Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Legendary Performer Prince Exposes Chemtrails on PBS

tinfoil by association

Legendary Performer Prince Exposes Chemtrails on PBS

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Prince was talking about a song he wrote called Dreamer.

[quote="Prince"]Oh, well, when I saw the "State of the Black Union," **** Gregory really moved me and a lot of my friends. I show it to everybody who comes over the house, especially White folks, because they need to hear that, so that they know more about all of us. Because what he said affects all of us.

He said something that really hit home about this phenomena of chem trails and when I was a kid, I used to see these trails in the sky all the time and I'd say, "Oh, that's cool - a jet just went over." And then you started to see a whole bunch of them and the next you know, everybody in your neighborhood was fighting and arguing and you didn't know why, okay?

And you really didn't know why. I mean, everybody was fighting. So he started riffing about the chem trails and he started to say things that hit home so hard, and I would recommend that everybody try to get what he said online or wherever, and try to get a copy of it and just listen to it, because I was so moved that I had to write the song.

The other thing is the first line of the song says I was born on the same plantation in the United States of the red, white and blue, and we live in a place now that feels just about like a plantation.

We're all indentured servants. When I found out there were eight presidents before George Washington, I wanted to smack somebody. I wanted to know why I was taught otherwise. Just tell me the whole story - I'll fill in the blanks. But don't tell me something that you think I'm supposed to know.
http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200904/20090427_prince.html

It turns out Prince is a Jehovah's Witness. He mentioned that for the reason why he doesn't vote. Another performer named Beck put out a tune last year called Chemtrails. I'm feeling deja vu. At first I got excited to hear Prince talking about our topic. But isn't Beck a member of Scientology? And now Prince is saying all we have to go on is prophecy? Now if Oprah or Katie Couric started talking about chemtrails, then I'd think this might mean something. I still love Prince, and I'm happy he's given this issue some props. I guess the next step is to find out what **** Gregory has to do with it.

Rolling Stone Magazine
Prince Does Rare TV Interview, Talks Obama, Chemtrails On PBS
4/28/09

{excerpt}

As Jezebel points out, one of the strangest moments in the interview comes when Prince is talking about “Dreamer,” an ode to comedian **** Gregory that features on LOtUSFLOW3R, and brings up “chemtrails,” the conspiracy theory that argues jets drop chemicals through their smoky exhaust.

{excerpt from the above link}
Prince On Tavis: The Artist Explains Why He Doesn't Vote
By Tracie, 1:00 PM on Tue Apr 28 2009, 23,447 views

As much as I love Prince, it seems like he's getting weirder, and not in the good exposed-butt-cheeks kind of way. Last night, he talked about how he believes in chemtrails, the conspiracy theory that the contrails left by flying jets are purposely laced with chemical agents released on the public for secret purposes. Also, his belief that our government should be based on prophecy and morals (as though it weren't already, but whatever) seems foolish for an artist to support, since morality is subjective....

Deja Vu. I had wanted to put this story into the top section, same as when I first heard of Beck's song. Ugh.

Ok, I'm starting to see. **** Gregory appears to be a very cool dude who is being played by disinfo. Hey, I used to be at that point too. I didn't immediately read crap at Rense, Rivero, and Prison Planet and immediately see it for the divide and conquer disinfo filth it is. I pretty much ignored it. Or I looked for any good links I could find, while holding my nose.

I googled **** Gregory and chemtrails and found his website. He has an article mentioning chemtrails posted by John Kaminski, a disinfo writer affiliated with Rense and the Jew hate nonsense. So basically, yet again I feel let down. In a matter of minutes I went from feeling hope to yuckiness.

We'll find us some normal celebrities to champion our cause at some point. Prince and **** Gregory are useful idiots. But I forgive such dudes. They just don't get the big picture. They think they are doing well, but in the long run, their chemtrails activism is no less a strawman than the crap Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, and Carnicom dole out.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!