Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Severe Climate and Environment Reports

may also include historical analysis and perspective

Severe Climate and Environment Reports

Unread postby Deleted Username » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:53 am

{Please post severe weather stories on this thread. Anything odd concerning the atmosphere or environment should be posted here. Thanks.

The adjusted count for this thread is +734 views}

huge wall of foam hits sydney

Don't panic. According to some unnamed "scientists," there's nothing to worry about. Everything is hunky-dory. Be sure to visit the link. The pictures are amazing.

...Foam swallowed an entire beach and half the nearby buildings, including the local lifeguards' centre, in a freak display of nature at Yamba in New South Wales.

One minute a group of teenage surfers were waiting to catch a wave, the next they were swallowed up in a giant bubble bath. The foam was so light that they could puff it out of their hands and watch it float away.

It stretched for 30 miles out into the Pacific in a phenomenon not seen at the beach for more than three decades.

Scientists explain that the foam is created by impurities in the ocean, such as salts, chemicals, dead plants, decomposed fish and excretions from seaweed...

Last updated at 08:27am on 28th August 2007

dailymail.co.uk
Deleted Username

Images

Unread postby socrates » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:19 am

socrates
gadfly

this is the most current weather forecast for Maryland

Unread postby busytown » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:13 pm

Issued at: 2:55 PM EDT 6/4/08, expires at: 4:15 PM EDT 6/4/08
The NWS in sterling Virginia has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for:

District of Columbia anne arundel county in central Maryland, howard county in central Maryland, eastern montgomery county in central Maryland, prince georges county in central Maryland, carroll county in north central Maryland, northeastern frederick county in north central Maryland, baltimore county in northern Maryland, baltimore city in northern Maryland, arlington county in northern Virginia, city of alexandria in northern Virginia, city of falls church in northern Virginia, eastern fairfax county in northern Virginia, extreme southeastern prince william county in northern Virginia, calvert county in southern Maryland, charles county in southern Maryland, st. Marys county in southern Maryland, Until 415 pm edt.

At 251 pm edt, national weather service doppler radar indicated a line of severe thunderstorms, and moving east at 58 mph.
Locations impacted include, the entire Washington and baltimore metro areas,

This is a dangerous storm with extreme winds over a large area. Take cover now!

Damaging winds are likely with these storms, move to a safe place now. Mobile homes and vehicles are especially susceptible to high winds and may be overturned.

A tornado watch is in effect for the warned area. Tornadoes can develop suddenly from severe thunderstorms. Be alert for rapidly changing weather conditions as storms approach.

Lat, lon 3971 7660 3953 7654 3937 7635 3919 7644 3926 7660 3908 7640 3874 7655 3809 7633 3831 7683 3838 7685 3838 7688 3832 7685 3837 7696 3846 7703 3842 7727 3914 7711 3934 7717 3951 7713 3962 7729 3972 7721

Time, mot, loc 1855z 268deg 50kt 3925 7743 3913 7747 3899 7739 3874 7744 3863 7761 3857 7781

NEW FROM WBALTV.COM:

Get Breaking News And Email On Your Desktop. Download Desktop Alert.

link

Track Approaching Storms To See If Your Personal Locations May Be In Their Path!

link

More weather at link

Copyright 2008 Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved. ibsys.com
Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc.
355 Randolph Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55102

busytown

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:06 pm

Hi Busytown, welcome to the forum.

This isn't really a chemtrail thread, so I'm moving it to the current events section. I hope you don't mind.

I just found this link for checking out where there is severe weather. I hope everyone in your area is safe.

U.S. Severe Weather Map

Is Busytown a cartoon show? I was wondering if you'd like an avatar, an image that goes with a username. If there's a character you'd like, just let me know. Take care.
socrates
gadfly

Deadly earthquake rattles northern Japan

Unread postby Lophofo » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:56 am

msnbc.msn.com/id/25151333
Deadly earthquake rattles northern Japan

3 killed as magnitude 7.2 tremor shakes nuke plant, sparks landslides

A resident looks at a road damaged by a powerful earthquake in Oshu, in Iwate prefecture, Saturday, June 14

TOKYO - A magnitude 7.2 earthquake ripped across the mountains and rice fields of northern Japan on Saturday, killing at least three people as it sheared off hillsides, jolted buildings and shook nuclear power plants. At least seven people were missing.

