Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Tinoire of Progressive Independent Proven a Cheating Liar

manufactured grassroots, disinfo, and insidious marketing

Tinoire of Progressive Independent Proven a Cheating Liar

Unread postby socrates » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:09 pm

I was banned from Progressive Independent for calling out a poster who used the epitath of Jewboy. Tinoire said I lied. Then the folks at ProsemiteUndercover watched my back and proved Tinoire was the liar. When busted, her response was to delete the evidence.

But first things first, have you good lurkers seen this Tinoire quote?

http://mynetimages.com/d18f02870f.jpg

One needs to go to this ProsemiteUndercover thread to see how things progressed. One poster there came across the phrase Jewboy after a quick search. It wasn't the one made by a poster named Virgil, who I had called out. That poster thought he was backing up my claim, but he was on some other tangent.

It was another poster who tracked down what I was referring to.

http://mynetimages.com/3b57c83f7e.jpg
http://mynetimages.com/efb44816f2.jpg

The problem is, that if one goes to the original link provided, this is the message they will see.

I was banned from Jeff Wells' Rigorous Intuition before making one post. Tinoire used to be a prolific poster at the earlier version of his board. Et in Arcadia Ego, Wells' moderator and a former one from Chemtrail Central, used insider info from Swampgas of Gastronamus Cafe to get me banned. I hadn't even made one post. That's bizarre.

We now have good reason to believe that the neonazi disinfo network is closely affiliated with the Chemtrail forum fakes. They both were into the goofy script of cybersmearing me as being a multi-personality troll. When The_Last_Name_Left showed up at PI, Tinoire claimed we are the same person, the same thing that happened at Rivero's WRH "Unofficial" forum. Swampgas had said that I was Yaak/Cydoniaquest with 24 or something personalities. So whether it was the neonazis or the fake chemmies spreading the bull cheese, the cybersmear script was near identical. From this link:

This isn't the first time I have beaten down who appears to be a paid troll. We now know that Tinoire is affiliated with Brett Kimberlin's and Brad Friedman's Velvet Revolution. We now know that Tinoire's neonazi buddy Michael Rivero used to work for McDonnell Douglas, the largest military contractor at that time. Here now we can see that Tinoire lied about Virgil using the phrase Jewboy and subsequently banned me for no good reason. There is a cliche I have perhaps coined. I have won, and they have lost. As one can see with this example, the organised disinfo trolls first ignore, then they ridicule, then as a last resort they take out the scrub brush. It should now be fairly clear to all why I have been under attack for the last couple years. The disinfo buggers got busted, they went into ridicule mode, and finally they went into scrub and prune mode. That's what happened at Democratic Underground when I went after the election integrity fakes.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: PI Poster Plying Disinfo Craft at DU and on a Dungeon Thread

Unread postby socrates » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Here are a couple threads I found at Democratic Underground which have all the indications of being associated with the disinformation racker we have revealed.

To Believe the NY 2004 recorded vote, you must also believe...

The person writing it is someone who goes by the username TruthIsAll. He denies it, but it's obviously the same dude, just as Brett Kimberlin is obviously ThirdChoice at DU. After TIA was banned from there, he ended up at Progressive Independent. He associates himself with people like althecat who runs something called Scoop. Althecat is associated with right winger Tom Flocco. Flocco and Andy Stephenson also did business together. To repeat myself from other posts, Stephenson was buddies with Jeff Wells. Wells and Tinoire are close. Tinoire adores Michael Rivero.... TIA also lists BradBlog as a credible source. This is basically an insular circle of disinformation ******* who turn legitimate questions about election fraud into tinfoil. TIA is well-known for spamming unreadable huge chunks of math. He becomes easy fodder for the establishment yesman Mark Lindeman. Which leads me to a thread I found in the September 11th Dungeon.

On Disinformation and Damaging Associations

It's a thread with good ideas about how kooky ideas about September 11th such as no-planes and holograms have turned newbies and fence-sitters off from looking at anomalies. There is passing reference to the Joos did it angle. But it mostly is referring to the crazy things like pods and the energy weapons. There is one point TLNL might appreciate. I guess some troofer not a truther has gone on to write a book about Ernest Zundel, a neonazi who gets written up a lot by Rivero and Jeff Rense type dives. Then there are the JREF debunker cultist types who try to debunk the idea that people could be paid to muddy the water with kooky ideas. Though someone I suspect is a plant shows up to interject the idea that the moon landings were faked. It's classic strawman material.
socrates
gadfly

Re: Speaking of Liars

Unread postby socrates » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

I just posted for the first time on one of those BradBlog chats that are held during when Brad is on the radio. It's funny what they allowed to be posted and then what caused me to be censored. I posted as BradRules.

Agent99 didn't have any trouble with my Joos spy comment. I guess the key to a good reverse-troll is to talk like them at first.

Some of her best friends may not be Jewish, but she knows a lot of them.

Then came my last post to survive the draconian censorship policies of BradBlog.

That got no response. Then someone started to rip into the Republicans, and I decided to go back to telling them what they wanted to hear, that Republicans and Democrats are the same and make up an evil, global conspiracy. That didn't show up, so I wrote it again just to make sure. Here is the screenshot of what I had in the posting box. This was disallowed, and I am no longer allowed to comment on their cultish chat page.

socrates
gadfly

Re: Tinoire of Progressive Independent Proven a Cheating Liar

Unread postby socrates » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 am

I ventured into some enemy turf to put the last fork into any appearance of Tinoire having credibility.

