Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

"RonPaulOnLine", Leo Laporte, and Top10th.Net

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

"RonPaulOnLine", Leo Laporte, and Top10th.Net

Unread postby socrates » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:21 pm

{with merged threads. the adjusted view count is +418}

For those of you who have been following this saga so far, the following may blow your mind. Those new to this story will want to read or skim through the earlier material.

Steven Hertzberg Needs to be Investigated for Fraud
Open to the Public

It looked like my work was done with this story. Maybe it is. A few days ago, I decided to take a closer look at an internet friend of "stevenstevensteven." It was none other than some bigwig, computer tech dude named Leo Laporte. Somehow I ended up at some crazy domain named top10th.net.

What is up with top10th.net? Are their activities legal? What is up with the vast amounts of news clippings? They can scrub and prune, obfuscate, whatever, but the genie cannot be put back into the bottle.

The software used with the jaiku website does look similar to that used by top10th.net.

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

It would be nice to figure out whom and what toptenth.net is really about.
The top tenth? As in the 90% of the rest us can bugger off?

The people united will never be defeated

screenshot

screenshot

This is the last one for the intro post. Notice the "Mountain View USA" for location. Any connection to the HeartMountainGroup? Any connection to the hmdnsgroup server used for Little Green Footballs?

socrates
gadfly

Who is Leo Laporte?

Unread postby socrates » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:57 pm

I was googling Laporte. Others can do that on their own if they want to. I came across the following blog.

"Wickedpinto" on Karl Rove

Just substitute Obama, Hillary, and Edwards for Karl Rove and say "but, but, but Clinton."
That's pretty much my take on this after a quick perusal.

screenshot

What really caught my eye was the blogroll list. A good way to get a feel for a website is to look at who they link to. Look who Leo Laporte gets lumped in with. Also check out the tags.

ImageImage

Say hello to Leo the Tech Guy!

For some odd reason, I couldn't locate the following. Maybe others could have better luck.

Hey, check out what I just found. Here's the stevenstevensteven quote that argued against citizen journalism.

screenshot

But back to Leo. Is that astroturf in the background?

But enough of that. Let's go directly to the good stuff. What the heck is a top10th.net?
socrates
gadfly

Top10th.Net

Unread postby socrates » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:42 pm

Top10th.net:

[url=http://mynetimages.com/50ef9906.jpg[Whois Screenshot[/url]

Whois Screenshot

Then I went off to the search engines.

screenshot

The top10th.net domain is simply gigantic. There are so many different first names going on before the top10th part in the url address.

One can then plug in practically every search term imaginable for after the .net/ part and still get a working web page.
I am trying to say that it's not the number of google hits that means so much. In short, top10th.net is a gigantic database.

I have taken many screen shots but will try not to overload. People can go there and see for themselves. If they take out the scrub brush, there is still plenty o'saved.

That place is simply mind blowing for how large it is.
For example, if you go to the caches, they are different from
the current pages. That implies that there are rotating mega amounts of news clippings
and whatnot all the time for each url address.
Now what exactly are they doing with all that data?

I started digging yesterday. At yahoo, there were 382 search hits for top10th.net.

screenshot

screenshot

At google, top10th.net was returning 163,000 hits.

screenshot

Google was simply returning many more hits than yahoo.

screenshot

screenshot

Today, the hits are down to 17,800 at google. :?: :?: :?: :?:
That's ok. The screenshot above proves the real number.

screenshot

screenshot
socrates
gadfly

Is Leo Laporte Behind Top10th.net?

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:08 pm

This is the one link to top10th.net that makes me think Laporte, Hertzberg, and many others can explain what top10th is all about. Maybe they have nothing to do with that domain name. Yet, to be honest, the following makes me think that they are indeed involved with that massive project. I also wonder why the software used at Jaiku appears to be the same as that at top10th.

improve.top10th.net/contacts.htm

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

We now know who administrates RonPaulOnLine. Perhaps we can figure out who some of these others are.

A "merlyn" is mentioned.
realmerlyn's music profile

"Merlyn" can be seen at the link above pluggin Leo Laporte.

ImageImage

He is one of Laporte's contacts at jaiku.
merlyn.jaiku.com

As is CookieDuster.
cookieduster.jaiku.com

This webpage says that "CookieDuster" is Steve Durgin.