Military helicopters swarmed the quake zone 250 miles north of Tokyo, ferrying in supplies and flying the injured to hospitals. Officials said at least 94 people were injured, and landslides trapped 100 bathers at a hot spring resort.

At a nuclear power plant in Fukushima, the jolt splashed 5 gallons of radioactive water from two pools storing spent fuel, operators said. However, Trade and Industry Ministry official Yoshinori Moriyama said there was no leakage outside the plant.

The force of the quake, which was followed by some 40 aftershocks, buckled many roads, including one highway that was severed when a stretch of land collapsed, creating a cliffside. Electricity was cut to about 29,000 households.
'Save as many lives as possible'

Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda said the government was mobilizing troops, police and "everybody we possibly can" to find the missing and rescue and treat the injured.

"Our most important task is to save as many lives as possible, and we are doing the best we can," he said.

The three dead included a man who ran out of a building in fear and was hit by a passing truck, another man buried by a landslide while fishing, and a construction worker who was hit by a falling rock at a dam, officials said.

The 8:43 a.m. quake was centered in the northern state of Iwate, and was located about 5 miles underground. It was felt as far away as Tokyo.

"It shook so violently that I couldn't stand still. I had to lean on the wall," said Masanori Oikawa, an Oshu city official who was at home near the epicenter when the quake struck. "When I rushed to the office, cabinets had been thrown onto the floor and things on the desks were scattered all over the place."

"It was scary. It was difficult to stand up," said Sachiko Sugihara, a convenience store worker in Oshu in an interview with NHK. "The TV fell over and the refrigerator shook."

The quake also knocked down equipment and car parts at the Iwate factory of Kanoto Auto Works Ltd., a Toyota Motor Corp. subsidiary that assembles popular Corollas and other models, company spokeswoman Seiko Watanabe said. The company has not decided whether to resume production Monday.

Fractured road system

A semiconductor subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd. halted production "as a precaution" but there was no major damage to the building or equipment, company spokesman Yasuhiko Youdou.

Rescuers said their top problem was the fractured road system, which stopped them from reaching isolated hamlets in the damage zone.

"We're getting growing reports of damage, but we can't even get out there to assess the situation with roads closed off because of landslides," said Norio Sato, a city official in one of the hardest-hit towns, Kurihara.

In that town, a landslide buried 15 construction workers. Twelve managed to dig themselves out, but three were still missing. Four people at Komanoyu hot springs were also missing after a separate landslide hit the resort, said another city official, Katsuyuki Sato.

The Defense Ministry dispatched a dozen helicopters and patrol aircraft to the region to assess the extent of damage. The government also sent a CH-47 helicopter carrying Disaster Minister Shinya Izumi to the region.

Footage shot from media helicopters showed landslides on rural roads running along knots of mountains separated by long stretches of rice fields. Videos aired on public broadcaster NHK also showed a bridge that collapsed. NHK said four people were seriously injured while riding in a bus on a bridge when the quake hit, but it was unclear whether it was the same one.

Videos from the closest large city, Sendai, showed the force of the quake shook surveillance cameras for 30 seconds. Still, Sendai appeared largely unscathed.

"So far we have not received any reports of damage or injuries. Everything is normal," Hideki Hara, a police official in Sendai, told the AP. "Phone lines, water and electricity are all working right now."

Japan is one of the most earthquake-prone areas in the world. The most recent major quake in Japan killed more than 6,400 people in the city of Kobe in January 1995.
Lophofo

Weather Forecasting - What's Up with It These Days, Anyway?

Unread postby BlueSkyHope » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:25 pm

I thought I'd put this little tidbit that I just discovered into this thread, since it relates to "traditional weather forecasting" and the people/sites that are (as far as I know) not considered "woo-woo." It is Dr. Jeff Master's WunderBlog on "The Weather Underground" site. Dr. Masters mentions that he is going on vacation for 5 days, and there will be a substitute/fill-in person, an Intern. I just wanted to document here in this site, what is said about this person's background and recent work.

