Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The WRH Messageboard

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

The WRH Messageboard

Unread postby deleted username » Thu May 31, 2007 2:09 am

{with merged threads and a low estimate of views lost from three weeks in 2007, the adjusted view count is +982}

Note: I know the topic of hacks and fakes is tiresome to many, so if you're one of those people, ignore this post

The integrity of the "What Really Happened Message Board" has been a matter of some disagreement between me and you, socrates.

alaskafreepress.com/msgboard

I think the site operator, 86Bush, has good intentions, but has let hacks ruin his board. Soc, if I remember correctly, you seem to think that 86Bush might also be playing along with the hacks.

Yesterday, I sent an e-mail to 86Bush and requested that he start maintaining his site. He e-mailed back that he'll look into it asap and get back to me. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. (As 86 claims to believe in chemtrails, I provided him with a link to this board and invited him to check it out)

Anyways, I just made the following post at the WRH board. I expect that it might start a shitstorm:

Ender is probably cointelpro. This is exactly the kind of stuff that agent provocateurs post. I'm getting tired of the word "agent provocateur," but it's the only one that describes Ender.

Lividlarry, TranceAm and Thuban are either useful idiots getting strung along by ender's puppet strings, - or maybe they are even working alongside him.

Like I said before, I think cointelpro is going for broke. They want to get this place banned - not just as another jew-bashing site, but as a "terror" site trying to foment violence and torture.

I want to make my position very clear. I do not have a gun, I do not have bullets. I do not have explosives. I do not intend on getting them. The posts on this thread disgust and offend me. I believe that violence and depravity like torture ALWAYS beget more of the same.

I believe that the only way to make lasting change is via PEACEFUL AND AGGRESSIVE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE. Ender's posts about killing and torturing people. It's a dead-giveaway as to what Ender's all about. Ender's not a depraved lunatic. And he's not passionate. I think he's/they're just doing a paid job for posting here.

Until the site administrator, 86Bush, steps in and resolves the problem of posters like Ender that are intent on destroying this board, I no longer want to be part of it. Until that time, this will be my last time to post here.

Below is a copy of Ender's 18:34 post I'm posting the entire original here, in case he later decides to edit.

_____

"Two things to look forward to are road checkpoints and curfews.

One excellent weapon to have is going to be a scoped bolt action high-powered rifle strong enough to render body armor laughable. When you decide to blow away some checkpoint Nazi, do it from well inside a room of a house, preferably not yours, through as small a window opening as possible (excellent "silencer" effect). Wear hearing protection. Have a really good hidey hole figured out for the gun. The jackboots will sweep the whole neighborhood with dogs trained to detect firearms, so have bucketfuls of "pepper spray" to slosh around. You want to obtain this stuff NOW, while you still can.

The best thing would be to lure a bunch of these swaggering Nazis into a small area like a courtyard and then dump 50 gallons of ignited napalm (1/3 gasoline, 1/3 toluene or xylene, 1/3 polystyrene) on top of them through a chute installed in advance. Watching helplessly as their buddies contort on the ground, cooking and screaming in a huge mass of flames, will be excellent "therapy" for the rest of them -- just like traitors deserve.

If you catch one alive, don't kill him. Sever his spinal cord below the third vertebra (preserves the ability to breathe), saw his face off with a chainsaw, and then see to it he "survives" -- just like a traitor deserves. You don't want to fuck with his ears because then he won't be driven insane by the sounds of his family's muffled agony in the hospital room."
-Ender
_____

Peace and Courage,

anon

alaskafreepress.com/msgboard/board/1603

If you're interested, you can visit the link and see what happens.

If you want to see more of my posts as "anon," you can also visit this thread. Every "anon" post on this thread, with the exception of one (Hope the fools keep enlisting) was made by me.

alaskafreepress.com/msgboard/board/1577

Hope that you soc, and everyone else, have a great day.

may
deleted username

Unread postby Entropian Artifact » Thu May 31, 2007 6:46 am

Note: I know the topic of hacks and fakes is tiresome to many

With respect, I'm not expending energy on it. I'm simply trying to understand why everyone else is.

