Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

My Conclusion: The Phone Call Was A Hoax

tinfoil by association

My Conclusion: The Phone Call Was A Hoax

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 am

I have no other reason than to believe that the phone call alleged from someone as ex-intelligence at Lophofo's workplace was a hoax. I've tried to use common sense and wonder why he has posted the way he has. I thought maybe it was a reflection on the Latter Day Saints. I don't think everyone is a paid fake, even though that's how others have portrayed me.

I have finally put some old information together. Something had slipped by my notice. I usually don't try to figure anything out until it hits me smack in the face. I've pretty much stopped writing about chemtrails and the fakes who work that issue on the net. By chance I noticed the following post left by Lophofo at another website. Enough is enough. That guy is not wanted here anymore.

Ok, yes I have been writing as socrates since 2006. I left Chemtrail Central for a renegade chemtrail forum which was also fed up with chemtrail disinfo. I do not troll the internet. I don't think of anything about my blogging other than I'm proud of it. I've been a solid cybersleuth, no doubt. I do not plagiarise. I do not steal other's finds. I do not use sock puppets. I have not made thousands of posts at countless boards. Lophofo is an outright liar. He's the one who messed with this board back in early 2009 then I forgave him. Never again.

ImageImage

Maybe you can read through the phone call thread, and I think I went through a bit of this period, when he started to attack my morale. Here's the funny part of this. We ended up talking on the phone. He sent me clips of that phone call. I forgave him. But one thing stands out now after he has yet again thrown me under the bus. After I banned him the first time, he went to another website and ripped into me bad. It took a while for us to patch up, for me to buy into his phone call story. He told me that since I banned him, it was his goal to join the other side, as in the cyberstalker's side. He didn't mean he liked that guy or them, but that he didn't want to lose his let's call it gravitas or whatnot, his place in chemtrail forum history. Whoop da de doo. Maybe when we get to the new evidence, that will add up.

A reporter's been asking me why I have been allegedly getting aggressively attacked. I think it's because I brought forward the most realistic understanding of what is going on in the skies. I also debunked what are now referred to as chemtrail forum and internet fakes. In short, I proved chemtrails are real. I also proved that a massive disinformation campaign has been in effect to make the obvious appear as kookiness.

This isn't a popularity contest. It never was. I got attacked. I proved I got attacked. And now it is what it is, the attacks continue.

Check this out for Lophofo's head games. When I go to his websites, I get redirected to a new page. Here it is. I've deleted my ip.
ImageImage

Let me get back to answering the claims made in the post at the beginning before I forget.

No, I don't get upset about Drew Terry being mentioned. Whatever. I do not create fake usernames and have imaginary dialogues. That is another outright lie. Where is his proof? Why all the mind games? I have a theory, which we'll get to at the end of this new diary entry.

Do I thrive for drama? I don't know. I definitely am more into give and take between sincere, nice people. I'm definitely not afraid to syand up for my beliefs and argue a point. I am not a masochist, however. I don't stick around forever when I am being trolled on.

The last part is no one's business but my own. I have shared my story before. I have even had people like et in Arcadia Ego, Jeff Wells' moderator make sadistic comments about my Mom's death. I don't need much money to get by. I have never cared about money that much. Do I have an internet addiction? Could be. It's definitely not as bad as it has been. I am into real life also outside of the computer. I am not mulitpersonality, do not have imaginary dialogue, do not troll, am into the truth no matter what it is, and do miss my Mom. That last comment he made and the post in general reeked of being something a sadistic fascist would make. Lophofo was out to cause pain in that one. Even more than that, I feel he set out to cause confusion in the readers. If he reads this post, I want him to know that I know his real name and if he or anyone else wants to push me into filing more police reports and filing lawsuits, etc., then I'll do that. People like this need to learn to leave me alone. It's really going to come back to bite them in the butt. Or is this a part of some type of job description for him and some of the others, especially the original stalker? I don't know for sure, don't even really ultimately care. But I will stand up for myself. As I'm trying my best to do so here.

I actually don't think Lophofo is doing anything other than his job. I don't buy that he is a conspiracy theorist. That's where I've ended up with this. Check this out.

