Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Bilderberg 2008 - June 5th - June 8th

may also include historical analysis and perspective

Bilderberg 2008 - June 5th - June 8th

Unread postby Isard » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 am

Hi people,

According to bilderberg.org forum posters, the 2008 Bilderberg meeting is about to be held, this week, (June 5th till June 8th), in Chantilly, VA, near Dulles Airport. The exact site is apparently the Westfields Marriot resort.

bilderberg.org

Coincidentally, President Bush starts a one week european tour the 9th of June (maybe to start implementing some of the meeting decisions...)

Isard
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby may41970 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:00 am

Hi Isard. I'm tired of the "bilderburgs" and "NWO" and "Bohemian Grove" and all the other **** that Alex Jones loves to talk about. yeah, at one time I was taken in by all that. I sugget that if you really want to talk about this ********, you should go to another website. There are 100,000 other websites that love to dwell on Bilderbergs and NWO.

Why does it have to seem that anyone that challenges the fascism of the US gov't has to tie into all this other ****?

Go post somewhere else, Isard if you want to talk about Bilderbergs. But posting about that **** here does nothing but drag this site down to the level of most other "conspiracy / depopulation / NWO / Orb types of places.

I'm not saying that the Bilderburgs are nonexistant; I'm just saying that why do we have to screw up common sense stuff with crappy, questionable left-field conspiracy theory?

You wanna talk about bilderburgs, then get the **** out of here.

Sorry, Isard, but 'm tired of being nice these days. **** your bilderburgs and your New World Order tripe. Let's talk about real things. Down to earth.

I've ****ing had it up to here with Bilderburgs and NWO.
may41970

Unread postby Isard » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:44 am

[quote="may41970"]Hi Isard. I'm tired of the "bilderburgs" and "NWO" and "Bohemian Grove" and all the other **** that Alex Jones loves to talk about. yeah, at one time I was taken in by all that. I sugget that if you really want to talk about this ********, you should go to another website. There are 100,000 other websites that love to dwell on Bilderbergs and NWO.

Why does it have to seem that anyone that challenges the fascism of the US gov't has to tie into all this other ****?

I am not a conspirationist nut or whatever you might call that people.
This section is called "Current Events", so I just (and very shortly), mention a "current event" that is about to happen.
Did I mention Alex Jones, or Bohemian Grove? :?:
Just look at my post...

Go post somewhere else, Isard if you want to talk about Bilderbergs. But posting about that **** here does nothing but drag this site down to the level of most other "conspiracy / depopulation / NWO / Orb types of places.

I'm not saying that the Bilderburgs are nonexistant; I'm just saying that why do we have to screw up common sense stuff with crappy, questionable left-field conspiracy theory?

I don't want to "talk about Bilderbergs". As explained, I just wrote about a "current event" in the "Current Events" section. That's it.

You wanna talk about bilderburgs, then get the **** out of here.

Sorry, Isard, but 'm tired of being nice these days. **** your bilderburgs and your New World Order tripe. Let's talk about real things. Down to earth.

I've ****ing had it up to here with Bilderburgs and NWO.

I won't "get the f.... out of here", but you are free to cancel my account if you wish.
I am a real person, and understand you might feel tired of reading such kind of crap all the time.

isard
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby socrates » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:09 pm

I edited out the curse words. Those aren't needed to make a point.

May41970 doesn't have any moderator or admin. duties. All those rest on my shoulders. I'm thinking of moving this thread to the everything else section.

Isard wrote:Just look at my post...

You linked to a conspiracy forum. We're trying to get newbies and fence-sitters to take chemtrails seriously. This can only be done if chemical trails are not tied into muddied waters. To be blunt, this is not a conspiracy forum.

Are there really powerful groups who make life and death decisions for masses of people? Certainly. You can check out some of the posts in this news section. Examples of elites being hammered are all over this forum section without any chance of being debunked as "conspiracy chatter."
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Isard » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:42 am

socrates wrote:I edited out the curse words. Those aren't needed to make a point.

May41970 doesn't have any moderator or admin. duties. All those rest on my shoulders. I'm thinking of moving this thread to the everything else section.

I'm sorry, I thought he was also a moderator.

You linked to a conspiracy forum. We're trying to get newbies and fence-sitters to take chemtrails seriously. This can only be done if chemical trails are not tied into muddied waters. To be blunt, this is not a conspiracy forum.

Are there really powerful groups who make life and death decisions for masses of people? Certainly. You can check out some of the posts in this news section. Examples of elites being hammered are all over this forum section without any chance of being debunked as "conspiracy chatter."

I just put the link to cite the source where I got the information. Certainly, I am not a usual visitor of that forum, but I thought it could be interesting to know the event is happening this week.
Any way, feel free to move or even delete the post, it was not my intention to mess the bilderbergs with weather modification.

I think it is clear (or at least I wish it'd be), for everybody in this forum that my job is not writing on the same conspirancy hoaxes that appear everywhere else. I am just a normal person. Thank you

isard
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:42 pm

He used to be a moderator. We started this place together about a year ago. We met at Chemtrail Central in the middle of 2006.

The post had nothing to do with messing with "weather modification." You placed that in the news section. If you look at all the posts there, you will be hard pressed to find anything even remotely tied into "conspiracy theories." Thanks.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:26 am

socrates
gadfly

Return to Current Events