Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

The Connell Hoax Story and Democratic Underground Fakes

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

The Connell Hoax Story and Democratic Underground Fakes

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:01 am

**** On edit: Caches have been scrubbed. Even the yahoo version is getting cut off. People are now unable to see what I wrote about Fintan Dunne, Hertzberg, Bev Harris, and much more. It looks like I will have to copy and paste as much of the "Brett Kimberlin Exposed" thread as possible. These people do not like progressives. They are into making money while promoting the rightwing of the Democratic Party. DO NOT DONATE ANY MONEY TO INSIDIOUS STATUS QUO ORGANISATIONS POSING AS PROGRESSIVES ***

The Democratic Underground, like DailyKos and nearly every other major domain, is less about promoting positive social change than it is about making money at the expense of democracy.

DU recently deleted around 200 posts that had accomplished the following:

*** The Mike Connell story is without doubt a hoax
*** Larisa Alexandrovna is an outright liar
*** Brett Kimberlin's true history is being covered up
*** The Democratic Underground electoral integrity forum is dominated by astroturfers

I wasn't able to save everything. Though I did save all my posts and did save the threads in question from a few days before the total scrubbing took place. They can be easily reconstructed.

Things heated up Sunday morning. I was kicking all of their asses by pointing out their lies or misrepresentations of my posts. Everything was coming together. The whole history of fake "electoral integrity" was being revealed. Amazing connections between Bev Harris and Steven Hertzberg, RawStory and Brett Kimberlin, and between the usernames dominating DU were right dab out front in the open for all to see. Alexandrovna's lying and temper tantrums were very noticeable. Troubling questions started to emerge about WillYourVoteBCounted. TroubleInWinter turned out to be the ultimate example of controlled opposition with Wilms lagging behind.

This will take time to put together, but it is very important to me that the truth be preserved instead of falling down a memory hole. I sincerely believe that the whole rotten script has finally been put together. The only problem is that DU is being gamed by the astroturfers. DU is middle of the road to begin with. They are out to make money. Astroturfers and other types of paid trolls dish them out the cash. They may even have a bunch of their own people situated in moderator positions.

Related information can be found in the Astroturfing forum.

This is what's available for now. Eventually I will reconstruct them to the best of my abilities.

Brett Kimberlin Exposed

Why are new DU'ers so skeptical of Arneback and Fritakis...and Professor

Good news! I just located a cached version of Joyce McCloy's troll thread from about 12 hours before it was deleted. A lot will need to be reconstructed. I was blogging well Sunday morning. But for now, this will do. One can see that I was starting to fight back against their lies. She is an astroturfer from North Carolina and has been very close to Bev Harris' ex-publisher, David Allen {Kelvin Mace}.

COINTELPRO, Trolls and Election Reform

A rudimentary search finds that Joyce is working the internet. She is NC Voter at DailyCIAKos. She is LauraRoslin at Thomas Paine Muckracker Cafe or whatever it's called. She also used to be a regular blogger at Allen's BlackBoxVoting.com site.

TroubleInWinter has claimed that Bev Harris revealed her personal information a few years back. But I think that was all rigged. I believe that the few players ripping into Bev Harris have been fakers. Yeah, she is a grifter with a big ego. She's rightwing, for pete's sake! But people like Kelvin Mace, TroubleInWinter, Joyce McCloy, Ben Burch, even Andy were just acting out their lines, imho. Many others have been sock puppets. A guy like Wilms might just be a useful idiot.

Joyce McCloy started to flip out when Hertzberg was outed and the whole convoluted Bev Harris/Diebold troll script started to unravel. There really wasn't a problem with Brett Kimberlin being exposed. But it was the totality of the posts that were hitting raw nerves. Alexandrovna had been fully shown to be lying about Kimberlin. Her immature outbursts and illogical accusations were all there to see. She zipped her mouth when it came to who told her Connell might have run out of gas. She was quiet when a few of us wanted to know wtf Connell said to her.

I don't believe Connell was threatened by anyone. I think this whole Spoonamore thing is another bullshit hoax not unlike many we have seen before. Jason Leopold. Clint Curtis and BradBlog. Kimberlin telling two separate radio shows that he is a driving force behind Raw Story. Alexandrovna threatening me for defamation for linking to them and/or providing screenshots?

This is a hobby for me. I like to write. I like things to make sense. I am a hero for trying.

It was pitiful what took place as regards to Joyce McCloy. She kept saying I was calling everyone fakes. She was deliberately playing paid troll tricks to obfuscate the true implications of Hertzberg being a big player at Fintan Dunne's website. CreekSneakers2 showed up. He made some good posts. And then yet again out flew the accusations that we are the same person. It was ridiculous. I kicked all of their asses. They break every rule in the book but never get banned. I play by all rules and use academic logic in dialogue. I will reconstruct what was lost as best I can. More revelations will appear. Ok, here's one. Check out ThirdChoice at DU. That is Brett Kimberlin. He has no musical talent. You can check out his videos at youtube as VR Admin and his lyrics are childish. Bush is over? He also keeps plugging away with his videos as if he is Alex Jones, Mike Rivero, or a number of other hacks working the internet. He sounds like he is acting out some stupid television show. Oh the evil neocons. Blah, blah, blah.

But when you look into the Spoonamore story or Clint Curtis or any of the other shit he has done, it has all turned out to be hoaxes. Mike Connell was never threatened by Karl Rove. This is a gimmick story. All made up. It is no longer a big leap to think Larisa Alexandrovna is a paid disinformation writer. When are people gonna wake up that they are being played by RawStory? Haven't they run Wayne Madsen articles? Jason Leopold used to co-write with Larisa. Now she says Connell spoke to her, that he was frightened and ready to spill beans? I don't believe her. Not one bit. Not at all. Just look at how much she has lied about Brett Kimberlin. Just look at some of her scrubbed posts.

Larisa Alexandrovna isn't even her real name.

As for TroubleInWinter, Slu&&oJD said she was maybe Rob Pelletier. But his word isn't worth much overall. There's no way to know who that person is. And for all her posts, why the big secret? I see a TroubleInWinter as perhaps being from Dewey, Arizona. That's all I got on that one. But she is a troll. It could be Ben Burch. It could be anyone. It could be someone we've never heard of.

But make no mistake. When the truth about Hertzberg and all his relations to Fintan Dunne and Bev Harris emerged, and then when I wasn't afraid to list truths about Stephenson, that he had Vreeland as a contact, was buddies with Burch, that Tom Flocco was his associate, that's when the shitheads went troll style.

She was evoking authority. The Brett Kimberlin Exposed thread was making too much sense on too many levels. I had started to fight back on the other two threads, to set the record straight. Everything I said about Andy Stephenson was the truth.

McCloy and Alexandrovna have been posting like raving lunatics and liars. See the gold star below? That means Joyce McCloy pays for her "free speech" at the Democratic Undeground.

