Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

It's Not About Israel/Zion/Jews, says Rivero? by tlnl

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

It's Not About Israel/Zion/Jews, says Rivero? by tlnl

Unread postby socrates » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:36 pm

This is the lost thread from the WRH "Unofficial" forum which can only be read here. It cannot be found in google cache, the wayback machine, or anywhere else.

Reading {or skimming} through this thread will help the reader better understand what myself and the_last_name_left have experienced after confronting fascist elements on the web. I will add a description for each screenshot. Hopefully that will kind of turn this post into an index of sorts.

Opening post by the_last_name_left with a quick reply from a neo-nazi or someone posing as such

part of psy-op was that even Rivero is Mossad, not just us

screenshot #3

top post is by Tlnl, bottom post start of "fake socrates" psy-op

the cybersmear script takes over the thread

awkward copy and paste spams from this forum's WRH thread

more spam with no regard for providing links or using forum posting codes

continued spamming- perhaps to make it seem I am in the basement making all this up for attention

continued

this is the kind of stuff one could skip or skim through, because the real deal is the WRH thread from this forum.

continued

continued

it went on and on and on and on

continued

I need a break, but being back on high speed internet has made it so easy to trollbust the last several days.

There are about 85 more screenshots to go. I'll try to keep giving each one a title or brief explanation.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: It's Not About Israel/Zion/Jews, says Rivero? by tlnl

Unread postby socrates » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:39 pm

There are about 30 straight screenshots covering more copy and pastes. The idea was to make it seem that Tlnl and myself are the same person and that I was behind the cybersmear psy-op. I know that might be a tough idea to understand. Please keep in mind that this would end in a tremendously goofy manner with some obviously fake lawyer showing up to bark about a fake lawsuit against Tlnl for his posts. The disinfo copied and pasted tons from our WRH thread. First they tried to establish that I am may41970. Then they focused on Tlnl's posts, for example, the ones where he wrote about Bank Index and various real life people he tied to Rivero and WRH. I'll highlight the fake lawyer post when it shows up. The main reason I am putting this whole thread up is so the truth will be preserved. In short, these arseholes picked the wrong trollbusters to go after. Thank God I was able to save this thread before it disappeared forever.

copy and paste continues of my posts dealing with The Special Forces Underground, Rivero, etc.

continued copy and paste of the Southern Poverty Law Center article

Hello Don Smith

They didn't get away with it! What kind of loser causes mayhem like this on the internet? Who would go to this much trouble to script all this? More copy and pastes of me from this forum.

continued

continued

on and on and on and on

copy and paste of my zionism is a loaded word post

continued

continued

continued copy and paste of my copy and paste

almost to when the_last_name_left arrived on this forum's WRH thread with this psychotic fascist's stupid psy-op that has utterly backfired

continued

start of the_last_name_left posts

continued

continued

continued

more of Tlnl making informative posts leading up to the fake lawyer arriving soon

continued- it sure does look like myself and Tlnl posed a threat to the status quo of a forced zeitgeist!

continued

more copy and paste of Tlnl

continued

Tlnl sure came up with a lot of stuff

continued

continued

That's when the spamming came to a stop. The next post will start with the arrival of the fake lawyer.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:20 pm

The fake lawyer's name was Mark Cohen. I suspect he was none other than an internet spook who goes by the name of Louis Aubuchont.

There's a reason why this thread was one of the first scrubbed from google cache

I just googled alaskafreepress. For Ender I got only 6 results, despite the fact that he dominated the place and one used to be able to find hundreds if not thousands of links. For Will Kane, there is only one result. That was the username used by may41970. It feels strange that there would be one still available for him and only 6 for Ender. When top10th.net went to scrubbing, they got rid of everything. It's bizarre that those few remain. I hadn't checked this out in a long time. A while back one could still see tons of cached alaskafreepress message board threads. This salvaged thread here used to be one of the few where all traces were buried. Now close to the whole message board is completely gone. What a bunch of *******, treasonous fascists. They have gotten away with nothing!

This is where the endgame of the psy-op emerged. They spammed the place with the preceding 40 screenshots or so. These are the kind of screenshots you don't want to miss.

