Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

News of Interest Thread

may also include historical analysis and perspective

News of Interest Thread

Unread postby socrates » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Free Forums wants us making posts at least once every sixty days. Thus, I'll use this thread to keep the place going, while no one else is posting.

I noticed in yahoo news a day or two ago that 13% of Germans would like to have a new fuhrer. I found that statistic alarming. Maybe three percent could think such things, but 13%? That's sick.

I went looking for a decent mainstream news article to link to for this post. I came across a Stormfront article linking to the Irish Times. I won't link to Stormfront. The response there was predictable, like hip hip hooray for hate. Someone even posted an image in honour of Hitler. Disgusting.

Survey findings on far-right views give Germany its latest Führer furore

"Derek Scally in Berlin wrote:Image
After almost a decade of decline, a poll indicates that views in favour of dictatorship, xenophobia and anti-Semitism are rising.

GERMANY IS undergoing its annual Führer furore, this time over a new survey suggesting that extreme-right views are on the rise.

Some 13 per cent of Germans in a new survey said they felt “Germany needs to be ruled with a firm hand by a strong leader or "Führer ” – a term exclusively associated with Adolf Hitler.

Over a third of those surveyed agreed – either largely or whole-heartedly – with the statement that Germany was “endangered” by its non-German population....

Xenephobia is on the rise in Europe. In regards to Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel is attempting to harness the rising racism into political clout.

Weak Merkel stokes xenophobia as she fights for political survival
Nobody - I mean nobody - pulls the wool over the eyes of a Gambini
socrates
gadfly

Re: News of Interest Thread

Unread postby socrates » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Death by Internet in Arizona

That's my new entry over at DFQ2. This forum has never been slower, though strangely enough there seem to be a lot of readers checking it out to go with the robots and spiders. There have been nothing but spam bots signing up of late. I google them, and they don't even want to make any posts, just put their stupid websites into the membership page info. I've never understood advertising. It seems to be a waste of time and money and even a corrupt method to drive off mom and pop stores from competing with conglomerates. With the invention of the remote control, a lot of it definitely seems to become the sound of trees falling in the forest. I say boycott all companies and whatnot who get in our faces too much with advertising. If they have to use brainwashing techniques to get us to buy their products, then put them on ignore. Find some family business to trade with instead.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm just going to use this thread to make the minimum amount of posts necessary to keep this forum alive. I'm sorry if any of ye have come looking for news of interest.

I've a new entry over at DFQ2.

Brett Kimberlin Admits To One Crime

Ok, I guess here's some news of interest.

Federal researchers declare eastern cougar extinct
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:27 pm

This isn't really a news of interest post. I just wanted to say I watched a great movie last night on youtube, Bernardo Bertolucci's The Conformist .

If you find a good movie on youtube, you need to watch it sooner rather than later, for it could be pulled at any time. While this flick was produced in 1970, a lot of its themes are still relevant today. Nationalism is no good nor is conformity. The two combined often lead to disfunctional states and citizen supported totalitarianism.

Here's part 1. If you want to find the rest, just search for Cnfmst 02, Cnfmst 03, etc. on youtube, if by chance the next part isn't available on the page you are currently watching.

socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:12 pm

I've got nothing new to say. It's just if a new post isn't made every two months, free forums figures the website has been abandoned.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Lucid » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 am

What's up guys. Too bad no ones around I was looking through the threads, you guys have an intelligent rational approach to trails. Well I'll check in from time to time. Peace
Lucid

Unread postby socrates » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Lucid wrote:What's up guys. Too bad no ones around I was looking through the threads, you guys have an intelligent rational approach to trails. Well I'll check in from time to time. Peace

Hi Lucid. Thanks. I appreciate it. That was my intention when starting this forum four years ago.

Unfortunately, the two other prolific posters turned out to be extremely unbalanced. Those are long stories. Isard and Cpellatt are the only two I definitely respect. Others were friends never really into blogging on chemtrails. Others never posted enough to really get to know them.

There was one more who stood out as a good chemmie. Her name is Zapp from Australia. But the slowness of the place and her own busy life probably led to her dropping out of sight. Even Isard for the most part has gone away.

