Welcome
Welcome to All Aircraft Are Not Involved.

Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, make your voice heard!

Will Thomas, Lou Aubuchont, and S.T. Brendt.

tinfoil by association

Unread postby socrates » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:38 am

Dewey189 is saying at DebateBothSides that plugging in "Will Thomas Aubuchont" turns up nothing.

But I went to a proxy, then to google, plugged it in, and we ended up at the top of the pile.

Am I missing something here?

For the record, when we first set this place up, I invited her to sign up. But she never did, nor did she write me back. It's funny, strange to me that she is still reading the posts at that dive.

I certainly am not reading or posting there much lately. A few days ago while visiting DBS, I noticed "Lou" calling me out. He was wondering why I never responded to his frothing. For one, I thought he had me on ignore. Yeah, "Lou" is one of those people who says they have people on ignore, but then it turns out to be a lie.

If someone tells me I am on their ignore list, there is no way I am gonna direct anything to them.

He is frothing bad these days. The last year, I have noticed that I have been ignored for the most part. "Lou's" all out attacks on me of late feel like responses from someone who has been wounded. When they stop ignoring you, that is when you know the point has gotten through.

So "Lou" has no comments on how "Tracker" from CTC is doing.

But he does have a lot of comments about my use of multiple id's. It has been proven that Lou was "J.Vitum." It may be possible sometime in the future to try to show a high probability that "Lou" was also "Tracker," or that "J.Vitum" was "Tracker."

Not making any promises on that, but maybe there are computer programs, freeware type stuff, that can be utilized for such purposes.

Because if "Lou" or "J.Vitum" can be proven to be "Tracker," then that will show that "Lou" along with "Halva/Wayne Hall" have been in the forefront of promoting the fake script between closed-minded debunkers and crazy believers.

I have always let people know who I have been at the various forums.

And as May41970 has said to me, can't remember if he posted this or pm'ed, but he has noted that while I have had come up with different names sometimes, the bottom line is that I have had only one account at each place.

If I was an *** like "Lou Aubuchont" and went the Ed Snell/Yaak multiple id route, then certainly I would have made some sock puppets for this place.

I don't care if no one else ever signs up here. This place is all about getting to the truth, no matter where that takes us. This is not a game, nor an ego trip for me.
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:00 pm

May41970,

I really think your instincts are quite good. You started this thread. You got me thinking more about "Aubuchont." From your posts at DBS, you got me thinking about "Richard Dean Luttrell."

I have found some links and have some ideas. I am not trying to put up too much, but I am hopeful we can make some ground here.

It just seems too much of a coincidence that CTC is on the attack, and especially with "Aubuchont" and his frothings. It also seems too much of a coincidence that Will Thomas has pulled his website. It seems like there is some kind of pruning and scrubbing going on. It seems that these "characters" are trying to nip something in the bud. So I am gonna throw up some links and quotes. I am not trying to overload. In fact, I will try to present this, so no one need go to the links. They are only there to show I am not just making **** up.

The Chemtrail Thread: Aerosol Reports and Links

[quote="Lou Aubuchont"]Yes, Will Thomas in his haste to get the story out made a couple of factual errors about the relationship between Tiff and her Ex 'Dean Luttrell", that does happen you know, as far as correcting it after the fact, you would have to ask Will about that, he is aware of the mistakes so take it up with him. We don't really care about it as it has no bearing on the issue of Chemtrails and it was a minor thing.

I thought one of the main goals of journalists is to get the facts straight.
Also, why did Aubuchont in this thread put Dean Luttrell's name in quotes?

[quote="Lou Aubuchont"]Again if either one of you two brainstrust had the manners I could have told you that 'Richard Dean Luttrell', Tiffs Ex, is not her "manager" as you wrote, Dean at the time worked for WMWV radio as a news manager in Conway, NH., Tiff was working on air at the time for WLKZ in Laconia, NH., there was some confusion about this when Will Thomas wrote about our Chemtrail observations way back when, when Wills article came out it was to late to change a couple of minor misquotes that he made but it did no harm to the overall content of his article, the message was about the chemtrails and that is what was important so, no big deal.