They are not going to get away with this. The truth will emerge. The cap cannot be put back on the genie bottle.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: Brett Kimberlin Exposed

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:19 am

**** On edit: Caches have been scrubbed. Even the yahoo version is getting cut off. People are now unable to see what I wrote about Fintan Dunne, Hertzberg, Bev Harris, and much more. It looks like I will have to copy and paste as much of the "Brett Kimberlin Exposed" thread as possible. These people do not like progressives. They are into making money while promoting the rightwing of the Democratic Party. DO NOT DONATE ANY MONEY TO INSIDIOUS STATUS QUO ORGANISATIONS POSING AS PROGRESSIVES ***

I hadn't written much on Andy Stephenson, and those few things were basic truths. He was buddies with Ben Burch. He did have Mike Vreeland and Tom Flocco as contacts.

I didn't write that everyone was a CIA fake either. WillYourVoteBCounted, Joyce McCloy in real life, was illogically twisting around my post exposing Steven Hertzberg's ties to Fintan Dunne. Hertzberg was thus a prolific poster at a place calling Bev Harris a 9/11 CIA rat.

In another subthread, it was becoming clear that Hertzberg and Bev Harris used to work together. There wasn't anything convoluted about my posts. There was nothing unclear about them. But we are dealing with controlled opposition. That is the basic idea behind astroturfing and other forms of paid trolling.

Andy Stephenson was running a sub shop. He was posting at Democratic Underground. Then all of a sudden he is working for Bev Harris and is a leading election reform activist? Talk about things not adding up.

This is what I think. Andy Stephenson was involved in a racket to smear Bev Harris. Harris herself was involved in this too, imho. The whole thing has been scripted, so that election reform integrity on the internet would be viewed as tinfoil or enigmas. Hertzberg was never meant to be outed. He was never meant to be seen as having such ties to Bev, Allen, McCloy, Dunne, and many others. I was starting to piece the whole friggen puzzle together.

It was okay to post about the Speedway Bomber, Larisa Alexandrovna, and BradBlog having no credibility. Those have basically been deliberately established strawmen, imho. No one makes the mistakes {lies?} that they do, without it being deliberate.

But the idea behind controlled opposition is that outsiders like me or CreekSneakers2 are not supposed to be the ones making the connections. That is meant to be done by astroturfers such as WillYourVoteBCounted and TroubleInWinter.

The three links given above were scrubbed because yours truly is not part of the script. I have no dog in the hunt. I wish I had saved all the posts on the Sunday before they were scrubbed. Thankfully we have what we have in the cached versions. I do have all my posts saved. I was fighting back against the coordinated troll attacks against myself. This is what rigged domains do to people like me. As soon as the organised trolls are defeated, as soon as they see that they have gotten their asses kicked, the move is made to get all information deleted. This is because it is the reader who decides.

I'll do my best to reconstruct the ends of those threads in question.

For the Brett Kimberlin Exposed thread, this is what I've got. One can see that I was starting to make a whole lot of sense. With all due respect to other posters on the net, I am very good at holding my own against anyone. I have proven that time and time again.

I responded to TroubleInWinter in the Bev Harris subthread. I listened sincerely to what that poster had said, read the links, and directly responded to her post declaring that someone named Bailey77 was Bev Harris.

I had started to fight back against these assholes distorting me as being a Karl Rove or Diebold operative. {Hey, anyone notice how these fakes never name Diebold with its new name of Premier something or other? That doesn't add up.}

This was my response to a new subthread put up calling me out as being a paid troll.

One of them distorted my use of a link helping to show that Hertzberg and Navari are the same person. The video used was of one when Hertzberg was providing the bait part of the bait and switch. One tactic paid trolls do is to write illogical posts. It's like how WillYourVoteBCounted kept posting that I had called everyone a CIA fake. On the one hand they want to represent themselves as the leaders of the electoral integrity movement. But on the other, they are not afraid to write such illogic. They know how to get posts and whole threads deleted. They know how to get people banned and erased.

Do people realise that Hertzberg had a Diebold employee working for the Election Science Institute? Here's the proof.

Back to the Brett Kimberlin Exposed thread:

Someone started a new subthread called "Paging Brad Menfil."

I responded:

Here was my response to claims that I was full of it:

I think there was just one more post I would make on that thread. I had gone to concentrating on responding to posted lies about me on the other two threads that were also eventually scrubbed. Later on I will put that post up. It was a let's get back on topic kind of post about Brett Kimberlin.

To wrap up this post, I'd like to put up screenshots I had taken a while back proving a direct relationship between Brad Friedman and Andy Stephenson. All these buggers arrived to prominence in the electoral integrity movement at around the same time in 2004. That is pretty much when Kimberlin started to unbelievably emerge as an internet player. It is also when RawStory and Larisa Alexandrovna emerged. When one considers what netroots are really about, I want them to consider this notion of astroturfing and controlled opposition. I am arguing that what is being represented as being the spontaneous emergence of grassroots movements on the internet have in fact been staged.

FILIBUSTER-PROOF MAJORITY NOW LINING UP FOR U.S. SENATE DEMS

ObamaDaMan wrote:19. Well, nothing personal......

With all due respect Brad, you can't blame them for moving your thread. There are too many questions with the Clint Curtis story, your affiliation with the convicted bomber Brett Kimberlin, and with your close affiliation to David Benjamin Burch. Perhaps most troubling is that your #1 blogger, John Gideon, is a bigwig with VoteTrustUSA. VoteTrustUSA is part of the Verified Voting Foundation. They are advocates for electronic machines with paper receipts. That contradicts your advocating for the removal of the electronic machines. Plus, it probably doesn't help your cause that bozosRnot4Bush is also a friend of yours. And what's up with that username of his? Does that mean that "Bozos" are for Democrats? Huh? Wow! That guy has been one of the prime tools bashing Obama the last half year or so. He has been posting with the kingpins for spreading disinfo smear on Obama, Larry Johnson of No Quarters and Cannonfire.

The same thing happened to "Fintan Dunne." I believe everything he now posts gets immediately tossed into the 9/11 dungeon. I'm not saying that this forum is a conspiracy forum either. Maybe DU can't afford to have you posting in any section other than this one? Maybe a new policy has been put in place so the things mentioned above do not tarnish this board's reputation.

22. Here's Your Proof

votetrustusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=96&Itemid=84

I'm actually more interested in your support of Bozos and why Larisa of RawStory covered up for Kimberlin. She said he was a political prisoner and how it wasn't true that he was a convicted bomber. Or maybe she'd like to retract what she wrote here years ago?

The Curtis story has been debunked by others. No need to reinvent the wheel on that one. People can decide for themselves, if they want to do the legwork.

You're denying the Obama bashing done by No Quarters, Cannonfire and your buddy Bozos?

I guess you were out of the loop for Gideon being at VoteTrustUSA just as you were for OnTheOtherhand being Mark Lindeman?

