Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Larisa Alexandrovna Is A Disinformation Writer

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Larisa Alexandrovna Is A Disinformation Writer

Unread postby socrates » Sat May 02, 2009 1:22 am

She got busted for the umpteenth time last night. By chance I went to Democratic Underground. The top story was a new one concerning the Michael Connell threatened by Karl Rove hoax.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3855905

The first deleted post made this morning was not mine. I wrote five posts just after midnight as confirmed by this TroubleInWinter post. It's been a while since I made a big splash as Prepostericity at DU late last year, enough so to force the disinfo controlled moderators to delete a 5000 view, 90 post thread dealing with Brett Kimberlin. I know that doesn't seem like a big amount. But it was in the "election integrity" forum, where most threads are lucky to get 500 views. Not only did I have that thread packed with solid info subsequently deleted, a concerted effort was made to portray me as a troll. It is something I am used to. All this attention paid to a nobody should open your eyes to the fact that I have uncovered o'plenty as an amateur, internet sleuth.

That was in response to Larisa talking up the new ignore feature and implying that TroubleInWinter and myself are the same person.

Larisa Alexandrovna, a disinfo writer, added the following later on Friday. If you look at the time stamp on when she went to the ignore feature, that was before I had even made one post. I don't think Larisa is insane. I think she is the proverbial spook. Hey, maybe she doesn't work for a govt. black op and is just involved with political operatives who have spook characteristics. Nonetheless, she has been busted once again by this specific nobody.

Also make sure to check out my two Daily Kos diaries pertaining to this lying whench and Brett Kimberlin.

http://Prepostericity.DailyKos.com

Or check out the kind of posts I would be making at the so-called "progressive" forums, if they weren't rigged:

http://NoMoreKosHate.DailyKos.com

The person Larisa alleges to have on ignore is TroubleInWinter. My username and posts were deleted, though I bet DU still counts it towards their registration numbers. Why is Larisa calling TroubleInWinter myself? Why does she always lump anyone who confronts her bull head on as being a sock puppet, Diebold, DoD, or anything else her staged insanity portrays them as?

It was a fluke I ended up on that thread in real time, when both disinfo writers, LaLa_RawRaw and T.I.W. were posting their scripted controlled opposition. Check this out. Before I even made one post, Larisa Alexandrovna referred to TroubleInWinter as being me. As we recently learned, Larisa Alexandrovna is in email contact with the political operative known as Michael Fingerit. He actually admitted at the Daily Kos that he "had" the power to control who gets banned and who can remain at Democratic Underground. Have I mentioned that the major "progressive" forums are rigged? 8)

I didn't reset the time correctly in my profile. Subtract four hours from the time stamps for the following screenshots, and that was the time the posts were made. All five of my posts were from this one area of the thread where T.I.W. asked Larisa some tough questions.

Larisa wrote the following, before I made my first post. She wrote it in response to T.I.W.'s post called "Have you LOOKED-"

Oh well, here's T.I.W.'s post first:

"There was never a threat on his person that I am aware of."

You are claiming that you are entirely unaware of Kimberlin's sworn declaration submitted to the court by Arnebeck???!! Wherein Kimberlin swore to have recieved information about threats against Connell??!!

How can this be?

I find the knowlege of such threat by Kimberlin to be of extreme interest. You do not (or are unaware of it). Arnebeck also found it of interest enough to submit a sworn declaration to the court.

You are more interested in me than the case and subject that you are supposedly reporting about.

Would you very much mind looking into the sworn declaration of Brett Kimberlin submitted to the court by Cliff Arnebeck relating to the receipt of information about threats against Connell?

Or would you prefer to talk about me?