Reddot/TOTO post, then anonymous fake lawyer post

Both Mark Cohen and the anonymous lawyer had no clue spelling advice and advise. That to me showed that the lawyer was meant to look fake.

more posts highlighting the sophisticated cybersmear campaign- back to copy and pastes from the WRH thread from this humble forum

Disinfo cyberstalker claims I am the one behind all the convolution, that I am the fake lawyer with a fake lawsuit. Bank Index gets mentioned again. May41970 as Will Kane makes an appearance.

crazy attacks continued

continued

Ender finally shows up to answer Tlnl's original post

more of Ender

Another neo-nazi tries to tell Ender that he shouldn't scream "the joos" even if he agrees with him for the most part

Tlnl mentioned again

is this Aubuchont? It sure looks and sounds like him

more from saved thread

Ender throws a nutty in response to username raging manatee

Ender going nuts but par for the course for this website

There are about 45 more screenshots to go. I feel better knowing that this thread has been saved.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:02 am

That last screenshot post of Ender appears to have been made by a modern form of cointelpro. A lot of fakes like to throw that word around. They want to turn it into a tinfoil word. However, cointelpro was real, and I think people are naive if they don't think this type of thing is going on widespread on the internet.

neo-nazis trying to sound intellectual

Ender arguing that Jews are biologically evil

A neo-nazi or someone posing as such declares that the Joos did 9/11

More inciting of violence against Jews along with Manatee arguing that he agrees but that the NWO is not all about the Jews- some kind of warped debate among nazis

continued

more of the thread

continued

thread continued

more nazi posts

nazi copy and paste

Until an interesting screenshot emerges, I'll simply describe these as links.

screenshot

screenshot

long copy and paste continued

ditto

ditto

post finally ends, then someone has a question for Manatee

the nazi's view of good jews

Reddot/Aubuchont? second post with strange space before punctuation

more of the same- not much of the cybersmear script since a while back as the "dialogue" got esoteric in a nazi disinfo way

thread continued

ender returns with more of his fake intellectualism full of hatred

continued

I'll try to wrap this up in one or two posts. There are 25 screenshots left. I also will have a few new screenshots I will upload directly at the beginning of the next post.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:50 pm

I used the google search engine. I plugged in may41970 for the AlaskaFreePress website. For some odd reason there is only one result, not 300 or zero or a number that makes any kind of sense.

And what's that one remaining cached post look like?

How does that add up? How is the internet not being gamed?

I did the same for Ender. There were six results.

Her is one of them:

Here is the rest of the deleted thread which clearly explains the psy-op that was put in place against a few nobodies who simply had the gall to express themselves on public boards. A few of us have refused to allow fascists like Mike Rivero to get away with their divide and conquer disinfo campaigns.

screenshot

More astroturfing disinfo about "the joos"

Ender claims "the joos" even killed JFK- then Rampaging Manatee tells Ender no mas, that he is correct

he even gives Henry Makow a plug- why not also Jeff Rense and Curtis Maynard?

the script called for Ender to be the leader, the predominant voice. fascism is inherent even within the hierarchy of the fake usernames

crazy ender diatribe continued

astroturfing that Jews are blood suckers

more of ender inciting violence against Jewish people

hate thread continued

continued

disgusting hate speech against Jewish people continued

thread continued

more from the ******* psy-op thread which can only be read here

continued

getting near the end of this hate thread

disinfo agents astroturfing that hating Jewish people is not uncommon

You know an anonymous is Ender when there are lots of bold print, capitals, italics, and other gimmicks with the style- at this point the WRH unofficial forum was about to close for good, with the disinfo plot being that I was the reason- the place had first shut down around July 2007 in which Ender agent provocateur posts were deleted- especially the one posted here from the "what will you do when they come for you" thread- the one in which Ender described how to commit murder and mayhem

disinfo scum like to throw around words like psy-ops and cointelpro. They want real people to feel funny using such words. there are sick fascists all over the internet playing mind games

Just a few left.

Jew this, Jew that is what these assholes were all about, trying to make it seem normal to focus all of one's hatred on one cultural group

continued

continued

holocaust denial

more hate speech

last posts on the thread- these disinfo fockers are the Palestinians' worst enemies. Such outright hate speech against Jewish people makes it easier for folks to justify anything Israel does. If there were truly that many people who hate Jewish people, then Israel would be justified in doing anything to protect their citizens from people who hate them simply because of their blood. The WRH "Unofficial" forum was clearly a cointelpro-like production. Circumstantial proof of this can be found in how nearly every page from that forum has been scrubbed. The few that remain, for example with the one pertaining to may41970 and seemingly written by "Louis Aubuchont," shows that the internet is rigged. One may41970 result survives and it is a post by Aubuchont? What are the odds of that?
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 pm

bump
socrates
gadfly

Return to Astroturfing