Again, I cannot emphasize enough how similar the webpages at jaiku look like the ones at top10th.net. Then I look at the cached "contacts" page and start to wonder: Has a major astroturfing network just been uncovered?

ChiefTWiT's Contacts

Cali Lewis

There are tons of links for "Le Petit Mort" to this same group of people.
google search for Le Petit Mort Jaiku

ronpaulonline.jaiku.com

stevenstevensteven.jaiku.com

presence.jaiku.com

Fetched from Pete Griffin

So much of that contact page is leading back to Leo Laporte and Jaiku.com.

ChiefTWiT Wishes Annabella a Happy Birthday

Two things here I find interesting.
ChiefTwit says he uses soft layer technologies.
Secondly, is that astroturf in the background?
If so, then WTF??????
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I will be putting up some screen shots from top10th.net eventually.
People can judge for themselves whether the software looks the same as that used at Jaiku.

Here's one more username I tracked down from that contacts page at top10th.net.

erikar.jaiku.com
ErikaR stands for an Erika Reponen of Finland.
socrates
gadfly

Top10th.Net

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:05 pm

I could put up tons of proof that Top10th.net has a huge database of news clippings. But then this thread would look more like spam than it already does. :?

But I will put up a bunch of stuff that will show the reader how extensive that database really is. Then the question remains, what exactly is going on here? Are the news clippings just being used to generate ad webhits? Based on "Navari's" activites at BreakForNews and with his extensive astroturfing of Ron Paul, I am sincerely wondering if the database is used for political/social engineering objectives.

A few weeks ago or so I stumbled across a group called Advantage Consultants which is run by Doug Guetzloe.

AdvantageConsultants.org

They are professionals at "flooding the zone."

Is the massive database of news clippings at Top10th.net being used to "flood the zone?"

screenshot

screenshot

One can substitute keywords at the end of the {top10th.net/} and presto, new pages of news clippings appear.

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

I could go on and on, but the main point I am trying to make is that the top10th.net database is enormous. It also appears that for each url address, the clippings are being rotated. Now what exactly could be the rationale behind this program?

When I first looked into this domain, google was returning 163,000 web hits.
About 24 hours later, google was returning only 17,800 web hits.

I have done nothing other than stumble across open source information that has been available to everyone. This adventure started when it was revealed that "Navari" from BreakForNews is really Steven Hertzberg of the Election Science Institute. I never would have learned about top10th.net, if stevenstevensteven had never registered at Jaiku. I probably would never have learned about top10th.net if stevenstevensteven hadn't listed Leo Laporte, the Chief Twit, at the Jaiku website.
socrates
gadfly

Just A Few More

Unread postby socrates » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:00 pm

Check out the last one- "Iran War Inevitable"

Now wtf is this top10th all about, and why was it so quick to take out the scrub brush once it knew someone was onto them?

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
socrates
gadfly

My Conclusions

Unread postby socrates » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:58 pm

Before I try to come up with a conclusion on this convolution, I want to point out a few things.

New pages could be created by simply adding anything to the end of the url address. I know this because one time i added gibberish like xyxyxyx, and a page like the one for steven hertzberg appeared. Geez, one page showed up with the headings of Desi Arnaz. You supply the word or phrase, and a page shows up. It may not have any news clippings. This is all quite frickin odd. Yet, I did try cointelpro, and the whole page came up blank, same when I tried to get to top10th.net in itself.

I did see at wikipedia the comment on Leo Laporte. There can be hidden words on a page, usually there is a button to either hide or show.

I dare anyone to find anything too harsh or negative on Leo Laporte from a google search. By the way, it looks like google actually bought Jaiku. While I won't come out and say that I am sure that Leo Laporte and Hertzberg are part of top10th.net, I will say that it does look suspicious. The way hertzberg has been working the internet, for example at ibo-talk and breakfornews, the way there were all those news clippings in that database, the way the software looks so similar at Jaiku and top10th.net, the appearance of astroturf as Leo's background, Leo's extensive computer expertise..... Look, here is my conclusion first, then people can see the rest of the evidence I am posting. I think the google ads thing is a front. If google ads were such a big deal, why aren't there any in the cache versions of the pages. It's as if they have cleaned, deleted, and scrubbed the operations and have put in its place the appearance that this is just about a google ad enterprise.