As you have asked before May41970, why is it so difficult to get a friggin name correct?

I now believe that the dude's real name is Dean Luttrell, the same surname of Sonia Tiffany Brendt.
link

Her family includes a daughter, Sondra-Tiffany Brendt Luttrell of Freedom and Parsonsfield, Maine

Who is Dean Luttrell?
ZoomInfo
Contributor to The Mountain Ear

This Newspaper appears to no longer exist.
Here's one article he wrote for it.

link
Hmmm, so he has been a writer, a producer, a statistician, and also a sports broadcaster.

link
Wow, he can act too.

I know, this is turning into a rabbit hole. I'll try to get back on track.

link

Employment History

Announcer1
WMWV

Headquarters Address:
PO Box 2008
Conway, NH 03818
USA

News Reporter and Editor1
WMWV

Headquarters Address:
PO Box 2008
Conway, NH 03818
USA

This is the current link for WMWV:
wmwv.com/our_staff.htm

cached link when he was still on the staff
DEAN LUTTRELL
Dean has been a mainstay of WMWV since 1987, serving as announcer and as news reporter/editor. Since 1992, Dean has provided music and information for the bleary eyed and wide awake alike. When Skip is away, Dean enjoys hosting the "Sunday Breakfast Show".

Monday - Friday 5:30AM - 9AM
Saturday 6AM - Noon
E-mail Dean

Of course the photo of him no longer shows.
I wonder what Dean is doing now?
And like you've asked before May41970, how the heck did his name evolve into "Richard Dean Luttrell." Why did Will Thomas refer to Dean Luttrell as "Richard Dean?"

Stolen Skies: The Chemtrail Mystery
Jet Trails in the Sky Used to Disappear. Now they Linger.

by William Thomas

I'm gonna copy and paste this a bit. It seems like a different version from the usual article we see floating around involving Thomas, Aubuchont, Brendt.

It was around noon on March 12, 2000 when S.T. Brendt, the late night reporter for WMWV Radio, entered the kitchen of her country home in Parsonsfield, Maine. Her partner, Lou Aubuchont, was puzzling over what he had seen in the sky a half-hour before. The fat puffy plumes arching up over the horizon were unlike any aircraft condensation trails ("contrails") he had ever seen.

Instead of dissipating like normal contrails, these intersecting sky trails grew wider and began to merge. Looking towards the sun, Aubuchont saw what appeared like "an oil and water mixture" reflecting a prismatic band of colors.

Ordinarily, contrails flare briefly in the stratosphere as hot moist engine exhaust flash-freezes into a stream of ice-crystals. These pencil-thin condensation trails are short-lived, evaporating into invisibility as exhaust gases cool quickly to the surrounding air temperature.

As National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) meteorologist Thomas Schlatter explains, the formation of condensation trails requires temperatures lower than about minus 76 F and humidity of 70 percent or more. Because the Federal Aviation Authority requires military tankers and transporters to cross continental airspace at altitudes below 30,000 feet, ensuring safe separation from airliners flying between 35,000 and 39,000 feet, these military flights should leave no contrails at all.

But in late 1997, Aubuchont began to notice thicker trails extending from horizon to horizon. Hanging in the sky, these expanding white ribbons would invariably be interwoven by more thick lines left by unmarked Air Force jets, white or silver in color.

As Brendt glanced out the window, it looked like another gorgeous, cloudless day. But not quite. She spotted two jets laying billowing white banners to the north. Turning her gaze due west, Brendt saw two more lines extending over the horizon. She called Lou. Within 45 minutes, the couple counted 30 jets. "This isn't right," Brendt thought. "We just don't have that kind of air traffic here." While Aubuchont kept counting, Brendt started calling airports.