'
DU deserves to know the truth. Everyone deserves the truth and some closure for all the stuff that's been going on with the "electoral integrity movement."

response to Mark Lindeman, OnTheOtherHand:

32. It seems that Brad doesn't agree with you

If you had read my post more closely, you'd have seen that I never said that Gideon was for electronic machines with paper receipts. I simply showed that he was closely affiliated with such people. Ok, Sir, if VVF is not for those things, then what exactly are they fighting for? They are clearly not for authentic paper ballots. You yourself also appear to be for machines with paper receipts and limited audits. Now instead of people like me conjecturing, why don't you just once and for all explain what exactly you think are the solutions to our electoral problems. Other than harping on and on about exit polls and astroturfing that Bush won in 2004, I haven't really seen any statements from you clearly spelling out what the answers are to ensure our democracy is no longer in a constitutional crisis.

You appear to be for limited audits. *My answer is below.*

Brad says Gideon quit VTUSA because of their propensity to not support paper ballots. If you guys could simply answer questions sincerely instead of jumping to conclusions about messengers, perhaps this wouldn't seem like such a closed, scripted shop.

Now we find out that Stephenson was a co-founder of VTUSA. We are not talking about mickey mouse associations here. Brett Kimberlin and Brad are co-founders of Velvet Revolution. How can Brad's reputation and integrity not be linked to that of the convicted bomber?

And Brad also went on to dismiss every point I made. Why is he covering up the Larry Johnson spook campaign against Obama? Why did Larisa lie for Kimberlin? People at least have the right to know about these connections. Bozos and Brad have met in person. Bozos has been acting as a gatekeeper trollbuster for years.

Those guys were saying they had videotapes of Michelle Obama making racist comments. They have posted about Obama giving the finger to McCain at a debate. They have come up with so much crap that we could make a 500 post thread on it time permitting. Why doesn't anyone want to get to the bottom of this one while it's still fresh? Are we meant to wait until all the scrubbing and pruning takes place?

Are you aware of Larry Johnson, Bozos, and Cannonfire with that spooky campaign gnawing at democratic principles? Do you want some links?

*The answer is hand counted paper ballots. As someone from Canada wrote, we could do it like they do, just multiply the number of workers and polling stations. How come we have all this money to waste on illegal wars, corporate swine, NASA and the rest of the military-industrial complex, and all forms of insidious government, yet we don't have the money to ensure that every vote is counted?*

23. Let's All Relax And Face The Music

I hate to use a line commonly used by freeper trolls, but is everyone who disagrees with you some sinister, secret, government agent?

I noticed someone from Oregon was supporting vote by mail and disagreeing with your vehemence against it.

Maybe the following screenshots will help clear up even more confusion.

http://novbm.wordpress.com/the-long-links-page /

What is NOVBM?

Notice the Illinois above the Director of NOVBM? Ben Burch is from Illinois. He was buddies with Andy Stephenson. Is there a connection between Gentry and Stephenson? Heck yeah!

Just to make things clear, NOVBM is:

The No Vote By Mail Movement

Now I find it surprising that Brad didn't know about Gideon being a bigwig with VoteTrustUSA which is part of the Verified Voting Foundation. I admit that I could have worded myself better above, that I had proof that Gideon was at the least once a bigwig with VoteTrustUSA. But then again, maybe Brad could've corrected me at the time instead of calling me a disinfo scammer.

But it gets worse.

What does one think of when they think of Andy Stephenson? Mike Vreeland? Probably not so much. They think of how he was for paper ballots. If I am mistaken for anything, I apologize. I was under the impression that Stephenson was all for the paper ballot.

Now would it come as a shock if it turned out that Stephenson co-founded VoteTrustUSA? Would that be as big a shock of learning about Brett Kimberlin?

Truth Even Unto Its Innermost Parts Judge Brandeis

Hmmm, isn't Joyce McCloy a big fan of the Verified Voting Foundation?

I kind of ignored the tiresome rants put out by Larisa Alexandrovna, but that didn't stop me from putting the final pieces together exposing Brad Friedman.

31. Settle Down Francis

The # of posts one has shouldn't matter. Now you are clearly insinuating that I am a freeper troll. People can see exactly how anti-social and evasive you are being with your reactions. You need to make up your mind. Are you going to ignore me, like you implied you would with your first answer, or are you now going to go this hypocritical route of evoking authority and demanding obfuscation?

*** Your silence on Kimberlin speaks volumes. Same goes with your non-comment on that Bozos/Larry Johnson spook campaign against Obama. Whenever someone asks you decent questions you don't want to answer, you always mention Wayne Madsen. That's getting quite stale. Where did Kimberlin get all this money to throw around? Are you aware that Bozos, Johnson, and Cannonfire appear to be paid fakes? Have you seen any of that rubbish? Are you aware of Ben Burch's insidious internet presence?

*** Attacking the messenger and not the messages has never been more transparent, Sir.

*** I have an idea why you call me a scam artist. No scam artist would ever use that line, perhaps? Or let's have someone appear crazy like "Fintan Dunne" call you out for being intel influenced, then it can't possibly be true? By calling me a scam artist, insinuating that I am a freeper troll, and avoiding certain topics until you are compelled to answer, perhaps you are playing some kind of mind games? Why not just answer the questions to the best of your abilities when they are asked? This is a public forum. This isn't the Brad Friedman Show whose ultimate goals are to raise funds and gatekeep the electoral integrity movement.

You first answered that Gideon had no association with VTUSA, but then I proved otherwise. Then you answered.

These are not smears by association. These are your colleagues and close associates. Years ago Larisa Alexandrovna posted here outright lies about Kimberlin's past, even going so far as to call him a political prisoner.

There was an old thread at your place and your moderator with the strange username of Agent99 said she didn't understand the BozosRnot4Bush name. Then you came in with the bs that these were two different John Deans. Back then you couldn't even answer an easy question. Do you know that this guy you've had dinner with has been part and parcel of a spooky campaign to bash Obama? People are not stupid, Sir. It would take anyone ten minutes to start to figure that one out. That type of activity had everything to do with disrupting electoral integrity. Party Unity My Ass? And now you act dumb about the whole thing.

*** Finally, you are now directly tied to Andy Stephenson and subsequently Ben Burch with this Gideon connection. I am not pulling things out of nowhere. Your hostile responses, Sir, seem to indicate I have hit raw nerves.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Why are new DU'ers so skeptical of Arneback and Fritakis...

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:58 am

The google cache of that thread from Jan. 3rd has been replaced by one from the 5th. The result is that everything on that thread that went against the astroturfers has been scrubbed. Unless someone has the Jan. 3rd version like myself, it is now impossible to try to find individual posts still available through cache. I will do that here. If I can't find the posts, I will provide the screenshot. Then afterwhich, I will continue to reconstruct how the scrubbed threads looked right before the wholesale whitewashing took place. It could take me a while to complete this project, but I'll get it done. Then I guess I might want to periodically check if what is still available eventually gets scrubbed. If that happens, it is because of actions taken by DU. This is similar to what happens at Archive.org with the robots.txt blocking. People have to actually take certain steps to make sure everything is deleted from the internet.