Larisa's response was deleted. This was probably done, because that's how DU disinfo works. It's how Tinoire at Progressive Independent does it. Threads are deleted and manipulated all the time. It's akin to how the KosKops/political operatives force opposition posts into the hidden area. It's how Larisa and them can commit tag abuse at Daily Kos and never get banned. It's how Larisa gets so many of her posts deleted at DU, many which can only be found at this website, yet never gets banned. Repeat, Larisa Alexandrovna wrote the following before I ever showed up to write my five posts. It is now gone. Except for right here at AAANI. I'm smarter than these fockers. It's that simple. They have to cheat. I beat them anyway. If any of you good lurkers would like to chip in and fight back also, now is the time to sign up. I'm one person here. I could use the reinforcements. There is a good base of knowledge at this forum. I don't know of any other website that has accomplished what this one has. That is why I get attacked. I, a nobody from Massachusetts, has confronted all the internet fakery I have come in contact with. It's now or never. Stop standing on the sidelines, when you know I deserve your help. We can hammer this nail in.

Check out the time stamp. Check out what was written. All five of my posts came after that one. Larisa Alexandrovna is basically no different that Fintan Dunne, Jason Leopold, Larry Johnson, Brad Friedman, Michael Rivero, Jeff Rense, Tinoire, Brett Kimberlin and many others on the net who have zero credibility. Why is a nobody like me singled out for cybersmears and ridicule? Could it be that as a nobody I have uncovered great truths? You know it.

She wrote that at 12:07 a.m.. My first post was at 12:25 a.m., deleted subthread post #133. It was in response to this Larisa post titled, "Wait..." Larisa was claiming she wasn't that close to Brett Kimberlin, quite different than what she has written in the past about the Speedway Bomber being her friend, and how he was an exonerated, ex-political prisoner. This woman is a blod-faced liar.

Wait.... is that 2 or 3 degrees of separation? because if i meet someone a few times in the course of my work and that person years later makes a statement, i am clearly required to support what they and explain it to others... that about right? perhaps you can tell us why you are obsessed with this man? that i find really interesting. you go from Daily Kos to DU and all you do is talk about this guy. i am curious, why?

Remember to subtract four hours from the time stamp on the ensuing screenshots.

The controlled opposition chimed in. You know someone is disinfo, when they don't even give their perceived enemies kudos for making good points. This person reeks of being a plant. "She" along with others have been dominating the "election integrity" board for years. She is only willing to take her critiques of Alexandrovna so far. Picture there is a movie being filmed, and a civilian jumps in thinking it is reality. T.I.W. is some actor telling me, a down-to-earth nobody, to get off the freakin set.

Of course I responded.

And the disinfo writer came back with the standard lines. At DKos, they say Barb has been notified and the hammer ban is on its way. At DU, the smarmy disinfo let the zombies know that the "alert" has been activated.

I'm not one to let paid disinfo get away without realising they are no match for me. So whoop-de-doo, they control the major forums. They don't control everywhere! They don't control this free speech cage they think they have boxed me into. :twisted:

I guess it was "her" job to try to isolate me on the one subthread to make it easier to delete later on.

I didn't take nothing from this person. These are cheaters. These are EXPOSED CHEATERS!!

The rest of my posts were on the deleted subthread in response to T.I.W.'s one {#134} confronting Larisa's preposterous claim to be plenty of degrees of separation removed from the Speedway Bomber. I knew my posts would be deleted. I just like to get in their disinfo faces and make sure to save the pages. I have also learned that you have to save the whole page, for the disinfo elements delete whatever makes them look bad regardless of who made the post; Hence, the Larisa post above made well before I showed up.

This person, probably not even female, could even be Ben Burch with that white rose as an avatar and the signature devoted to Andy Stephenson, wants me gone, because like I said before, the digging done by this person only goes so far. Do they really think their scams aren't being noticed? They are. They have been. The only reason more people don't confront them, is because they know they will be humiliated and have their posts deleted. Me? I savour every chance I get to expose these fools.