Alerted by a call from Brendt, Richard Dean, WMWV's assistant news director and the WMWV news staff filed outside and counted 370 lines of persistent contrails in skies usually devoid of aerial activity.

Brendt phoned a number of Air Traffic Controllers. They all stated that nothing unusual was going on. After several calls, Brendt reached one ATC manager who offered a different story. He told Brendt that his radars showed nine commercial jets during the same 45-minute span. From her location, he said, she should have been able to see only one plane.

"What about the other 29?" Brendt inquired. The ATC official confided off-the-record that he had been ordered "by higher civil authority" to re-route inbound European airliners away from an airborne "military exercise" in the area. "They wouldn't give me any of the particulars and I don't ask," he explained. The controller (who insisted on being identified only as "Deep Sky,") subsequently repeated his statements on tape before witnesses at the WMWV studio.

{published by the Earth Island Journal, summer, 2002}

2000? Ok, maybe a typo.
Yet, Dean Luttrell is again referred to as Richard Dean.

Alerted by a call from Brendt, Richard Dean, WMWV's assistant news director and the WMWV news staff filed outside and counted 370 lines of persistent contrails in skies usually devoid of aerial activity.

370 Lines?????? WTF?????????? Maybe 50, perhaps 100, from when I witnessed an all out aerosol operation, but 370? Wtf?????
And such a nice, round number.

Will Thomas has pulled down his website.
What we now have is this:
willthomasonline.net

One story we have to look forward to is this one:
6. Unhappy Trails: Stunning photos and passenger audio after 3 airliners lay plumes in formation—over a 4th plane.

Does this not sound like more of the ******** myself and NatureIsMad were subjected to from Megasprayer?

link
About S.T. Brendt

Tiffany Brendt has been a broadcast journalist
and on-air personality for the past eight years with Maine and
New Hampshire radio stations WMWV, WCYY AND WLKZ.

Working primarily in the political arena, Ms.
Brendt has interviewed candidates for the House of Representatives
- most recently Martha Fuller Clark - as well as Presidential
candidates Al Gore and Bill Bradley. Her interviews air on the
award winning "Drive Time News Hour on WMWV.

Here's a disturbing link. It is the same Will Thomas article quoted above. You can tell because it still has that "2000" typo. Check out how it ends.
findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_go1640/is_200206/ai_n6995166

It was around noon on March 12, 2000 when S.T. Brendt, the late night reporter for WMWV Radio, entered the kitchen of her country home in Parsonsfield, Maine. Her partner, Lou Aubuchont, was puzzling over what he had seen in the sky a half-hour before. The fat puffy plumes arching up over the horizon were unlike any aircraft condensation trails ("contrails") he had ever seen.

Instead of dissipating like normal contrails, these intersecting sky trails grew wider and began to merge. Looking towards the sun, Aubuchont saw what appeared like "an oil and water mixture" reflecting a prismatic ...
Want to read the whole article? You can purchase it here. It's quick and easy.

Hey, should I send Will Thomas a donation or should I purchase some of his audios or articles? This one below takes paypal and credit cards. WooHoo!!!!

link
Please Note: The information on these CD's is from those reporting their personal understanding and point of view. The CD collection is only meant as a presentation of thought and should be listened to with an open mind. Some of the views are the same as a majority of the American public understand. Some of the information is thought provoking and not necessarily representative of truth -- (or is it ?). Truly, these CD's will give the listener the opportunity to think about subjects as they may never have thought before.

Interesting to say the least !

CD #1 Attack on America - 5 hours of intense listening - Single CD-#1 $29.95 plus $4.00 S&H

These recordings are MP3 files and can only be played on MP3 compatible playback machines!