The deleted subthread off of Lindeman's "new DUers aren't so likely to see this query" post:

#22 It's the Brett Kimberlin connection and a few other things to me....

23. a few thoughts

#27 There is definitely a direct connection

The next response couldn't be retrieved through cache. Here is the screenshot.

I'll continue with rebuilding this specific thread in my next post.
socrates
gadfly

Re: The Connell Hoax Story and Democratic Underground Fakes

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:27 pm

To make things easier for myself, I am going to copy and paste the next deleted subthread from the Arnebeck thread. I was having trouble anyway finding these individual posts through google cache.

But first, I want to point folks to a comment made by the paid debunker Bushwa from the Randi Rhodes Message Board. This will further show what is meant by controlled opposition. Concern trolls are all about presenting themselves as the voice of reason. Someone like Bushwa should not be making posts legitemizing the Connell death threat hoax in any way. But he did.

Michael Connell's convenient death, Figure in Rove election fraud probe killed

Bushwa wrote:If you can stand it, given the warnings not to fly his plane, the claims of threats and the imminent testimony, it seemed to count more as a reasonable question rather than a CT. On the other hand, his wife insists that anyone who says he was "about to reveal all" is an idiot, and that he told her there was nothing to reveal.

Still, the NTSB investigation results WILL be eagerly anticipated - and not just by the "usual suspects" in the CT crowd.

He even repeated this nonsense. This reminds me of how Ben Burch is both a member of the JREF debunker squad, yet has dabbled into posting loony conspiracy theories himself. He did, however, leave himself wiggle room by saying it could have been an accident. Yet, Bushwa, in the end, has promoted the idea that it is justified to take this hoax story seriously. For someone who posts a lot on how shady Wayne Madsen is, I find it suspicious that Bushwa hasn't been able to come up with any of the disturbing questions myself, CreekSneakers2, and Wilms have easily managed to come up with about the credibility of Alexandrovna, Velvet Revolution, and Spoonamore.

On a side note, the same poster proudfootz who started that thread has revived my own titled "Crazy Disinfo Script Revealed." He has linked to information on netvocates just like I have before. Is he trying to make it seem that he is me? A troll I outed at the RRMB, Morgan/OKthat'sIt did the same thing to me at Democratic Underground. She picked an obscure image taken by Day Glo that I have posted more than once. She linked to specific stories in a grouping the same way I had done. She has said before that she was from Boston. More than ever I am convinced that the internet is rigged.

Deleted subthread from DU copied and pasted from the January 3rd cache I saved before it was replaced by the scrubbed Jan. 5th one: {the Arnebeck thread}

Peace Patriot: Fri Jan-02-09 06:16 AM 30. Response to Original message

This thread couldn't be better Rovemaster bullshit if Rove himself were

playing all the parts. As McCamy Taylor said, in a related thread: DO NOT BE FOOLED!

Do not be fooled. It does not matter if RAW Story has talked to someone who might once have been in federal custody. RAW Story is one of the few voices of journalistic excellence in this country. It does not matter whether the guy who sold Dan Quayle dope got railroaded. As I wrote in a recent journal, the downing of Mike Connel's plane stinks to high heaven and we should not rest until the control tower in Akron Ohio releases the tape of his final words to the tower. Did some crucial part of his control system fail or did his wings ice up? We have a right to know, and that tape will most likely tell the story. If a dirty deed was done, it was done in the College Park, Maryland airport where he took off (not Pennsylvania, where so many journalists keep reporting), a public facility that has seen its business decimated by the Bush administration's heightened regulations in the wake of 9/11 and which would be an easy target for blackmail, since granting a favor to the Bush administration might be its way to ease those regulations that are killing its business.

Also see: "COINTELPRO, Trolls and Election Reform," by WillYourVoteBeCounted ....

WAKE UP! DON'T BE DIVERTED BY THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT, slandering good people who have been working hard, in dangerous conditions, with all the odds stacked against them, to expose this critically important destruction of our right to vote and our democracy.

Understand what you are reading here. And understand what you are NOT reading here. You are NOT reading anything useful to restoring our democracy.

I am outraged by this thread--and similar activity by this same group of commenters (or is it just one?)--over the last few days. This sloppy-minded, disconnected, unctious (oh, they just want to be so helpful) innuendo and character assassination must stop.

Prepostericity: Fri Jan-02-09 09:41 AM
Response to Reply #30

31. The reader decides!

I'm loving the free publicity. It just shows that first they ignore you, then when that doesn't work, they smear.

Why y'all covering for a busted freeper troll named Steven Hertzberg? Why are you being emotional rather than debating like adults? Where is there even one shred of critique dealing with what has been posted? The Speedway Bomber is a fraud. He was never exonerated. He was never railroaded as a political prisoner. Why do you want to be associated with that? Why do you want to be associated with unsubstantiated, conspiracy chatter? Why do you keep letting that fake whistleblower bullshit yank your chains?

And I'm not the one who says Connell was my source and that he was frightened and ready to spill the beans.

Y'all just jealous it turned out to be such a successful and enlightening thread.

You take care now. Regards.

Peace Patriot:
Fri Jan-02-09 04:01 PM
Response to Reply #30

32. Some posters are like the corporate 'news' monopolies. Their perspective is so skewed,

and their thinking process is such a swamp of rotting vegetation, that it is difficult to suss out what they are trying to accomplish in their corpo/fascist broadcasts or newspapers. The most important thing to realize about their writing is what they DON'T say--the black holes between their paragraphs of disinformation and psyops. They don't provide you with useful information to understand what the rich and the murderous are doing to the poor and the powerless in our society and in our world. They don't inspire you or empower you or others to become active citizens and assert your right to good government. They dwell on petty, unimportant matters, cheap, often invented "scandals," and 'personalities' that they build up as celebrities or tear down as demons; they play "gotcha" games; they provide "theater" rather than discussion and in-depth debate on vital matters; and they, above all, attempt to divert you from the issues and events, and the crimes and corpo/fascist cabals, that determine your fate, and the fates of your children and generations to come.

