Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

We should be BEYOND discussing the EXISTENCE of chemtrails

dialogue and research on chemical trails

L.A. mostly chemtraily skies

Unread postby Crystal Rose » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:20 am

After a few really spectacularly beautiful days here in L.A., they are at it again. Blasting, bombarding -- the sky is one big, giant chemtrail. It's so ugly. Where did the beautiful sky go? I close my eyes and think of the beautiful sky we had yesterday, and yearn for the time when we have that again. I refuse to get mad. I just pray. We were not consulted. Karma has a way of catching up. No one is immune.

I insist on continuing to smile. They will not break my spirit. :D

P.S. Keep the sunny side up and keep up the good work, Socrates.
Crystal Rose
tinfoil free

We need help

Unread postby Crystal Rose » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:22 pm

Noticed I was feeling really icky the last couple days -- very low energy. This seems to happen every single time we get bombarded. This is not a scientific, conclusory statement, just sayin' it's something I've noticed since I've been observing for a few years now.

Also quite frustrated that my environmental friend is so lackadaisical about this. Not insulting my friend, mind you -- just tried to get him to open his eyes about CT'g. I'm just shocked that such a huge environmentalist would be so casually dismissive about this. This is someone who had put thousands of hours into a local environmental issue. I'm just completely baffled. Completely at a loss as to even remotely understanding this. Shows me how deep this "conspiracy" runs.

It would be so way cool if some big-time celebrities could "come out" about this. I realize it's not their "responsibility" per se, and I wouldn't want anyone to put their entire livelihood or career on the line, but who do people seem to listen to??? I'm just sayin'...

BTW, if any big stars or famous actors/actresses/celebrities do come out and help, I greatly appreciate it and completely understand that it's not an easy decision to make. There are considerations that us "average" people have no idea about.

I'm just at a loss -- wanna get the word out, but ........................ hmmm... I guess I just have to Trust. People have an amazing propensity to "hear" the Truth (from the movie "The Verdict") I mean, after all, someone "reached" me, and I "saw" it (all I had to do was "look UP" once in awhile. Not bein' sarcastic.)

Signed:

Majorly Frustrated in L.A.
Crystal Rose
tinfoil free

Previous

Return to Frankensteinian Atmospheric Shenanigans