Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

I am new to this

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

I am new to this

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:57 pm

{with merged threads, the adjusted view count is +670}

I have never been even a moderator. Kind of in real life, but not with an internet forum. I am looking to boot only those who cross some sort of line. Entropian Artifact got bounced because he was playing mind games. There is that letter he sent me, it's on the wrh thread, I feel it speaks for itself.

Brass Rat/Viking also got banned. But I am not out to ban anyone unless they cross ridiculous lines.

I do want the main board as tinfoil free as possible. The best chance to get chemtrails exposed is to reach a "critical mass" of awareness that something is indeed going on, and that it is deliberate in nature.

As long as a source is decent, it can be on the main board. There are mind control weapons for real. The story came out last year. The military is f^#&ing around with crazy ****. But the kind of stuff coming out about chemtrails as mind control weaponry or as depopulation, that will not help chemtrail awareness. By the way, for all the war mongering going on, all we have to do is outlaw that crap and have the constitution abided to, have international laws already in place enforced.

This is what I mean about the mind control weapons.

AP IMPACT: US commanders request energy beam weapon, but worry it could be seen as torture
Published: August 29, 2007
Associated Press- {excerpt}
WASHINGTON: President Saddam Hussein had been gone from Iraq for just a few weeks, and U.S. forces in Fallujah, west of Baghdad, already were being called unwelcome invaders. One of the first big anti-American protests of the war escalated into shootouts that left 18 Iraqis dead and 78 wounded.

It would be a familiar scene in Iraq's next few years: Crowds gather, insurgents mingle with civilians. Troops open fire, and innocents die.

All the while, according to internal military correspondence obtained by The Associated Press, U.S. commanders were telling Washington that many civilian casualties could be avoided by using a new nonlethal weapon developed over the past decade.

Military leaders repeatedly and urgently requested the device. It uses energy beams instead of bullets and lets soldiers break up unruly crowds without firing a shot.

It is a ray gun that neither kills nor maims, but the Pentagon has refused to deploy it because of the possibility that the weapon might be seen as a torture device.

Perched on a Humvee or a flatbed truck, the Active Denial System gives people hit by the invisible beam the sense that their skin is on fire. They move out of the way quickly and without injury.

On April 30, 2003, two days after the first Fallujah incident, Gene McCall, then the top scientist at Air Force Space Command in Colorado, typed out a two-sentence e-mail to Gen. Richard Myers, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

"I am convinced that the tragedy at Fallujah would not have occurred if an Active Denial System had been there," McCall told Myers, according to the e-mail obtained by AP. The system should become "an immediate priority," McCall said...

I am not one to give up. We may appear to be on the tinfoil side of reality, it may appear that no one will ever take our claims seriously, but Paul Moyer of KNBC, Los Angeles did. When **** settles down with gw and that crap, keep an eye on the weather bills, as Don Smith alluded to. "They" are gonna keep trying to make legal all that stuff they are up to.

We have a new member here, TheObvious. I have to delete him. I will email him at ctc, but this is a post he left there.

chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg108883.html#108883
Seeing them almost daily too

Beautiful sky ruined by the things. Funny, I thought about the UFO connection, too. I thought I might be the only one. I am not a firm believer in aliens, per se, but I am open minded. I thought: What could the point be of all of these trails clouding up the sky, and went through the various reasons in my mind and thought, maybe it is to simply "cloud" our view of what is in the sky; i.e. ufos. I really don't know. Almost anything is possible it seems. I thought about the 2012 connection too.

The guy above him was talking about ufo's and orbs. a 2012 connection? who just comes out and says crap like this. I believe in reincarnation, but you don't see me running my mouth off about how all animals have souls, well, maybe once in a while if the subject is vegetarianism or something.

But sorry to ramble. I think this person might be the habitual multiple poster. There was someone with the name observer, then debunker.

Just a hunch.

and who would do such a thing except for an astroturfer. Swampgas at ctc says that weatherman714 is yaak is ed snell, cydoniaquest, etc. someone named swedishoo said that yaak had the same ip as cydoniaquest. May41970 knows what I am talking about. There is this strange past with these recurring characters, it's convoluted, that's the best way to describe it.

And Jester is gone too. I don't like people signing up and then not posting unless I know the person.

That's about it. Thanks for your time and consideration.

A "Winston Smith" was also deleted because he never signed in. Yet another id signed up the other day, but they too were deleted. At CTC that person had posted about orgonite and also on how there seems to be coded messages in clouds. I don't want to see that type of disinfo rubbish.
socrates
gadfly

Some Thoughts

Unread postby socrates » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:11 pm

I have been thinking about where this forum is, and where it should be headed.

I have decided that I will no longer be making long copy and paste posts. I want this place to be more user friendly, more dialogue, less scrolling.