I would urge readers of this thread to peer into those black holes of missing information and disinformation (diversion), and try to see what ISN'T there. What ISN'T there is anything useful for understanding our voting system, our political system, our government and the things that have happened to us, as individuals and as a country, over the last eight years. And what IS there is a putrid, Limbaughesque "gotcha" game of personality politics--guilt by association, innuendo, loaded rhetorical questions--that dances AROUND the facts of this situation--election fraud in Ohio 2004, citizen action to expose it and Michael Connell's untimely death--like a clown trying to distract you with silly faces or mime. One of these posters keeps asking, why won't Larisa Alexandrovna reveal details about her sources?, implying both that she is not telling the truth and that this poster and the public has a right to confidential information that may well endanger other people. This is sneaky character assassination, typical of the right wing, and most typical of Karl Rove and his character assassination campaigns. It is well beyond "dirty politics" (and blogger tactics) and into the dungeon of corpo/fascist psyops. You can be sure that Rove & co. would love to have those details. They may have "holes" in their Larisa Alexandrovna file that the NSA and its "Total Information Awareness" project couldn't obtain by illicit means. The poster seems bent on bullying the information out of her. But, more than this, seems bent on sullying her for not revealing things that she may not be free to reveal. It's rather like bad prosecutors--and Joe McCarthy--abusing the 5th Amendment. If the victim won't answer a loaded question, then the victim, of course, is guilty of whatever the loaded question implied. Bullying, abusive, dishonorable.

And how does this help us solve the critically important problem of non-transparent vote counting, rightwing corporations having gained control of our voting systems, rigged, stolen, unfair, dishonest elections, wretched government, and the out-of-control war profiteers, financial profiteers and global corporate predators who slaughtered a million innocent Iraqis to get their oil, and just pilfered the finacial solvency of our own country unto the 7th generation?

It helps us not at all.

Wilms:
Fri Jan-02-09 04:32 PM
Response to Reply #32

Well let's be fair. You could be describing the reporting on Spoonamore/Connell.

And talk about diversions, your post(s) meander as much as the new guy's. Should I read your diatribe, or work on something useful...like election reform?

The difference here is who's story you want to believe. No case has been made that Brett wants to hurt the reform movement. No case has been made that Connell rigged elections.

But you can find a lot of people that believe one or the other, some who suspect neither, some who know that they don't know, and others who haven't examined it that deeply.

Funny that Larisa is being busted for the unsubstantiated claim that Brett was "exonerated". Reminds me of the genius, and company, who claimed that Kevin Shelley was "exonerated".

I'm going to start a thread where everyone can post about what Santa brought for them. I hear Rove got a lump of coal. But as you can imagine, I've got no link.

Prepostericity:
Fri Jan-02-09 05:39 PM
Response to Reply #33

34. Interesting

Edited on Fri Jan-02-09 05:45 PM by Prepostericity
The difference here is who's story you want to believe. No case has been made that Brett wants to hurt the reform movement. No case has been made that Connell rigged elections.

Aaah, Wilms as the voice of reason.

One needn't prove intent on Kimberlin's part to show that he damages the election integrity movement. This guy puts Bev Harris to shame when it comes to making oneself look like a self-centered, bold-faced liar. He should not be linking to a marijuana website. I love weed. But he should not be doing that. He shouldn't make up lies or let lies go that he is the moving force of things he isn't. He shouldn't say that he was a political prisoner. His past should not be buried. And the reasons why have been discussed in the big, magnificent, enlightening thread.

Certainly no case has been made that Connell rigged the elections.

So what do we have here? Is this like when the KKK threw a chair at Geraldo Rivera? Is this a case of manufacturing news?

I bet election fraud can be proven for 2004 just by showing how people were unfairly taken off the rolls, how there weren't enough booths and whatnot for the Democratic leaning precincts. It goes without saying that paperless voting is evil. Even the friggen bank gives us a receipt. I believe for all the money we put into war and mayhem, we can afford to have hand counted paper ballots! That would cut out a lot. But we also need campaign finance reform.

To me, I finally see what the psy-op was. It revolved obviously around exit polls. It also revolved on ESI being there at the end with the rubber stamp.

But you can find a lot of people that believe one or the other, some who suspect neither, some who know that they don't know, and others who haven't examined it that deeply.

Some are probably adept at completely avoiding the rabbit holes.

Funny that Larisa is being busted for the unsubstantiated claim that Brett was "exonerated".

It's tough to believe someone on anything, if she can't even either retract the claim or prove that he was exonerated for his heinous crimes.

http://www.itsaboutmusic.com/epoxy.html
"I have the credibility to sing about all aspects of life
from a very unique and pure perspective.”
- Brett Kimberlin of Epoxy

Brett Kimberlin, guitar and vocal, wrote all the songs on Nothing Else while incarcerated as a political prisoner by right-wing elements opposed to his First Amendment rights to speech and political activity. Many prisoner rights groups came to his rescue, including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, American Civil Liberties Union and Families Against Mandatory Minimums, and he was released after several years of suffering. A portion of each album sale will be contributed to these four organizations.

That's an outright lie. He was not a political prisoner. He was "released after several years of suffering." This is the kind of thing that reeks bad. He's a strawman for the election integrity movement.

WillYourVoteBCounted:
Fri Jan-02-09 08:07 PM
Response to Reply #34

35. when will you get your next Tombstone? you were ObamaDaMan just a month ago

On your website you admit to having posted at DU as:

ObamaDaMan
USofFascism
peacenik37
SocraticTruths

Some of you may recall ObamaDaMan trying to smear Andy Stephenson (RIP)?

You also have trashed the DU moderators on your website (which I won't link to and give you the traffic, but the mods have it)

troubleinwinter:
Fri Jan-02-09 08:37 PM
Response to Reply #35

36. Here are some of his comments on his site.

"This next example of censorship, imho, is proof that DU is rigged"

"DU moderating is grotesque....I am the only person who is trying to expose DU for the fascist major forum it is..."

"There is no other way to show that DU moderating has been infiltrated by disinfo."

"I actually couldn't care less, if they ban me. It's fairly obvious that Prepostericity is me, but for them to ban myself, that would be some kind of proof that they know about this website."

"I'm not sure how long I will be able to post there. I wish they'd just give me amnesty for my days posting on chemtrails in the 9/11 dungeon. I don't like to hide who I am. I don't like feeling blacklisted by major forums."

"posts I made as USofFascism .... I got tossed from DU because I was making too much sense."

"The Democratic Underground is ultimately a freeper website. They are right of center politically. My sense is that (edited) is the chief mole along with (edited). The top three guys are just regular corporate sheep raking in their bucks as phoney yuppies."

"DU doesn't want the public to know how they cheat with the moderating."

"...nutjob freeper troll Andy Stephenson"

"The Democratic Underground is an insidious entity."

OnTheOtherHand:
Sat Jan-03-09 07:55 AM
Response to Reply #36

43. sounds pretty conflicted

If he seriously thinks that DU is "a freeper website" and all the rest of that, why would he just want amnesty?

As far as I can tell, the 'dirty little secret' of DU is that the mods try pretty hard to enforce the stated rules. It's interesting how some people (not just this guy) interpret everything as a political plot.

(But of course, if I'm the one saying that, well, heh heh heh.)

