Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Cleaning up the Member's List

technical stuff, ideas, etc.

Cleaning up the Member's List

Unread postby socrates » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:14 am

Ok, no point in having members who aren't really members, unless they have made a lot of posts.

So Viking's 3 posts can be found here. DG, Day Glo from Carnicom's, is evidently a big Fox-TV fan and not really too helpful when it comes to solving the chemtrails. Her posts can be found here and here. There are a few other posts of hers I copied from google cache after we lost a few weeks worth of posts. They are in this forum somewhere. But overall, this is now about making the membership list more accurate.

"The Last Name Left" and "Tuddi/Jazzroc" can be found on this thread. "Last Name" also made some posts on the wrh unofficial forum thread.

Desertrose made one post here. There is also a whole thread on her with her username in the title. There is also the thread concerning The Progressive Independent, which she is a tool for. No need for her to be on the member list.

PatrickSMcNally is a holocaust denier who made one post here before being banned. No need for him on the list. He showed up around the same time as Banta, but unlike Banta had nothing to say about Steven hertzberg aka "Navari" which would explain why either of them would ever have signed up here. No, McSmelly showed up just to try to spread more of those right woos left lies.

Someone named "Wiebe" showed up here and left a tinfoil post right on one of our best informational stories, the thread on the German newscast. He or she certainly shouldn't be a member.

Helix's account has been turned off, same as Entropian Artifact, but both will remain because they did end up making a number of good posts. For Entropian Artifact, he would later reveal in a letter how he was playing mind games with me. That info can be found here. As for Helix, I don't appreciate anyone telling me "dogs are barking" and that i need to be careful, etc.. I don't know if Helix is a fake or just a useful idiot, but that type of cryptic fear mongering is not wanted here. It looked like Helix was gonna help out with identifying aircraft, things like that, but it just turned out to be a tease, then he or she tried to scare people out of exercising their constitutional rights to free speech. The taser isn't the only weopon used to try to shut us up. We can also be intimidated by other threats and innuendos. So, Helix, if you are for real, then you have been the most useful of idiots. Yet, that's like saying "Wiebe" could be a useful idiot too and not a plant. It is not our job to figure out who is a plant or who is a useful idiot. I am not knee-jerking into banning people. There are some fairly basic rules here. And I do give people plenty of chances to clarify, unless they are totally full of it like McSmelly and Tuddi/Jazzroc. And anyone else like "Cloudy Skies" and "Winston Smith," please don't sign up here and then don't post. Any name that doesn't post within three weeks of signing up will be deleted.
socrates
gadfly

er...ummmm......What?

Unread postby M. A. Basher » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:19 pm

Does that mean that you are kicking people out that don't pitch in too often?
....I didn't really read what was written......
M. A. Basher

Re: er...ummmm......What?

Unread postby socrates » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:41 pm

M. A. Basher wrote:Does that mean that you are kicking people out that don't pitch in too often?
....I didn't really read what was written......

No, because if someone like yourself doesn't post, there's nothing I can do. You can't force someone to make posts. But I know you in real life. I'm not gonna turn a friend into a "guest." I did that to the above because not only did they make just a few posts, they aren't really members. I have no problem with DG. If she wants to post here, then fine, she can re-register, and I won't do that again with her. But the others were just expanding the members list, the phrase for this is "padding the stats." There were a few who signed up, and sat for a month with 0 posts. I'd private message saying hi, what's up kind of question and got no response. You can go to a number of forums and check out their members list, then you can see how membership #'s can be distorted.

The thing with Helix, who is active to post right now. He or she wrote about men in black or something. Then the person is making it seem they can't post anymore because "dogs are barking." The way I see it, Helix has only made 11 or so posts. If that person is going to stop posting, should that person be considered a member? Because if that is the work of a fake, it is a the message to all to not get involved in exposing and stopping chemtrails. If that is the writing of someone paranoid, how does that help the chemtrails awareness movement. This is why the main goal of this forum is to keep that main section nice and tidy. It might not give all the answers, but chemtrails have definitely been shown to be REAL.