Email Order

9-11-01 Will Thomas - Will Thomas Investigates MP3

This two hour Special Report on the evening of 9-11-01 includes an exclusive interview with ST Brendt, ABC-affiliated radio reporter who is reporting the Washington and New York City Attacks. This is followed with the 9-18-01 conversation with Dr. Len Horowitz on the Washington and New York City bombings. The author of DEATH IN THE AIR discusses media manipulation, implications for terrorist organizations - and secret "shadow government" involvement in the recent air attacks against the United States.

One last thing. There is an internet poster named "Hugh Manatee Wins," one who I recently warned about the duplicitous nature of BreakForNews. He has this idea about how search engines are manipulated. He calls it keyword hijacking.

So let's apply his theory to May41970's question of what's the dude's name, Richard Dean,Richard Dean Luttrell or Dean Luttrell. Of course we now know his name is Dean Luttrell. The main point to me is that the most important part of his name, his surname, was completely scrubbed, and that it turns out, kudos to may41970, that he was married to S.T. Brendt.

If you plug in Richard Dean Luttrell, you find this prominent person:
internationalstudiesamerica.org/isa-staff.html

International Studies America
The Brainchild of Dr. May Tuan Tucker and Richard Dean Luttrell

Now before anyone gets confused how there is this May lady and may41970, our "May," as he once told the KolaNut at DBs, is a "big, hairy man."

What if we plug in Richard Dean? Here's one link I found that leads to a tinfoil website:
link
Covert Interference Technology On Target Subjects
By Richard Dean Jacob residing in Santa Fe, New Mexico

The main point, is that the name "Luttrell" was overlooked.
That is a tough one to let go as being an honest mistake.
The theory of keyword hijacking just says that keywords are manipulated to try to sidetrack internet amateur sleuths.

Where the heck is the real Dean Luttrell now?
It is as if he has fallen off the map.
Same with S.T. Brendt.

One last thought, it's funny how S.T. Brendt actually did some other work with Will Thomas, and especially that it was on the night of 9/11.

To wrap up this long thread, my apologies, here is a quote from the great philosopher Don Smith, "So much for short posts."
Last edited by socrates on Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
socrates
gadfly

One other thing

Unread postby socrates » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:32 pm

{Ok, sorry I can't remember why I think her name is Sonia, but her real name appears to be Sondra, according to one of the links above.}

Now, maybe Thomas has shut down his website to make it more difficult to pour through his "work."

From The Nexus article above that may41970 linked to:
It was nearly noon when S.T. Brendt awoke and entered the kitchen of her country home in Parsonsfield, Maine. As she poured her first cup of coffee, the late night reporter for WMWV Radio could not have guessed that her life was minutes away from drastic change. Her partner Lou Aubuchont was already up, puzzling over what he had seen in the sky a half-hour before. The fat puffy plumes arching up over the horizon were unlike any contrail he had ever seen, even during his hitch in the Navy.

Like breath exhaled on a winter's day, the contrails he was used to seeing would flare briefly in the stratosphere as hot moist engine exhaust flash-freezes into a stream of ice-crystals. These pencil-thin condensation trails are pretty to watch but short-lived, subliming into invisibility as exhaust gases cool quickly to the surrounding air temperature.

But in late 1997, Aubuchont started observing thicker 'trails extending from horizon to horizon. Hanging in the sky long after their creators had flown from view, these expanding white ribbons would invariably be interwoven by more thick lines left by unmarked jets, Air Force white or silver in colour.

On this March 12th morning in 2001, Lou did not mention his sighting as S.T. indulged in caffeine. Sipping gratefully, she glanced out the window. It looked like another gorgeous, cloudless day. But not quite. Brendt baulked at several chalk marks scrawled across the crystalline blue sky. "Contrails or chemtrails?" she jokingly remarked. Lou got up and looked. What kind of clouds run exactly side by side in a straight line? he wondered. It's just too perfect to happen naturally. When he said he wasn't sure, S.T. stopped smiling and went outside.

Looking up towards the southeast over West Pond, she spotted the first jet....

WTF?????

I thought he first saw chemtrailing in 1996?