It's pretty obvious who Brett Kimberlin is. Mark Singer made sure of that. TroubleInWinter is a gatekeeper troll repeating the obvious. It is a false vent. It's just more of the same old, same old. The script was intended to just create some noise and make it seem like Alexandrovna is fair and balanced. T.I.W. was to repeat the obvious. Larisa, the disinfo writer, was to mention the ignore button, so the dialogue would go no further. Ha! This is so transparent what is going on. The Democratic Underground, just like Daily Kos, is rigged. And the "moderators" of both places can be tied together in one degree, just like Larisa can be to the Speedway Bomber. Andy Stephenson was disinfo also. The whole thing's been rigged for years in convolution. The netroots are corrupt to the core.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: BradBlog and the Connell Hoax Story

Unread postby socrates » Tue May 12, 2009 1:03 am

I see that Dredd has not only taken me off his blog roll, but he has also taken off the chemtrails911 website. Wtf? It's one thing to have censored my posts for no good reason leading to myself stopping posting at his place. It's another to take me off his blog list. No biggie for me. But why take down the other link? Oh well, I'm done with Dredd.

There's a couple new entries up at BradBlog folks may want to check out.

Sisters of GOP IT Guru Mike Connell 'Very Suspicous' About His Death

The interesting exchange goes on in the comments between Agent99 and Airline Pilot. By the end 99 outs Pilot as being a sock puppet fake. To me it reeks of being some scripted exchange. Airline Pilot sounds good in places, but he also comes forward with some 9/11 conspiracy comments spruced in. It seems forced, as in he's trying to make it seem he is a legit pilot but that he's hip to the tinfoil. And I do have questions about 9/11, but I certainly would never jump to any conclusions as to inside jobs or whatnot. Not that I discount such possibilities. 9/11 simply is not my topic. What I am fairly good at is guaging who is sincere and who isn't. In this thread I don't trust either of these people.

Dredd made an interesting comment about 99 perhaps being Kimberlin. That could very well be. But then if so, that would imply that Brad is involved with outright fakery. Wouldn't he have spoken at some point on the phone with Agent99? What about his strange two days in which he first learned of Brett and then formed Velvet Revolution. Anyway, in that thread, Agent99 came up with some goofy ideas that perhaps Connell was dead on the plane, or maybe it wasn't even Michael Connell. That does sound like the kind of yarn Brett Kimberlin would spin. I'm finding it very difficult to see such hoaxes as being simply cynical attempts to raise revenue through donations and ad revenue. They reek of being outright disinformation serving hidden agendas.

So Agent99 outs this dude. The implication is that he is some form of disinfo agent. The problem is neither side is credible. And I am definitely not afraid to label the Michael Connell story as being a hoax. The dude died in a plane crash. It happens. Folks, please consider the sources. I actually believe most folks can see how this sector of the "progressive" blogosphere is full of it. It's just with rigged major forums, and they have been proven to be so without a doubt, it's not like sincere people with an interest in combatting such hoaxes are allowed to post. They are shamed. They are shouted down by lies, sock puppets, and stockholm syndrome victims. By the way, DU is on another fundraising drive. Anyone who donates money to them is a chump. Now why would anyone donate money to a forum? Give me a break.

Then there is this thread written by Sibel Edmonds.

SIBEL EDMONDS: In Congress We Trust...Not

I've got nothing against Sibel. She seems legit. But check out the comments again. That is where you will see where the probable operatives are hanging out on the internet. Yeah, at a place like DailyKos they can also be found on the front pages. But it is in the comments, imho, where most of the action truly is. That is where the astroturfing takes place for the most part. It's where you have the moderators controlling who can post at a place, so in a way, the fish still does rot from the head down.

One can check it out for themselves. Michael Rivero is given a plug. It's Israel this, Israel/Mossad that. It's the same old, same old tired conspiracy theory slant. It is tinfoil 101. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. So instead of a true consensus forming in which Israel can be pressured into doing the right thing in regards to the Palestinians, we are given the continued impression that anti-semitism is on the rise and that its origin is to be found in the left blogosphere. None of these buggers ever acknowledge that Rivero, Carto, Rense, Tinoire and many other rightwingers are contaminating the image of the left. Some like Tinoire and Agent99 actually have the gall to represent themselves as far left. No fricken way. It's like with Maryscott O'Connor trying to portray herself as far left. Well, then why has she been found to support Fox News and against taxing the rich? Why are her major posters always whinging about the left being anti-semitic while ignoring the right woos left element?
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Return to Astroturfing