{on edit: It is now as if top10th.net never even existed. How is it a coincidence, that once a nobody like me found their convoluted domain that it would become completely erased or in all likelihood moved to a private server? Huh, huh? Anyone?}

Why all the scrubbing? Why are the google hits now down to 963 from 163,000??? Why all those news clips?? Why is top10th.net being pulled back so dramatically, if there is nothing illegal going on? Has top10th.net been some type of massive domain used by disinformation hacks and shills with the objective to pervert American democracy? How can those press clippings be justified? I saw plenty of their pages, and until recently, I did not see the google ads. That to me implies that the google ads part of this is a limited hangout.

A lot of scrubbing and pruning has been going on since I uncovered that domain, and I can prove it.

From 163,000 hits to this in a matter of days? WTF?

screenshot

Two other very similar domains have been located courtesy of the Black Adventist Online Community.

Is 3abn Resorting To Spamming Google?

Those two domains have the same setups, the same looking software.
One person at the forum above thinks it could be a scam to defraud google.

screenshot

I disagree, because I saw plenty of their website that seemed to have nothing to do with google ads. I am not saying I know what is up with that place for sure, but I find that the massive database of news clippings without google ads is very alarming, as if this may have more to do with insidious, social engineering than with defrauding google. But no matter wtf is going on, the fact that the google hits are down from 163,000 to 963 tells me that something very illegal seems to have been going on.

Iran war inevitable?
Kucinich?
CodePink?
Olbermann?
Democratic Underground?

WTF?

Hey, if I'm wrong about the social engineering part, so be it. If Laporte, Hertzberg, and the rest have nothing to do with this, so be it. I JUST WANT THE TRUTH!

I just want to know the truth, and I don't want stuff buried, just because it might not be the most glamorous story.

The thing about Hertzberg, for example, how is that not big news? How come he wrote all that nonsense at BreakForNews, how come he has been astroturfing for Ron Paul and why did he support Damschroder so much? What's up with his rigid opposition to the merit of exit polls?

That's it. I've taken plenty more screen shots.
I simply won't spam this forum anymore with that rubbish.

But something very fishy is happening on so many levels as regards to the internet. I think the creeps in charge are fearful of the citizen journalists, us nobodies who feel that everyone should be considered as equals. That's why Hertzberg wrote what he did above, and that's why he deleted such tripe when he knew he had to.
socrates
gadfly

What Is Going On With This?

Unread postby socrates » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:57 pm

Eventually this thread will be moved, and this forum will be deleted. It's time for some give and take about the convolution. We need to ask good questions and give sincere responses. I understand that the recent finds are difficult to slough through. I am appreciative of any feedback.

Top10th.net
*** So I start snooping around their domain, and within a few days the google webhits drop from 163,000 to 963.
*** What's up with all those news clips, that massive database?
*** What about the side topics? Wait a sec. I'll find a few.

These are from the top10th.net thread.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

I can imagine some low level shill using this as a database to write fake posts all over the internet.
They are rotating the articles and links. If this part of it has to do with a google scam, then so be it.
It reeks of being a database for paid trolls, imho. I say this based a lot on those side links for more info.

Steven Hertzberg of E.S.I.
I put up a lot of data not expecting people to get so bogged down. My intention has been to show clearly what this dude's internet activities have been like. The scroll button is expected to be used.

I just found a strange nugget about Bev Harris and Steven Hertzberg working together back in 2002. :?

Voter fraud watchdog has selective bite
Posted by susanna

{excerpt}
I received two emails today from Talion.com, which I had not heard of before, touting the establishment of a VoteWatch website for reporting of voter fraud during this election, and alleging conflict of interest in the ownership of major voting machine companies. (I'd say other bloggers got it too, there's no reason I would be singled out, and it wasn't personalized.) While both VoteWatch and the woman "reporting" the "conflict" purport to be independent, both openly attack Republicans.

