Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The Four Amigos And An Open Apology To NatureisMad

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

The Four Amigos And An Open Apology To NatureisMad

Unread postby socrates » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:03 pm

{with merged threads, the adjusted view count is +354}

I believe that myself, May41970, Lophofo, and NatureisMad are the last four real "chemmies" standing from the endgame that called for the scripted implosions of Megasprayer and the Gastronamus Cafe. Those two websites were the gatekeepers for "chemmies" who could see through the tinfoil nature of Chemtrail Central.

The last months of chemtrail blogging have been tough. I cannot deny that. Recently I started to doubt NatureisMad. This was after myself and may41970 had taken the full force of the cyber attacks. It felt like no one cared about our predicament. It seemed like we were all alone.

I am declaring here and now that I believe in Lophofo and NatureisMad. I am sorry for having recent doubts about N.I.M.. He had told me he would be away from the internet. In a moment of weakness, I let the divide and conquer astroturfing cloud my judgement.

Yes, this is a chemtrails are not kooky kind of thread, but I am putting it here in our most important section, so all can see how important N.I.M. has been to salvaging the chemtrails awareness movement as regards to internet forums. Our histories are real. We were the few real people who didn't go away. Against all odds, we have found each other and have regrouped.

My days of paranoia are over. I am no longer gonna waste any of my life being a watchdog for fake websites full of mind-fockers. I humbly ask for everyone's forgiveness for the mistakes I have made. I don't care what our stats are for readers. I no longer care what is being written about me by sado-masochists like "Lou Aubuchont" and "TOTO." I am ready to move on. I am ready to put my ego aside and let the chips fall where they may. I humbly ask for forgiveness for any transgressions. I humbly offer this forum for the use of all sincere people who wish to get the chemtrails exposed and stopped.

socrates
gadfly

Update

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:29 pm

I am gonna take a chance and post the recent email between myself and NatureisMad. After I finish off posting the pm's between myself and may41970 on the chemmie dialogues thread, I will never again repost a pm. It has been a bad habit to get into. I have written to may41970 telling him I 100% believe in NatureisMad. It is so easy for us to become paranoid and distrustful. We simply can't see facial expressions when we are on the net. There is no way we will ever get a total context to our words. We can get damn close, but in real life such misunderstandings do not occur as often as on the internet.

I have told may41970 to look back to when he had bad words for me at CTC. I told him to remember how N.I.M. was a bridge to us getting over our differences.

I think once the dust settles, this place will be better than ever and that yours truly along with may41970 will be able to return to being regular nobodies who overcame the cyber bullying. Then I believe we will see some new real people sign up. Then hopefully this place will be able to contribute in its own humble way to getting chemtrails exposed and stopped.

NatureisMad wrote:Hello socrates

socrates wrote:Joined: 11 May 2007

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:32 pm Post subject: Re: Good Questions (& awesome quote!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NatureisMad wrote:

....But here is one great quote written by may41970 one time. Laughter shot out of me for quite some time.

I feel like an ant crawling around on the ground while some dumb kid sprays me with whatever he could dig up from under the kitchen cabinet. And no one gives a damn.

Ha!!

One of the problems with looking into internet fakery is that we can tend to not know who to trust. Even myself and may41970 have gone through some rough patches doubting the other. May41970 reminded me of this quote from NatureisMad which I basically was also confused about at the time, but only for a second, then I forgot about it.

So based on NatureisMad being awol for so long, that it has coincided with the "typhoon" of a plot against myself and may41970, I just want to ask NatureisMad why such an image would make someone laugh so hard. This is just part of the let's not walk on eggshells kind of approach I'd like each of us to take.

No, no, no. I thought it was simply the funniest thing anyone has ever said about chemtrails. Because it is so true. Because it is so absurd. I would never try & humiliate/make fun of any of the real ones here.

anyway, I miss it here & hope to get back. Take care & keep the eyes open!

N.I.M.

Here's the email I just sent back to N.I.M.

Re: Hey
I am gonna take a chance and post your email on the apology thread. Please forgive may41970 for ripping into you. You were there when may41970 hated me at CTC. I do believe in you, and think that there can so many misunderstandings, because this is the internet, we can't see the facial expressions.

I am finishing up soon copying, pasting, and editing correspondence between myself and may41970 over the last months after the cyber bullying attacks against us went into full bloom. I am also then going to shut myself off from ever copying and pasting any pm correspondences. It's not a good habit to get into. It's just that may41970 has found it easier to write in pm's than on the main board.