PS: I mean, we're going to see a lot more Enders before we're through aren't we? Are you going to take them all on?
Entropian Artifact

Unread postby may41970 » Thu May 31, 2007 8:02 am

{on edit: May41970 was the one to remind me there is no "s" in the word anyway, yet here below he used it twice. All indications are that May41970's job was to sabotage this forum.}

Yes, I intend to keep taking them on, Entropian Artifact.

If it bothers you so much, then perhaps you can find some other thread/topic to post on. Didn't you read my disclaimer at the top of my post? It was written for people like you, to save you the effort of "wasting" your time.

I must admit, though, that it does strike me how you are spending energy to convince socrates and me to stop bringing attention to the fact that there is an organized effort by fakes to control internet forums.

If the topic bores or bothers you so much, Entropy, then just ignore it! There are lots of other things to discuss at this forum.

Anyhow, for those that aren't trying to convince me to shut up about this matter...I just sent the attached e-mail to Mike Rivero at "What Really Happened." Let's keep an eye on his letters section to see if he addresses it or not. Here's what I just sent him:

Hi Mike.

The attached post was recently made at the Unofficial WRH Messageboard.

It was made by, perhaps, the most respected and prolific poster on the entire WRH board. His id is "Ender." Thus far, I'm the only one to condemn the attached post. The rest of the regular posters cheer Ender on, while coming down hard on me (anon)

Ender also frequently says stuff like "kikes out of town on a rail." He hates jews. Ender is a brilliant poster, but doesn't differentiate between jews and zionists.

What do you think Mike? The most popular poster at the Unofficial WRH Messageboard makes me want to vomit, but everyone else there seems to respect him. Check out his post. Check out the whole thread if you want (my posts are "anon")

What do you think?

Anyways, this is Ender's post:

_____

"Two things to look forward to are road checkpoints and curfews.

One excellent weapon to have is going to be a scoped bolt action high-powered rifle strong enough to render body armor laughable. When you decide to blow away some checkpoint Nazi, do it from well inside a room of a house, preferably not yours, through as small a window opening as possible (excellent "silencer" effect). Wear hearing protection. Have a really good hidey hole figured out for the gun. The jackboots will sweep the whole neighborhood with dogs trained to detect firearms, so have bucketfuls of "pepper spray" to slosh around. You want to obtain this stuff NOW, while you still can.

The best thing would be to lure a bunch of these swaggering Nazis into a small area like a courtyard and then dump 50 gallons of ignited napalm (1/3 gasoline, 1/3 toluene or xylene, 1/3 polystyrene) on top of them through a chute installed in advance. Watching helplessly as their buddies contort on the ground, cooking and screaming in a huge mass of flames, will be excellent "therapy" for the rest of them -- just like traitors deserve.

If you catch one alive, don't kill him. Sever his spinal cord below the third vertebra (preserves the ability to breathe), saw his face off with a chainsaw, and then see to it he "survives" -- just like a traitor deserves. You don't want to fuck with his ears because then he won't be driven insane by the sounds of his family's muffled agony in the hospital room.
-ender

alaskafreepress.com/msgboard/board/1603

_____

Okay, I'll admit that I might use violence to defend my family or friends or an innocent person whose life is in immediate danger. But this guy's talking about torture; about sneaking up and murdering people; about dumping napalm on the heads of people and laughing about it.

I think Ender is either a maniac or, more probably, an agent provocateur. What do you think, Mike?

anon

Anyways, have a good day everyone.

may41970
may41970

Unread postby Entropian Artifact » Thu May 31, 2007 12:14 pm

No worries m8. Each to their own. Only asking.

Didn't you read my disclaimer at the top of my post?

Yes I did; that's how I was able to quote it specifically in my reply. Pay attention dude.

It was written for people like you, to save you the effort of "wasting" your time.

There aren't very many ppl like me May; which is a crying shame. I don't know about where you are but it's turned out just like those darned Brit eugenicists expected it to over here. I'd like to hear more about your definition of "people like me" and how you managed to identify me as one of "them" so quickly? I'd say "good job", but I try not to say things that don't make sense, or that I don't mean.