Now here is what Thomas wrote in a later article describing the same event.

Instead of dissipating like normal contrails, these intersecting sky trails grew wider and began to merge. Looking towards the sun, Aubuchont saw what appeared like "an oil and water mixture" reflecting a prismatic band of colors.

Ordinarily, contrails flare briefly in the stratosphere as hot moist engine exhaust flash-freezes into a stream of ice-crystals. These pencil-thin condensation trails are short-lived, evaporating into invisibility as exhaust gases cool quickly to the surrounding air temperature.

As National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) meteorologist Thomas Schlatter explains, the formation of condensation trails requires temperatures lower than about minus 76 F and humidity of 70 percent or more. Because the Federal Aviation Authority requires military tankers and transporters to cross continental airspace at altitudes below 30,000 feet, ensuring safe separation from airliners flying between 35,000 and 39,000 feet, these military flights should leave no contrails at all.

But in late 1997, Aubuchont began to notice thicker trails extending from horizon to horizon. Hanging in the sky, these expanding white ribbons would invariably be interwoven by more thick lines left by unmarked Air Force jets, white or silver in color.

As Brendt glanced out the window, it looked like another gorgeous, cloudless day. But not quite. She spotted two jets laying billowing white banners to the north. Turning her gaze due west, Brendt saw two more lines extending over the horizon. She called Lou. Within 45 minutes, the couple counted 30 jets. "This isn't right," Brendt thought. "We just don't have that kind of air traffic here." While Aubuchont kept counting, Brendt started calling airports.

You know, I will let the reader decide. I see some discrepencies.
And I have a feeling if this story were to be investigated by people other than amateur web sleuths, who knows what could be discovered?

Just for one thing, it is obvious that Thomas was rewriting the first article and making it appear as if it were a new one.

Wow, read the first version, and then the second.
Look at one, then look at the other. Do it a sentence or paragraph at a time.

WTF????????????????????
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:51 pm

Hey May41970, if you look at one of those excerpts, it says the two were a "couple."
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby socrates » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:54 pm

Hey, maybe both articles should be totally copied and pasted.

Please, people, read each account very closely.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
socrates
gadfly

Unread postby Don Smith » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:55 am

Just to muddy the waters a bit more, and perhaps keep the hounds from chasing the wrong scent, many people in radio/ teevee, etc change their names, some of them do it a lot!
"What's in a name.." a rose etc.
The neat shorthand term- keyword hijacking is the primary way the intel boys and girls search for possible "enemies", they have various levels of focus, with a graduated system of go-nogo exploration, this system can be applied to vocal communications also, and the cyberspace has every single message under scrutiny by those big main frame binary "Hals".
All for the best reasons, of course. Freedom and all that other B.S. the fascist pigs claim to be protecting.
A while back I wrote that everything I said on a phone, or wrote down, I regarded as public information. The fact is that whether I want it to be or not, it is.
This is not meant to strike paranoia into the peergroup, comrades, it is simply one of the things one should be aware of.
I don't hide much, anyway, my exposure would not be so pretty anymore, in any event.
I been scared, and these little vermin ain't it.
Don Smith

WILL THOMAS BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby socrates » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:57 pm

This is frickin mind-blowing. I am sorry to put so many thread titles in capital letters lately. But I am starting to believe that us nobodies are the reason Will Thomas has pulled his website down for revamping.

Please, someone, take the time to read the following very carefully.
Will Thomas has now been exposed for creating some type of cottage industry with chemtrails OR WORSE! There are just too many red flags with this.

I am really starting to get tired. I have put in a lot of time the last few days.

We will call this link source#1:
Stolen Skies: The Chemtrail Mystery

We will call this link source#2:
-- CHEMTRAILS --
Covert Climate Control?