It'll be nice to have you back. Please forgive us for being paranoid with yourself. It's just that Don Smith pulled a bait and switch on us. We were also getting thoroughly attacked all over the internet.

You are one of the best chemtrail writers I have come across. We might not be brilliant scientific minds like Lophofo, but we are real people with the message that chemtrails are real, that chemtrails are not something that difficult to show to newbies and fence sitters as being real.

Also, while you were on the hiatus, that was when I was putting up my best chemtrail threads in a while. It would have been nice to have hashed those out with yourself.

Lophofo has put up a great thread on HAARP. You are good at being able to make a number of chemtrail posts on a variety of topics. I look forward to when you can bump up some of the threads. Perhaps you can also help Lophofo with the HAARP material. I am grateful that Lophofo somehow understands I am a real person. I have never had much to say, if anything, on HAARP. I am glad he can see that I am openminded, that I was turned off to HAARP being important because of the internet fakery.

Take care. Happy New Year!
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

I'm Pretty Much Done

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:08 am

The evil, ******* astroturfers have won. You real people out there are pitiful. But remember this, you will not live forever. And when push comes to shove, you will have never really lived.

The fakes have won because of you.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:38 pm

I was feeling down about this place. This guy IslandBreeze pissed me off. He was another ViewFromKSA or Athena88. He made untrue allegations about this forum. He made aerosol reports that seemed like disinfo. He posted tags that more than likely lead to disinformation.

I apologize to the good lurkers for lashing out. If someone wishes to read but not post, then so be it. Yet, more real people could make this place special and give it a chance to eventually make an impact. Maybe I'll just cut back on posting and give it more time.

All I wanted was a good link proving the existence of Operation Cloverleaf.

Operation Cloverleaf could be no different than Deep Sky or Deep Shield or Julian Penrod, Jim Phelps, Jay Reynolds, et al. Why mention Tesla in a chemtrail post?

IslandBreeze was a paid, disinfo agent, imho. He mentioned Tesla for a reason, a chemtrails are kooky script reason.

{educational purposes}
borderlands.com/newstuff/research/teslahaa.htm

Borderland Sciences
Tesla's True Wireless and HAARP
Everything You Know is Wrong

by Michael Theroux
info@borderlands.com

We recently received a new booklet edited by George Trinkaus entitled, Tesla — The True Wireless which is a reprint of Nikola Tesla's June, 1919 article in the Electrical Experimenter. The article is an extension of Tesla's previous work of that year entitled "Famous Scientific Illusions" (reprinted in Borderlands, Vol. 44, No. 1, January-February 1988) in which Tesla outlines the differences between his wireless technology and that of academic convention. We would in most cases have simply listed this booklet with the rest of the reviews but we felt it necessary to highlight the work for several reasons. "The True Wireless" is one of the most important of Tesla's articles in that he explains in great detail HIS system of wireless. Also, this document, in his own words, smashes currently held beliefs about so-called "Tesla Technology".

Written some years after his Wardencliff Project, Tesla explains the inefficiency and limitations of the Hertzian method of electromagnetic propagation (through the air) with great clarity — and that his system of wireless which was vastly more effective, utilised the ground itself for propagation. Tesla states, "Properly constructed, my system [of wireless] is safe against static and other interference, and the amount of energy which may be transmitted is billions of times greater than with the Hertzian which has none of these virtues..." He explains in particular, with several analogs in diagrammatic representation, his single-wire-without-return system — the heart of Tesla's radio and wireless power systems.

While this article is probably the most compendious of all of Tesla's attempts to publicly describe his wireless system, it also contains statements which radically challenge the orthodoxy of radio — a system of radio that has gone unchallenged as such to the present day. These particular statements made by Tesla virtually destroy many currently held beliefs — that certain new technologies (usually purported to be sinister in nature) were developed from Tesla technology itself. Let us quote one of the more significant statements made by Tesla in this article:

"In Fig. 13 a transmitter is shown radiating space waves of considerable frequency. It is generally believed that these waves pass along the earth's surface and thus affect the receivers. I can hardly think of anything more improbable than this "gliding wave" theory and the conception of the "guided wireless" which are contrary to all laws of action and reaction. Why should these disturbances cling to a conductor where they are counteracted by induced currents, when they can propagate in all other directions unimpeded?