As for "wasting" my time; you really haven't you know. I wanted to understand your position and the reasoning behind it. Now that you've explained it, I've tried to understand what you are trying to achieve and the methods you are using to accomplish that and I have a much better handle on it now, so thanks for that - but my approach still makes a whole lot more sense to me. No worries though. I guess you feel the same and, you know, horses for courses and all that.

I must admit, though, that it does strike me how you are spending energy to convince socrates and me to stop bringing attention to the fact that there is an organized effort by fakes to control internet forums.

Oh really? :roll:

See May, I could propose the exact opposite right now (on equally unsupported grounds), but I don't. The reason for this is because I am not a fake. However, that is not to suggest that you are being deceitful either. The fact that we disagree about what constitutes the best use of our individual energies sits comfortably with me. I'm over it already. Why not you? I'm not telling you what to do, but I will make suggestions based on my observations if I so choose. Please feel free to do the same.

I am concerned with getting to the bottom of what going on up there - and for now at least, I'm prepared to work on the assumption that you do too, which makes you my ally. I will of course be forced to reconsider my position should any reply to this post come with residual negativity.

Look, you keep pushing back the darkness and I'll keep trying to bring some light OK? It's not so very different in the end is it?

And hey! Love and peace dude.

FFS.

:wink:
Entropian Artifact

Unread postby socrates » Thu May 31, 2007 1:12 pm

I think the "ender" script is simply more divide and conquer. I also think it is worthy to expose fakes on the internet. It maybe shouldn't take up all of one's energies, but then again, we are being astroturfed into thinking the internet is some new ground for promoting democracy. Maybe it is, but if so, people need to be aware of the bullshit.

Does the Israeli govt. stink? Yes. Do the Israelis stink? Well, if they do, then we all do. The point is generalizing with stereotypes doesn't help anything. For some bigot like Ender to not be flushed from that forum is a clear sign that something is not kosher. {nice pun, eh?}

I am hopeful that you guys can find a way not to escalate any harsh feelings that may be developing.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu May 31, 2007 9:01 pm

Hey may41970, I checked out that thread a bit more. "Ender" sounds similar to Lord Reynolds, how he keeps calling someone will kane. Sure, Reynolds would never say that racist stuff at DBS, but it seems like Reynolds. doesn't it? If that is him, then that is what the low level spooks do. They make multiple id's and troll the internet. We, the chump nobodies, spill our souls while these clowns keyboard out their troll linguistics.

I just made some posts at DBS. Kola got banned for a few days, as if that matters. All that guy was doing the last month was going after me. You think he is supposed to be a distorted characterization of Freeman? How 'bout Weatherman714 as Scott Stevens? Maybe Lou Aubuchont is supposed to mirror Carnicom. We all know what the others are all about, that rense robot demeanor.

But yeah, I like talking about this stuff, because we finally have a place where the astroturfers can't attack our thought processes. That is what ender is all about or Snell, any of these low level tools. Speaking of Tool, do you like that group? The lead singer is Maynard. He refuses to go on commercial shows, tho' maybe he was on snl once. But he is ex-military really antiwar.

Tool - Ænema

Hey, off-topic--- ever watch Wizard of Oz sychronized with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon?

Us and Them
socrates
gadfly

Hi Entropian Artifact

Unread postby may41970 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:05 am

I hear what you're saying, and I want to apologize for my harsh post.

The last few unpleasant weeks at DBS and CTC have left me pretty bitter about nearly everyone that posts on chemtrails forums. If you are willing to head over to DBS and read this thread titled "The elusive CTC Changes Thread," then maybe you'll get a taste of where I'm coming from:

debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=57875

To me, the issue of astroturfing is extremely important to bring to light. I believe that the phony believers/debunkers have wiped out the chemtrails awareness movement, and continue to do so with unmitigated success. And not just the chemtrails movement, but just about every truth movement on the net.

I believe there is a HUGE psychological operation going on throughout the entire internet; and it's an issue that few are willing to address. Those that say, "Well, as long as he believes in chemtrails, then we shouldn't criticize him for a couple nutty ideas." .....I just don't buy it.