We will call this link source#3:
Chemtrails Confirmed

I am not gonna copy and paste from his book excerpts from the 2004 edition. It says "copywrited material." That is source #3

#2 and #3 may be identical or very close. My head is spinning, so I won't say whether I can confirm that. But here is the deal, why I am making this new thread. These sources take us to Will Thomas' writings about the alleged events concerning S.T. Brendt's "Deep Sky" investigation. In a nutshell, this is just not adding up, and I'm not talking about typos or some other minor errors.

Source #1:
*** around noon, Brendt wakes up, goes in kitchen, Lou is in there pondering chemtrails he witnessed 30 minutes earlier. Lou has seen big fat plumes spreading out and blending together. He had also seen "an oil and water mixture" with an array of different colours.

*** Late 1997, Lou started witnessing such large plumes. He witnessed unmarked air force jets laying down these trails.

*** Brendt looked out window. A gorgeous clear sky. But then she saw two jets to the North spraying trails. She turned to the west- saw two more chemtrails. She called Lou over. In 45 minutes they count 30 jets. She said it didn't look right, that they don't get that kind of air traffic. Lou continued to observe while Brendt got on the phone to airports and to "Richard Dean," who we now know is Dean Luttrell.

*** Richard Dean and staff from WMWV go outside and count 370 trails.

*** Brendt finally speaks with "Deep Sky" who told her that she and Lou should have only been able to see one plane. He also allegedly informed her "off-the-record" that "by higher civil authority" he re-routed European inbound flights because there was a military exercise being conducted.

*** "Deep Sky's" account would later be retold on tape in front of witnesses at WMWV.

I will not paraphrase from source #2. That link is included just to show that Thomas seems to have turned "chemtrail info" into a cottage industry. It shows that he does understand the copy and paste. Source #3 allows the reader to see the first six pages of his book being sold through Amazon. Yeah, chapter one, the beginning, it jumps right into the beginnings of the "Deep Sky" nonsense. {e.g. "Richard Dean," 370 chemtrails, etc.}

One last item from this first source, however. Both Lou and "Tracker" have gone out of their way to make sure everyone knows that Lou and Tiff are not an item, that they are partners and housemates. But from souce #1 we saw this:

Within 45 minutes, the couple counted 30 jets.

I think that the relationship clarifications by Lou and his sock puppet weren't made becuse Aubuchont was worried that the reader would get the wrong idea about himself and "Tiff." I now believe that those statements were thrown in to try to gloss over, to put to rest any inclinations amateur sleuths might have to investigate the "Deep Sky" hoax.

These were simply psy-op directives, same as how "Lou" has recently posted at DBS that Will might have made some minor errors, but that they were still inconsequential to the overall story. This was all about "Lou" in action with his idiotic troll linguistics.

But it has backfired on them. The more the astroturfers have pushed us, the more we have pressed forward to investigate their insidious, internet presence.

What has been uncovered today is simply shocking.
I now truly believe that this ******** script has been completely revealed, and this is why Thomas has pulled his website. This is why Lou has been going nuts lately with his frothings This is why CTC has been censoring and bullying us free thinkers. These are stupid, sloppy fockers who have left a trail of deceit.

Source #3- the book:
*** yup, she enters the kitchen. Lou had seen chemtrails a half hour earlier
*** yup, Lou started seeing such chemtrails in late 1997, and they appeared to be unmarked air force aircraft. {This contradicts his previous claims that he first witnessed chemtrails in 1996.}
*** yeah again, Brendt looks out the window at a glorious sky. But then sees some "chalk marks." She jokingly asked Lou if they were chems or cons. He said he wasn't sure. According to Thomas in this version, she stopped smiling and went outside.

She spots the first jet by the southeast. Then a second jet to the north. She looked due west and saw two more chemtrails. This is different from the other account. Hmmm. Was this a strawman made up story to make Jay Reynolds look good? Can anyone else envision that Lou and Jay have been actors working together in some goofy, cointelpro-like script?

Brendt called Lou to come outside and take a looksie. The two went on to count 30 jets in 45 minutes.