The fact is that the radiations of the transmitter passing along the earth's surface are soon extinguished, the height of the inactive zone indicated in the diagram, being some function of the wavelength, the bulk of the waves traversing freely in the atmosphere. Terrestrial phenomena which I have noted conclusively show that there is no Heaviside layer, or, if it exists, it is of no effect."

He then goes on to demonstrate the electrical inefficiency of the antenna through simple formulæ, and details several experiments between Hertzian oscillators and his grounded transmitting circuit. The key here with respect to the current belief that many new technologies are Tesla derived, is that he says, "...there is no Heaviside layer, or, if it exists, it is of no effect." We know the Heaviside layer, later called the ionosphere, is the radio-reflective layer assumed to exist within the upper atmosphere, and is presumed responsible for radio propagation over great distances, i.e. "skip".

Enter HAARP. The assumed notion that the project known as HAARP (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Project) is descended from Tesla's work, is something of an absurdity with reference to Tesla's previous affirmation. Since the HAARP Project's exclusive purpose relies on the existence and function of the ionosphere, and has nothing to do with the grounded circuits of Tesla — it is clearly NOT Tesla technology. This really should have been quite obvious to any researcher or author if they had simply read any of Tesla's work concerning his wireless — even without the bold statements of this 1919 article, but, alas, due the popularity of Tesla, and the recently published books and videos about HAARP, this bogus association between Tesla and HAARP has become "matter of fact" to the misled and uninformed.

Why would these authors writing about the HAARP Project make such gross mistakes — mistakes which destroy the credibility of any other statements they have made concerning the technology? One might suggest that because these people are journalists and movie makers, and not radio technicians or electrical engineers, that we are supposed to forgive their glaring errors. But a good journalist is expected to present the truth as clearly and as disinterested as is possible. And, a good (ethical) journalist would not overlook the facts, in favor of a sensational presentation. Most of the associations today concerning Tesla and sinister military technologies come from later statements made by Tesla — long after his direct involvement in experiment with wireless. Speculations and predictions by Tesla such as microwaves, TV, beam ray technologies (the Tesla Death Ray), cosmic-ray motors, interplanetary communications, and wave-interference devices (the "Tesla Howitzer" and the "Tesla Shield") have been given authority over the actual physical experiments by Tesla. Most of these conjectures were revealed by Tesla in his aging years at "birthday press conferences" as he was shut out by the daily media sometime after 1920. But, these are the statements that so capture the attentions of readers and viewers, and are the ones which the so-called "underground media" gleefully disseminate. Gloom and Doom is the status quo here, and while the truth may be stranger than fiction, it is apparently quite boring.

Many thanks to George Trinkaus for bringing Tesla's article back in print. I might add that the introduction by Mr. Trinkaus is quite good with references and diagrams of his own experiments which prove the Teslian wireless system. I don't know if Mr. Trinkaus was aware that the aforementioned statements by Tesla would with no uncertainty disassemble many fabrications about Tesla technology, but then again he did preface the title of the new booklet with the astute phrase, "Everything You Know is Wrong".

The first result from searching youtube for "chemtrails, tesla" for me was WARNING: KILLER CHEMTRAILS ~ MIND CONTROL ACTIVITY by P. Iasillo. That dude has to be a paid troll or a useful idiot. There is no other explanation. Same as IslandBreeze, Athena88, ViewfromKSA, and apparently 98% of the usernames at Chemtroll Central.
socrates
gadfly

Hey NiM, I was wrong

Unread postby may41970 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:13 am

I apologize, NiM, for the mean stuff I said about you. I hope you can forgive my stupidity; hope you can come back and post whatever and whenever you want - even if it's only once a year.

And hey, I don't have any problem if you wanna get some revenge. You can make a real mean (or brutally honest - take your pick) post about me if you want.

I'm really sorry, NiM.

may4 "the nincompoop" 1970
may41970

Reply from NatureisMad

Unread postby NatureisMad » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:23 pm

Hello may41970,

I appreciate the apology & all that, but it is not necessary. I was never offended in the first place. As I (kind of- in a P.M.) told socrates just to not get too paranoid. I had a feeling it was a complete misunderstanding, anyways. Also, socrates worded it quite well as far as misconstruing others' words/intentions here in Cyberspace.

posted by socrates,
It is so easy for us to become paranoid and distrustful. We simply can't see facial expressions when we are on the net. There is no way we will ever get a total context to our words. We can get damn close, but in real life such misunderstandings do not occur as often as on the internet.