My subsequent responses have been screenshot, and when I get the time, I will finish rebuilding these threads. My real life is calling, so I ask for patience. I also need to update a copy of this forum. But it shouldn't be too tough to provide the rest of what I have saved from these threads. Thanks.
socrates
gadfly

Re: The Connell Hoax Story and Democratic Underground Fakes

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:30 pm

I found this interesting post from 2006. Some of the comments were even better.

Shell of a Party, Shells and Shills

MarisaCat wrote:...And all the so-called “box car sites” ... the plan was that we should be boxed in. “have nowhere to go”.

I left this post on her blog.

A bird in the hand

socrates wrote:
Sorry to barge in. I got here through a 2006 post dealing with Kos being a disruptive force, that the netroots in general is a connection of box car websites with the intent of boxing us in.

The Democratic Underground needs to be added to the list of disruptive forces against true progressive thought.

They deleted around 200 posts. They were in the electoral integrity forum. It had to do with the Mike Connell hoax. It had to do about the truth about Brett Kimberlin. Fake journalists and activists have been busted parading lies about rightwing whistleblowers. Did you know that Larisa Alexandrovna claims to have had Michael Connell as a source? Did you know that she said he was scared and ready to spill the beans? So what is Larisa Alexandrovna concerned with? She wants people to vote for her and Brad Friedman for some best liberal blog awards. That isn’t even her real name. She also vouches for the Speedway Bomber and claims that he was exonerated for heinous crimes. She claims he was a political prisoner.

And what’s Brad’s opinion of Brett Kimberlin’s past. I don’t believe he’s ever mentioned it. Brad and the Speedway Bomber are co-founders of the Velvet Revolution, that “progressive” group with a knack of finding rightwing whistleblowers. Although no one has yet to receive a reward for providing information to them which brings about a conviction for election fraud.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Astroturfers Gaming Google Cache System

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 pm

I see no other explanation.

The cached version given here of Brett Kimberlin Exposed takes us well into Jan. !st and 59 replies.

But I just googled Brett Kimberlin exposed and got a new result. Did I get January 4th or so right before the thread was deleted? No, the current cached result provided takes us back to December 31st and only 31 replies. How does the cached result lose 28 replies???? The only explanation I can think of is that the earlier version was found. Then the astroturfers kept hitting that link until it overtook the position of being the search result.

It looks like I hit the jackpot with this adventure. Why else these draconian responses?

Both Alexandrovna and the Velvet Revolution were outed as frauds but remain protected by a rigged internet. In addition, serious analysis of the history of the electoral integrity movement on the internet is being suppressed.

I just checked yahoo. They are giving a result with 59 replies. Coincidence? I might try some other search engines and see what's around. I'm also hoping that when the dust settles, more of the final posts can be located. I do have all my posts. But it is always better to have the others, too, for the greater context.

But it's not like this bullshit hoax being revealed is dependent on me. The truth is the truth. It's just being suppressed. But it's not like this shady story wasn't figured out for the hoax that it is. Brett Kimberlin is an ex-political prisoner? He was exonerated for his heinous activities? He has a knack of finding rightwing whistleblowers? Larisa Alexandrovna had Michael Connell as a source who let her know that he was scared and ready to spill beans? No, no, no, and no.
socrates
gadfly

Re: My only deleted post found

Unread postby socrates » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Alexandrovna had tons of her posts deleted for being a crazy dame. I made 101 posts as Prepostericity and had only one deleted! I just found it in MSN cache. Cool, now I don't have to go find it in the 101 posts I screenshot. But think about this please, just a bit. Alexandrovna posted nutty crap about Diebold, sock puppets, and AnonymousArmy. She wrote such nonsense that many of her posts were deleted. Was she banned? Obviously, no. My point is that I only had one post deleted and here it is. This was from the Arneback thread where myself and OnTheOtherHand were discussing the connections between Arnebeck and Velvet Revolution.

It just seems so very fishy

Perhaps this is a case of goose meeting gander. If lots of people wish to declare that the Republicans have been caught dead killing a whistleblower, others could start a cottage industry speculating about how Kimberlin became so influential with the "election integrity" movement.

I see your point about Arnebeck maybe not having as direct a connection with VR as it may seem at some links. But it does seem that Kimberlin has been the money behind Raw Story, Velvet Revolution, AfterDowningStreet, and other websites. Is his money from selling tons of weed?

Why was there ever a need to put this guy's name out in circulation? Why put him down as co-founder of Velvet Revolution? Why seek out attention by doing interviews and water boarding and writing anti-Bush songs for his daughter, etc.? Why not just be an anonymous donor to peace and justice, if he were truly turning over a new leaf? The name Brett Kimberlin might as well be Brett Strawman.

Was he a pedophile who killed his victim's grandmom? Did he set off the bombs to divert attention from the murder trial?

Where's Stone Phillips when you need him? My point is, we wouldn't need to dig into this crazy stuff, if Kimberlin weren't such a dominating presence with Brad Friedman and now apparently with Larisa Alexandrovna.

I don't think either Brad or Larisa can recover from any of this, unless they can break free from Kimberlin's mind games like Mark Singer did. For both of them to ignore the truth about Kimberlin is downright unsettling.

Brad's big break was with the Clint Curtis story. That was a Brett Kimberlin Strawman production. Larisa says Kimberlin was a political prisoner who had been exonerated and received a huge settlement. If she were Roseanne Barr making those statements, no one would care. But how does a journalist get the facts so very wrong?

Does she have any proof at all of this alleged contact with Mike Connell? That is an outrageous idea.

If what was good for the goose could be applied to the gander, we could have a field day constructing a cointelpro conspiracy theory of this being right wooing left.

I think most everything can be argued as being off-topic. Is Jason Leopold off-topic, too? Larisa used to co-write articles with him. He came out with that bull making liberals and the internet look bad. This is the same kind of thing. This makes election fraud look like tinfoil. Are we seeing a trend here? I remember seeing Wayne Madsen articles posted at Raw Story. Do we see a trend here?

Larisa needs to tell the truth about Kimberlin. She needs to cough up what Connell said to her. She needs to prove that Connell was in contact with her. Otherwise, her story sounds utterly unbelievable.

Rereading through that, I'm not sure why it was deleted. To this day, I still don't understand why they banned me when I was SocraticTruths. I went the proper channels to be reinstated. But they ignored my emails.
socrates
gadfly

Re: More on that Scrubbed "Arneback" and "Fritakis" Thread

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Their names are spelled Arnebeck and Fitrakis.

It's ironic that Bob Fitrakis used to write about chemtrails.

I went to google, and now the result for the "Brett Kimberlin Exposed" thread only includes the original post. If you click view all, of course you'll get the DU error message.

But here goes with telling the end of this story. This has been a mysterious S. Boyle kind of story, in my humble opinion. That guy was the one who exposed Mike Rivero as being a fascist associated with hate. I have done that here with election integrity frauds like Alexandrovna and Brett Kimberlin.

