Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

GoogleAds- Sorry

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

GoogleAds- Sorry

Unread postby socrates » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:07 pm

I was surprised to see the ads at first. It wasn't my decision.

There are threads at the FreeForum help center on this.
There is also this one post explaining the move.

forum.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=28803

Sorry for any inconvenience.

One of the main reasons I signed us up to FreeForums was because I hate ads.

Pink Floyd - Money
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:26 pm

I just noticed we were getting the underlined kind of ads too. We have the choice of those ads or the google sense ones or both. Our forum was set to both. We should now only have the google ones. I never liked the underlined ads. The google ads don't seem too bad except for the odd few. I think ads are actually a good idea. Since freeforums went to them, I haven't noticed any downtime or much slowness in page loading. They had to go to ads to pay for their servers.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:15 pm

{on edit- I figured out the community chest thing. It was for members to donate money which could be used as credits for mod upgrades, removal of ads, things like that. I have removed that icon.

There also seems to be the future possiblity for this place to put up our own ads and generate revenue. But I don't see that ever happening. There are enough ads here already. I also don't see how there would be much revenue for this place considering the humble traffic we get. I don't make a cent from blogging and don't expect to ever make any money off of the internet.}

There is a box now below where people can make donations. That wasn't my idea. I wouldn't mind becoming a full-time blogger, but I am not holding my breath. Maybe someone rich out there who thinks we could someday make a difference will sponsor this place. I doubt it, but again, it wasn't my idea. I do think free forums is running a lot more smoothly since going to ads, so that part of it has worked out well.

Here's a preview of what I am working on. It could take me a while, but I already took the screenshots, did the research. The writing part is what it is. It can take a while. Transforming screenshots to url image links can take a while too.

I'm always looking for a bit of closure or further insights. But here it is, what I want to write about when I get the chance.

One story not mentioned below- I observed chemtrails friday midday, so i could check the upper atmosphere readings.

These other two- one on election fraud- trying to wrap up this fintan dunne, hertzberg, Democratic Underground, DailyKos, election fraud, tinfoil by association angle. The second one, wow, Chemtrail Central history, **** that backs up what myself and may41970 have been saying about the history of chemtrails on the internet. A poster named nsasucks is revealed, one whom Thermit gave his own section. He is tied into organite and crazy posts and new age books, etc..He is tied to Don Croft and other characters who over the years have made chemtrails appear as a kooky hoax.

1) On Fintan Dunne's Internet fake list, he doesn't include Democratic Underground or DailyKos. Dunne still posts at DU, but is primarily cast into the dungeon. On his fakes list is BradBlog, Bev Harris, and Raw Story. Even Ralph Nader is on the list. Hertzberg was prolific at Dunne's place. Hmmm. No mention of Don Siegelman at his trashy website. Brad and RawStory cover it good, a huge story, nails Karl Rove bad for prison time if there's justice. DU railroaded Bev Harris. Hertzberg was hired by a repiglican and I reread from the following link, he ran away like a ***** after saying he'd answer any questions. A few good posters pointed out the irrgularities in his comments. And DailyKos mocks BradBlog and "conspiracy nutters." Connect the dots.

Does anyone know information on Election Science Institute, formerly

Evidence of Chemtrail Forum Script!!!!!!!!!!
2) The key to this next one is orbwar.com I never really investigated it, but I've always thought the orb thing was ********. Like orgone. But I can't figure out everything, so I leave **** like that to the someday maybe figure it out bin. This person Delicious made 28 posts, but the twelve from this one thread were deleted from her profile. She got banned. Lulu did it. Lulu, remember when Swamp told you enough said? I remember **** like that, Chief. Lulu went to the maverick's debunker board. weatherfake714 is there too. Jay Reynolds. It is the closed-minded debunker side of the script. It is a crazy sequence. And then orbwar.com ended up making a whole page devoted to CTC censorship. Including this one thread.

So one thing to figure out is orbwar.com a real website or part of the scam. It was obvious that it was an unfair banning, with a lot of he said, she said. It reminded me of what happened to Innocent Bystander, but from the flip side. Chemtrails on the internet is mostly about keeping it in the realm of enigmas.

orbwar.com/removed-topic-1.htm

If orbwar is a joke, then bingo, full script. Then Innocent Bystander was probably in on it too.

3) Bizarre thread including a don bradley{nsa sucks} and cydoniaquest. Cyquest made contradictory posts. I don't see how Mark Steadham hasn't been involved in this completely, this scam.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread444.html

Don Bradley wrote books. He got talked about at organite websites and other ********. I took close to 200 screenshots. Time consuming stuff. Have to figure what to edit, what to keep. Unfortunately with the internet, the dark side is always scrubbing and pruning. Hopefully eventually I can find the time to do well on these. Sorry for my indulgence.
socrates
gadfly

Return to It Happens