Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

to socrates, from your moderator

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

to socrates, from your moderator

Unread postby deleted username » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:54 am

socrates,

I was originally gonna send this to you in a pm, but I changed my mind and decided to come out and say it straight for you and anyone else that's interested. My time is really limited these days. Generally, I like to post in the evening, after having a drink or two. But in the last couple weeks, my evenings have been busy and I just don't have so much time to log onto the net and post.

I know you hope that I can moderate and post here more frequently; I know it frustrates you that I don't help out with your board as much as you expect. Throughout the day, I always find myself thinking about your posts here, and how I want to respond- but when evening comes, my time is so short.

I'm just trying to say that I'll do the best I can to post; to comment; even to moderate - but please try to understand that my time these days is really filled up. I'll still try my best to get a couple decent posts onto this board every week. Please don't kill this board, no matter how frustrating it might get at times.

I'm still here; I won't abandon this place.

may41970
deleted username

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:28 pm

You know how I feel about pm's. Some of your best posts were made that way. A lot of them can be found at this forum, but they are within my posts.

I signed up at Carnicoms and invited dayglo. My name there is "grhyts." Yeah, a strange name. I've had that for about a year but never used it. Ez-board wouldn't let me make a new one. I know she is conservative, but she is a kindred spirit as regards to the tinfoil by association. Crystal Rose, who I met at CTC a year ago and recently became reacquainted with, she has offered to post, but like yourself, needs the certain mood to get it done. Posts don't need to be that long. Sometimes it would be nice to just get some dialogue going.

Like I am curious about this Terry Stewart quote from years ago about chemtrails in Victoria, British Columbia. It just seems that chemtrails have been proven. Am I missing something with that one?

Hopefully we'll get some real folks posting here soon. EA was Mr. Eugenics. Viking was Mr. Mind Control. I think con-trail is mad at me for asking him to pipe it down with the excessive conspiracy slant. I pm'ed Jester, maybe he or she will start posting soon.

I won't delete this board. It's an opportunity for any real people out there to make a contribution to authentic chemtrails awareness without worrying about the noise factor. If the stuff is good, it can easily be crossposted to CTC, DBS, and now Carnicom's.

Yeah, thanks may41970. The wrh thread you started was a good one. You also were the one to make sure the ctc changes threads weren't forgotten about. I realize chemtrails are a difficult topic to write about.

We have done our part. We were at the major chemtrail boards at the same time and experienced the same nonsense. We have found a way to document and explain this problem with netvocated forums, and specifically as concerning the fake "believers" and "debunkers."
socrates
gadfly

Thank you for keeping it real.

Unread postby NatureisMad » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:31 pm

Hello Socrates & may41970,

It feels alright to see a website that is not infested with fakes & the convolution clowns running rampant. This whole internet thing is truly crazy. I know this now. I feel, after browsing chemtrail forums one after another for a couple of years now, that this whole Cyberspace area is hacked, tracked, and full of disinformation, bad, paranoid, and misguided people.

I would not be surprised if my computer blows up tomorrow or the next day. Fine with me. Or if this fine website here disappears into thin air next week. I hope not, but this world wide web thing is obviously subject to the entire spectrum of everything. One has to take it for what it is.

You two have started up a nice website here for real people who know that this spraying of our skies is really happening and has been for years now. Let's wake some people up!!

So, thanks for creating it. :)
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Unread postby socrates » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:39 pm

NatureisMad, not just saying this, but we are like the three amigos. We survived all that crap, and think about it, we knew CTC was crap from the get go. It was the figuring out the Lou Aubuchont/Increase1776 crap that took so long, because they hid those ctc changes threads, then they went all quiet, now they both are back at ctc like nothing happened.

You must have seen the thread on starman at gastro.
That is like when some B movie has something in the background that doesn't make sense, but it gets left in anyway.

Then we had to figure out chem11 which wasn't too tough, thanks to Big Bunny.

Then it's like that Bob Dylan song, when you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.
socrates
gadfly

Great Bob Dylan quote

Unread postby NatureisMad » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:34 pm

Speaking of Dylan;
here is a great quote from him:

"You don't need a weatherman to tell you which way the wind blows."
-Bob Dylan
Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:34 pm.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

Return to It Happens