She thought to herself how it was strange to see such air traffic. Lou stayed outside counting, she went to the phones. One air traffic official was nice but "guarded," had family living in the area. He said it was unusual. said they only should have seen one plane.

Then off the record, he told Brendt that he was instructed to re-route some European planes, how there was a military exercise being conducted. He said he was informed to do so "by higher civil authority." According to Thomas' book, the FAA official said to Brendt, "Of course they wouldn't give me any particulars, and I don't ask. I just do my job."

Lou and tiff go off driving. If they looked in any direction, supposedly they coul see "5 or 6" jets. Lou said, "It looked like an invasion." Another driver almost hurt himself trying to look up. Lou said he nodded to the other driver.

Looking towards the sun, Aubuchont saw what looked like "an oil and water mixture" reflecting a prismatic band of colors.

They returned to Parsonsfield at 4 o'clock.

On page 3, it says "Richard Dean" called them back. But I don't see any mention of "Richard Dean" in the previous pages. What kind of a hatchet job is this? May41970, anyone, please look at these two sources and join in. This is almost too easy. It does appear that two nobodies have figured out this ****, three if we count NatureisMad. Oh my friggin god.

Where does it say that S.T. Brendt ever made a call to "Dean?"

But anyway, "Richard Dean" called or had called back and said that he and some of the staff witnessed 370 "lines in the sky."

She called back the "FAA official." This person said he never heard of chemtrails, but that had also become aware of other U.S. Air Force tankers flying into Canada.

Then the book seems to carry on into another direction. If one wants to, there is more on Brendt and "Deep Sky," but money talks for that. Interesting to me is how there is no mention of any "Deep Sky" with the chapter one materials I just paraphrased.

Here's what the search engine gives for "Deep Sky."
1-8 of 8 pages with references to deep sky:

Return to book
1. on Page 194:
"... William Thomas black helicopters (my first), a round deep black object, station- ary for a while, and an ovoid silvery `drone', spinning around its axis, traversing the sky cast to west at the height of the spraying. ..."
2. on Page 227:
"... Brendt's "Deep Sky" source later agreed to go on record. In three interviews with the radio reporter, the senior Air Traffic Control man- ..."
3. on Page 229:
"... When Brendt questioned Deep Sky again regarding the purpose of the spray planes, he agreed that "climate" modification was the word used by higher authorities ..."
4. on Page 254:
"... and wanting to fill my trimaran's water tanks for whatever came next, I sailed to Deep Bay - only to be assailed by chemtrails crisscrossing the sky. Given the circumstances, it seemed especially obscene. ..."
5. on Page 261:
"... drawing cold air out of Canada to help cool the rapidly warming continental USA. MORE DEEP SKIES Less than three months after the traumatic events of Sept. 11, the senior Air Traffic Control manager known to S.T. ..."
6. on Page 262:
"... So Deep Sky began calling his colleagues at FAA flight centers across the United States to ask them if they were seeing what ..."
7. on Page 263:
"... In their talks with Deep Sky and Brendt, concerned controllers across the country independently confirmed that the only further expla- nation from their superiors ..."
8. on Page 271:
"... " A year after we went to the media with the Deep Sky tapes, the spraying had not let up over Maine. "We have been getting sprayed on average of three times per ..."

Return to book

If you want to read any of that, you have to become a "customer."

May41970, you there?
We should cross-post all this **** we have uncovered. Maybe we should do this at Progressive Independent. This ******** has gone on for too long.

This is even more clear, concrete proof that "Deep Sky" was a fabrication to promote some kind of chemtrails are kooky scam. There are just too many blatant differences with the two accounts. There are just too many things that are not organic. Look at the quote about Lou seeing the oily-water sky. Look at where it is located in the first source and where it is located in the book.

Can you see the many differences in the stories?
Can you see how none of this adds up?

