Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

How much of the Chemtrail movement is fake

tinfoil by association

How much of the Chemtrail movement is fake

Unread postby Mr_Alex » Fri May 18, 2012 11:44 pm

I am wondering how much of the Chemtrail movement is fake,I know of two groups one is Chemtrails over New Zealand which has a Facebook page,they look up to Clifford Carnicom as gospel,when I asked them why is Carnicom with the New Age movement or the UFO movement,that got me kicked out,I was even asking why does he have links with Alfred Webre,the moderator of Chemtrails over New Zealand is highly suspect as well,she used to work for the Herald and Investigate Magazine and I am not sure if they should be exposed as well,they promote anything from Clifford Carnicom as well
Mr_Alex
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Re: How much of the Chemtrail movement is fake

Unread postby socrates » Sat May 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks for the post. I've only been showing up once in a while to bump a thread. Otherwise the forum would be deleted due to inactivity.

I've been out of the loop for a while. Nonetheless, I believe nearly all of it is fake. That includes Carnicom, Rense, and Chemtrail Central to go with the professional debunkers. In regards to the latter, they seem to spend a heck of a lot of time arguing against what they proclaim as ridiculous.

It's easy to dismiss Carnicom. He is off the wall. I can't prove it, but while reading through an authentic pdf on atmospheric studies, there was a gentleman who looked like Cliff Carnicom. Might have been a coincidence. Might be him. The picture is floating around somewhere on this blog.

That's not to say everything is fake. I'm pretty sure chemtrails are real, and I put my best foot forward arguing that side in the main section.
User avatar
socrates
gadfly
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: How much of the Chemtrail movement is fake

Unread postby Mr_Alex » Sat May 19, 2012 6:51 pm

socrates wrote:Thanks for the post. I've only been showing up once in a while to bump a thread. Otherwise the forum would be deleted due to inactivity.

I've been out of the loop for a while. Nonetheless, I believe nearly all of it is fake. That includes Carnicom, Rense, and Chemtrail Central to go with the professional debunkers. In regards to the latter, they seem to spend a heck of a lot of time arguing against what they proclaim as ridiculous.

It's easy to dismiss Carnicom. He is off the wall. I can't prove it, but while reading through an authentic pdf on atmospheric studies, there was a gentleman who looked like Cliff Carnicom. Might have been a coincidence. Might be him. The picture is floating around somewhere on this blog.

That's not to say everything is fake. I'm pretty sure chemtrails are real, and I put my best foot forward arguing that side in the main section.

Carnicom has links with Alfred Webre as well not sure if you heard of him
Mr_Alex
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Re: How much of the Chemtrail movement is fake

Unread postby socrates » Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

No, I never heard of him. I've been pretty much inactive for quite a while now concerning the weather mitigation topic. Feel free to post, and I'll definitely take a look at your links and ideas. My main concern is to prevent this forum from being deleted. But if you and others can build it back up, I'd be more than happy. Thanks.
User avatar
socrates
gadfly
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: How much of the Chemtrail movement is fake

Unread postby Mr_Alex » Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 pm

socrates wrote:No, I never heard of him. I've been pretty much inactive for quite a while now concerning the weather mitigation topic. Feel free to post, and I'll definitely take a look at your links and ideas. My main concern is to prevent this forum from being deleted. But if you and others can build it back up, I'd be more than happy. Thanks.

Socrates this is the video of Carnicom and Alfred Webre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpsmBNvL8
Mr_Alex
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Re: How much of the Chemtrail movement is fake

Unread postby socrates » Mon May 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Yes, you have proven a connection. In the old days, I would have searched exo politics or whatever and write about them. Now I am onto other things. From the youtube description:
Clifford E. Carnicom, an acknowledged expert on the global covert spraying of aerosols into the atmosphere (also known as "Chemtrails"), stated in a March 1, 2011 exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the covert aerosol-spraying program had transformed the Earth's atmosphere into a plasma for carrying out weaponized applications such as bio-warfare (including Morgellons disease), electromagnetic operations such as HAARP, weather warfare, tectonic (earthquake) warfare, mind control, advanced surveillance technology, and detection of advanced propulsion technology including UFOs.

Yes, that is obvious disinfo. And I swear to God Carnicom looks very similar to an atmospheric scientist found in a pdf for some legit study. If I had the time, I'd go looking for it for you.

Make "chemtrails" appear kooky, and it becomes a non-issue. They have succeeded. There is no true "stop chemtrails" movement, and there never will be. It will take action in real life, such as a smoking gun, or some millionaire bankrolls a way to document proof then files a successful lawsuit. That's what I think.
User avatar
socrates
gadfly
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 7:58 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: How much of the Chemtrail movement is fake

Unread postby Mr_Alex » Tue May 22, 2012 1:45 am

socrates wrote:Yes, you have proven a connection. In the old days, I would have searched exo politics or whatever and write about them. Now I am onto other things. From the youtube description:
Clifford E. Carnicom, an acknowledged expert on the global covert spraying of aerosols into the atmosphere (also known as "Chemtrails"), stated in a March 1, 2011 exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the covert aerosol-spraying program had transformed the Earth's atmosphere into a plasma for carrying out weaponized applications such as bio-warfare (including Morgellons disease), electromagnetic operations such as HAARP, weather warfare, tectonic (earthquake) warfare, mind control, advanced surveillance technology, and detection of advanced propulsion technology including UFOs.

Yes, that is obvious disinfo. And I swear to God Carnicom looks very similar to an atmospheric scientist found in a pdf for some legit study. If I had the time, I'd go looking for it for you.

Make "chemtrails" appear kooky, and it becomes a non-issue. They have succeeded. There is no true "stop chemtrails" movement, and there never will be. It will take action in real life, such as a smoking gun, or some millionaire bankrolls a way to document proof then files a successful lawsuit. That's what I think.

I think it should be safe to say Clifford Carnicom has links with the UFO cult as well
Mr_Alex
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 11:27 pm


Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
suspicion-preferred