I'm sorry it took me a while to activate your account. I hadn't checked for those in months

One other person has been activated. His name is Jay Reynolds, the most prolific debunker in the history of chemtrail forums.

I haven't a clue why he has decided to show up now. He's had plenty of years to awkwardly confront the truths located on these pages.

Maybe it is a sign that what is on AAANI is profound and cannot be debunked. He is in a pickle. Other pages exposed him as part and parcel of internet convolution surrounding chemtrails. Yet the top section is for the most part devoid of that aspect. I figured out his game years ago. He is a broken record, just like every one of the other loud chemtrail debunkers. Worse than them, however, have been the crazy believers. Chemtrails as researched and discussed on the internet has been a complete waste of time except for extremely rare pockets of awareness.

So Jay Reynolds can't win. He can ignore the excellent presentation put forth in the top section, but it is still there for the reader to decide. He can't really debunk it, for the obvious question is why hasn't he tried to sooner.

The big shot debunkers above him, such as Patrick Minnis of NASA, showed their weak cards very early in chemtrail forum history. If this is such a garbage conspiracy theory with not a drop of plausibility, why did he go way out of his way to engage in spreading internet convolution? If the main message of this blog was that the moon is made out of cheese, such people wouldn't even address such a claim. That organised packs of debunkers, even some working for NASA, go out of their way to join this fray, that in and of itself shows that this topic does have plausibility. I set out to show the what and why of chemical trails. I sincerely believe I succeeded. Not only that, I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that internet convolution was generated not by chance but through a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the what and why.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Isard » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Hi Socrates, Lucid, and other readers,

I just have been quite busy for awhile. But I'm back on the forum. I keep visiting it even as a non-registered user.

This forum has completely reached its purpose. It is one of the only (if not the only one) source of serious information on chemtrailing, HAARP and othe geoengeneering stuff. The information is here for anyone who wants to be well-informed.

But we must go on. And this means, in my opinion, that all these crazy projects will not stop until serious political action is taken.
Now it is time to talk with our close-ones, to support the kind of people as Mr. Lyndon Larouche, a person who I think is honest and well-intentioned.

There is a planified financial meltdown going on these days. "They" are destroying world financial system on purpose, because they now that the result of these processes has always been a transfer of wealth from a growing number of poor people, to an increasingly reduced one of powerful families and private entities.
It is up to us to stop this madness.

Many have tried to centralize power. And they have always fail. Because we the people outnumber them. And because it is simply not possible to keep everyone permanently away from truth. Time is on our side. We have to be smart enough to know the path.

As Mr. Daniel Estulin states in his most recent book, Wilikeaks final purpose is to shutdown Internet free access. He was today in my town, and suggested to search for "kill switch + internet", to understand the meaning of that. I have always thought of the Internet as a de-centralised web, which could never be "shutdown". But apparently that is not truth. We have to be smart enough and keep useful information on our local drives, printed, whatever.
Julian Assange is an MK-Ultra result, a project which existed and still exists (with other names of course).
Cyber-PATRIOT Act in the US is already written. They only need - as states Mr. Estulin - a new terrorist attack allegedly "planned" from the web by "cyber terrorists" to pass the Act. And we now they will do it unless a critical mass of thinking people is able to stop them.

I am not on "reptilians", Mayan 2012 theories, and other disinformation stuff.

But I am now convinced it is up to us, more than ever, to stop these guys.

Isard.
Isard
truth warrior

Unread postby socrates » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Isard wrote:I just have been quite busy for awhile. But I'm back on the forum. I keep visiting it even as a non-registered user.

Hi Isard. Nice to have you back.

This forum has completely reached its purpose. It is one of the only (if not the only one) source of serious information on chemtrailing, HAARP and othe geoengeneering stuff. The information is here for anyone who wants to be well-informed.

I agree. The heavy lifting was taken care of.

But we must go on. And this means, in my opinion, that all these crazy projects will not stop until serious political action is taken. Now it is time to talk with our close-ones, to support the kind of people as Mr. Lyndon Larouche, a person who I think is honest and well-intentioned.

