Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Stop Chemtrails in the UK

tinfoil by association

Stop Chemtrails in the UK

Unread postby socrates » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:42 pm

{with the merged threads, the adjusted view count is +477}

Someone new signed up today, stopchemtrailsuk.
He has a website called Chem Files UK.

A while back, I stumbled across a couple British politicians questioning the chemtrails.
Adrian Sanders and Bob Spink Asking Tough Questions in Parliament

Here's hoping Mr. Sanders, Mr. Spink, and the British citizens are making progress with getting chemtrails exposed and stopped. The US and England governments are close, closer than real Americans and British are. If either side of the pond makes progress, then the other will too, imho.

Also, whoever is skywatch from youtube, that gentleman deserves a lot of credit for compiling such an impressive array of videos proving that chemtrails are deliberate activity. We "chemmies" will win eventually.
socrates
gadfly

WANTED: People to STOP CHEM-TRAILS IN THE UK!

Unread postby stopchemtrailsuk » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:21 am

STOP CHEM-TRAILS UK is looking for people who live in the UK to help with our batlle to stop chemtrails, for more infor and to contact Paul T please visit his website, if you know a person who lives in the UK please send them to this website, thankyou kindly.

Paul T
STOP CHEM-TRAILS UK

Respectfully.

:shock: :arrow: STOP CHEM-TRAILS UK
stopchemtrailsuk

Videos

Unread postby socrates » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:58 pm

You can watch this dude's video at dailymotion.com/stopchemtrailsuk

Here's one.

suspect plane with trails over stirling

Added: August 05, 2007

Plane over stirling with thick con trail (possibly chemical), looks more like a US style military bomber than a passenger jet see this link.
(but I could be wrong!)

{picture of the military aircraft the poster thinks the plane may have been}

It looks like contrails coming out of the four engines on the wing. Military aircraft are exempt from much harsher specifications than commercial aircraft. Plus, such planes can be run "dirty." Maybe this jet was laying down the primer.

I don't know much about H.A.A.R.P, not sure if it has to do with chemtrails or to what extent.
Perhaps these next videos on H.A.A.R.P. are in the wrong section. But since we "chemmies" can't help but hear about this, here is a news program on the subject from the CBC.

CBC Broadcast about the HAARP Project in Alaska - Part 1

CBC Broadcast about the HAARP Project in Alaska - Part 2
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates2 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:06 pm

Welcome to the Chemtrail Haven. That might sound like a pretentious title,
but at least my username is in lower case. :)

We each humbly do what we can to get this **** exposed and stopped.

You have your own thread in the main, top section, Stop Chemtrails in the UK, which includes a link to your video.
socrates2

Chemtrail Video

Unread postby David WJ Sherlock » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:51 am

Chemtrails filmed over Swanley Kent GB
On the phone: Jimmy talking from Goodmays in Essex GB

David WJ Sherlock

Re: Chemtrail Video

Unread postby socrates » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:50 pm

David WJ Sherlock wrote:Chemtrails filmed over Swanley Kent GB
On the phone: Jimmy talking from Goodmays in Essex GB

Hi David, welcome to the forum.

From the video, there was one idea that stood out to me.

The possibility was discussed that some chemtrails may include a fungus. The person mentioned yeast, how it has the characteristic of expanding. That makes sense to me. It would help explain how chemtrails which often appear just like normal contrails at first are able to expand and spread out.

As regards to the motive{s} behind the chemtrailing, I do not believe depopulation is at all involved. And when that theory and other kookier ones are promoted, to me it is less likely that chemtrails will be exposed and stopped. Based on where I see the "spraying" mostly done, towards the direction of the sun, I believe that chemtrails are mainly about blocking out harmful uv-b radiation. They do not appear to be done to combat global warming. Plans for that type of sick geoengineering are for the stratosphere, not the upper troposphere. Perhaps chemtrails are also about trying to diminish hurricanes and harsh weather systems.

What we do know for a fact are that they are real. I go with the ozone hole theory because it seems like the status quo would be hurt if there was an epidemic of skin cancer. If skin cancer got out of control, then it would become common knowledge that rockets are doing heavy damage to the ozone layer. Then it would become more likely that restrictions would be put in place on space activities.

scienceshorts.com/020816.htm
These days there's a lot of concern about destroying the ozone layer. The ozone layer is a thin mantle located some fifteen miles above the Earth.