From the "Why are new DU'ers so skeptical of Arneback and Fritakis...and Professor Mark Crispin Miller" thread here was my reply to Mark Lindeman's post above saying I was conflicted. He's also on more than one occasion downplayed the connection between Hertzberg and Harris. and with Hertzberg's internet activities. We are talking head in the sand here. Ostriches.

At some point we will learn of this dude named Anthony Levensalor. He works with both RawStory and Velvet Revolution. Now what was up with Larisa's hissy fits and cries of defamation when I provided two separate radio shows saying Brett Kimberlin is a driving force behind RawStory. There was this guy named ~A, and he ran a place called Watching the Watchers. And I've got lots of good stuff on that. He came out with an anti-Bev Harris article when the Bash Bev campaign was starting to fester.

I don't trust Bev Harris, but that smear campaign was scripted. And I don't trust that AnonymousArmy for the sheer reason that no one is gonna sound sensible then cause shit for someone with cancer. But I swear, sincerely, the whole thing seemed rigged. What are these called? Agitprops? Psy-ops by spooks? Spooks who are stupid. Spooks who know the scrub brush is always available?

Mark Lindeman doesn't dialogue fair. He has a dog in the hunt. He looks like a paid hack for writing thousands of posts saying exit polls don't mean anything.

He then second guessed the time stamp. That's ridiculous. There was no explanation nor acknowledgement of the deleted post. Make sure to check out the other related threads in this astroturfing section. Screenshots of the activities that took place in the more popular general discussion section, things concerning this story,are in my Kimberlin thread here.

I've always interacted fairly with Mark Lindeman.

This next one was the last one I made on the Brett Kimberlin Exposed thread. It was like the trolls had been destroyed and it was time to get back on topic!

To Lindeman:

That was ridiculous of him, showing how closed-minded he is. It was pretty damn obvious that it's the post that started the whole subthread. That was when the apparently psychotic "Alexandrovna" started going nuts talking up CreekSneakers2, myself, and Antipode, and was she saying there was an antipode. It was nuts and then got deleted. But I didn't. And then I went on to crush them in the Brett Kimberlin Exposed thread.

Speaking of CreekSneakers2, he was the only other person other than me acting like a real person. Here was a response to his post where he yet again made good points with links.

Hello McFly!!!!

It's important to realise how bad a stench there is with Joyce McCloy otherwise known as WillYourVoteBCounted. Remember, she was tight with Kelvin Mace, Bev Harris' ex-publisher. He's the one who was taken seriously. Bev was the one who got banned. He talked a lot of trash about Bev Harris stealing from Hertzberg in the early years. I played fair with TroubleInWinter. This things about Andy Stephenson and Bev Harris were contrived. The Diebold side stories, same thing.The Pelletier? A script.

My expertise is social theory. I understand social-psychology. In my gut it all seems rigged. I am calling the bluffs. How many Jason Leopold type stories are people gonna fall for. And those aren't even real people, imho. They feign emotion. They reek of being some sadistic pack of role-playing astroturfers.

I think these fakes twist shit around like grade school whiner fights, sticks and stones, friggen just outright deception. I feel they are cointelpro-like, but they have the gall to call me that or Diebold. Now why doesn't even one of them use Diebold's new name????

Why was McCloy repeating the same insanity that Larisa Alexandrovna had?

I feel that one of the most effective emoticons to be found at DU is the shrug.

More to come. Almost done. Then we have that Anthony Levensalor and Velvet Revolution/RawStory connections. This all reeks of some kind of disinfo racket. Hello Larry Johnson? They'll be more good stuff to come on the FakeNetRoots.

more posts- one can kind of tell who I was talking to.

To Lindeman's downplaying of Hertzberg's importance to the script.

socrates
gadfly

Re: The Truth About Their Bullshit Needed to be Deleted

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:31 am

The Democratic Underground is disinformation. It is a cash cow. Fakes pay them money which allows them to break rules without getting banned. If they had banned Larisa like they should have, it would have upset the fake apple cart. It is convenient for them to ban me for the reason that I'd already been banned. I wouldn't have been honest about my true identity, if I'd known they were gonna erase everything. How come they didn't do the same to AnonymousArmy, Bozos, or other people they claim keep coming back? Or is that their wiggle room for deleting TruthTeller's post? But it can't be. That guy had around 400 posts. There was no proof TruthTeller was a sock puppet. There are tons of other posts of his they didn't delete. So why was that post deleted? It certainly made it difficult to see why I was able to segue into all roads leading to Larisa and the Speedway Bomber.

These are deliberate strawmen, shits like Larisa. They just don't want real people pointing this type of thing out. That is for the concern troll Wilms to do. But now I believe that Wilms is a fake and not merely a useful idiot. Why else has he never come out against the Speedway Bomber? He's so into debunking the Spoonamore story, etc.. Why hasn't he anything to say about Kimberlin. One more reason I now believe Wilms is a fake is that he broke out of character when the Connell plane crash happened. He started a thread saying he had been cynical about the Spoonamore story but that Connell's death changed that.

What part of this Connell/Spoonamore story being a hoax don't people understand? Or are paid fakes paying the DU in order to control some rigged zeitgeist?

I guess I can take a hint. If I post there, I will be deleted. But make no mistake. My thread had the biggest number of replies and page views. It was such a successful thread, that the organised trolling went to the full court press.

I am done reading at BradBlog. He is tight with Brett Kimberlin. Brad Friedman has no credibility and should be retired. His moderator is one of those right woos left fakes. That's been covered elsewhere.

One person, me, a nobody, has exposed this racket for what it truly is. Because the reader decides, the truth has won, and these paid assholes have lost. Word will eventually get around that Larisa and the rest of these people are astroturfing.

I tried for one more post. If anyone ever posts at BradBlog or DU and it sounds like me, it isn't. I'm done with confronting trolls on their own turf. This was my last attempt. It was deleted. For those allergic to sarcasm, you may want to jump ahead to the next screenshots.

One reason I believe that Joyce McCloy is paid to post is because she is everywhere and has been right in the middle of the electoral integrity forum shenanigans. Due to this recent confrontation between ourselves, I did a bit of searching and found out she was the Bozos version of slamming into Hilary Clinton. Bozos did the same to Obama.

She is a paid fake. All those people attacking Bev Harris were fakes. Did any of ye actually listen to that Randi Rhodes interview where it was alleged that Bev went apeshit? I did. Bev sounded calm. It is Randi Rhodes who is the looney tunes Bill O'Reilly of the Left. Did you know that Randi Rhodes' producer is a self-proclaimed "progressive moderate?"

Bev Harris is a money-maker. She is manipulative, etc.. She is tight with Bozos. She is clearly some form of selfish grifter. But I swear to God the whole thing has been rigged, this fight, this adoration for Andy Stephenson. Kelvin Mace and Hertzberg have disappeared, because it had become clear as day that they were fakes. Now it has become clear that WillYourVoteBCounted, TroubleInWinter, and most of the usernames in the DU electoral integrity forum are insidious.