Enough is enough with this ********.
We have to get this out to as many people as we can.
We cannot allow this to become buried like with what happened to the "CTC Changes" threads.

They have been totally busted.
The time to research our hunches seems to be over.
Is this not the final proof we have been seeking?
It is now the time to whistleblow on these creeps.

I am hopeful that all truthseekers across the internet will help us to publicize these disgusting discoveries.

**** like this is making it near impossible for the chemtrails awareness movement to get off the ground.

So I am thinking Progressive Independent.
Any feedback on this story would be greatly appreciated.

Again, just look at this. From the first source:

And then look at the book excerpt:
Looking towards the sun, Aubuchont saw what looked like "an oil and water mixture" reflecting a prismatic band of colors.

They are the exact words but coming at completely different times in the story.

This stupid, little psy-op might have worked for many years, but the gig is now up.

Our only job left with these fockers is to make sure this doesn't go down any memory hole, and that the word gets out to the masses.

Then since it has now been proven that there has been this extensive, cointelpro-like activity to portray chemtrails as kooky, this shows probable cause that chemtrails are real!

Remember when Jay Reynolds said that the Kucinich draft bill was a classic bait and switch to discourage chemmies? Think about it. If chemtrails were such a crazy hoax, why would there ever have to be a bait and switch to discourage the sky watchers?

Please some feedback. My head is spinning.
I hate these people.
They might as well be up there in those NOAA, Military, Frankenscientific aircraft.

Please read through the two links very carefully, only with the stuff pertaining to the "Deep Sky" story. Any help putting this into better focus would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, there is a looney tunes internet writer named "Sorcha Faal," who seems to do the same thing. Copy and paste. add a little here, scrub a bit there. I guess at least with Thomas, he copies and pastes what he writes himself. I think this is shocking and disgusting.
socrates
gadfly

Looking it all over now, soc

Unread postby may41970 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:15 am

I need some time to read this over carefully.

But yeah, what's the deal with re-writing the same article over and over and over again - OVER A PERIOD OF YEARS - editing it each time to present different versions of the story.

And if this isn't enough, Thomas fails to even get basic information like names and relationships wrong. Richard Dean (or Dean Lutrell or whatever his name is) was/is married to Brendt. And this didn't even make it into the article? wtf?

It looks like you may have confirmed what we've been suspecting for many weeks now - that Thomas is a fraud. Hang on, I'll post to this as soon as I can.

may41970
may41970

Unread postby socrates » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:43 pm

They don't scare me.
It's all hot air.

All they have now is to say I am a multiple id, or that we don't have many web hits or members.

Fine, but we got three to four weeks of web hits lost.
This place doesn't do too bad for a small operation.

We could definitely become a force.
**** 'em and their lies.

I sincerely believe chemtrails have been figured out.
socrates
gadfly

Ideas for exposure-

Unread postby NatureisMad » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:14 am

I have read some of this thread regarding William Thomas.

It really is odd how his website now sits. And how it is promoting the selling of products & "information" for a price. I, myself, am not so sure anymore about that dude.

I recall hearing the Coast-to-Coast AM radio show in Denver back in 2002, I think it was. A brief guest that night was William Thomas. That night was actually one of the first times I had heard about these "chemtrails". But, to this day, I remember something pretty cool he mentioned about this subject getting much more exposure. The radio host asked him a question about ways for people to get more attention brought to this subject. Thomas said, "street theatrics" would be one way that most likely would generate it.

The more I thought about this, the more I agree. Somebody/People could go, for example, downtown in a big city and make a big scene. Like wear a gasmask, have large signs w/pictures of massive, ugly chemical trails, & have some type of literature on hand to hand out to those people stopping to take an interest & such.

I think this would be a pretty decent way to wake people up. Who has the time to do this, though? Very good idea for spreading the awareness, though, IMO.
Born into...& trying to survive this science fiction world
NatureisMad
solid chemmie

PreviousNext

Return to Chemtrails Are Not Kooky!