Yeah, well said. I agree.

No big deal here, may. The awareness continues. We are real people awake in this science fiction world we are all living in now. We made it through the all of the other fake/disinfo/far-out/B.S. chemtrail websites out there online. We are still around.

I hope to get regularly back online within a month. Because every time I visit here, it is so hard to leave. Time just flies by.

So, to all: Let the truth & knowledge flow freely here in this forum!
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

may's quote, etc.

Unread postby NatureisMad » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:39 pm

posted by may41970
And hey, I don't have any problem if you wanna get some revenge. You can make a real mean (or brutally honest - take your pick) post about me if you want.

No, I'm not into revenge/vindictiveness at all. You & soc just misjudged me, is all. I think it's an easy thing to do online.

I will tell you this about me and the chemtrail spraying. It is such a burden on my mind & so ridiculous that it is happening so severely, that sometimes I cope with it utilizing humor. It's so damn hard to swallow sometimes that I just burst out laughting. Hey, we all need some levity once in a while, right? Especially with the horror that takes place in our atmosphere pretty much every day.

But, I swear to God, that quote you made back in the Chemtrail Central days must be the funniest I have ever read. I still laugh almost every time I read it. I don't know if you meant it to be funny or not. In fact, I'm guessing that at the time you wrote that you were pretty pissed off. I mean, how can a rational, caring person not be pissed with this reality on their mind at the time? But, whew :) , it is great:

posted by may41970
I feel like an ant crawling around on the ground while some dumb kid sprays me with whatever he could dig up from under the kitchen cabinet. And no one gives a damn.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Re: Reply from NatureisMad

Unread postby socrates » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:47 pm

[quote="NatureisMad"]The awareness continues. We are real people awake in this science fiction world we are all living in now. We made it through the all of the other fake/disinfo/far-out/B.S. chemtrail websites out there online. We are still around.
I hope to get regularly back online within a month. Because every time I visit here, it is so hard to leave. Time just flies by.

So, to all: Let the truth & knowledge flow freely here in this forum!

Myself and may41970 were put through the wash or whatever you want to call it. I do think there is something to this idea of mirroring. One can see how trolls, paid or otherwise, are motivated to divide and conquer and make us doubt ourselves. I think Greenman was created to mirror you. Perverted Introvert was created to mirror me. They both seem to have similarities with ourselves, but then there are the obvious warped differences. Mmmmbarium was banned from Gastronamus. Greenman without any explanation quit the next day. Deborah is meant to mirror Rosalind Peterson, Weatherfake714 mirrors Scott Stevens. When I went after Arcadia Ego and Jeff Wells a couple months ago, they came up with a fake to mirror may41970, someone named msalling22. It's the Swampgas psyop, where there are these fakes, he calls them DAARPA wolves in the henhouse. The main goal is to frustrate us and to confuse newbies and fence sitters. Bottom line- they do not want real people to work together.

Then you have your scruffy stereotypes. Swamp is the hippie. Mech is the constitutionalist. Jim Phelps is the religious fanatic. There are tons of rense-robots. There are tons of disinfo, way-out crap being posted and linked to. Chemtrail Central really needs to open up their place again to new members. When a place becomes 98% fake, it loses any credibility it once may have had. It is simply now too over the top. Or a better way to put it, the three of us are no longer there to call the ******** for what it is. It's a pretty smart scam they have going on, making chemtrails look kooky. I do believe they wish the few of us who have exposed them weren't as successful in doing so.

There are tons of fake fights being scripted. Myself and may41970 researched "Lou Aubuchont." The findings are found elsewhere here. Instead of "Lou" rationally answering our questions, he became embroiled in the cyber bullying that coincided with the crap at Michael Rivero's WhatReallyHappened forum. For the most part I avoid direct interaction with the paid trolls. I have gotten heaps of abuse the last year. Increase1776 gave me **** at Gastro, and I did respond then. Perverted Introvert, Kola, Halva, and then Lou have gone after me. I rarely have responded directly to them. How is one to interact with paid fakes? Why waste so much effort taking their words seriously? It's not like they ever debate fair.