The philosophy of this place is to present a good case to the newbies and those on the fence that chemtrails are real. So there is a strong aversion to anything that portrays chemtrails awareness as some kooky, tinfoil hoax. Someone talking about "barking dogs" and the need to "be careful" does not help the cause.

But I am grateful to the Helix. That poster got me thinking about the chemjets. I think some of the chemtrail jets are the MD-88's. They have the rear engines with the T-Tail. Those T-Tails help jets make those crazy manoeuvers.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:58 pm

This is the type of troll who has been trying to gain membership.

screenshot

The paid trolls are frothing that they can't get in here. So they leave their dimestore psychological mind games. It doesn't get to me. This is a place where regular people can sign up where there won't be any closed-minded debunkers or crazy believers. There will be no arguing. There can be healthy debate. Everyone can have a bad day once in a while, so the no walking on eggshells will always be allowed. The #1 rule here is fairness. I do believe in consensus, dialogue, and the fundamental goodness of people. Anyone who is down-to-earth and plays fair is more than welcomed.
socrates
gadfly

May41970 Is Not A Moderator

Unread postby socrates » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 pm

I'm not sure why his username is still color coded as a moderator. I'm trying to get that fixed.

There's just too much doubt, imho, to be sure he is a plant. He's spent a lot of time reading, posting, and pm'ing, especially during the more volatile times of this humble forum's existence.

He's a bitter, angry person right now. I honestly don't have the time for any more conflict.

I have moved the Taiwan chemtrail threads into the other chemtrail section.

I don't mind a bit of tinfoil in the appropriate areas, but the best sources must be used. Here's a thread he started at Debate Both Sides, an armpit of a forum:

debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=67294

[quote="may41970"]"People have to be accountable for what they do and that is why I am pursuing this lawsuit."
Are these the words of someone just months before they would shoot themselves in the head?

I'm not saying that this story is true - maybe it's a load of ********. Probably is. But as the poor woman is dead, she can't speak for herself anymore. So maybe someone else should. As for me, my first question is this...

Could Margie Schoedinger have ever come into personal contact with George W. Bush?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margie_Schoedinger

thoughtcrimenews.com/bushrape.htm

This is conspiracy chatter. Someone needs to present this type of thing with real sources. It's common knowledge that spooks and other selfish interests are all over wikipedia. The second source is a joke. I think I even covered it here. Wait a sec, I'll use the search engine.

Nice, I found it.

scroll down this link
socrates
gadfly

Re: Edits and whatnot

Unread postby socrates » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm

When we first started out here, I was banning tons of people. While most of those were legit decisions, some were not. I just felt the need to keep this place kookiness free.

I now accept that some folks are gonna be drawn to conspiracy theory and related ideas. I will try to debunk such stuff when I see it, but the bottom line is, I no longer fear this forum being tainted by tinfoil by association. This place is what it is and has made its mark in the annals of chemtrail forum history.

Members can edit their posts. The bump feature has been turned off. Guest posts are not allowed due to a free forums global decision. Oh yeah, please make sure to use the url codes. Post counts should now also be working for everyone.

Uhm, what else.....

I have been busy at other places. I like having this place as a base, but it's good to have other domains to get the word out. I have been busy at DaveFromQueens.com as Prepostericity. I have also been posting as socrates at Dredd's nice blog. Dredd was one of the original BradBloggers.

Ok, that should do it.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Cleaning up the Member's List

Unread postby socrates » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Donkeytale has been deleted, because he signed up as if he was under 13. One is asked that question. I do not allow people in that age bracket to post here. I'm not sure how he could make that mistake. No one has done that since we started. I'm also gonna ask perverted introvert, if he can come up with a better username. If that offends him, what can I say? He's just another in a long run of people who sign up, yet never post. What's up with that? :?

I'm getting ready also to delete shark girl. She's just a bit too nutty. One can find her post in the aerosol report talking about chemtrails as depopulation. I don't mind a bit of eccentricity. But come on good lurkers, can you cut me some slack for wanting to ban her?

Yikes, I'm trying to ban myself from banning people, but that's a tough thing to keep from doing. I think eventually this place will pick up again. Cpellatt should be back some day. I'm sure my chemmie friend from California, CrystalRose, will be back at some point. Mighty Mike, well, we're not really getting along too well in real life. He fired a mutual friend of ours who has been suffering from depression. When the friend went in for some kind of treatment, Mike let him go. It wasn't exactly a brain surgery level job. Mike shouldn't have fired him. That pissed me off. I am kinda loyal to friends like that.