Whoa, you might want to check out Lyndon Larouche a lot more closely. He is a major disinfo tool and associated with a cult.

Yes, it comes down to politics. Unfortunately the disinfo strategy was so effective, there is little chance of the media being a friend. I also don't recommend people talk with their friends or close ones about this, or to do it carefully. Share with them the best evidence. Don't make it seem you are obsessed. Better yet, if folks are interested in really improving the odds for a breakthrough, they should work on people they know in positions of power, such as media, court personnel, scientists. It's a long shot, but getting one of those people to investigate this would be much better than convincing a relative or friend that something's going on. There's no point pissing into the wind.

There is a planified financial meltdown going on these days. "They" are destroying world financial system on purpose, because they now that the result of these processes has always been a transfer of wealth from a growing number of poor people, to an increasingly reduced one of powerful families and private entities. It is up to us to stop this madness.

Many have tried to centralize power. And they have always fail. Because we the people outnumber them. And because it is simply not possible to keep everyone permanently away from truth. Time is on our side. We have to be smart enough to know the path.

I'm not sure financial meltdowns are planned. I think it's the nature of capitalism that always leads to economic crises. These things go in cycles. Like major earthquakes in Japan. Until peace and love take precedence over personal wealth and success, nothing will ever improve.

What I'm saying is what C. Wright Mills spoke of, that conspiracies are in the institutions. If people can evolve beyond greed and apathy, then the institutions will too. I'm not saying conspiracies don't exist. It is a historic word which simply means two or more individuals work together to accomplish insidious ends. The word has become distorted into implying utter convolution.

As Mr. Daniel Estulin states in his most recent book, Wilikeaks final purpose is to shutdown Internet free access. He was today in my town, and suggested to search for "kill switch + internet", to understand the meaning of that. I have always thought of the Internet as a de-centralised web, which could never be "shutdown". But apparently that is not truth. We have to be smart enough and keep useful information on our local drives, printed, whatever.

Julian Assange is an MK-Ultra result, a project which existed and still exists (with other names of course).
Cyber-PATRIOT Act in the US is already written. They only need - as states Mr. Estulin - a new terrorist attack allegedly "planned" from the web by "cyber terrorists" to pass the Act. And we now they will do it unless a critical mass of thinking people is able to stop them.

Estulin seems ok, though I don't know much about him.

And calling Julian Assange a product of MK-Ultra, I couldn't disagree more.

I am not on "reptilians", Mayan 2012 theories, and other disinformation stuff.

But I am now convinced it is up to us, more than ever, to stop these guys.

Isard.

That's nice to hear, and I've known you long enough to realise you are not a caricature of a conspiracy theorist. While I have serious reservations with your previous paragraph and before that supporting Larouche, I'm not going to lambaste you for it. Lucid was let go because she went into that Nirubu or whatever nonsense and mentioned something about lucid dreaming. I don't have time for that.

I also don't have time to debunk Lyndon Larouche. I made one entry on him over at my other blog. I like you. You're a nice guy. I do think you're vulnerable for falling for some junk every once in a while. I'm not trying to be mean.

I don't know if we can get the chemtrailing stopped. Unless main stream media picks up on the story, it will forever be seen as conspiracy theory convolution, at best an enigma. But maybe we will someday catch a break. At a minimum, it would be nice for the topic to be out in the open, as in acknowledged and debated on to ensure accountability. Something eventually will have to give. It's not like we're saying the moon is made out of cheese.

In recent years geoengineering has emerged as a public topic for debate. Nearly all scientists are saying we shouldn't do it. As for chemtrails, I truly believe those are being done to block out uv-b rays and mitigate severe weather. Geoengineering may already be going on, but that would be occurring much higher up into the stratosphere. Some ptb's want it legalised. I don't think they can accomplish that. So barring some kind of emergence of a smoking gun that conclusively proves it is underway, we are lost in the land of enigmas and internet convolution. Convincing family and friends won't change that.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Sorry, nothing new to say, just posting to let free forums know AAANI hasn't been abandoned.
socrates
gadfly

Return to Current Events