Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

American Propaganda

may also include historical analysis and perspective

American Propaganda

Unread postby socrates » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:11 pm

A lot of the folks on the internet post scripted drama. They talk about the evil neocons. They link to ******* websites like Tom Flocco, WhatReallyHappened, Alex Jones and Willis Carto type shite. Or they link to youtube videos with no credibility. They never mention history. They never go in depth on anything.

The internet is rigged with propaganda. Anything good on the web is equivalent to a caged free speech zone. The loud stuff, like Alex Jones, is everywhere. Then one sees his global warming debunking or his other rightwing ****, and all the good stuff he does expose is not taken as seriously as it should be.

The television is rigged. Magazines are also. Obama is not the saviour. He is the good cop to McSame's bad cop. There was a poster at BradBlog who used to **** me off. The name was Erma. I thought this person was going too far in ostracizing the Democratic Party at a time when I certainly wanted the lesser of two evils to win the presidency. But at this point I must say I believe in this Erma. I saw how she was unfairly booted from the Mike Malloy forum. I don't go to BradBlog too often, but I haven't seen Erma there too much. Quite possibly that person has also been banned from that gatekeeper, rigged domain. Brad Friedman, however crazy this may sound, appears to be an internet version of Operation Mockingbird. He does not allow anything but the scripted drama. Now he is talking about how he has carpal syndrome. I don't believe him. I think he is a spook who has been serving a purpose. But that stuff is explained elsewhere. My point is that the internet is a total joke. I have no hope of the internet being used to generate positive social change. The netroots are run by bullshitters and brownshirts.

I recommend this show from PBS called The Pioneers of Television. People need to take a close look at American Studies and the history of US foreign policy. Those are the biggest problems we face. This may sound simple, but things come down to domestic economics with its influence on the social structure. Our number one problem is the military which is full of scum, waste, murder, and mayhem. The thing about the tv show. Back in the days, there used to be good protest in our country. There was a show called The Smothers Brothers. They were anti-war. They were getting good ratings. But nonetheless they were cancelled due to political reasons. Good luck nowadays finding anything of value on the **** tube. Back in the days, it really did have some greatness to it. The war coverage actually was allowed to show the American people the price one pays for living under a fascist system like the one here in America.

The racism was also a ***** back in the day. But don't think Obama winning is a victory for black people. Obama may not be a total asswipe like Colin Powell or Clarence Thomas or that guy Blackwell from Ohio, but he is no liberal or progressive. Anything he does will be done in order to avoid a total depression and an onslaught of rioting.

From one of those PBS shows on the early days of television, I got to see a bit of Nat King Cole. That guy had mad skills. He got tremendous ratings, but his show also got cancelled, because no one would sponsor him.

This needs to be said. America is a disgusting wasteland more constricting than any other western industrialised nation. We have blood all over our hands. The United States, I am talking about the military, the politicians, and corporate elites, are driving this planet into the ground. The American people tend to be good folks. Any snobby Europeans or anyone else thinking we Americans are all dogs, you can kiss my grits, for folks making such critiques tend to be phonies.

Uhm, oh yeah, back in the day, for that show, Your Show of Shows with Sid Caesar and Imogene Coca, those cats used to go on live with memorized lines. Week after week they delivered. With Saturday Night Live, they read off of tele-prompters. 90% of that cast has zero talent. ZERO! They make me long for a cast including Nora Dunne, Jim Brewer {friggen spelling? the goatboy dude, that Irish guy Parsons- is that his name?, Mary Gross, Tim Kazurinsky, Tracey Morgan, friggen even Horatio Sans..... sorry if my spelling stinks for this. I'm just saying I came up with back up support cast from years past. Each and every one would be funnier than any of the zero talented buffoons on that show today. And the writing is pitiful. Caesar and Coca memorized all their lines. These people are awful fakes.

Finally, I had a username of ObamaDaMan at Democratic Underground. I now wish to apologize if that was racist. Anyone who makes fun of any African-American's dialect is an idiot. Those people should go move to another country, become slaves, and have to learn a completely different language. When I first picked that username, I didn't really think about it. But after a while, it struck me. Is calling someone Da Man racist? I honestly am not sure. But I am leaning to thinking I messed up.

Later.
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: American Propaganda

Unread postby socrates » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Here is an outstanding link provided via the Dreddster:

Propaganda Techniques

That is a source I am gonna try to use in the future to make a post on astroturfing and paid fakes. From that link, I found the following concerning the Office of Strategic Information and the Rendon Group:

Propaganda: Remember the Kuwaiti babies?
By Lou Morano
United Press International
February 26, 2002
socrates
gadfly

Re: American Propaganda

Unread postby socrates » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:56 pm

The problem with Dredd is that he censors. He picks and chooses what he posts. This has nothing to do with keeping hate speech off of his website. It has to do with him maybe being a plant. That is explained elsewhere.