In nature, ozone is formed when ultra violet radiation from the sun interacts with normal oxygen. Ozone provides us with very valuable protection against ultra violet radiation, which could damage our immune system and cause skin cancer.

Emissions of chemicals, particularly CFC's or chlorofluorocarbons, has seriously thinned out the ozone layer. In some places it is actually so thin that there's a hole in it. Ozone thinning and ozone holes are particularly noticeable over Antarctica and Australia. Seasonal holes in the ozone layer have been detected in both polar regions, and they appear to be getting larger.

There may some natural causes for some of the deterioration in the ozone. But it's clear that exhaust gases from airliners and rockets, as well as the earlier use of CFC's, played a major role in creating this problem. CFC's were once used as refrigerants, cleaning solvents, aerosol sprays and in foam insulation. Unfortunately, CFC's have a long life time. Even though their use has been largely discontinued, the problem they have created will be with us for a long time.

So next time you're out in the sun, take precautions, and be grateful for that ozone layer that's there to protect you.

{off-topic- while going to see ur video, I noticed another one having to do with a racist from the same town.

I mention this not just because I detest racism, but also because the news clip demonstrates that youtube's moderating system is useless. And anyone who has checked out the chemtrail videos there will have noticed a certain poster named jazzroc who has been spamming non-stop on virtually all the videos.

This forum was created because a few of us were being drowned out by the chemtrails are kooky crowd at the major chemtrail boards, or in the case of Megasprayer, we were being told that chemtrails are contrails.}
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby David WJ Sherlock » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:56 pm

Depopulaton is a possible factor when talking about trails. Look at morgellons.
David WJ Sherlock

Unread postby socrates » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:27 pm

[quote="David WJ Sherlock"]Depopulaton is a possible factor when talking about trails. Look at morgellons.

Even if it could be proven that morgellons is caused by chemtrails, that wouldn't prove anything as regards to depopulation theories. If the purpose of chemtrails is to kill us off, how are the culprits protecting themselves? Why argue for the most ludicrous explanations? Chemtrails have been primarily witnessed being "sprayed" in the sun's direction. Chemtrails have been observed to create fake cloud cover. What is it about the most logical theories that they get the least attention? You have no problems with tinfoil by association?

We have a member here called Athena88 who yesterday or the day before said she "dissolved clouds" twenty years ago. Do you think the nutjob ideas are helping? I don't. Tinfoil by association is keeping chemtrails awareness from reaching the critical mass.

I notice you link at your website to the other new member stopchemtrailsuk and to dubious websites like educate-yourself.org. I also notice talk of ufo's, the NWO and other for entertainment only bs. I notice that while I welcomed you to this forum, you didn't say hi or anything. I notice that in response to my thoughtful post, you put up the one sentence lame-o bit about depopulation. I notice that stopchemtrailsuk hasn't had anything to add to this place here but to link to his own place. It appears that both of you are spammers or trying to link this website to rubbish ideas. I am sick and tired of the ******** on the internet in regards to chemtrails. I really don't care how many members this place ends up with, but I do not want fakes, spammers, and tinfoil artists here. My patience is wearing thin with this crap.
socrates
gadfly

Membership List Updated

Unread postby socrates2 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:06 pm

Uhm, that thread is now in this public forum section. It felt like the dude signed up just to publicize his website.

I like this second id. I can make tons of posts and not add to my bloated post count. 8)

We are not afraid to have this as a blog in the form of a forum.
Athena88 said she "dissolved clouds" twenty years ago. WTF? :twisted:

{on edit: I think it's better to build up a base with fewer people rather than be like everyone else and keep quiet about the massive amounts of chemtrail disinfo on the internet. This way, our chemtrail presentation to newbies and fence-sitters stays clear. Our top section is gold. The rest ain't too shabby either. 8) }
socrates2

Unread postby socrates2 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:10 pm

I wonder why anyone with this dude's ideas would ever sign up at this forum. He must have missed one of our main messages about chemtrails as depicted on the internet. My main job is to keep that upper section clean. The purity of the main chemtrails section is driving the disinfo people nuts. They simply have no control over it, and fascists love to control others.

You know something is up, when you write a nice good post but just get the one sentence, crazy believer spiel.
socrates2

Next

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!