The nutty ideas have got to be seperated from the sane ones.

I didn't start out as such a skeptic, Entropian. I started out simply wanting to post about the arrival of chemtrails in Taiwan, and it was much later that I began to realize that there was an insidious effort going on - scripted debates between fake believers and fake debunkers, designed to keep the real people out.

In fact, I just learned today, that the administrator of Gastronamus (Swampgas) had been sending private messages to socrates for the purpose of pitting him against me. And swampgas, the duplicitious bastard, had always been respectful and supportive of my posts. Like he was my friend. Swampgas' private messages to soc, designed to mess up soc's clear thinking , pretty much succeeded. Me and Soc ended up becoming enemies for a long time; something which might never have happened if we had both been awake to the games Swampgas and his friends at Chemtrail Central were playing.

Then, a day or so after I publically condemned socrates at Chemtrail Central, someone calling himself "Big Bunny" reached out to me and sent ME a pm -- inviting me to come and be a member of his own forum, "Megasprayer," I accepted. And so Big Bunny his pal Chem 11 atarted to fuck around with my mind - lecturing me about the evils of socrates.

I think you have no idea, Entropian, how deeply involved the internet spooks are when it comes to the topic of chemtrails.

After me and soc started hating each-other, I turned back to the real fakes and embraced them. I expressed support for the the biggest shills of all...shills like Lou Aubuchont and Increase 1776 and Perverted Introvert and Weatherman and 3mmmbarium. Smarter people than me pulled my strings; smarter people than socrates pulled his strings, and for a while, we became their puppets.

I don't care how smart you think you are. These people will fuck with your mind. Hey, don't trust me either. Always think for yourself. Most importantly, beware of ALL private messages. That's one of their key ways of manipulating you.

Probably sounds crazy to you, Entropian Artifact. (Maybe, with luck, in a year or so, you'll come back and tell me that you finally are beginning to understood why I'm so focused this issue.) Fact is, if you are a real, sincere person at the chemtrails forums, people are going to start messing with your mind.

Thank goodness Swampgas didn't succeed. Thank goodness Big Bunny didn't succeed. Socrates and I woke up, established our own one-to-one communication, and totally cleared up all the fog and confusion and lies that the fakes had infected us with.

Like you, Engtropy, I want to shine light into the darkness My way, though, is different from yours. I don't know if you are new to the chemtrails forums or not. If you are new, than you didn't deserve the harsh words I said. Assuming you're genuine, I'm sure you'll realize the truth of what I'm saying in time.

Welcome to this board, Entropian Artifact. Let us each try to shine light into the darkness, but do it in our own way.

Peace and Courage

may41970

(puts out hand for a shake)
may41970

Unread postby socrates » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:56 pm

Entropian Artifact wrote:

No worries m8. Each to their own. Only asking.

Didn't you read my disclaimer at the top of my post?

Yes I did; that's how I was able to quote it specifically in my reply. Pay attention dude.

It was written for people like you, to save you the effort of "wasting" your time.

There aren't very many ppl like me May; which is a crying shame. I don't know about where you are but it's turned out just like those darned Brit eugenicists expected it to over here. I'd like to hear more about your definition of "people like me" and how you managed to identify me as one of "them" so quickly? I'd say "good job", but I try not to say things that don't make sense, or that I don't mean.

As for "wasting" my time; you really haven't you know. I wanted to understand your position and the reasoning behind it. Now that you've explained it, I've tried to understand what you are trying to achieve and the methods you are using to accomplish that and I have a much better handle on it now, so thanks for that - but my approach still makes a whole lot more sense to me. No worries though. I guess you feel the same and, you know, horses for courses and all that.

Oh really? :roll:

See May, I could propose the exact opposite right now (on equally unsupported grounds), but I don't. The reason for this is because I am not a fake. However, that is not to suggest that you are being deceitful either. The fact that we disagree about what constitutes the best use of our individual energies sits comfortably with me. I'm over it already. Why not you? I'm not telling you what to do, but I will make suggestions based on my observations if I so choose. Please feel free to do the same.