I've never suffered from depression. I actually met this dude through Mikey. He's not a great friend, but he's a really nice person having a tough time. He's lent me a few bucks now and then when I've been in between having cash. He's been the difference between me going hungry some times. Oh well, I'm sure, you the good reader has better things to do than hear about this. Plus, Mike thinks torture is good. He's just another ******* American listening to too much rightwing radio and his conservative, snob wife. I won't delete MightyMike. Maybe someday he'll realise I was just trying to be honourable for the other kid.

Uhm, well, I guess if Dredd doesn't want to post, or last_name_left, what am I gonna do? Should I delete their accounts? What about NatureIsMad? I'm not trying to fudge the numbers here. I realise it is kinda slow. But I guess I should leave the opportunity open for them to post here. And as for perverted introvert, I'd like him to change the name. I'm not perverted or an introvert. It's kind of a strange username for someone to have. If you see the name gone, he's either got a new one, or I just got fed up seeing that kind of name on the member's list.

It was good to see Lophofo drop a few posts.

May41970 has been given the permanent ban. He wanted me to wait 100 days, and then he might come back. I think friends are there for friends each day. It's just deja vu when he was a moderator and left me out to dry. I'm not trying to start new crap with him, but at least he has promised if he writes on my unique topics in the future, he'll at least have the decency to link to this forum. He kinda spooked me out. And if he is legit, that is really a shame, and he really blew it with me, as far as I see it.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Cleaning up the Member's List

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:18 pm

I've made mistakes. I admit it. But I've tried my best. I've done a very good job overall, imho. I nailed both the disinfo and the truth about chemtrails. I took BlueSkyHope off the member list, because she told me she was done. I was correct to toss may41970 off this forum, after he tried to totally destroy it from within. That dude had given me a long story and dance. I won't go into specifics. I've had enough of even thinking about that guy. But he told me so much alleging who he is, who his family is, what happened to him in Taiwan. The best thing I ever did was banning him and not Isard, as he wanted me to do. Isard is for real, no doubt in my mind.

CPellatt will be returning. CrystalRose has family stuff going on, but she is also here in spirit. Another good thing I did was get myself and Lophofo back on the same page, after our friendship had a total breakdown. Disinfo fockers stalked him at his job. Unfortunately for them, the phone call was recorded. A creep purported to being ex-intelligence. He was trying to drive a wedge between us. The plan worked but only in the short term.

I've done a bit of searching, and one way recording of phone calls appears to be legal in Utah. One of my goals is to get that information uploaded into accessible, audio form. Then you the good people will be able to see how far the disinfo was willing to go in attempts to destroy this forum.

I will never give up. I ask that all people who wish to post here take a quick scan through both the top section and the "chemtrails are not kooky" one. If you don't have a problem with the "crazy believers," then this is not the right place for you. If you aren't on the same page of looking for the best evidence and most plausible explanations for chemtrails, then this is not the right place for you.

I used to have a long thread here with most of the email exchanges between myself and may41970. I have been meaning to repost them. The problem was I had put too many words into the posts, and it was getting all mangled by the forum software. It isn't a priority, but I do want to repost those at some point. I do want the good readers to understand that this place has been under disinfo attack since its beginning. I do not know if may41970 is disinfo or just a bit crazy. But he was a big chunk of this place's history and did have a profound influence on its development.

Thus, to wrap up this post, I do want to get those exchanges back up. And I do think it's important for the disinfo stalking call to be made public. That was fried. It was, imho, just another attempt to divide and conquer sincere chemmies like ourselves from ever utilising freedom of speech and association. It is fact that evil, sadistic, authoritarian types have plotted to cybersmear myself and this forum. When they started to try to make it seem that Lophofo and myself were the same person, we were able to document that. Then those fools took it up a notch and got Lophofo to think I was disinfo, that I was part and parcel of all the convolution. Thank God we were able to get in real life contact and see that the other guy is who he claims to be.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Return to It Happens