There is now this fake username called TOTO who reads here and then copy and pastes at DebateBothSides. He has written the exact things that a Reddot at WRH wrote. He has the same modus operandi and techniques of Lou Aubuchont and the Ender crowd from WRH. These are sadistic, paid posters who have much in common with Hal Turner. Their job is to create angst. Their job is simply to divide and conquer and make the internet look and feel like a piece of ****. The fakes try to make it seem that I am part and parcel of internet fights and trouble making. But for the most part, I do not read all of these peoples' posts, some like TOTO and Lou are simply unreadable. I rarely respond directly to them.

Then they sign up here and totally ignore this fakery aspect to chemtrails. They make me out to be closed-minded and authoritarian. If one reads the exchanges between myself and IslandBreeze or viewfromKSA, they can see that the others did not debate fair. They showed no respect for our general take on there being a script. They showed no interest in any of the ******** we have uncovered.

Fascists do not like independent thought.

I think eventually we are bound to get some new people who agree with us that Chemtrail Central is in all likelihood produced by those affiliated with conducting the aerosol programs. Mark Steadham's actions, along with those of Aubuchont, Wayne Hall, on and on give me the impression that these are low level spooks and astroturfers getting paid to post and obfuscate.

Chemtrail Centrail has been purged from the wayback machine. There is no way to see any Aubuchont posts unless one views them here. They were available before. We have uncovered plenty of scrubbing and pruning done by the #1 chemtrail search engine result. Who but disinfo creeps would practice such extreme forms of censorship and cover ups of its history? Aubuchont made over 900 posts at CTC. He proclaimed himself as being a chemtrails activist from Parsonsfield, Maine. I don't think there is a "Lou Aubuchont." No one who wants to see chemtrails exposed and stopped would ever delete all their posts like that. But he was a chump. In place of his posts are references to myself and may41970. Eventually, people will find us and get the true picture of why CTC was started and why it is at the top of search engine results. It's all been about making chemtrails look like a kooky hoax.

We got the word out about the script.

Let's see, there's me, Lophofo, may41970, Man&Nature{N.I.M.}, con-trail, and CrystalRose who think Chemtrail Central is full of ****. That's six of us who somehow connected and regrouped. We were at CTC around the same time. There must be hundreds, probably thousands of us out there who feel that CTC is rigged, as rigged as the Jay Reynolds, Wayne Hall, Ed Snell/Cydoniaquest, Lou Aubuchont/Tracker, and Deborah/Foot Soldier fights. It's been as scripted as any cheesy movie.
socrates
gadfly

This Could Be The End

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:01 am

I simply feel like an idiot at this point. When there is support, then I feel able to take chances. On a few occasions, for example, I've mentioned long strands of something that could be fallout. Yesterday I wrote of finding strange fiber-like patches in the early morning. It would be nice to have others here to help me work through it. The last thing I want to do is post anything that isn't true. When I get no feedback on such things, it becomes tough to know what I am on about. It is simply no fun feeling isolated and as if the whole world is on one's shoulder.

To NatureisMad- You have some nerve telling me a few months ago you were back for regular posting. I'm sorry I just sent you a mean email, but if there is one person to blame for this forum failing, IT IS YOU.

To Busytown- I am not trying to hurt your feelings. You are simply the latest in a long list of people who say one thing yet do another. I'm not sure why you promised me chemtrail pictures over the weekend yet didn't deliver. Here's an idea: DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU'RE NOT GOING TO KEEP.

To Lophofo- You are the straw that has broken the camel's back. I was pleased when you showed up and put together the HAARP thread. A while back you told me about a disinfo article on HAARP published by Popular Science. I waited for you to post on it. Recently, you wrote to me that you realised how frustrating it must be for me with the lack of others making posts. You said you had good stuff to add on this one article. The post never arrived.

To anyone who reads this and thinks I am an ******* brow-beating people into posts, I'm sorry. Yet, it is my humble opinion that it is their and the good lurkers' fault that this forum is on its last legs. Folks can think they care about getting chemtrails exposed and stopped, yet if they can't even make a few posts once in a while to try to establish at least one legitemate forum devoted to chemtrails, they are doing nothing about this but venting to a few people in their local areas.

There is tons of good stuff in the top section. It doesn't take much effort to register. It doesn't take much time to add one's voice. Five to ten minutes here or there to keep a place going, that's all I ever expected. Reading some various prose on chemtrail ideas would have been nice. Any feedback at all on materials in the top section would have greatly helped.