I am concerned with getting to the bottom of what going on up there - and for now at least, I'm prepared to work on the assumption that you do too, which makes you my ally. I will of course be forced to reconsider my position should any reply to this post come with residual negativity.

Look, you keep pushing back the darkness and I'll keep trying to bring some light OK? It's not so very different in the end is it?

And hey! Love and peace dude.

FFS.

:wink:

Ok, apologies to may41970. I didn't read this post close enough to see that Entropian Artifact needs to find another place to post. There is no place here for any promotion of eugenics. And it isn't just this one post that EA has mentioned this. In a pm he said that he could argue both sides of it.

So thanks for playing. I'd rather have this website just the way it is, than to have people posting bullshit like this.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Hi may41970

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:02 am

may41970 wrote:I hear what you're saying, and I want to apologize for my harsh post.

You could see he was a chump before I did.

The last few unpleasant weeks at DBS and CTC have left me pretty bitter about nearly everyone that posts on chemtrails forums. If you are willing to head over to DBS and read this thread titled "The elusive CTC Changes Thread," then maybe you'll get a taste of where I'm coming from:

debatebothsides.com/showthread.php?t=57875

Wow, it's over. People gotta scroll city, better yet go to search engines and figure it out. What's up in Ohio with Kucinich. He should get another chemtrail bill. Fitrakis of Columbus Alive said that he admitted to their existence. It's on one of the chemtrail threads. But Epoxynous/ Jay Reynolds makes up shit. Some of them copy and paste. Some are multiple id's like Aubuchont/ Brendt/ Tracker/ J Vitum/ mom_p3. Some are annoying trolls like Kola and Halva. Some are just fried. Yeah, they are full of fakes, and this has been as deliberate as the chemtrails.

To me, the issue of astroturfing is extremely important to bring to light. I believe that the phony believers/debunkers have wiped out the chemtrails awareness movement, and continue to do so with unmitigated success. And not just the chemtrails movement, but just about every truth movement on the net.

Project censored is a good source for info.
projectcensored.org/censored_2006/index.htm

I believe there is a HUGE psychological operation going on throughout the entire internet; and it's an issue that few are willing to address. Those that say, "Well, as long as he believes in chemtrails, then we shouldn't criticize him for a couple nutty ideas." .....I just don't buy it.

The nutty ideas have got to be seperated from the sane ones.

I didn't start out as such a skeptic, Entropian. I started out simply wanting to post about the arrival of chemtrails in Taiwan, and it was much later that I began to realize that there was an insidious effort going on - scripted debates between fake believers and fake debunkers, designed to keep the real people out.

You said there is a U.S./Taiwan joint weather program? I keep forgetting the name of it. Not that it has anything to do with chemtrails, maybe it does. It's not like they say yeah we are behind the chemtrails. Dynomat is used for hurricane suppression? Who else? Maybe if these websites weren't so corrupt, we'd have all the answers, and Kucinich would be president. Maybe.

In fact, I just learned today, that the administrator of Gastronamus (Swampgas) had been sending private messages to socrates for the purpose of pitting him against me. And swampgas, the duplicitious bastard, had always been respectful and supportive of my posts. Like he was my friend. Swampgas' private messages to soc, designed to mess up soc's clear thinking , pretty much succeeded.

Swampgas is the gatekeeper of the chemtrail boards, but he doesn't have the talent or smarts to pull it off. CTC, DBS, and Carnicom's forums are toast, full of misdirection.

He gave me mmmmbarium and greenman as bones. Then I took care of Halva at Megasprayer. Then next up was the blow up with chem11 then swampgas. But the astroturfers love their recurrent characters, and they will not cede any forum to real people.

Me and Soc ended up becoming enemies for a long time; something which might never have happened if we had both been awake to the games Swampgas and his friends at Chemtrail Central were playing.

Then, a day or so after I publically condemned socrates at Chemtrail Central, someone calling himself "Big Bunny" reached out to me and sent ME a pm -- inviting me to come and be a member of his own forum, "Megasprayer," I accepted. And so Big Bunny his pal Chem 11 atarted to fuck around with my mind - lecturing me about the evils of socrates.

