel room and all he could do was drink and cry. That's when he wrote this song. He is Canadian and is well known internationally as a knowledgeable, highly intelligent, outspoken activist. As well, he has a reputation for being a highly accomplished guitar player (I've been working on some of his acoustic tunes for twenty years now-see SUNWHEEL DANCE and FOXLOVE), and a wordsmith of rare quality. I can't say enough about this musician and his influence on me in searching for higher musicianship, higher awareness, and quest for knowledge.
cpellatt

Unread postby cpellatt » Mon May 26, 2008 4:11 am

Here's link to the Bruce Cockburn (pronounced Coburn) Project site, it covers his activism as well as his touring schedule etc...

cockburnproject.net
cpellatt

Unread postby may41970 » Mon May 26, 2008 9:20 am

Carole, your posts are heartfelt and interesting, but out of place imho. Do you understand why socrates banned that guy?
may41970

Unread postby socrates » Mon May 26, 2008 10:19 am

I hate to speak for others, but I simply think Cpellatt is coming from a different mindset as us as regards to trolls. She does not like to suffer fools.

There is a history to the chemtrail forums where such violent suggestions have been made. There have been sneaky cointelpro-like attempts to associate chemmies with violence.

"Aubuchont" had that new sock puppet at BradBlog. He signed off as "Mike." He slipped in a comment about how the vote is not the way to go, but rather, force is the only option left to take back the country.

That guy has also posted that he can wipe out clouds with the power of his own mind. In 2005, he made a post at a rightwing website ripping into Michael Schiavo.

There are many reasons to believe that "Aubuchont" is a paid disinformation agent. But it's too much of us to ask all chemmies to see things from our experience. On the flip side, such folks should realise that "Aubuchont" and the "Deep Sky" hoax was the cornerstone for Will Thomas' book.

What is easy for us to see, may41970, may appear as a foreign language to others. Some like cpellatt also don't want the fools cutting into her research time and overall good karma.

I've also evolved a bit. I don't want to waste time with chump change fools either. Of all the trolls we've busted, it is the big ones whom we should be most proud of having exposed. These lower level usernames are time wasters. That's why when I delved into explaining the chemtrail forum fakery, I concentrated on the big names.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby cpellatt » Tue May 27, 2008 12:36 am

Sorry Socrates, but I merely answered a question that was asked, and the song is a pacifist song by an activist, and it benefits anyone who listens to it whether they are on the level here or not. I was not the one who brought up the question, only the one answering it. And it's not my concern why someone was banned, my field of research is chemtrails, not people. But thank you for keeping an eye out.
cpellatt

Unread postby may41970 » Tue May 27, 2008 5:17 am

Carole says:
Sorry Socrates, but I merely answered a question that was asked, and the song is a pacifist song by an activist, and it benefits anyone who listens to it whether they are on the level here or not. I was not the one who brought up the question, only the one answering it. And it's not my concern why someone was banned, my field of research is chemtrails, not people. But thank you for keeping an eye out.

No, I'm the one that owes you a "sorry," Carole.

Back in high school, I started thinking seriously about becoming a policeman. This was back in the early 80s, a time when most cops - as I believed - were nice guys who were out there "to serve and protect." Around that time, I got a message from a policeman friend of my mom's. This was 25 years ago, and here's the best I can remember it: "Tell your son that that becoming a policeman would be the biggest mistake of his life. Especially if he's a nice guy that dreams of helping the world. I don't care how nice he is. He'll end up meeting so many filthy disgusting pieces of **** that he'll change. Most every cop that starts out as a nice guy changes. Try to talk him out of the idea.."

I think my mom's friend was right, and that his idea applies to this situation right here. Soc and I have been dealing with filthy phony internet dregs for so long now - folks like increase 1776, big bunny, starman, ender, thuban, reddot, halva, kola, cdnutz, tinoire, hertzburg, dunne, steadham... Like soc said, what's easy for the two of us to see, is not easy for others. (something I forgot when I made the above post).

We both started out as sincere and trusting posters at Chemtrail Central. We had faith in the poeple at the board. Then we had faith in swampgas and his pals at Gastronamus. I thought Mike Rivero was the best of all.. We admired Will Thomas; we were honored to be in dialogues with those we thought were important activists- like "Aubuchont." So much has changed since then.

I think you are a beautiful person, Carole. We just speak a different language when it comes to the internet and people who post about chemtrails. Soc and I have both seen a very dark ugly place. You haven't seen it yet, and maybe it's best you don't.

More and more, I've been thinking that people of beauty, courage and integrity have two obligations. Not just to fight evil / communicate the truth, but also to contribute something of beauty. Fight the negative, but add a postive too.

Like what you do, Carole. I'm glad you're here. I think you can remind/teach us a lot.

Peace

may41970

may41970

Unread postby socrates » Tue May 27, 2008 7:35 am

It's really quite simple what happened.

The person made a cointelpro-like post. He took a peace activist's song and twisted it into the fostering of violent ideas. Those who post about chemtrails and violence, imho, are agent provocateurs. People can figure out chemtrails without the internet. But there is no way one would link chemtrails and rocket launchers without the internet. This is just one more facet of the chemtrail forum script that was put in place. In this instance, a classic with a good message was manipulated by a freeper troll in order to sow turmoil and take a rip into our peaceful cores.

BRUCE COCKBURN - If I Had A Rocket Launcher

The trolls are covering this forum. They are not allowed in, but they still read every word and then spread noise about it elsewhere. I wrote a few sentences about witnessing chemtrails on saturday, sunday, and monday. These were predominantly blue sky days, so the chemtrailers didn't have much precipitation to work with.

A paid troll at another forum then took those few comments out of context, didn't post any of my updates, and then proceeded to call me a debunker. He put up screenshots of a seemingly clear sky from Massachusetts and portrayed me as a liar. These are right woos left astroturfers. They are not progressives. They are the reason the internet is so fried. They are the ones who botched up CPellatt's paper. They are the ones who spread lies on the internet in an effort to discredit peaceniks.

There is one numbnut called Nunyabiz at the BradBlog who keeps repeating that over 70,000 US soldiers have been killed in the Gulf Wars. If this is true, yes, we need to know. Yet, the person has no proof other than that from shady sources. People like Willis Carto, Mike Rivero, Don Harkins, Rense, Flocco, et al are right woos left editors. They lean heavily towards the right wing yet do not make that clear. I am to the left of liberal and have never hidden that. Other people on the net are quite insidious. They mostly spread lies, ratchet up emotions, etc..

The reason why they do this is because such fascists resent our freedom of thought. But that is not all. They also do not want like-minded people to work together. They do not want us to exercise our freedom of association. So they go to the divide and conquer 101. They go the muddying the waters route. They are so far gone on the wrong side of history, that their final option is simply to create noise.
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!