For a couple months, Lophofo's websites were allegedly hacked. I don't believe him. I did then. I thought the DLI maybe stood for some form of trojan. His website was all fried. It was redirecting to intelligence websites. For a week or so it was even redirecting to Will Thomas' page on the Deep Sky hoax. Lophofo works in the computer field. No way could a hack have gone on for that long. No way do I now believe he ever received some phone call from someone alleging to be ex-intelligence. Let me rephrase. He did receive the call. But I now believe he was in on it. Who the heck is gonna go after me or this website like that! For real. I get the creation of fake socrates, the cyberstalking, the excessive trolling on me at Chemtrail Central and then at Rivero's WRH forum later on. But a phone call to Lophofo? He acts like he has all this important data concerning HAARP. There's a screenshot, one of the last he posted here on the HAARP thread. He says it's from Raytheon. Ha! I no longer buy his game. I'm into reality. His attacks on me are supposed, imho, to make me feel that he is merely paranoid and thinks I am major disinfo. Give me a break. That's outrageous.

I believe DLI stands for the Defense Language Institute. I tried to open it. It is a PGP file. Shamefully I admit I went to Wikipedia for some quick answers. PGP stands for pretty good privacy. It is an encryption. But I did see the file which went with it. Like some icons. I think they were in Spanish! On the Wiki page for DLI, there is a section which says federal enforcement officers sometimes go through their training to learn Spanish. Bingo. It says DLI contacts. That was his file! It's on him to explain what that was for and why it was encrypted. He messed up. This is what happens. These people make mistakes and eventually get caught.

One can google DLI with psychological operations and get results. There's actually a funky disclaimer at the place he works at. They say all files may be looked at by federal enforcement.

No way does he believe I am in DoD or NSA. No friggen way.

I'm not the source of the phone call. He is. I'm not the one who messed with this website. He did. I never went after him first. He went after me unprovoked and twisted some Drew Terry script. I don't know who the heck he thinks he's fooling. But it ain't me, and I have a very good feeling you the reader too are going aha, this now makes complete sense or enough sense.

From Wikipedia concerning DLI.

I know for a fact who this person is. He needs to leave me alone. Period. The other person giving me a lot of grieve, I have a strong suspicion I have figured him out too. I believe his wife works for NASA. I believe he was a victim of agent orange. If I am wrong, then I believe this person must know who Lou is. If there's a Lou Aubuchont, I'd be surprised. But if there is, I'll accept it. It won't change the fact that he's been spreading disinfo concerning chemtrails for years. I'm talking utter convolution. Just like the stuff Lophofo has brought into my world. Lou erased all his posts at Chemtrail Central. I was able to find a bit of a post. The first one is his. The second was one written by someone located in the same town of Parsonsfield, Maine. I believe they are the same person. If not, I just want to know the truth.

Both guys from Vietnam. Both from a small Maine town with under 1500 citizens. They have to know each other. Here's a call out to anyone out there who knows the truth about this. Obviously Deep Sky and Will Thomas were way out of line. Of course the portrayal of chemtrails on the net has been pure rubbish. Of course I have made sure the truth got out. Pat Minnis of NASA was known to Mark Steadham, the CTC owner, as Canex. I have proved the existence of chemtrails through Minnis' words. Minnis is a government worker who was trolling on a chemtrail board. Think about the ramifications of that. Think about how I found out that Mark Steadham also worked for NASA.

I have come up with some original finds. Other things I have blogged away. I've never plagiarised. I've never stolen credit for anything. I have done a dame good job as a blogger. I have been also posting of late at a place called pffugeecamp though I'm not sure for how much longer or how often, davefromqueens2.blogspot, and at the-last-blog-left.blogspot. I am damn good at this. And I've never made one cent at it. If I did, I would have done a much better job. But for what I've accomplished, it's been a good ride, and I hold my chin up high. It's late. I'm going to post this, and if I get the time to fix typos, I will. Thanks to you good readers out there, and if anyone can help watch my back and help figure this out, It'd be appreciated.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: My Conclusion: The Phone Call Was A Hoax