I exposed all the major chemtrail forums as being rigged. I have exposed the presentation of chemtrails on the internet as being scripted. I took a spiritual hit to flush away that nonsense. I tried to establish this place, so sane people could articulate for newbies and fence-sitters why we think chemtrails are the result of deliberate activities. I thought we would be able to eventually take things up a notch by working through chemtrail ideas in a logical manner. But when there is zero feedback for all the good stuff accumulated, there is no way for a place to ever grow. It is simply too much to expect one person to be able to generate enough good materials for a whole forum. I feel let down. Good lurkers and members have let themselves down by not seizing this opportunity to put together a decent presentation on the chemtrails.

BY DOING NOTHING YOU GET THE CHEMTRAIL CENTRAL NONSENSE YOU DESERVE. YOU GOOD PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING HAVE CONDEMNED OURSELVES TO NEVER GETTING A FAIR SHAKE WITH CHEMTRAILS. YOU KNOW THEY'RE REAL. I KNOW IT. BUT WHEN NEWBIES AND FENCE-SITTERS LEARN ABOUT CHEMTRAILS, THEY ARE GOING TO GO TO THE INTERNET AND END UP WITH THE FAKES. THEY ARE GOING TO EITHER DECIDE IT'S JUST EXTRA AIR TRAFFIC OR SOME ENIGMA NOT TO WORRY ABOUT TOO MUCH. They'll think, oh well, yeah something's up, but there's nothing I can do about it. You could have done something. You could have helped prove that chemtrails are not contrails. You could have helped develop an alternative to the other ********. If the good people had done their role, this place would be the eventual #1 chemtrails forum. The fakes would have been neutralized.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:01 am

I'd like to apologize for some of my periodic rants. This place has had its ups and downs. But I just took the time to fix images in the chemtrail subliminal thread. Months back, I fixed links and images in the top main section on chemtrails. If anyone notices any more, please let me know. I can go back to the saved files of this forum and to archive.org {the wayback machine} to try to fix things.

One thing I find a bit distressing is that I can edit member posts and there will be no trace that I touched their posts. I never edit other person's posts other to fix links or images. Whenever I edit my own posts, it will say so at the bottom of the post. The only time it won't say an edit was made is if the post in question is the last one made on a thread.

My fear is that corrupt wemasters at other forums could get into member posts and literally warp them. One of my biggest beefs with Agent 99 at BradBlog was how she was always putting her grubby paws on my posts. But I digress.

Sorry for any inconvenience with folks finding free forums running slow or saying the server is busy, etc.. One can clear cookies and caches. They can go to another website and then try this place again, and it might come back on. I think free forums is pretty good, and most of the time it is fast and on-line.

I am thinking of opening the place up again to public posts. That will only work if the good lurkers chip in. I would have to delete troll spam, unless it can at least be a bit entertaining or used as a case study. 8)

So I'm not giving up. I will never give up. If I ever say that again, don't believe it!

I am enthused about BlueSkyHope showing up. She has a good ******** detector system. So does everyone who is on this forum. I miss Con-trail and NatureisMad, hope they come back. May41970 was let go for excessive cursing. I also didn't like his attack on Isard.

There is free speech here. People can disagree with me. Hopefully, someday we get 10-20 more sincere people. Then there will be less pressure on individual posters to keep hope alive here. A number of the members are simply not forum hounds. I suspect they will post here and there when they feel inspired to.

Not everything on this forum is equal in impact, I admit. Some of it, in fact a lot of it, is very excellent. I am humble. I have come up with some of my own original research. But the bulk of the info here can be tracked down and verified. There are a lot of gems here. To the newbies and fence-sitters, in fact all people, do not be afraid to scroll and search through the top section for the many nuggets. Use discretion when reading. Consider the sources. Think for yourselves. Most important, never forget that each person is special. We each have the capacity to spread the word. Hopefully this website has given you the good reader the confidence to speak about chemtrails in public. There are logical theories for why they are being done. There are good sources like the Moyer reports to send newbies to. Find a way to let them know about the planted kookiness. Do not be afraid to see chemtrails for what they are in all their complexity. It's about modifying the weather, the making of fake clouds by deliberate aircraft. We the chemmies will never quit in our quest for exposure, cessation, and accountability.