I put up a lot of crap in a short time because I felt this place was just too empty, that it needed some type of base of info. That has been accomplished. Now it is time for this place to be de-socratized. There is simply too much me, and not enough of others.

So, in the future, I will be making shorter posts. I will be more apt to post excerpts over putting up long pieces. I am not saying others can't put up nice articles, as long as they aren't copyrighted against that, and that we are just doing it for educational purposes.

I have offered Don Smith and M.A. Basher their own sections. This place was started because myself and May41970 had gotten run off of chemtrail central and debate both sides. I am proud of our accomplishments. We pretty much stuck to just outing the most prolific writers on the chemtrail boards, to let the newbies and those on the fence realise that chemtrails are kooky is a real astroturfing project. Just look at Deborah/Footsoldier and her contrail thread at DBS. She had started the thread over two years ago. Her first post had a few paragraphs referring to Jay Reynolds' calling what we are witnessing ordinary contrails. She then proceeded to post soooooo much on commercial air traffic, basically, that there is so much of it now. She has on more than one occasion made it clear that she does not believe in chemtrails the way most of us "chemmies" do. She mentions chemtrails as if they are a "possibility." She is simply astroturfing that chemtrails are contrails. As regards to her opening posts on that thread, she has deleted two whole paragraphs referring to Jay Reynolds. She deleted those words two years after the post. That is as insidious as it gets. Whenever I have edited posts long after the fact, I have always explained what got changed and why.

Now why has Deborah/Foot Soldier been on these chemtrail boards all these years, if she doesn't even believe they are real? She was at CTC and Carnicom's from the beginning. Then she was at DBS, and now at Megasprayer.

Megasprayer is run by Chem11. He has been at these boards also from the beginning. If one looks at how he viewed chemtrails then, to what he puts up now, the differences are astounding.

This is the astroturfing going on. That yes, aircraft emissions are creating fake overcasts. But to these two prolific chemtrail bloggers, the overcasts are being created by commercial aircraft. They are pretty much arguing the same points as Jay Reynolds. The only difference is that they think the contrails are bad, while Jay thinks they are a sign of peace and prosperity.

But anyway, there I went again and made another long post.

This is what I am thinking. I do not want this place to fall into oblivion. I think there is an important message here. That being that all chemmies are not nutjobs.

So this is my promise. I will try to make most of my posts short and sweet. I want this place to become more user friendly. I want this to be a real alternative to the fake chemtrail boards.

And this leads me to my last thought. I now think the only way this place can survive is if it somehow gets beyond chemtrails, to diversify.

So, I will try my best to allow others to help expand this place. New sections can be created. New members will arrive. In a way, it is my fault this place has stagnated a bit. Apologies for that. I will try to tighten my posts from here on out.

I will no longer try to make threads that go on for 18 pages. I will try my best to make this place more user-friendly. If anyone out there, the members and readers, want to help make this place more reader-friendly, your efforts will be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
some nobody from Massachusetts, Amerika.

{on edit- no longer a sticky thread}
Last edited by socrates on Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 am

I just wanted to say a few more things.

Today, FreeForums was having a few glitches. If anything strange is going on, people can go to the freeforums.org messageboard and probably find out what the deal is.

As to the members only section, it is only there as a last resort, it will serve as a "diversion bin" if trolls end up here and try to muck up threads, or if anything develops where it might be a good idea to keep it hidden. Again, it is only there as a last resort. I don't think we need any type of "fight club." There is enough negativity in this world as there is.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:10 pm

I probably won't be posting as much in the immediate future. My next goal is to go through all the threads and look for broken links, images, etc. and fix them.

In a perfect world, I would go through every post and fix typos, polish the writing. Hopefully, the readers will forgive us all for any tough spots to get through. May41970 made a great point yesterday. This forum is all about communication. We abhor lies and head games.

If anyone sees any broken links and images, please let me know. If plenty of them are down, that will mean the image host server mynetimages.com is down. I've yet to see that happen and recommend that place to everyone. Also, readers/lurkers, you are invited to post. That is why the "public forum" was established.

Ok. This one is for the Red Sox. The parade is going on right now. The Dropkick Murphys just cranked out a tune for the Nation. Please don't hate us Sox fans. 1978 with Bucky Dent was brutal. Buckner in 1986? Ouch. But the way they came back in 2004, beating the Yankees in four straight, that means one thing in this life: There is always hope!

socrates
gadfly

New Guidelines For Posting At The Chemtrail Haven

Unread postby socrates » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:18 pm

If someone wishes to contribute to our forum, they are more than welcomed. Yet due to the constant attacks and the dearth of sincere people making posts in this section, it no longer makes any sense to let anyone post.