Original PI owner gives up, gives to whack jobs

This dude Jack Riddler showed up to run interference for Tinoire in regards to her claiming to be military intelligence. His username may sound familiar as he has been running interference lately for nonsense being generated by Sibel Edmonds and Brad Friedman. Now that I have posted this info here, and I will do so also at TLNL's and DFQ2, I will probably soon be deleted and banned from RI. I'm not paranoid. I sincerely believe the disinfo buggers monitor my posts just in case I come up with something good. It's also a quick way to get me deleted at any place I decide to do a reverse troll operation. 8) I always reveal who I post as. I do not use sock puppets and am not paid to post. Here are the screenshots in case they are deleted. Revenge is truly a dish best served cold. :twisted:

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Ha, Jeff Wells has banned me after making himself look like a fool running interference for Tinoire, Mike Rivero, and now BradBlog and Sibel Edmonds. Before that, I posted the proof that Rivero worked for McDonnell Douglas. I also pointed out that Jack Riddler has been running interference for Sibel and BradBlog. Wells had nothing to say about the content. He was trying to bully me by saying I was breaking a forum rule by calling Tinoire an intelligence agent. She's the one who admitted to it at the Ronald Reagan forum. There is no sign of Tinoire. One person called Do You Ever Wonder tried to make the Tinoire as spy proof seem inconsequential. It makes me wonder about that person. Talk about concern trolling. That person is on the opposite divide of Tinoire in the currently scripted commie versus progressive flame festival, yet there she or he was saying Tinoire being a military spy doesn't mean much. And there is Jack Riddler and or someone else claiming it's Schakowsky who has attacked Sibel Edmonds. Wow. Yeah, I guess being outed as a blackmailed lesbian adulterer in unsubstantiated tabloid fashion is something someone should just take on the chin. Darn that Schakowsky for pointing out that Edmonds couldn't even get basic facts correct. I guess it's no coincidence that Schakowsky is one of the most progressive Democrats in Congress and Tinoire has voted for Ron Paul and supported the neo-nazi disinfo punk Mike Rivero. I would call what I have just done a productive reverse trolling operation. Jeff Wells, Tinoire, Rivero, BradBlog, and Edmonds are pulling internet scams while each of them has been shown to be directly tied to one another. Friggen sassafrassa. :twisted:
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Tinoire is an outright liar and is doing some half-arse damage control. She just posted this today at her armpit of a website.

You really have to wonder about the honesty of quivering cowards whose case is so weak they take post screenshots out of context and quote short paragraphs the same way....

Back in 2004, I posted in one thread on a board that was trashing DU. The link was posted at DU and I went over there to post the following:

You aren't up against anything other than well-intentioned people there who care very much about saving people's lives.

I spent 20 years in the military- defending our country, doing my job & training young troops. My only prayer right now is that each and every soldier remain safe so that heshe isn't sent home in a transfer tube over a manufactured war. Yesterday, Colin Powell officially confessed that there are no WMDs- something many of us have known all along.

Was it worth 500 US soldiers' lives for 'no WMDs'?

Stay safe & soldiers rock!

This is all so ridiculous. I have never hidden the fact that I spent 20 years in the military from anyone and spoke about it on countless threads at DU and PI.
Why anyone is clutching their heads as if this is a shocking discovery is beyond me.

Give em a fact, they'll spin you a whole conspiracy. The worst one is that 9-11 whackjob "LeftiesDon'tSupportRivero", who usually goes as Jeff Reynolds or Socrates that we banned under at least 5 different monikers and has been banned by every self-respecting 911 forum out there.

He was already banned from Rigorous Intuition for creating about 10 sockpuppets that all talked to each other to trash one of Jeff's pages.

Check the IPs Jeff. LeftiesDon'tSupportRivero is that whacko who already hoaxed your identity once....

Jeff, I'm sorry that these whackjobs are congregating to RI. I didn't direct anyone your way to start some silly board war. The bottom line is that I'm not interested in engaging all this nonsense. 5 years of dealing with it here was enough....

It's not personal, its politics.

As far as other shocking revelations go, I would like everyone here to know that I fart occasionally.

Jeff Wells then showed up to let her know there will be no board wars.

I'm gonna give a brief response to this. For one, I do not write on 9/11 forums. The only reason I originally posted at DU on that forum is because that is where chemtrail threads go. She is clearly still running the idea out there that I am the_last_name_left.

I do not use sock puppets. I do not post any longer at Debate Both Sides and haven't for a good period of time. Whenever I've posted at DU or DKos or even RI, I always came clean about it.

I think it is quite telling that Tinoire didn't explain let alone acknowledge that she said she was military intelligence. That's just outright stupidity, as the post is still up at the Ronald Reagan forum, and screenshots were taken. Thus, we can conclude one thing from this recent adventure. Tinoire did indeed fart many years ago, but it was a bowel movement of the brain. She doesn't want people to know she was a spy for the US military.

She also isn't addressing her support for Rivero and her voting for Ron Paul. That makes sense considering her new campaign to portray her disinfo dump as being a Lenin cult having cafe-styled chat discussions about Das Kapital by Karl Marx. People in military intelligence do not become communists. At the Ronald Reagan forum, she said she was keeping an eye on the Ruskies! No wonder she wants to spin this as me making up what she wrote!

Of course she doesn't want people to know she voted for Ron Paul. That wouldn't make sense lined up with this new commie approach.

The bottom line is Tinoire is yet another internet fake who has nothing left in the tank. All those years of writing disinfo and building up a cult-like base has gone for nought. And she ruined her credibility herself through her own words. Even now she could have come clean with some kind of explanation for the military intelligence comment. But no, she continues to make crapola up. But it's all right there at the Ronald Reagan forum. She's certainly not the brightest bulb in regards to the internet disinfo network.
socrates
gadfly

Return to Astroturfing