The site is:

Weather Underground Site

The quote in question says:

Bryan received his BS in Meteorology from the University of Massachusetts in Lowell, MA in 2005, and his M.Phil. in Geology & Geophysics from Yale University in New Haven, CT in 2007. Bryan is currently a Ph.D. candidate at Yale where he is also the graduate and professional student body president.

Bryan has spent two summers working on a National Science Foundation (NSF) sponsored field micrometeorological research project in Atlanta, GA, studying evapotranspiration rates in urban forest canopies. Currently, Bryan's research is focused on combining wavelet techniques and aircraft data from the NSF/NCAR Gulfstream V to diagnose energy and momentum fluxes from atmospheric gravity waves.

Bryan has spent the past three hurricane seasons writing blogs on the tropics for thestormtrack.com.

I want to mention that I live in the drought-stricken area this person is said to be studying "evapotranspiration rates in urban forest canopies" in and I'm so glad the modern technology available from the University of Massachusetts has enabled and augmented his study. <sarcasm>

This little bio is so telling in my opinion. But hey, it's the Normal du Jour, nothing here, just move along, move along!

Now that Dr. Masters has "outed" Mr. Woods' educational and professional background, I am alerted to him.

I am going to keep an eye on how that Bryan Woods blog is worded. He already said that Bertha was surprising.

Right on time we are seeing more activity in the Atlantic. A very strong easterly wave just rolled off of Africa and is already starting to develop. I usually wait until systems clear Africa before discussing them, but this one has different ideas.

and later on

One thing that is worth noting is that Bertha has made a turn from a northwestward motion to a more westward track at brisk 21 mph. This will bring the storm closer to land than previously anticipated.

from thestormtrack.com
BlueSkyHope

Re: Weather Forecasting - What's Up with It These Days, Anyw

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Bryan has spent two summers working on a National Science Foundation (NSF) sponsored field micrometeorological research project in Atlanta, GA, studying evapotranspiration rates in urban forest canopies. Currently, Bryan's research is focused on combining wavelet techniques and aircraft data from the NSF/NCAR Gulfstream V to diagnose energy and momentum fluxes from atmospheric gravity waves.

There were a bunch of posts made at this forum, where myself and Helix looked into a possible connection between the Gulfstream V {Hiaper} and the chemtrailing. I don't think it is used for the actual dispersals but may be used to take atmospheric readings. I've only seen that type of looking plane a few times, so I'm not sure. But it makes a lot of sense, that it is somehow involved. It would also lend support to the theory that chemtrails are being conducted under the auspices of atmospheric science institutions and not some evil NWO caricature.

link
socrates
gadfly

Info Can and Will Come Out From All Angles

Unread postby BlueSkyHope » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 am

I am very interested to learn that my happening onto Mr. Woods and The StormTrack site in my own roundabout way ties into socrates' looking into the particular airplane mentioned, NSF/NCAR Gulfstream V.

I myself sense that there is a close tie-in between alphabet-soup US military-related agencies' and certain (not just American either in my opinion) university scientists' efforts to STUDY and MODEL weather with weather MODIFICATION.

Climate research, from what I've seen out in numerous PDFs and PowerPoints talks a lot about trying to achieve pinpoint modeling capability and I can imagine the scientists saying to themselves, well, good old "Mother Nature" is not cooperating today with our MS Project Plan, to give us some natural data to model, so we need to give 'er a boost so to speak.

In addition, their kind of "helping out" Ma N. would provide more exact precision measurements rather than taking a chance on the risk of "garbage in, garbage out" that might ensue if "wild measurements" were used.

And what if there were a kind of "experimenter effect" on weather, just from the taking of measurements (of "wild nature") itself? Would that pesky sort of thing interfere with the pinpoint modeling efforts? How accurate are these radiance measurements anyhow?

Perhaps the following shows us a little under the covers of what they are trying to find out and how. Radiances refers to the actual satellite measurements of physical phenomena, as I understand, by using wavelengths rather than "sticking out of the window a thermometer, barometer, or wind gauge." (Of course that would be impossible since it is low earth orbit we are probably talking about here.) Computer modeling of various kinds of conditions and atmospheric relationships is discussed at the ALADIN website.