I think you have no idea, Entropian, how deeply involved the internet spooks are when it comes to the topic of chemtrails.

After me and soc started hating each-other, I turned back to the real fakes and embraced them. I expressed support for the the biggest shills of all...shills like Lou Aubuchont and Increase 1776 and Perverted Introvert and Weatherman and mmmbarium. Smarter people than me pulled my strings; smarter people than socrates pulled his strings, and for a while, we became their puppets.

You were making sense until you said smarter people than us. They are like Karl Rove. They are not smarter. They are just devious shits, they are cheaters, they don't play fair.

I don't care how smart you think you are. These people will fuck with your mind. Hey, don't trust me either. Always think for yourself. Most importantly, beware of ALL private messages. That's one of their key ways of manipulating you.

Probably sounds crazy to you, Entropian Artifact. (Maybe, with luck, in a year or so, you'll come back and tell me that you finally are beginning to understood why I'm so focused this issue.) Fact is, if you are a real, sincere person at the chemtrails forums, people are going to start messing with your mind.

This is true. But eventually they get figured out.

Thank goodness Swampgas didn't succeed. Thank goodness Big Bunny didn't succeed. Socrates and I woke up, established our own one-to-one communication, and totally cleared up all the fog and confusion and lies that the fakes had infected us with.

phew
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:34 pm

I started this thread at DBS a while back on CTC and AONN Records. It does appear that Robert Taylor, head of AONN, is a paid disinformation agent working for U.S. government black operations. This is based on the man's own words and actions. It is also based on the fact that I haven't seen any proof that Mr. Taylor was charged with any crimes for his "hacking" into the .gov domain. For those new to this story, here is the thread. Then after I will tie this in to a possible connection to the WRH board and the excessive fascist astroturfing which has been revealed by may41970.

AONN Records and Chemtrail Central

I recently got a private message over at DBS from someone who I think is Robert Taylor himself. The writings are very similar.

Curveball Slamdunk:
Chemtrails, DARPA, AONN, Doppelgangers, Rendelsham and Deja Vu All Over Again...

Haven't you read 1984? Do you really trust every one in the U.S. government?

AONN infiltrated Echelon4 for a reason.

Nothing is what it seems.

soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=453233

Again... nothing is what you think it is. Contrary to someone's belief... we're the good guys...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

In the future, it's us in Rendelsham. We came back to alter the course of human events:

ufoevidence.org/documents/doc664.htm

Enter the Dragon...

I do believe in ufo's, but I think that all ufo's are high tech military aircraft. Fascists like Taylor are beholden to patriotism and money. Such meatheads have a fundamental fear of freedom.

Sociology: The Fear of Freedom
By Erich Fromm. (Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner and Co. Ltd., London, 1942. Pp. 305. Price, 15 s.)

Review by: H. A. Thorner

The thesis of this book is best summarized in the author's own words. Modern man 'has been freed from traditional authorities and has become an "individual" but at the same time he has become isolated, powerless, and an instrument of purpose outside himself, alienated from himself and others; furthermore, this state undermines himself, weakens and frightens him, and makes him ready for submission to new kinds of bondage. Positive freedom on the other hand is identical with the full realization of the individual's potentialities, together with his ability to live actively and spontaneously. Freedom has reached a critical point where, driven by the logic of its own dynamism, it threatens to change into its opposite. The future of democracy depends on the realization of the individualism that has been the ideological aim of modern thought since the Renaissance. The cultural and political crisis of our day is not due to the fact that there is too much individualism but that what....

Now to get back to a possible connection between Taylor and the WRH forum, and then by extension to there being this overall covert operation to muddy the internet as a catalyst for democratic exchanges, as a vehicle for our rights of freedom of association, let's take a look at the signature of a poster at WRH named Thuban. Damn, sorry for that long sentence, but anyway,

~ I am a brother to Dragons, and companion to Owls.~ Job 30:29

And here is a quote from the person writing to me who seems to be Robert Taylor:

Enter the Dragon...

Last point, Don Croft's brother-in-law was posting disinfo tinfoil by association rubbish at the Rigorous Intuition forum for a long time. His name was "Dragon."
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Astroturfing