Maybe chemmie is a bad word, but I am not afraid to use it. Maybe chemtrails is a bad word, but I still use it. Not all the time. Rosalind Peterson never uses the word. Her stance would have more credibility if she wasn't doing interviews with Freeman Perspective and The Alex Jones Show, imho. I am still waiting for her to reply to an email from me.

It may seem that I am throwing people left and right under the bus. But I'm not really doing that. I'm watching their back.

A long time ago, this place sent letters to Will Thomas warning him about the bad sources for his Chemtrails Confirmed book. He never responded. After Jeff Ferrell confirmed through speaking with Terry Stewart that a Thomas story about some joint American-Canadian military project was fabricated, I knew Thomas was for a fact not a credible journalist. Has he retracted the Terry Stewart story? Has he made any disclaimers about the credibility of "Deep Sky" and "Aubuchont?" I think not.

There is plenty of open source info people should check out. Letting the reader decide is not just a cliche.

Anyway, sorry for the long-winded prose. :)
Sorry for the emotional rant.

Maybe we should hear a tune to inspire us for the tough journey ahead.

{yikes, another edit- I was perusing Chemtrail central and just noticed that Mr Jones, as crazy a believer as there is, mentioned the same Carpenters tune. Also, this is a good opportunity to mention the excessive mentioning of a planet x and its connection to chemtrails. BlueSkyHope told me about some guy she is researching who has been on about this too, and that he has been an associate of Scott Stevens. Hopefully, we'll be able to figure out what this planet x ******** is about and perhaps where this nonsense formed. But anyway, if any other wierd coincidences show up, It's not anything deliberate on my part. Sometimes there really are just coincidences.}

carpenters -We've Only Just Begun

Ok, now you need an antidote to that. Hey, if someone's down, it's not a good idea to listen to Walking on Sunshine. Sometimes its okay to feel romantic like Beethoven and let out some steam. Sometimes it's a good idea to let things ride out yin-yang style.

Alice In Chains - Man In The Box
video link
{embedding disallowed}

{on edit- I just noticed a couple strange coincidences with the videos below. A bit eerie. :shock:

At the beginning of the Nirvana video on the screen it says Hoax Production.

One of the George Harrison lines is that the mind can blow a cloud away. Yikes, just like "Lou Aubuchont" and some others have claimed. Those are good tunes, so they shall remain.}

Nirvana-In Bloom

George Harrison - All Things Must Pass

[quote="Revan0357"]George Harrison - All Things Must Pass

Copyright - 1970 Apple/EMI Records

"All Things Must Pass" is a song written by George Harrison.

During The Beatles Get Back sessions in January 1969, this was one of many songs the group rehearsed to be part of their new album. As the sessions progressed, the song was pushed to the side. After the project was abandoned, Harrison recorded a solo demo of the song on multi-track tape on February 25, 1969. (The demo of the song was released on The Beatles' Anthology 3 album in 1996.) The song was never formally recorded by The Beatles by the time of their break-up, although considering the subject matter of the song, it would have been very suitable for their final release Let It Be in 1970.

Harrison recorded the definitive version on his landmark All Things Must Pass album later that year.

The song underwent a number of small changes from when it was first written in late 1968. The line "a mind can blow those clouds away" was originally written as the more literal "a wind can blow those clouds away," but bootlegs from the January 1969 Beatles sessions reveal John Lennon suggesting the change to "mind" to include a bit of "psychedelia" in the song. Perspective on one line was slightly changed from "It's not always been this grey" (with The Beatles) on the demo to "It's not always gonna be this grey" (on his own) on the final recording.

Billy Preston, who played keyboard during "Get Back/Let It Be" sessions and later performed with The Beatles at the Roof Concert, recorded his version of the song on "Encouraging Words" album (as well as he recorded My Sweet Lord)- before it surfaced on Harrison's triple album.

The title and lyrics of the song probably come from the last words of Buddah: "All composite things pass away. Strive for your own liberation with diligence" (often shortened to "All things must pass away".)

Paul McCartney sang this song at the Concert for George memorial for Harrison on November 29, 2002.

Lyrics:
Sunrise doesn't last all morning
A cloudburst doesn't last all day
Seems my love is up and has left you with no warning
But it's not always going to be this grey

All things must pass
All things must pass away

Sunset doesn't last all evening
A mind can blow those clouds away
After all this my love is up and must be leaving
It's not always going to be this grey

All things must pass