"Aire Limitée Adaptation dynamique Développement InterNational" is the Acronym ALADIN's meaning, it is said. France obviously is in the thick of things in this project; Hungary is definitely involved as well.

Note that Aladin (or Aladdin) is also said to be a person's name meaning, "Servant of Allah." Perhaps a coincidence? Acronyms are everywhere these days and weather research seems to have more than most. I am not of a scientific training background myself and have to look up every acronym -- and some can have multiple meanings. I saw some seminar, out on the Internet, for masters level I think it was, students in weather science, where it was just going to cover acronyms to "get people up to speed"!

ALADIN official website

Apparently there was a meeting in April 2008 in Brussels where a lot of presentations were made and updates given on progress of modeling efforts.

PowerPoint of Progress with AROME AROME is said to be "non-hydrostatic ALADIN" for what it's worth there.

We need some nonaligned (that is, not under secrecy contracts) physics experts, biochemists, and the like to not just Lurk Around Here, but help us out! Where does "modeling" cross the line into "modification" is what I am trying to find out. Wouldn't there be a temptation for "weaponization of weather"? Let's get real, human nature is human nature.

Plus, how does the "experimenter effect" of modeling affect humans, if chemical spraying is to see how clouds or wind behave, just for example, as a "let's suppose" (or "energy beams" are used, as Mr. Chen refers to in Patent 5,762,298)?

People lurking here who are aware of a character on the Internet self-titled "Weatherman714," may have read his accounts (or heard tell of them) in his MySpace page, of studying ENSO, the El Nino Southern [I've seen it as Surface too] Oscillation, and taking a Java class to improve (on his previous Fortran only) efforts of computer modeling of daily temperature readings on the East and West Coasts of the US (and apparently Denver, CO now too?). This is all supposedly on Personal Computer(s).

I know science is not people's strong suit anymore these days, but rest assured, these ALADIN and other computer modeling experts are not only numerous in studying these things (not just one lone person) but use CRAY supercomputers which are incredibly fast and capable. They are MPP or Massively Parallel Processors. It takes a huge amount of calculation to "crunch" climate numbers. This is a valid reason to have strong doubts about Weatherman714 at face value.
BlueSkyHope

Hungary's involvement

Unread postby Lophofo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:55 pm

VERSIM

The next VERSIM meeting will be held in Hungary this Sept. under chairman János Lichtenberger, who resides in Hungary.
Scientific focus of the 3nd VERSIM Workshop

* ELF/VLF waves as diagnostic tools for key ionospheric and magnetospheric physical parameters
* Schumann resonances, world wide lightning activity and climate changes
* Triggered Emissions and Nonlinear wave phenomena
* VLF waves and the radiation belts (acceleration and loss)
* Effects of ELF/VLF radiation on the atmosphere (lightning/sprites, etc)
* Instrumentation (as a poster session)

These represent many of the core-scientific areas of the VERSIM Working group:

* Wave propagation in magnetosphere and ionosphere and in Earth-Ionosphere waveguide
* Plasma structures and boundaries - morphology and dynamics
* Wave-particle and nonlinear wave-wave interactions
* Wave-induced particle precipitation
* Sprites and the effects of lightning on the ionosphere

Participants: link

Inan, Umran, Prof. Stanford University USA (r)

The "(r)" means registered to attend

Preliminary Program
link
SESSION 1: Radio Wave Analysis and Inferred Results

11:00 - 12:30 Session 1 - I. Chair: Cs. Ferencz

T. Turunen: VLF-measurement with orthogonal loop antennas and data analysis in complex plane (invited)

A.J. Smith: ELF/VLF waves of magnetospheric and terrestrial origin: 16 years of continuous observations in Antarctica

A.A. Ostapenko: The effects of polarizations of the ELF-VLF waves in waveguide - ionosphere (presented by J. Manninen)

14:00 - 15:30 Session 1 - II. Chair: D. Carpenter

J. Lichtenberger: A new whistler inversion model

J. Lichtenberger: Automatic Whistler Detector and Analyzer: retrieval of plasmaspheric electron density profiles from whistler data

B. Heilig: Comparison of equatorial plasma mass density and electron density at L=1.85 inferred from ULF and VLF measurements

J-P. Raulin: Properties of the low ionosphere C-region, using the South America VLF NETwork (SAVNET)