First, VoteWatch, which is the least openly antagonistic but I think more of a concern. Here's how it paints itself, from the email I received:

VoteWatch.US is a new web site allowing voters to register concerns about their vote immediately -- important, because by the time anybody catches most election errors, deadlines lapse. VoteWatch.US (not dot-com, not dot-org --it’s dot-US) now provides a central repository for voting glitches of all kinds -- access to polls, intimidation, strange vote-counting (as in Dallas, where votes for one candidate registered for the opposite candidate) and discrepancies in tabulation. Another Internet firm, Talion.com, has a database of over 450,000 editors, will monitor the complaints at VoteWatch.US and immediately notify the media when problems or patterns deserve more attention.

Indications are that election problems will be widespread -- at least a dozen states have elections that may hinge on less than 500 votes -- and it is the close elections where vote integrity matters most More: 31 News Reports of Major Election Errors: talion.com/election-mistakes.html -- VoteWatch.US: votewatch.us.
[Note: please report any indication of hacking for either site immediately, to [email protected] or [email protected].]

So clearly Bev Harris and Steven Hertzberg were busy wooing the left in the early years of the fight for authentic election reform. Both have since fallen out of favour with their initial, receptive audience.

Looking back on the HBO documentary on Bev Harris, I am starting to wonder about that whole thing about rummaging through Diebold's trash.
Last edited by socrates on Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
socrates
gadfly

from 163k to 1k?

Unread postby may41970 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:35 pm

I just tried a google search on Top10th.net and got 957 hits.

So a few days after googling "top10th.net" and exploring their links, the google hit count dropped by over 99%?

Do you suspect that it was a direct result of your searching around? If so, how and why?

How?
It's very strange. How can an organization remove what turns up on a google search? Or are they some kind of sub-branch of Google? And is this somehow connected to the way some organizations (like CTC) seem to have the ability to remove google cache records? Who has the power to disconnect 99% of a topic's search records at the flick of a switch?

Why?
If the links were removed because of your queries, an equally important question is WHY? Why is what was public info, no longer available?
may41970

Re: from 163k to 1k?

Unread postby socrates » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:57 pm

may41970 wrote:
So a few days after googling "top10th.net" and exploring their links, the google hit count dropped by over 99%?
Do you suspect that it was a direct result of your searching around? If so, how and why?

It would be the strange for that to be a coincidence.
Also, I created some new pages, desi arnaz, aubuchont, hertzberg.
I am a newbie with comps, but they must have found a way to see someone was snooping.

How can an organization remove what turns up on a google search?

I think it can be done on request. Yet, it might have to be requested.

Or are they some kind of sub-branch of Google?

I know it might be a stretch to tie Leo Laporte into this, but here is some more circumstantial evidence.
He goes to Jaiku and brings his troops and pretty much took over the place. Now Google has acquired Jaiku.

A few times I've seen things pulled out of the wayback machine.
I tried to locate an original Bob Fitrakis article on chemtrails.
Not sure what the deal is with that, but it was removed.
To read his stuff, you have to go to the crazy websites.
One is i think chemtrails over america, some report which Deborah/Foot Soldier was in on.
It said they had the help of ex-cia and nsa, from memory here.
Give me a break.

Deborah/Foot Soldier, Aubuchont, Chem11, Big Bunny-
those are creations.

And is this somehow connected to the way some organizations (like CTC) seem to have the ability to remove google cache records?

think about the chemtrail central changes threads. Those must have been requested to be removed.
Now why are "they" so scared of those threads being seen?
Those were a big reason people like ourselves trusted Chem11, Deborah, Swampgas, et al so much.
We were set up to think that there were real people left posting about chemtrails in an honest manner.
Now we know that all chemtrail forums are fake, at least the major ones.

Who has the power to disconnect 99% of a topic's search records at the flick of a switch?

Google? Someone with good ties to google? Yahoo never had more than the 384 links for top10th from when I tried there.

If the links were removed because of your queries, an equally important question is WHY? Why is what was public info, no longer available?

I think the google ad thing is a front. If that were so illegal, wouldn't they shut the whole thing down?
So I am thinking about this idea of the massive database.

They got the links down to 900 from 163,000 for a reason.
But they still kept up that small chunk.

Maybe they don't want this investigation to go much further.
I don't think it is outlandish to think this is about more than google ads.

Look at the chemtrails links-
total kookiness.

CodePink?
links to codepink aiding terrorists and to medea benjamin.
why the need to smear that nice lady?

It just reeks of cointelpro and/or the advantage consultant/netvocate types with their "flooding the zone" crap with blogger attacks.
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Astroturfing