I was posting at FreeSpeechZoneBlog quite a bit. But I am done reading and posting there. They were feasting on my soul.

They wanted me to post there, so as to stereotype me as a paranoid conspiracy theorist. Now a creep called Trashablanca at DailyKos is accusing me of stalking a female reporter. He must mean Larisa Alexandrovna.

Funny that. It just shows that I certainly did contribute to the exposing of a major disinfo astroturfing ring. DKos and Democratic Underground can now be tied together in corruption.

I tied this guy MajorFlaw to DU election integrity fakes. I tied Alexandrovna to election integrity fakes. I can only imagine that Dredd turned on me because he is a big fan of Larisa and RawStory. I am not critical of RawStory on everything they do. In fact, they seem to provide important stories otherwise missing from the blogosphere. But it is a bit too tabloidish. But I am just one person, and the disinfo folks have succeeded in marginalising me and anyone else who is an honest trollbuster.

I am one person. I won't quit completely. But I will probably only post once a week here or something like that, because this is forum software, and obviously any good folks out there who have read this place and appreciate it, you have let me down by not helping the place grow.

But I'm not giving up. I plan on starting a new blog with AbbeysBooks dedicated to outing disinfo fakes. My experience at DKos and FSZ has finally gotten it through to me that all the forums are rigged and/or gamed. If they aren't rigged, they become gamed. There is proof to this. But when you provide it, the zeitgesit herd comes down hard. They induce negative thoughts. Who needs that?

I stand by this forum. I stand by my posts elsewhere. People like Michael Fingerit {ugog], Michael Bouldin {MBNYC}, Trashablanca, Condoleaser/Bottles {Lloyd Lachow}, Markos Zuniga Moulitsas {Kos}, Larisa Alexandrovna, and many more are awful people spreading garbage.

And guess who is back on Dredd's blogroll, at least for now? BradBlog. That makes no sense. That would be like me linking to Chemtrail Central.

Hey, maybe I'll post more often than once a week or month. If real folks want to help revive this forum, then cool. CrystalRose may be back posting soon. I have little faith in Lophofo posting too much. Isard the same. Whatever.

I'm gonna be blogging on my own terms. I did become a prolific amateur internet sleuth who came up with o'plenty. For anyone like DeeDogg or other anonymous usernames like LaurenS to try to mess with my head without even dealing with any of the content I provide, shows that they are in all likelihood paid to post.

Example: I recently exposed lies made by Michael Fingerit of the KosKop UGOGs. He lied about being banned from DU one month before the exit poll dude TIA. He said if he hadn't been, he could have prevented TIA from being banned. But it turns out that MajorFlaw/Ugog/Fingerit was made a DU moderator many months after that. But when confronted with such goodies, this Lauren S person from FSZ acts dumb and says no one cares. No one cares that corruption at DU can now be tied to corruption at DKos? Get real.

Internet fakes feast on the soul of those with integrity. They like to have us on their turf, in order to try to mess with our heads while ignoring our best stuff.

I am not giving up on blogging, but I will never suffer fools again.

These trolls act dumb with my stuff. I made a chemtrail thread at FSZ to go with my sleuthing on the UGOG KosKops. This clown Greenwood shows up out of nowhere to troll me. That was after another troll Denali, the one who had threatened Peeder of Political Flesh Feast, left a word reply to me of idiot, then acted dumb when I didn't want to talk to him later on. Greenwood turned his signature into one mocking the one I use at this forum. DeeDogg makes signatured all the time mocking me. That guy and Denali even started whole threads devoted to me.

I am done with them. I am done with anyone out to belittle me. I don't mind constuctive criticism. But when such people never, I mean never debate the content of my presentation, I don't have time for that. How am I stalking Larisa Alexandrovna? Why would anyone support Brett Kimberlin?

I'm doing good for myself. I feel good. Quitting cigarettes. Washing the dishes on time. Running a tight ship. Not forcing anything anymore. Not gonna suffer fools. I did become a player. I did expose a lot of disinfo losers. That's why I get attacked. That's why I get mocked. And I admit I'm not the only one. Anyone sensitive, sociable, and fair is driven from connecting with like-minded people.

My plan is to start a new blog where such trolling will never see the light of day. Constructive criticism? Yes.
socrates
gadfly

Return to Current Events