15:30 - 16:00 Coffee break

16:00 - 17:30 Session 1 - III. Chair: A.R.W. Hughes

J. Chum: Analysis of subprotonospheric whistlers observed by DEMETER ; case study

P. Steinbach: Incident directions of fractional-hop whistlers recorded at LEO - meridional, oblique wave propagation in the ionosphere

D.L. Carpenter: Highlights of sounding of the plasmasphere and low altitude polar regions by the Radio Plasma Imager on the IMAGE satellite

D. Hamar: High accuracy analysis of whistlers measured on ground stations and LEO (Demeter and Compass) satellites

Tuesday, 16th September

SESSION 3: Theory and Simulations in Wave and Space Plasma Studies

9:00 - 10:30 Session 3 - I. Chair: C.J. Rodger

Cs. Ferencz: Exact solution of Maxwell's equations in inhomogeneous moving media

D.R. Shklyar: Nonlinear growth of quasi-electrostatic cyclotron harmonics propagating transversely to the ambient magnetic field

A. Odzimek: Modelling the ionospheric Alfven resonance with transmission lines

B. Lundin: On the minimal set of cold background plasma parameters governing the electron whistler dispersion law above the ion cut-off frequency in a multi-ion plasma

10:30 - 11:00 Coffee break

11:00 - 12:50 Session 3 - II. Chair: U.S. Inan

Y. Omura: Theory and simulation of the generation of whistler-mode chorus and acceleration of relativistic electrons

O.E. Ferencz: Guided transient signals in space plasmas - theory and observation

O. Santolik: Ray-tracing analysis of fractional-hop whistlers recorded by DEMETER in relation to the IRI model

P.A. Bespalov: Some new possibilities of the magnetosphere diagnostic by characteristics of whistler emissions

J. Bortnik: The origin of plasmaspheric hiss from discrete chorus emissions

12:50 - 14:20 Lunch

14:20 - 15:00 A.R.W. Hughes: An early VLF satellite experiment (invited)

15:30 Boat excursion and opening reception on Lake Balaton

Hungary is involved, definitely. And you will see many ties with Umran Inan's name. He used to be the "chairman". That's why even though
Carpenter, Donald, Prof. Stanford University USA (r)
will also be attending...and that there are others involved with Inan, et al...his name will always be mentioned.

Also, anyone who has used a 3D modeling computer software program realized how much CPU processing power and time it takes to ray-trace something.
Lophofo

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm

It's hot and muggy here near Boston as a total blue sky day wraps up. I don't think the ptb's can risk going all-out blitz, which is necessary on days like this. The sun was scorching.

Most countries are involved. The industrialized countries are the most involved. I am not sure about Africa. I have heard of some Central American chemtrails, but there is less proof of that. But we do know the NATO countries- e.g. England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc.. You know Russia and China are well into this. A story recently came out that the Russian formula used turned into cement and fell on a house. Cement?

I bet Putin doesn't have to admit the program to his people other than with a we can play God with the weather proclamations. The grapevine around here says Putin stole Bob Kraft's Super Bowl ring. I probably would have let him keep the ring too. I heard he's a gangster. China is guaranteeing rain free days for the Olympics. This is not clouditis.

This is not some crazy hoax.

From the Debunk This thread, there seems to be some head honcho in India who has the full backing of his government to tamper with the skies. Chemtrails are government sponsored and or sanctioned programs. The real story is the cover up. Great finds BlueSkyHope in the top section. I'm not sure about clouds appearing and disappearing suddenly out of the blue. I'll stay open-minded. The other stuff you found looks like gold. That guy in Lexington, that company, that abstract he wrote, wow.

Sorry the last sentence wasn't really a sentence. I didn't really have computer problems. I've switched from high speed to dial up. It's cheaper, and this will force me off of being on the net too much. I am not exactly sure what else we need to come up with to prove chemtrails are real. Maybe nothing extra at all. I am convinced there is something going on. If 20-40% are aware despite the planted nonsense on the internet, then we'll be ok. They'll get exposed and stopped.

It's gonna blow people's minds when they realise that unfortunately those aren't contrails we're talking about.
socrates
gadfly

Next

Return to Current Events