{on edit: this thread used to be in the original public forum. Guests can now make posts anywhere they like. Yet, due to the trolling and spam, we have been forced to have a moderator queue. Myself or Lophofo will get your posts published asap. To avoid the delay, please consider registering and help make this the #1 chemtrail forum. Someone has to do it. You could be the 100th monkey!}

When people sign up, they will receive a pm from myself confirming that they are active to start posting. What I want in return is a brief pm back explaining how the person heard of us and what their areas of interest are.

I have gone through the top section and fixed as many broken links and images as possible.
Eventually, I will go through the other sections and clean those up also.

There is enough good stuff now at this forum to stop worrying about any lack of content.

The attacks on this forum and on ourselves across the internet show that we have hit some kind of raw nerve.
If the work we have done here had no basis in reality, then we would simply be ignored.

If this turns out to be more like a blog in the form of a forum, then so be it.
But bullcrap, trolling, and disinformation will not be allowed here.

Recently, new members such as Athena88 and the person from Saudi Arabia attempted to discredit this forum by posting assorted tinfoil ideas and other such nonsense. The posts by the person from Saudi Arabia were quickly moved from the main top forum into the chemtrails are kooky bin. This message goes out to all the disinfo creeps trying to discredit this website. You will never be able to discredit the truth. You may be able to get registered and develop some trust among us, but once you reveal yourself as being a fake, your posts will be moved out of that top section. If the posts are perceived as being trolling and/or some kind of obfuscation, such posts will be moved to this section. This bottom subforum will basically become a type of "dungeon."

Also, while I believe in free speech and whatnot, any posts that are clearly trolling and/or spam will be subject to deletion.

So this is the deal. People are free to register. They will receive a hello from myself. In return, I want a pm back with a brief explanation of their situation, of how they heard of us, and what their objectives are. That is not too much to ask, imho.

If someone signs up and does not abide to these basic requests, their username will be deleted.

I am actually pleased to see such a disinfo campaign in effect to discredit this place.
That to me is proof that we have hit raw nerves with hacks and shills paid to manipulate the internet.

Due to the stealing of my identity, I will no longer be making posts as socrates anywhere else on the internet.
I made a few at BradBlog. I made a few at Dr. Rost's blog. I will never do that again.

Finally, when I do review the threads in the other sections, when I get the time, there could possibly be some updating. The most important thing I wish to do is fix broken links, images, etc.. But perhaps there will be places where I add some updating. When that takes place, I will do so with red font colour and add in the words on edit.

the people united will never be defeated

Bob Marley - Crazy Baldheads

The Beatles - Don't Let Me Down
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:33 pm

For the time being, the edit and delete mods have been turned off. It is what it is.
socrates
gadfly

New Members: Please Read

Unread postby socrates2 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:23 am

The private messages have been acting funny the last several months as regards to new members. They have been receiving deleted welcome notices addressed to others who for some reason never signed in or posted. Those names and messages were deleted, but for some reason, the messages are returning from the cyber limbo to confuse the new people. A few here can vouch for this happening. Then I'd have to explain it was a glitch.

In short, I have stopped sending welcome messages. When I see the new accounts, I'll just activate them as soon as possible. Thanks.

We have a new member, Lost_In_Haze. Welcome. You are ready to go. :)
socrates2

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Also, the board is going to be upgraded soon to v.3 of the software. There might be a few changes in store. None of the posts will be lost, but it could take a bit of time to adjust.

I'm not sure when this will happen.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:39 pm

This place may be down for a few days as FreeForums converts to v.3. I'm not sure how things will be changed. It could take a bit of time to even itself out. Sorry for any inconvenience.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby lost_in_haze » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:34 am

hey socrates2

i´m still not sure if u are in fact socrates, only as a guest..
anyway, as i already explained in a pm for socrates, there has been a mistake.
i signed in because i had some questions ailing me.
but by further reading through the threads i solved these. as i dont have any valuable information for you guys, i should not appear in the members list. in contrast to some members here i am not capable of analysing and comprehend facts in a scientific way.
also my spelling is crappy, for i am german. :cry:
point is, i can only make ordinary assumptions, which obviously are not taken to kindly on by the creator of the place, for reasons
that i can dammed well understand. (what i cant by the way is understand why you,socrates, are acting rather as you would like to convincepeople of the fact that YOU are for real and taking the sight on the sky for real, than the "frankensteins shananigans" itself.
i know for sure what i believe, i think lots of people do, but do you?? no offense, but i think u are wasting valuable energy this way.
paid fakes do not diserve that much energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and now i think its time to kick me out of your list, because i'll not be posting too much, because through about 20 threads i didnt have ANYTHING TO ADD, which wouldnt have been already explained by anyone else and in better ways i could do . but i will read.
Peace
lost_in_haze

Next

Return to It Happens