McCloy and Allen sold themselves as having driven Diebold out of North Carolina. But if you look closely, they do not have any qualms about votes being lost. They only act that way. They don't mind optical scanners. They don't mind other forms of electronic machines. As long as there are receipts, they are happy. Even if vote counts could still be rigged, they don't mind, as long as the appearance is established that the votes have been verified. Verified my ass. And fuck them all. Fuck Alexandrovna. May the truth of her utter bullshit be forever now known just like it has become obvious that people like Zuniga and many others are outright full of shit.

That was basically McCloy saying that optical scanners are much cheaper than Diebold. Now for the last time, why don't these "electoral integrity" people ever refer to Diebold's new name? When I found out that Dyn-o-mat had changed its name to Gel Tech Solutions, I switched gears. It doesn't add up how neither Brad nor any of these people use the new name.

So there you have it, the script. People like Brad and Larisa write about election fraud hoaxes provided to them through the Speedway Bomber. People like McCloy argue for the rubber stamping of elecion systems that still have the potential for major fraud.

So how come all these asshats can preach about Andy Stephenson like zombies, but when it comes to the details and fair debate, they disappear? I thought TroubleInWinter might be legit. She was going after Kimberlin. But why did the inclusion of Hertzberg into the conversation cause such an uproar? All they had on me at that point was to lie that I was calling everyone CIA fakes or that my writing was disjointed. These people are scumbags. Why'd they all go hush about Hertzberg? There are no doubts left that Hertzberg was a big player in this script, none at all.

So when I brought up this following screenshot proving this, I guess in hindsight it should have been no surprise that TroubleInWinter had changed the subject to Bev Harris.

What part of Bev Harris being called 9/11 CIA Ratfink was so confusing? What part of Hertzberg being tied to Fintan Dunne's hip was so confusing? These people who drove me off of DU, these paid trolls are scum. They get beaten in debate and with facts and links, then they have to play dirty and get the truth scrubbed.

Here are some interesting posts from the past. There are pockets of awareness.

The above and following were taken from a big thread pissing on Bev Harris after she was banned.

All I ever wanted to do as Prepostericity was to provide what I have found and learned about the convolution known as the electoral integrity movement on the internet. That's all. But when you are dealing with reverse-troll operations, you are basically on the assholes' turf, and then it becomes necessary to screenshot and save a lot. It becomes a lot of work. It is something I have gotten good at, but I'd rather there be a blogosphere where the neteroots weren't owned by rightwingers posing as progressives and where people get banned for no good reason or rather for making too many good points against disingenuous ones.

This guy made sense. A lot of people have made sense over the years. But they have simply been buried by organised troll packs, imho.

I used to be a regular at BradBlog. Things went sour when he covered up the Hertzberg story. My research and gut had taken me to the verified voting foundation and this idea of the illusion of fair elections. Brad covered for them just as he did for Hertzberg, Larry Johnson, Kimberlin, Burch, and many others. This has been all about scripting of a controlled opposition.

I have so thoroughly figured things out, that the fuckstains on the other side have only one option left. They are into the final mode of so what, you figured it out. But no one is listening and no one cares.

I think they are being naive to think that a nobody or two hasn't completely exposed them for being paid fakes working a script.

It's all about pockets of awareness. I am proud of what I have accomplished. They have gotten away with nothing!

I guess this next post was scrubbed seeing there's no cache of it.

And what got posted after DU went scrub brush crazy?

Joyce McCloy and Larisa Alexandrovna are paid fakes. McCloy appears to be an astroturfer, while Alexandrovna appears to work for spook writers like Larry Johnson and Jason Leopold.

Much more to come.

{related threads included the Fintan, Hertzberg, Bev, Brad, Rawstory one and the Hertzberg should be investigated for fraud one. There is also the Kimberlin could be cointelpro thread. There also other truths to be found about internet fakery in this astroturfing section. I am for real. BA in Sociology. M.A. in Social Theory. I was into inter-disciplinary and the classic academic approach- looking at History, Sociology, Psychology, et al. Larisa Alexandrovna is the garbage, not me. Yeah, that's right, she called me garbage once. But I don't mind. It's not everyday that a nobody like me found the proof showing that she and her ilk are con artists.}
socrates
gadfly

Re: More on McCloy's Involvement and Other Things

Unread postby socrates » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 pm

From the DailyCIAKos:

McCloy and "Kelvin Mace" have been plants, an integral part to the convolution revolving around themselves, Stephenson, Harris, Hertzberg, Kimberlin, and many more.

NC Voter:

The evil Diebold was the catchword just like other types of astroturfers, the Willis Carto right woos left types, have spewed about the evil neocons. Yes, neocons stink. But that is how insidious people gain the upperhand on fake netroots. They post what people want to hear.

How much shadiness will it take to show that Alexandrovna is a paid fake? How many times can dots be connected before people step up like I have and call the bullshit out? Maybe most real people understand that if they speak out against the script, they will be ostracized, deleted, and/or banned. Check this one out.

Kimberlin lived in Washington State after one of his releases from prison. Hmmm. Have you heard of Ben Burch cyberstalking a modern day Dr. Ruth named Violet Blue? That revolved around a porn star stealing her name. On Wikipedia {I know, consider the source} it turns out that the porn star was into witchcraft and was having sex at age 15. Where was she from? Would that be Washington State? Yes.

Bozos once told me that he thought because of mine and his efforts, the Bash Bev brigade had settled down. Here is a post which perhaps shows that Bozos versus DU was scripted, that the whole thing has been about acting. A truce? Maybe Bozos is BoredToDeath?

How do these people get so much wrong so often? Wilms has written Fitrakis' name as Fritakis too. How come everyone acted like Hertzberg had nothing to do with the story? It's not like I wasn't able to provide links proving that Hertzberg has had a big role in this thing. So what is it? Is Mace the good guy and thus Hertzberg has been a big player in this? It's like when Larisa accused me of defamation for providing proof that Kimberlin says he is a moving force behind RawStory. Larisa says she vouches for Kimberlin. Well, even if those links were wrong, if she vouches for him, how would it be demeaning to associate herself with the Speedway Bomber? Things just do not add up. And 95% of the posters at DU are in on this. They are gatekeepers working a script. Unfortunately for them, they have been exposed. Their illogic speaks for itself. They have not scrubbed enough! They did not expect any nobodies to show up and call them out for all this scamming.

Why did TroubleInWinter get Rob Pelletier's name wrong? Why were all these Bev Bashers linking to the blackboxwatchdog website? Real life is calling. Here's the screenshot with TIW messing up his name. This is the same person who went mute as regards to Hertzberg. She's the one who redirected my Brett Kimberlin thread into a Bash Bev one.

Later.
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Astroturfing