Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Chemtrails and UFO over Utrecht March 13, 2010

tinfoil by association

Chemtrails and UFO over Utrecht March 13, 2010

Unread postby danfour » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Chemtrails being sprayed over Utrecht, The Netherlands, March 13 2010 between 11 AM and noon.

Note plane going by at 1:21 leaves only a brief trail, but then at 2:28 another plane goes by at what seems to be the same distance and altitude, leaving a thick trail that stays. Another plane starts at 3:20 in the opposite direction, laying down another cross in the air that flattens out and seems to stick together.

At 2:36, something wizes by going North to South - looks like a disk or weather balloon at very high speed. I could not identify it.

The original still photos are available here http://goo.gl/29FI

Higher resolution ones of the UFO here http://goo.gl/rRIO

Code: Select all
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_ne8Q7TeybUc/S5wZ1hLTmZI/AAAAAAAAGPw/8zbwmx6nyHo/IMG_3522.JPG
danfour

Re: Chemtrails and UFO over Utrecht March 13, 2010

Unread postby socrates » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum.

I'm curious what the deal is with you splashing some sensational headline. UFOs?

It looked to me like a plane passing through the top of the film, one too far away to really see.

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you ever consider that you might be aiding those who debunk chemtrails? I'm curious why you picked this forum to post about them. Have you read through any of this place? When we go for jobs, we are advised to research the company to be able to impress them in interviews, to in short get through to them why we'd be a good fit. In the past, people have shown up here with no real awareness, that this place has had little patience for anything that makes chemtrails look kooky.

I do thank you for at least putting this thread in the appropriate section and not in the top one. Nonetheless, this section is not about promoting kooky chemtrail ideas as enigmas to be debated or even considered as plausible. It is about exposing the kookiness for what it is, compete rubbish.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:56 pm

I'd seen this guy write somewhere that he believes in aliens. Maybe tongue in cheek. Yet, I've also seen this guy is into Ron Paul, Alex Jones, and so-called 9/11 truth. I'm sick of jackasses like this showing up going golly gee Mister, I'm a conspiracy theory freak. I couldn't care less how stupid and fake I look. Any normal people out there or just time wasting losers like this?
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:41 pm

This guy never responded. Thus, he has been sent on his way. On a side note, I have also deleted username thecoldspy. He didn't make any posts and was just here to send me private emails. I have written a bit about his website at DFQ2. I wish both of them well, for what it's worth.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!