Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Don Smith Thinks I am "Mad"

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

Don Smith Thinks I am "Mad"

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:39 am

I'm not sure why, but when I split a post from a thread, the post usually gets deleted or lost. I started doing this when excessive troll posts were showing up in the "public forum."

This is the post Don left on the new astroturfing thread concerning top10th.net.

Don Smith wrote:you are mad.
I am out of here.

Thanks for the ad hominem.
I had always thought you were an honest person, willing to debate points.
How am I mad?
Because I stumbled across some crazy domain which hides behind a proxy registration?
Why does that domain have a massive database of news clippings?
Have you been waiting for the right time to turn on me?

Fine. Make me out to be crazy, paranoid, etc..
All that does is attack the messenger.
Now it is starting to make sense why you were at Gastronamus Cafe, BreakforNews, and then here.
May41970, can you make any sense out of this?
This Don Smith attack seems to be coming out of no where.

But as I look back, it is startling how little he has added to the knowledge and awareness of chemtrails.
It is startling that he has had nothing to say about a lot of things.

Come on Don Smith, please explain how what I posted is mad.

I am not the one who is mad.
top10th.net is part of what is mad.

What is up with that massive accumulation of news clippings?

I am not mad, Don Smith.
I am an honest person.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby may41970 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:30 pm

Hopefully, he'll come back explain why he thinks your "mad." Also, what happened to make him want to be "out of here."

I agree that ad-hominems aren't his style at all.

Maybe he just had a bad day.

In any case, Don, (if you're reading this) it was nice to have you here and you made some great posts.

And it doesn't need to be said, but I couldn't disagree with you more regarding socrates.

may
may41970

Good Luck "Don Smith" Please Say Hi To The Others At The DHS

Unread postby socrates » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:35 am

Don's account has been deactivated. That means he will remain on the member list, but cannot access his account. He just made too many good posts to turn into a guest username.

Don seems to have nothing to do with the "chemtrails are kooky or an enigma" disinfo campaign. If he did, he could have easily sabotaged the top section. However, while he was here, the place flourished.

So a good theory is that "Don Smith" is a Department of Homeland Security employee. It was his job to sign up at Gastronamus, BreakForNews, and then here to basically make sure that we aren't violent people. Hey Don, when I put up pictures of John Lennon, Mother Theresa, and Gandhi, you should have been able to figure it out then.

My first inkling that Don was a fake was when he called me comrade many months back. I called him on it, and that was the last time he made any kind of strange comment.

I think Don knew we were harmless from the start, but he was simply enjoying the ride.

lewis black on homeland security
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:32 pm

Ok. I'm gonna make Don Smith active again. He can post away, tho' it seems he is gone.
Maybe he'll come back and say we are nuts to think he might be a homeland security blogger.
Or maybe he'll apologize for not giving that top10th story a chance.
There was that other forum which also noticed something shady about it.

BlackSDA Forum On Top10th.net
socrates
gadfly

Return to It Happens