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 pm

I'll give this person a few weeks to a month to explain what DLI is, why his DLI contact list was encrypted, and why the icon file was in Spanish. I believe we have our smoking gun. I don't believe this person will ever post here again. He's had plenty of time to explain the phone call but never did. By the way, right now I can google search Defense Language Institute + psychological operations, and 25,500 hits appear. I think we now can put the chemtrail forum fakes theory to rest. It's real, got exposed, then it fought back at the one person who exposed it.
socrates
gadfly

Re: My Conclusion: The Phone Call Was A Hoax

Unread postby socrates » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:09 am

Lophofo put the following up at one of his websites. If you look closely, you'll see it alleges the Salt Lake City FBI Office was checking out this website. Maybe he typed that in? Utah? He superimposed it on a recent post made by Zapp. Not sure what the point of that was.

This reminds me. I need to put Lophofo images from his HAARP thread into code. He can use those to data mine anyone clicking on that thread. I think Zapp found this website originally through searching HAARP and landing on Lophofo's specific thread. I'll do that today.

On a related but different matter, I took a looksie at "Aubuchont's" deletions of nearly every one of his posts made at a disinformation website named Chemtrail Central. My rough estimate for the amount of time it took him to make those deletions is 23 hours. Think about that. Also think about why someone would delete around 950 posts concerning chemtrails, if they were truly a "chemtrails activist from Parsonsfield, Maine."

These are the three different versions of copy and paste he substituted in place of his now deleted ones.

I got into a fairly quick rhythm yesterday jotting down deletion times from a sample pool I took from each page listed in his profile. I definitely no longer spend a million hours trying to figure out this kind of crapola.

He made the deletions on November 21st to November 24th, 2007. These are fairly accurate estimates on the time frame. I recall CTC time stamps were four hours ahead, so I'll convert what I found into real time.

November 21st: 12:40 a.m. to 3:44 a.m., 4:54 p.m. to 7:34 p.m., 9:30 p.m. to 11:54 p.m.
November 22nd: 1:19 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
November 23rd: 12:00 a.m. to 12:42 a.m., 8:31 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
November 24th: 12:00 a.m. to 12:23 a.m.

Each deletion took approximately one minute. This was a major project for "Aubuchont" to complete.

Here's some bonus info for this post. This asshat has apparently been in cahoots with someone named Jay Reynolds for probably over a decade. This is what is referred to as controlled opposition. Someone who appears to be him has been trolling my davefromqueens2.blogspot blog. I finally acquiesced and allowed one post to remain, one contending that I am Jay Reynolds. Pretty bizarre, huh? Nothing new to me.

Archive.org isn't working right now to give you the proper links. One can check these out for themselves later on.

Jay had a chemtrail debunking website as early as late, 1999. We can know that, because there are posts of his still available from December, 1999 linking to this debunking website of his (again, you'll have to utilise archive.org on your own to get to the websites I'm now providing. They are no longer available anywhere else).

This following 2003 thread is still available. The Labyrinth of jay reynolds Mind.

A poster named USdeceit confronted Jay for his deep ties to a semi-famous whackjob named William Cooper. The two used to work side by side. My take is that with the controlled oppositional script between the likes of "Aubuchont" and Reynolds, both sides were meant to cancel each other out resulting in an unsolvable enigma. That wasn't the best idea, since much of the debunking of chemtrails came to rely on Jay's efforts. It also hasn't helped that I have exposed Patrick Minnis of NASA of being directly tied to Mark Steadham of Chemtrail Central. Minnis is the ultimate big kahuna of chemtrail debunking.

The most interesting tidbit coming from that thread, imho, was USdeceit linking to another of Jay's websites. Again, one will need to go to archive.org to check these out.

http://dystopiarus.homestead.com/jayreynolds.html
http://dystopiarus.homestead.com/worldojayr.html

I got to take a quick look at those last night, when archive.org was available. Dystopiarus.homestead.com was quite the crazy wingnut form of tinfoil. Not the kind of stuff one would expect Mr. Chemtrail Debunker to have put out. But then again, maybe Jay Reynolds' role was to convince those interested in conspiracy theories to become debunkers themselves. That his target audience wasn't necessarily the overall masses spending time on the internet, just those lurkers and fence-sitters who naturally would be curious about why the skies suddenly started to look so fried starting in the late 90s.
socrates
gadfly

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!